Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up on the table, and lay on his back. Then he pulled his legs into the air, leaned his head forward, and shoved the fat tip of his prick into his mouth. Holding his hips still, he bobbed his head up and down on his prick while he used his hands to massage the shaft and balls. All the while, the teacher pointed out the various things he was doing to achieve maximum penetration. After all this, he showed us the stretching exercises we'd need to be able to stuff as much cock in our mouths as possible - and then finished the class by practicing the stretching exercises.

When I got back to my room, I tried it, and found I could only kiss the tip of my 10" cock and lick the precum from the tip. I guess my back was a little less flexible than most. But I started doing the stretching exercises every day, and within a month my dick had grown another inch, my back was much more flexible, and I looked like the guy in my Oral II class demo.

I needed 10 classes to graduate. I finished with 14:

Nutrition Hygiene Female Psychology Flirting I & II Foreplay I & II Positions I Oral I & II Anal I Sex Toys and Techniques Bondage I Massage I

The classes gave me a good understanding of the mechanics of sex, of course. But probably the biggest difference was the mental approach to sex. I learned not to focus on my orgasm, but hers. I learned how to read verbal and nonverbal cues - when to push forward, when to back off. I learned how to manipulate her orgasm - short and intense, or long and slow.

I also learned how to control myself - what I could do to control my own orgasm, and fuck for hours without getting tired or frustrated. Of course, a bit of surgery helped. But that part came later.

What was the most fun? The after dinner gangbang, no question. We'd make plans during dinner - where to go, what to do first.

But the plans usually fell apart after 10 minutes or so. I'd start out with kissing and fondling some gal I'd agree to see, and then move in and stick my cock up her cunt. After a couple of minutes, some guy would wave his cock head in front of her nose, so she'd start sucking him while she's fucking me. Or a girl would put her pussy in my face, so I'd turn to lick her, and then pop out of the first girl's cunt. My dick would be free for maybe a minute or so, but then someone else would grab it and start playing with it. I'd never quite know who - I'd be distracted by the pussy in my face.

If I got a short break, sometimes I'd get out of the pile and go grab a couple of bottles of silicone oil on the side of the room. Then I'd go back and start squirting oil on people. Then they start sliding all over each other, massaging each other's tits, cocks, and asses. But when the oil comes out, the anal action starts. Folks start sticking fingers into each other's assholes, opening them up for the next guy that comes along.

In the straight gangbang rooms, guys don't usually fuck each other in the ass. But it happens. In the twisting, writhing mass of arms and legs, it's not always clear that the asshole beckoning to you belongs to a guy or a gal. Like everyone else, I tried to keep my cock out of another guy's ass. But if someone stuffs my poop chute, I've learned not to make a scene, but let him ride me for awhile and then move on to someone else.

It's also considered bad manners to stick your cock in a mouth or cunt if you've been riding someone else's ass. If you want to go back to mouths and cunts, get up, take a break, go to the washroom and clean up. You don't want to make other people sick with your poor hygiene habits.

How many people would I fuck after dinner? Sometimes, it was only one. Sometimes I lost track. And there is an interesting group dynamic that takes place. If you walk in looking for fast paced fun, you might find that one lounge is full of folks breaking off into couples with lots of foreplay and slow fucking. You've got a couple of choices - you can leave and look for a lounge with fast action, or move in on the gal in the corner fingering herself.

As for me, I usually looked for the lonely girl off in the corner first.

One time, I poked in my favorite lounge, and saw a newcomer in the corner. She was nervous and very uncomfortable. So I left my underwear on, and went over to say hello.

"Hi - I'm Bob. I don't think we've met.

"Marsha. Marsha McPherson. Pleased to meet you.", then draws her legs up and crosses her arms.

"Have you been at the Bimbo Factory long?

"Two weeks. Everyone has been telling me that the after dinner gangbang is lots of fun, but I'm just not comfortable taking off all my clothes and fucking any dick that comes along. So I go to my room and feel sorry for myself. My friends insisted that I stay later tonight. So I came down with them, and as soon as we got here, their clothes came off and they started fucking each other. I was horrified, and just about to leave when you came over." She looks me over. "I suppose you want to fuck me too."

