Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For example, yesterday the Anal teacher was explaining why lots of women don't like anal sex -- their partner doesn't get them ready properly. Before shoving his cock in your ass, he should lube up his fingers, and play with your asshole. Slip one finger in, play for a bit, then slip in a second finger. A really big guy should work 3 fingers inside before doing anything else. Then he should make sure his prick is well oiled before mounting you. Once he's slipped the head of his prick inside, he can work it in the rest of the way, but slowly and gently.

"If it's done right, an ass can accommodate just about any size prick. Then the teacher brought in a guy with a huge cock -- it had to be close to a foot long. He bent her over the table, worked his fingers in slowly, and positioned himself behind her. Gradually, he pushed his organ into her. It took close to 15 minutes, but in the end he was buried up to the hilt in her ass. It was unbelievable! Then he pounded her for another 5 minutes and pulled out to spray cum all over her back.

"But the best part was still to come. For this class, she hadn't brought in just one guy -- there were 8 -- one for each of us. All of us were really turned on at this point, so we got up on the table, and the guys used the techniques she just taught -- lots of lube, one finger at a time, then gradually easing their cocks up our poop chutes. The teacher walked around, giving the guys pointers and helping us relax. After a while, the guys were in all the way, pounding us senseless. I'd never had an orgasm from anal sex before, and I climaxed 3 times. Fabulous!

I didn't have that pill Monica mentioned, but I was hard as a rock and turned on like crazy anyway. It was clear she was ready to teach me how to fuck her in the ass after dinner. Natalie wasn't just a flirt - she knew how to turn me on with a few words. What would she be like in bed? I was going to need that pill to keep up with her

A bell rang, indicating that it was time to go down for dinner. We finished our drinks and made our way down the stairs. I grabbed her ass on the way down, and she fondled my prick through my pants. I began to resent Monica's rule "we require that all of our clients remain dressed during dinner". Not for the last time.

Chapter 4

Dinner

We made our way to the dining room. I started to worry about making keeping up a conversation with people I don't know. I shouldn't have. Natalie starts talking again.

"Let's go sit over there. We can have dinner with a couple of my friends tonight.

On the way over, I notice that each table seats 6. Natalie explains some of the unspoken rules: same number of guys and gals at each table, except at the gay tables. No one eats alone. Can't eat with the same people twice in a row. We join her two friends - Beth and Nicole. Beth is quiet and shy, but pays attention to everything. She's wearing a modest dress. Nicole is in a slinky dress that is slit up the side. Her neckline, like Natalie's, plunges toward her navel, showing off the sides of her fabulous boobs. Long blonde hair. Something tells me I won't find any hair anywhere else on her long body. But I'd enjoy hunting for it...

Two guys come over to join us. I can't compete with Mike. Tan and built, he has limo driver teeth. Stan is more in my league - 5' 11 or so, 195. Neither of them have had dinner with Natalie or her friends before.

A waiter comes by to pour the wine, and serves a cold vegetable soup. I don't usually like cold soup, but this is very good. With a simple gesture, he asks if I want the pill. I nod, and he slips it in my soup. I make sure I eat every spoonful. Natalie leans over to her friend and pulls on Beth's arm.

"Beth, you should meet Bob. Bob's here to file an entrance application." She turns to me. "Beth just started 4 weeks ago", she explains.

I look at her. She doesn't quite fit in. "Pleased to meet you. How did you find out about this place?

Beth blushes. "I'm from Connecticut, went to private prep schools growing up, finished Vassar two years ago. My folks think I'm in Mexico doing research. How did I get here? I guess you'd call it an "intervention" like something out of AA. 8 friends got together, took me out to a bar, and ganged up on me. I'd just lost my job, and they told me I had no social life, and that wouldn't change unless I did something about it. So they sent me here, and paid for the first month.

"Pretty nice friends! What do you think so far?"

"The first few days were a complete overload. Hang out with centerfolds during the day? Dine with hunks at night? The after dinner gangbangs were just too much, so I'd take the early bus back to my room. I've focused on getting in shape with the nutrition and fitness program. My counselor was very supportive and didn't push it. She recommended the flirting and relationship management classes -- said I wasn't ready for the sex technique classes yet.

