Stuck, In Country 3am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers

"Damn!" Tammy quickly straightened up and shook her head to bring herself back down to earth. She turned and kissed Melvin on the lips. Then, reaching down, she shook her ass as she hurriedly wriggled her panties back up over her well fucked twat.

When they had redressed they rushed hand in hand back out of the thick oasis. When they got close to helipad they begrudgingly separated, quickly stepping back into their assigned roles. At least for anyone watching. No one was, no one that would cause a problem anyway.

The Hueys were setting down as they arrived and the Crew Chiefs signaled that they would only set down for a quick stop. Melvin grabbed his rucksack and turned back to the blue eyed beauty to say goodbye.

"Hey LT!" Sergeant Steinway yelled from near by. "How about a picture?"

Tammy and Melvin stood close and smiled for the camera as if they were just two soldiers doing their jobs. Steinway snapped the photo.

Melvin touched Tammy on the elbow, then turned and double timed to the chopper. He threw his ruck in and jumped up behind it, quickly strapping in and leaning up against the fire wall. He looked down at the Lieutenant as the big green helicopter lifted into the air. They waved and mouthed goodbye.

Tammy wiped a tear from her eye as she felt a trail of her lovers sperm dripping down her inner thigh. Melvin watched her until she was out of sight then rested his head back against the wall. He wondered for a moment what it would be like to take a pretty white girl home to meet his family. He laughed and knew that they would not like it at all. Then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

END

If you would like to read more of Melvin's adventures let me know with a high score and an encouraging e-mail. I have some ideas for the next chapter, and some ways to keep the topic fresh.

carpe diem,
Spartacus

Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers