Striking Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers

"I... I'm going... To..." He was breathless. He couldn't hold back anymore. He moaned as his cum spilled into her mouth. He could feel her pushing against his legs. She was gagging and coughing against him as his cum filled her throat.

"Swallow it, slave," he commanded, holding her mouth firmly on his cock. He ignored the sounds she was making, the struggle he felt against him as he held her in place.

When at last he'd grown soft and the gagging subsided, she trembled and whimpered against him. He loosened his hold of her, and she was free to press her face against his pelvis. Her hands gripped his thighs tightly as she held onto him.

She had felt panic sweep over her, but now that it was over, she felt very shy and insecure. All she could think of was clinging to her Master, to the man she loved. She nuzzled her face to his hand as he reached to caress her.

"You really are a good girl," he whispered, stroking her softly. Feeling shaky, he moved around her and sat down on the couch. He gently pulled her into his arms and held her tightly, feeling her tremble against him.

She nuzzled her face against his neck and clung to him. "My good girl," he said softly, kissing the top of her head. Cuddling her tightly against him, he closed his eyes and relaxed. Her warm breath caressed his skin as she sighed happily, shifting and getting comfortable against him.

He'd have to finish taking his pleasure from her later. He smiled, thinking about what he'd do to her sweet little body, knowing that even if she struggled against him, she was quite willing to let him use her. Yes, he'd use her... Just as she craved from him. But not now. Now, he would just hold her and drift away.

"Such a good girl," he sighed happily, hugging her to him for a brief moment then letting his exhaustion take over.

Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers
12