"I took her advice, but I had really low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. The fitness instructor works with me every day, and my muscle tone is much better. The nutritionist set targets on calories, carbs, etc, and the chef always has me feeling full. Lots of veggies and fresh fish -- I've lost 7 pounds so far! The relationship management class was really helpful. Stuff like how to pick up non-verbal cues, when to fuck, when to hold out, how to know when he's cheating on you, when it's ok to cheat on him. Stuff like that.

"But the best one was the flirting class. I never knew how to flirt before. The instructor talks for 15 minutes, then brings in some Stud Farm hunks to work with us 1-on-1. We get a simple task -- something like "get him to take his shirt off without asking". They videotape the whole thing, and we spend the next class reviewing the videotapes and discussing how to do it better. I practice during Happy Hour. It helps a lot.

"Flirting and Relationship Management end this week. I gave them my bank information, and decided to continue with the program. My counselor is encouraging me to try something a bit more risqué. So I signed up for Foreplay I and Male Turnons. On Friday, I'm going to the Plastic Surgery Seminar. It's information-only for me right now, but I'm told they'll give you a free botox lip injection if you want one. It's not permanent, so I'm thinking about it. And I'll continue to get in shape with the nutrition and fitness programs.

I think about what she's said, and it resonates with me. I've got a lot stronger sex drive than she does, but I don't think I'm ready for the after dinner gang-bang either. But after a few months here, if I was in better shape and had a bigger cock, I might feel differently.

Nicole pipes up. "A lot of girls felt the way you do when they first got here. I know I did. Relax, take your time, and enjoy the experience. You'll do fine.

"That's exactly the same advice my counselor gives me.

"She's right. Say Mike -- how long have you been here?

Mike looks up from his dinner. "Let's see. I came her on May 15th. It's now October 1st. That makes it 4 ½ months.

"What have you done so far?

"Like everybody else, I wanted a huge cock when I got here. Dr. Phelps talked me out of it. I think I'm right where I need to be -- 8 ½ inches. I might grow a bit more, but not much. The fitness center says I'm at 12% body fat, and I need to get to 10%. So I have a few more weeks to go there. But I am supposed to graduate at the end of the month if I stay on target.

"What do you want to do?

"I'm pretty open to considering lots of different things. But the most promising thing right now is an interview with the RPM Agency in New York next week. They're looking for some new models for their clients, and liked my portfolio. So they invited me for an interview.

"What kind of clients do they have?

"All legit stuff. Big department stores, men's specialty retail. They said they'd take me as I am, but would like me to get below 10% body fat so they could use me to model swimsuits and underwear.

"That sounds cool. Would you live in New York?

"I hope they'll let me live in LA or San Diego. It's pretty hard to stay in shape in New York.

They talked for another 5 minutes or so about male modeling in New York, but I sort of tuned them out. I wanted to steer the conversation back to his experience at the Stud Farm. How could I do that? A brief pause opened in the conversation, and I filled it.

"What kind of shape were you in when you arrived?

Mike turned to me. "Oh, that's a good question. I was working as a car mechanic in Kansas City. My uncle died and left me some money. I'm 28, and I wanted out of Kansas City. I saw their ad, and decided to use some of my Uncle's money to come here. I'm 5'11, and weighed 200, but stopped going to the gym when the football season ended my senior year in High School. Six-inch cock -- pretty average.

"I've worked hard at the gym, but I had a couple of advantages. I could build on the residual muscle development from High School, and I'm only 28. Dr. Phelps put me on his drug program, and I started growing. I did a couple of simulated porno film sessions in my Positions II class and didn't like it -- it was difficult to perform on command in front of the camera. Didn't matter how much she sucked or how big her tits were -- it was just difficult. My counselor encouraged me to reconsider my goals, and Dr. Phelps tapered off the drugs so I wouldn't get too big.

"I could show you my cock if you like -- but you know the rules -- "we require that clients remain dressed during dinner".

"No worries. Not necessary." I blushed.

Natalie intervened. "Bob's right. Don't need to show us. But I can vouch for Mike. I've fucked him several times in the past month during the after-dinner gangbang. Nice cock. Very nice. But his tongue is better." She winked at him and licked her lips.

As the dinner went on, the conversation got more and more explicit. Less talk about High School or why they chose to enter the program. More and more talk about sex. Fewer and fewer inhibitions. Pretty soon, there were no inhibitions at all. I think the wine helped.

