Stripping the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men began to laugh. Two of them disengaged from the group and moved towards Phil, making sure not to block his view of Toni. They jerked themselves off, laughing, until their penises spurted over him. The taller of the two men, Ben, came all over Phil's face and neck. He then called over to Toni, "Look, that little dick of his wants more!" Sure enough, Phil's tiny prick stood tall again, waving in the air like a teeny, tiny checkered flag.

Toni could no longer concentrate on Phil. Mark had left to cum on Phil, and another man had taken his place. Jack was about ready to pull out and blow. Ron had stopped sucking on nipples, allowing another man to climb on the desk and mount her chest. He used his hands to push her breasts together and began thrusting between them, using Ron's spit as lube.

Toni closed her eyes and gave over to the sensations sweeping her body. She could no longer count the number of men or whose dick was whose. Orgasm after orgasm swept over her body. As each man became ready to cum, he would withdraw from her and jerk himself off on Phil. New penises kept finding her hands, mouth, chest, and pussy. She had felt at least one set of fingers in her ass, though no one had fucked her there. It seemed like hours until the men from her hands, mouth, and chest withdrew. She felt her body being pushed back along the desk and a single man over her, gently fucking her in missionary style. She opened her eyes.

"Ron?" she whispered. They'd been friends for so long, that somehow she didn't think he would fuck her.

Ron bent over so he could whisper in her ear. "I wanted to wait until Phil's ears were mostly plugged with cum. Toni, I've liked you since the first time I saw you and the first time I heard you speak. You have no idea how much I've enjoyed watching your incredible body go through orgasm after orgasm."

He gently licked and kissed her ear, then moved up to smile at her. She smiled back, using her arms to bring him back down so that she could whisper a reply. "Ron, I've wanted you for a long time. I'm glad I got to save the best for last."

Ron kissed her and lifted his chest so that he could thrust into her more deeply. Most of the men were now sitting around, looking utterly spent, though a few were still standing next to Phil, masturbating. The man was covered in cum, some of which was his own, as he had now cum three times while being tied to the chair. He had also peed on himself at some point in between erections, as his coffee and breakfast-stuffed bladder could no longer take the pressure. There was cum and urine all over the chair and it appeared a few enterprising men had left their semen on his rumpled clothes. His head was hanging down, though he was still watching Toni through cum-lidded eyes.

Toni felt Ron begin to stiffen. "It's okay, Ron, you can cum in me." Ron moaned and began to orgasm. Toni sighed as she felt the first pulse of his seed entering her. Her body orgasmed in reply, as if slaking a deep thirst. When he had finished, Ron climbed off the desk and helped Toni up. She was surprised she could stand, let alone walk, as she had been so thoroughly fucked.

Toni's mission was complete. She picked up her bag of clothes and her purse and threw them over her shoulder. She pulled a camera from her bag, and then faced Phil and waited until he lifted his head to look up at her.

She gave one of the men a pair of rubber gloves and asked him to remove the gag. She then turned on her camera and took pictures of Phil from every angle. She made sure she had plenty of pictures of his fat, cum-soaked body, his little penis, still half-erect, and his cum-covered face.

"Goodbye, Phil. Remember to always treat your employees with kindness and respect." She turned off her camera, waved it at him so that he understood, and turned to leave, still completely naked. Head held high, she smiled at the security man at the entrance to their floor. She made a quick stop at the women's restroom, flushing Phil's office key down the toilet. She then walked down the three flights of stairs to the garage, got in her car, and drove off, knowing she would never enter that office again.

12