"Not necessarily. We don't need to fuck. But you know what I'd love to do? I'd love to give you a massage. Would you like that?

The change in her expression was priceless. With a deep longing in her eyes, she whispered, "Just a massage? I'd like that very much."

So she turned her back on me, pulled off her dress, and lay down on the table, leaving her panties on. I got a bottle of oil, and dribbled it on her back, working it into her skin, softening up her muscles and helping her relax. After a while, she started wiggling her ass, but it was a slight, almost involuntary response.

"I can massage your ass too, but I'll have to take off those panties. Would that be ok?

"Mmmm... ok.

So I pull down her panties, and start working on her ass too. Back, neck, ass. A finger slides over her cunt lips - no response. Next time my hands get near her pussy, I flick her again. Gradually, I flick her more and more frequently, until I end up nibbling on her neck, her ear, and fingering her clit.

After 5 more minutes, I start to talk dirty in her ear.

"I think you like the way I am playing with your clit.

"Mmmm.... I should ask you to stop - you promised you'd just give me a massage.

"Perhaps so. But I didn't say what I'd massage.

"Mmmm... and it doesn't seem necessary to make you stop either.

"What do you fantasize about?

"Falling in love with the perfect guy and getting married.

"That's a good fantasy. But when that happens, wouldn't it be a great if you were the best lover, the best woman in bed that he could ever hope to meet? That's what they're going to teach you here. To learn that, you need to practice.

By then, I had pulled off my underwear, and was quite hard. So I slipped my cock between her legs, and caressed her clit with the tip of my cock. And I whispered, "you can practice with me if you like. Let me be your sex toy tonight.

She reached down and felt the tip of my oiled, wet cock sliding over her cunt lips and shuddered. Then she rolled over on top of me, grabbed my cock, and started playing with it - rubbing her clit, popping in the head and pulling it out, running her hands over its length. We didn't really fuck, and nothing else was said. She just played with me like I was the dildo in her desk drawer. She took her time - neither of us came. I became her toy, and she explored my cock - every vein, every bit of skin. She licked, she nibbled, she squeezed.

The bell sounded, indicating it was 9:55, time to get dressed. She reached over and kissed me hard, with ferocious passion. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Thanks. I had a great time.

"So did I. I'll never forget what you did for me tonight.

"It was nothing. Just a chance to help a friend. Come back tomorrow.

In trying to be sensitive to a girl feeling very uncomfortable, I found that gangbangs, at their best, aren't as good as impassioned, focused and deliberate attention on one other person. And foreplay, by itself, can be very satisfying.

Chapter 12

Breaking in Newbies

The following night, Marsha McPherson came looking for me at Happy Hour.

"Thanks again for last night. I was hoping to find you here before dinner. You never told me anything about you. How did you get here?

I chuckled. "You know, it's not very often that someone asks me about me. I was a programmer in high tech, and always fantasized about having a big cock. Saw an ad, took some of my stock option money, and came here.

"How long you been here?

"5 months. I have a couple of months to go.

"You're huge already. How big do you want to get?

I paused for a moment. What a change in 24 hours! Last night, this chick was sitting by herself during the gangbang with her clothes on, feeling sorry for herself. Now she's asking about my cock.

"The doctor says I'm about 10" now. My dream was a 12" cock, so I have a couple more months to go on the drug program. The fitness center is working on muscle development, and reducing body fat. My body fat is 12%, and we want to get below 10%. And there's a few more classes to take, the doctor wants to talk to me about some surgery, and my counselor says we should talk about cosmetic procedures.

"What kind of surgery?

"I have no idea. Tell me, after last night, are you a bit more comfortable around here?

"Much, much more comfortable. I saw the doctor today, and we discussed the blood tests they did when I first arrived. Said my sex drive hormones were low, and gave me some pills to boost my sex drive. So I'm feeling a bit more comfortable tonight, and more adventurous as well.

"Sounds like you've made some big progress in 24 hours! What are you going to do now?

"I was hoping I could drag you into one of those semi private rooms, and play with you some more. You up for that?

"Honey - I am sure you'll figure out how to get me up for that.