Nicole turned to the other guy at the table. "Stan, you've been here less than a month. Do you like my boobs? Are they big enough? Too big?

Stan bit his lower lip. "Anybody would be crazy not to love your tits. What size are you?

"The implants make me a DD. They gave me 400cc implants, overfilled to 475cc and placed under the muscle. Took me a long time to decide. I was a B when I arrived. The surgeon recommended silicone over saline, and said that women are more likely to go too small than too big. Then they have to be redone.

"I was trying to decide between a D and a DD. He talked me into the bigger ones. I've had them a month, and the swelling has finally gone down. At first they felt huge, but I'm getting used to them. Great for tit-fucking. Want to play with them after dinner?

"You bet. I'm taking Positions I. We just tried going 69 the first time. I don't think I did it right, and I need some practice. I'll play with your tits if you go 69 on me...

"That's a deal. I'm taking Oral II, and we tried deep throating last week. They said that 69 was one of the best positions for deep throat. They also said we should practice on more normally sized guys. How big are you?

"Dr Phelps measured me at 7 ¼ " last week.

"Perfect. You can play with my tits, and then we'll go 69 -- I'll try to deep throat you while you eat me. Deal?

"Deal.

It was probably the sexiest dinner I'd ever had. Six people, not-quite-strangers, getting to know each other and talking about how to flirt. Then it moved on to their tits, their cocks, and what positions were best. At the end, I realized it was all foreplay -- they were getting ready to join the group sex scene after dinner, and were simply getting in the mood.

I had other plans. I had Natalie for the night. Every time I looked over at her, she seemed to be looking at me while she sucked on her fingers and or licked her lips. It was time to make an excuse and take her back to my room.

Chapter 5

Dessert

Folks at some of the other tables were getting up to leave, and so did I. Kissed all the other gals good bye, and turned to Nicole.

"I don't think I'm ready for the gang-bang. Want to come to my room?

"Love to." So off we went. I wanted to try something different. So I took a bit of initiative.

"I've got an idea. When we get back to the room, why don't you show me some of the things they've been teaching you?"

"Ooo... that sounds like fun!

I fumble with my key, and finally get it into the lock and open the door. I turn on the lights and empty my pockets, but Natalie reaches over and dims the lights back down. She comes up from behind and grabs me, running her hands over my chest as she nibbles on my ear. "I'll take it easy on you", she purrs. "I don't want you to cum too soon.. That would spoil some of the fun...

She holds her arms over her head, and I pull the dress over her head. Spectacular tits and a black thong. Big, perky nipples that stand off of her DD mounds. I bury my head between them and grab her ass.

She pushes me away, and starts to unbutton my shirt, unbuckles my belt, and pulls off the pants to reveal my Hanes boxer shorts. She breaks out the coy, come-hither voice. "You know, if you come here, you're going to need new underwear. A thong or bikini brief for you, my friend. Give the boxers to your grandpa.

She drops to her knees, and pulls the boxers off with her teeth. I am hard, so hard. But she doesn't put my cock in her mouth right away. She starts to lick. She licks the underside of my cock, then my balls, then runs the tip of her tongue around my cock head. "You're going to need to shave off your pubic hair too, you know. Ready for that?"

I mumble something unintelligible.

"You want to know why I got my tongue pierced?, she whispers.

I try to formulate the words, but the sensations are making my brain stop working. "No. Why?"

"Because when I suck your cock, I can rub the bar in my tongue against the most sensitive parts of your cock... Like this. And I can control you. If I rub a little harder in more sensitive places, I drive you closer to the brink. If I back off, I can calm you down... and that lets me suck your balls like this... or lick your cock head like this... while I play with your asshole like this...

She is driving me CRAZY! By controlling the tempo, she keeps me at the edge, but stops me from cumming. I am getting frantic. I want to fuck her. I need to fuck her.

But she senses my increasing frenzy and backs off once more, and goes back to licking and teasing. She's drooling all over me, and I'm very wet.

"Ever been deep throated before?" She continues to lick and tease. "It's not very hard, really, once you learn how to relax your throat." She stops and quietly says, "stand still". Then she opens her mouth wider, and takes me all the way in, pushing her nose up into my pubic hair. Not once or twice, but four or five times.

