Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I totally agree," said Dana. "I would have liked them to have had a rubber duel as well. I really enjoy those. Could we organise one for tomorrow please?"

"Well, I guess we could," said Marcie. "Remember we have Amy's whipping at midday, we also have people wanting their rings fitted and many are leaving early afternoon. What say we organise breakfast at 10 and a rubber duel at 11, before Amy's whipping?"

"That sounds fine by me," replied Todd, "This time I think as many as possible should experience the rubber duel, guys as well. Usually it's only been done with women but the stretched rubber hitting a guy's balls and cock head is something that should be experienced – at least once," he grinned.

"I hope it won't do any permanent damage," said a concerned Vicki," I certainly wouldn't like to lose him just when I've found him."

"No, it's unlikely to cause any permanent damage. You'll be able to experience it as well. In fact, there are lots of things you can experience here if you're keen," replied Marcie. "So tell us a bit about you and a bit about what you want from staying here."

Vicki told about her life, being kicked out of home when she was 18 because she had a boyfriend in her bedroom, finding and losing a partner and feeling totally lost and alone. She said she was 22 and had no job, although she had trained as an accountant and had completed her professional qualifications in that area.

"Well, you're most welcome to stay here as long as you wish, with one proviso," she grinned, "Pam's husband David passed a few months ago and for years he did all the accounts for the household and for 'Dana's'. Would you be interested in taking over that role?"

"Oh yes, you mean I get a lover, a home and a job within a couple of hours! Wow, that's fantastic. Thank you so much."

Vicki gave Marcie and Greg huge hugs of gratitude, then gave Todd a hug and kiss, before giving Dana and Trudi hugs and kisses as well.

Marcie, Greg, Todd, Dana and Trudi spent the next little while filling in life at this residence, the facilities that are available and a typical day, if such a thing existed. Vicki was enthralled and so wanted to try everything at once. However, she knew enough to tread lightly and slowly, so spent a lot of time listening.

After a little longer they were joined by several other people, who were intrigued to meet Vicki, then they all climbed out of the pool, Marcie wrote up the modified timetable on the notice board, and they all went to bed.

Dana thought it was strange having an extra person in the bed. It meant that someone couldn't cuddle up to Todd. However, she was sure it could be made to work. Trudi cuddled up to Todd, caressing his cock.

"You got any left for us or did you use it all up in Vicki?" she asked.

"I've always got some for you and Dana," replied Todd. Who's first?"

Trudi grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her side of the bed, causing Todd to roll onto her in her preferred fucking position, at least for tonight.

"Come on, big boy, stick it my little old cunt."

Todd did, watched by Vicki and Dana who both assisted by massaging Trudi's breasts and nipples. After a few minutes Trudi started panting.

"I'm nearly there, fuck me hard, darling."

He did, and he was helped by Vicki who gave him a hard whack on his arse as he and Trudi came, causing him to give an extra hard thrust, squeezing Trudi's clit and driving her to cum hard. They relaxed for a few minutes before Todd rolled off Trudi and Dana jumped on him as he lay on his back.

"My turn, sweetheart."

She caressed his balls and cock, pumping it hard again over a couple of minutes. Then she sat down on him, forcing his cock to the end of her cunt. She began a rapid rhythm, pumping him with her cunt, driving them both towards their orgasms. Vicki sat behind Dana, reaching around her body and teasing, caressing, cradling and squeezing her breasts. It was only a few minutes until she was cumming, squeezing Todd's cock with her well-developed cunt muscles and forcing him to cum again hard.

They came down from their high quickly, Dana lying forward onto Todd's chest.

"What an amazing lover," she murmured in his ear.

"Thank you darling, and thank you all. You have all given me so much pleasure tonight."

They all snuggled up in bed and slept soundly.