So I fucked Marsha McPherson that night. We found a corner of in one of the semi-private rooms, but didn't strip right away. Started with kissing and fondling, and the clothes came off slowly, one piece at a time. Once again I grabbed a bottle of oil, and rubbed it all over her; she went back to playing with my cock, but I spent a lot more time in her mouth than I did the previous night.

Finally, she couldn't wait any longer. "You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen," she breathed. "I don't know if I can take all of you, but I'm going to try."

"And I'm going to love feeling that hot wet cunt of yours squeezing me," I replied.

With that, she got on top of me, and started guiding me inside. Slowly, carefully, she took my cock. As she suspected, she couldn't handle all of me; I bottomed out with a couple of inches to spare. But it was a hot, tight, wet cunt. And it wanted me desperately. It was the first time I found a woman that was too small for me. Most of the gals at the Bimbo Factory had been stretched by any number of huge cocks, making it possible to accommodate a 10" prick. But newbies that had only fucked normal-sized guys weren't ready for something like me.

It was a long, slow fuck. She came once when she was on top, once with me behind her, and we both came when I climbed on top and took her missionary style.

About a week later, a meeting with my counselor was put on my schedule, a week before I expected. Barb reserved a half hour with me.

"Bob! She greeted me with a smile. Please sit down. I got an email two days from Marsha McPherson's counselor 2 days ago.

"Oh - I think I met her last week. Is there a problem?

"Problem, no - quite the contrary. The counselor said that Marsha was having trouble fitting in during her first two weeks here. Said you took her aside one night, gave her a massage, and let her play with you without fucking.

"That's true. She was really uncomfortable with the gangbang scene, so I practiced some of the stuff they taught in Flirting and Foreplay. That was as far as we went that night.

"Well, it made all the difference. They adjusted her hormone levels, and your soft and easy approach broke down her inhibitions. Now she's happy and aggressive like she should be. After dinner, she spies some guy she likes, and pulls him aside for a long and slow fuck - just like she did with you. Says she's ready to talk about getting her boobs done now.

"That's great. Neat gal. Glad it is working out for her.

"That's why I called you in. The Bimbo Factory wants to launch a couple of new programs, and see if you'd be willing to participate. The first is the application program - they want escorts who would be available to spend the evening with new applicants, making them feel comfortable, and providing whatever services they may want. You'd go back on the bus with her, and spend the night in her room at the Bimbo Factory if they so desire. But if you go back with her, you can only pay attention to her - you can't go fucking others when you're there.

The other one is the newbie program. We'd like to have a bunch of guys on the lookout for newbies at happy hour and dinner. Newbies will get special color-coded name tags for the first month. If you see one, go over and introduce yourself, and introduce them to your friends. Find out how they're getting on - and if you think it would be a good idea, spend the evening in a semi-private, giving them a massage and only going as far as they're comfortable.

For these programs, we need guys that are good at flirting and foreplay, like you. I know you've been helping out in other Bimbo Factory classes. So you could do this instead of the classes, or do both of them if you feel up for it.

"I think I'd like that. The gangbangs are fun, and I wouldn't want to miss them every night. But I'd be happy to help a few nights a week. Do I need to interview with someone over there?

"In your case, that's not necessary.

"Ok. Tell the Bimbo Factory to put it on my schedule when they want me to escort an applicant, so I'll be on the lookout at Happy Hour.

"Done. Off you go - the Bimbo Factory will be happy for your help. And I still need to see you next week. We need to talk about cosmetic surgery you might want, and get that scheduled.

"See you next week...

Chapter 13

Complications

I was growing steadily. I saw Dr. Phelps once a month. Mary would take my vitals, lube up my cock, and slip it in the vacuum chamber to measure me. 8 1/4", then 9", then 10 1/4". Every time I saw him, he'd say the same thing.

"You're continuing to grow very nicely. Adding about an inch a month, just as expected. I must say, however, that most women will find a penis of your size to be uncomfortable. Gay guys with an active sex life can take someone up to 12" or so, but you said you weren't interested in that.

"No -- not my thing. I like the women -- and leave the boys alone.

"Well, we're at the point where you should consider some additional surgery. Are you having trouble getting a very hard erection and maintaining it?