"Now I want you to fuck my face. Come on, big boy. Show me what you've got."

So I push my cock inside her mouth, and go all the way in, buried up to the hilt and half way down her throat. Again, again, again. My control evaporates, and I explode in her throat. She swallows, and the muscles in her throat milk the cum from my cock. I pull out and fall on the bed with a fat grin on my face.

"Just where do you think you're going, big boy? I am just getting started with you. She pulls off her thong, revealing a thin line of hair leading to her pussy. She climbs on top of me, waiving her cunt in my face. She smells sweet, not musty.

"I am serving desert. Want to lick my ice cream cone?"

I lift my head and notice she has a pierced clit too. I start to lick.

"No, no, no. That's not the place to start. Lick my cunt lips. Like my piercing? The tongue stud is for my lovers. The clit piercing is for me. Flick that ring big guy. Run your tongue on the edges. That's right. Grab the ring with your teeth, and give me a little tug. OOO! That's it. Rub your nose against my clit and stick your tongue in my cunt. You're getting the hang of it! Now run the wide surface of your tongue over my clit -- your taste buds rub me just the right way. Better, better.

And so it went for 10 minutes -- she was commanding me what to next, and I was following every step of the way.. And I noticed a strange thing -- I was getting hard again.

"Now wrap your mouth around my clit and suck. Yes -- harder -- yes -- faster -- yes -- harder... 10 or 15 seconds later, she starts to grunt and pant, and then screams softly with her release. But I am now hard again, ready for more.

She backs off and reaches over for my now-hard cock. A faint grin spreads across her face as she looks back to me. She backs up, and pushes my cock inside her. She starts to rub her clit against my pubic bone, rolling her pelvis against mine.

"More... more... more... that's how I like it, that's how I like it. more.. more... more.... come on, big guy -- push all that meat inside me. She's sweating now, and I am in heaven. I feel the walls of her cunt grabbing me, milking me, drawing more of me inside. I can't handle it and cum again. But we come together this time -- as I squirt her full of my cum, she yells "shove it in! Pump me full of your jism, you bastard! Own me! YESSSSSSSS.

I roll off of her and catch my breath. That was unbelievable. But I have to ask.

"How did you do that?

"Do what exactly?

"When you took me inside, it felt like your cunt was grabbing me, milking me, pulling me in. How did you do that? It was incredible!"

A sly grin crossed her face. "They teach us how to do that. A bit of surgery to increase control of the right muscles, and then lots of exercise. Give me an inch of your cock, and my pussy will grab you and draw the rest of you inside. I've learned how to grab a dildo with my cunt, pick it up, and pull it in. Did you like it?

"It was unbelievable!

"Oh, but I am not through with you yet, big guy. Remember when we talked about my anal class before dinner? There was a longing, an aching in your eyes. Want some of my ass? You've done my mouth, you've done my cunt. Want to try my ass? Shall I teach you how to fuck a girl in the ass?

"Sure -- but I don't know how well I'll perform for you.

"Leave that to me. So she grabs her purse, and pulls out a dildo and a bottle of oil. A long, thin blue dildo with a bulb on the other end. She pushes a button, and I hear a slight buzzing sound. Then she slips the bulb in her cunt and stands before me with an evil smile -- an Amazon with perfect tits, waving a buzzing, 10 inch dildo in front of her.

"If you want to learn how to do me, you must first let me do you.

So I follow her instructions and get up on all fours, a bit nervous, but willing to try. She props two pillows under my chest, and pours oil over my back and ass. She rubs the oil over my back, runs her hands over my chest, then moves down to my ass and does it again. She starts to play with my asshole, and I'm ready for what comes next. She slips a finger inside, then another.

Finally she positions the buzzing dildo at my asshole and starts to push gently. My asshole gives way, and she pushes inside slowly. The buzzing cock tickles my prostrate, and I start to get hard again. I am thankful for the pill from Monica.

With a shock, I realize she has that thing all the way up my ass. Then she begins her long deliberate strokes, in and out, in and out. The buzzing dildo hits her in just the right place, and she cums again.

But it is now my turn.

I pull the buzzing toy out, and turn it off. She gets up on the pillows, and hands me the bottle of oil. I drizzle the oil over her back, her ass. I rub it into her fabulous tits as she moans and wiggles her ass for me.

123456...8