Strip Game Addicts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the thermometer beeped and and the doctor removed it from Amy's rectum, much to the debased patient's relief.

"That's about it," the doctor said with a sigh, and just as Amy was about to get down, the doctor continued wistfully "Well..."

"What is it, Doc?" Suzie seemed to jump at the doctor's prompting, almost as if she was welcoming her interjection.

"I wonder, would it be okay if gave Amy one little... Order?" the doctor's tone barely betrayed the nature of her request, Amy couldn't believe what she was hearing, and was begging her friend to refuse and let it be over.

"Sure, why not, you put up with us for this whole time." And there it was, of course Suzie wasn't going to let this chance go to waste.

"Alright then, Amy, I want you to get yourself off." The look on Amy's face was priceless, as she noted by Suzie's excitement, when she didn't move or respond, the doctor re-stated her order "You know, masturbate."

"What...?" Amy was taken aback, she couldn't have heard her right, could she? her owm doctor was asking her, no, telling her to finger herself?

"She wants you to play with yourself." Suzie once again confirmed it, and even continued egging her on "C'mon, you've been dying to cum since you got topless, I can tell and I can prove it."

Suzie held the phone up as evidence, and Amy's eyes seemed to finally give in, face sinking into the bed, her ass now pointing skywards at the ceiling, her hands immediately reached out, one toying with her aching clit, the other plunging deep into her wet folds, she was already pretty worked up, moaning and thrusting her hips along with the motion.

"oh doc, you might wanna get the bedpan!" Suzie warned, and Amy felt the cold metal being slipped next to her feet on the bed, but it was only a passing feeling, quickly overshadowed by her encroaching orgasm.

And thus, with a buck of her hips, Amy reached climax as she squirted her juices generously, her inner thighs becoming completely soaked, but most of it seemed to land in the bedpan by her feet.

Once Amy was recovered from her exhausting orgasm, she was let off the bed and bid farewell by the doctor, who was promised a copy of the video.

When they were in the waiting room, Suzie snatched her friend's clothes and ran out the door, yelling "catch me if you can!" as she headed towards her car outside.

Amy, still shocked by this, took a second to recover before she ran after Suzie, modesty restored, her hands clamped over her privates, she ran so frantically, she didn't even take the time to notice if anyone had seen her.

When Amy reached the car, Suzie was already inside and the engine was running, opening the door and getting in, Amy couldn't find her clothes.

"I'll give them to you when you get home." Suzie told her, despite the agreement, Amy still had to do as Suzie told her.

throughout the journey home, many cars and trucks passing them honked gleefully as they got an eyeful of the naked beauty in the passenger seat, Amy wanted to cover up, but Suzie told her to keep her hands at her sides.

Once they reached home, Suzie told Amy to march to the door, as Amy got there, she realized her keys were in her jeans pockets.

"Can I have my clothes now?" Amy asked, but Suzie shook her head.

"Only if you show me what you were going to do when you got inside." Suzie said.

Suzie knew Amy too well, she knew that once was not enough for her, she leaned back against her front door, sliding down, she opened her legs wide and once again, she began pleasuring herself in view of the entire neighborhood, once again coming to a quick orgasm, creaming her own front porch.

Once she was done, Suzie reached in her pocket and pulled out Amy's keys and cell phone, handing them over, she said she would keep Amy's clothes, and gave her a smack on the ass as Amy disappeared into her house, another set of clothing lost.

She went up to her room and continued once again masturbating, this was an especially big one.

12