"I'm glad you mentioned that. As I've grown, I find that my erections are firm, but not as hard as before. I'm also finding it difficult to stay hard for extended periods, in spite of the medications.

"That's pretty normal for guys with exceptionally large penises. I usually recommend some minor surgery to add an additional blood vessel, and install a small blood valve. We use a blood vessel from your leg, the surgery lasts about 45 minutes under general anesthesia. It allows more blood to enter the penis, and results in a very firm erection.

"When you want a hard erection, you push on the blood valve, allowing more blood to flow into your penis. You will stay hard and erect until you push on the valve again, shutting off the additional blood flow. Completely optional for you, but virtually all of my large patients elect to have it done. I must caution you, however. You can't use it for more than 4 hours at a time without risking some damage to your penis. Take a break for half an hour, then have another go if you like.

"How much does it cost?

"The clinic here charges $2800 for the surgery, everything included. Your penis also has a slight curve to the left. We could correct that at the same time for an additional $500. If you want to have it done, you should schedule it soon, before you finish growing. That way the hormones will speed healing and let you recover more quickly. Similar surgery in the States, if you could find someone to do it, would probably run around $10K.

"Is the problem with the semi-firm erections going to continue without the surgery?

"Yes -- and it will probably get worse. The blood vessels that bring blood into your penis for an erection aren't built to handle an organ of your size. They just don't deliver enough blood to make you real hard any more.

"OK -- let's schedule the surgery.

"How about this Friday? You don't have any classes on Friday, and that would give you the weekend to recover. I must tell you, however, that you'll have to abstain from sex for two weeks following the surgery.

"Morning or afternoon? In the morning I am supposed to help out in the Positions I class at the Bimbo Factory.

"No problem. Fulfill your commitment and do the class in the morning; I'll schedule the surgery for 3pm. The limo driver will pick you up at 1:00 to take you to the surgery center. After you get back from the Bimbo Factory, be sure to take a shower, and wash your penis carefully with anti-bacterial soap. They'll prep you, of course, but it's always easier if you're clean. Finally, you need to skip breakfast and lunch that day- nothing but water before the surgery.

So I went ahead with it. Friday morning, I took my usual dosage of pills and a glass of water, but had nothing else to eat. The bus took me over to the Bimbo Factory in the morning, and I spent my time with the teacher, demonstrating the stuff I had learned in my own Positions I class. She had a very nice slippery cunt and small but firm tits. Back to the Stud Farm for lunch, but I went back to my room and took a long shower instead. The limo driver picked me up at the front desk, and drove 4 miles across town to the outpatient clinic affiliated with the Stud Farm. Changed my clothes, went to the bathroom, and settled down with a magazine.

The anesthesiologist gave me a couple of pills, slipped an IV in my arm, and told me to relax. Count backward from 10 he said. 10-9-8... I don't know if I ever reached zero.

I woke up a bit later, feeling a bit groggy and a little sore, but none the worse for wear. The surgeon came by, and thankfully, his English was perfect.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Franklin?

"A bit groggy, I guess. But otherwise ok.

"The surgery went just fine. You're a pretty big guy, aren't you? We pulled a blood vessel from your leg, and that's why there's a bandage on your left leg. It will be sore for a few weeks, but there are two other blood vessels in your leg that will expand a bit to make up for the one you're missing. I slipped the new vessel underneath the Buck's Fascia at the base of your penis, and stitched it into the main dorsal artery about halfway up the shaft. Then I ran it on the right side of your groin into the femoral artery, and put in the blood valve. It's located on the right side, under this bandage.

"We also wanted to correct a slight curvature to the right. I tracked that down to the right suspensory ligament; it was a bit tighter than the one on the left. So I detached it, and reattached it a little lower, giving you about ½" more room. When you heal, you'll find that you're a bit longer than before, but it won't be very noticeable to anyone but yourself.

"You'll have some pain over the next 24 hours, so I've given you a prescription for that. Because the suspensory ligament needs time to heal, I want you to avoid any sex for 2 weeks, and no strenuous sex for at least a month. Be gentle! If you do something and you feel a twinge of pain, stop.

1...345678