Strip Hearts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever!! I almost had you three!"

Jenny laughed - "Well you didn't.... so why don't get you up there... let him feel you up and take off that bikini top of yours and show us your boobies!"

"It's my shorts that are coming off!"

Michael was just about rock hard now. It wasn't just the notion of feeling a hot girl up, he'd done that plenty of times and more, but it was the anticipation of it all that was driving him nuts. As Krystle stood up in the middle of the den in a sexy pose with one hand on her hip and a suggestive half-smile on her face, he took a deep breath (there's been a lot of that) and moved behind her.

Since he was much taller than her, he got a great birds-eye view so to speak of her cleavage as he put his hands on her hips. She tilted her head back slightly while dropping her hands to her sides as he inhaled her neck....She smelt like strawberry blossoms.

"WAIT!" Ellie interjected.

Everyone looked at her.

"We need a timer don't we?"

Everyone laughed.

"Ever the lawyer!" Nicole chimed.

"Well unless Krys wants to let him have his way with her entirely right now we can call it a night."

"NO WAY! I'm going to beat you three bitches!"

Everyone laughed again.

Ellie pulled out her smartphone. "Ok I'll time you -- 20 secs and the alarm will sound. Your time starts... NOW."

Michael leaned in to kiss her neck and his hands went straight to Krystle's gorgeous bikini clad tits. He fought the overwhelming urge to break the rule and sneak under her bikini. As he caressed Krystle's breasts softly, she closed her eyes and sighed, but he knew he couldn't do this for long as his task was to take off her khaki shorts. After groping her tits for a few seconds he reluctantly moved both hands down to her shorts in which he unbuttoned and unzipped. And then as he pulled her shorts down all the way he knelt as her shorts puddled at her feet. As Krystle stepped out of them, he moved both hands up the inside of her legs and with his right hand cupped her mound from behind and started to rub her pussy gently over her bikini, eliciting a gasp from Krystle and a stifled giggle from the rest of the women. He slowly stood and moved his right hand round to the front to continue touching her; he could feel her starting to get wet, and with his left hand he moved back up to her breasts again. Krystle is now breathing very heavily as Michael fondled and groped her.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

"20 secs are up." Ellie said matter of factly.

FUCK. I'm going to hate THAT SOUND FOREVER.

Michael had experienced cockblocks before as they would call it, but this was going to get very frustrating real fast. Whoever was going to reach 100 points tonight will certainly have her brains fucked out. Michael focused on that, adjusted his bulge and deciding that he needed to sit down. He found the spot between Nicole and Jenny.

Krystle's face was sightly flushed; she obviously hadn't expected Michael to be so good with his hands. It looked like the other women didn't either as Michael caught all three of them checking out his considerable bulge. Only four rounds, the women were all essentially fully dressed, and you could cut the sexual tension in the room with a butter knife.

This is WAAAAAY better than a quiet weekend away by myself.

"Alright round 5." Ellie, the ever level headed one snapped everyone back into it.

Oh man... I can't wait for the real action to begin. If the card gods continue to smile at me, this will be one hell of a night.

Michael's silly grin would not go away.

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------

12