Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep up the diet and exercise routine. But I want you to spend 2 hours a day in the gym now. The drugs will help your muscles recover and develop. When you get here next month, you'll see a fitness instructor every day, and meet with your nutritionist twice a week. They'll be able to fine tune everything to help you get the results you want. Any questions?

"I was pleased to see a bit of growth last month. How much do you think I'll grow this month?

"Tough to predict. I'd expect to see at least a half an inch, but you could grow as much as an inch. We'll see. Based on the results next month, we'll modify the dosages so we can reach our target growth rate of an inch a month.

"That's great. See you in a month." Out the door, the whole thing took less than an hour. $700 plane flight, $200 doctor visit, $800 worth of pills later, I was back home. It was cheaper than spending a month down at the Stud Farm. Still, I wasn't fucking girls from the Bimbo Factory every day either.

But I thought I'd try my idea of taking slightly lower dose, and putting some pills away in reserve. Instead of taking one pill every 6 hours, I took one every eight. I was still horny all the time, but it didn't seem to be getting any worse. I made a bit more progress at the gym, and was able to add 10-20 pounds of weight on several of my exercises.

I found myself jacking off, sometimes twice a day. My cock sometimes seemed to be a bit sore. I don't know if that was from jacking off so often, or if it was just "growing pains". Who knows.

Two days before I was to check in to the Stud Farm, I moved my stuff into storage, cleaned the apartment, and checked into a hotel for the final night. I thought my cock had grown during the past month, but didn't know how much. I got out the ruler. 7 ¼ ". I had grown 3/4" in a month! I was ecstatic. I looked at myself in the mirror. Less flab around the middle. My cock, which had always seemed small, now looked pretty normal to me. I laid the 12" ruler next to my cock, and imagined what it would be like to have something that big between my legs. Time to jerk off again.

Chapter 10

Checking In

I was planning on shipping a box of clothes, but my counselor talked me out of it. She said that the climate is mild, and I wouldn't need a lot of clothes. They do laundry daily, and that helps. But they also said my body would be changing shape, and nothing would fit after a couple of months anyway. There was a store at the Stud Farm where I could buy anything I needed, and there was always the Internet - I can order stuff online and have it delivered.

So I checked a couple of bags, and carried a briefcase through security. After I landed, the limo driver picked me up, but it was a different guy this time. I didn't talk much - I was pretty tired.

I arrived after dinner, and I was hoping I could get something to tide me over till morning. They checked me in, and gave me the key to my room for the next 8 months. I went down the hall to the elevator, but hesitated. There seemed to be some muffled noises coming from down the hall. I went to investigate.

I pushed open the door to the lounge, and poked my head inside.

I had forgotten - it was 9:05, and the after dinner gangbang would be in full swing.

There were perhaps 25 people in the room, and none had a stitch on. All guy/gal stuff. Ok, sometimes it was guy/gal/guy stuff. Or gal/gal/guy. Or stuffed gal/guy. Whatever. In a corner, I spied Beth, the shy girl I had dinner with the first night. Skinnier, no doubt, than she was before. Down on all fours, a guy with a big cock was taking her from behind. I could see her tits swinging below her as he pounded her ass. She definitely had something added to those tits - they were fabulous. She wasn't saying much, just swaying with the rhythm, her head back, eyes closed, and a fat, stupid grin on her face. Nicole had been right - Beth was doing just fine.

But I didn't belong there. First of all, I had all my clothes on. Second, I was tired and dirty and I needed a drink more than I needed a fuck. So I backed out of the door, and closed it quietly behind me.

I went over to the bar, and got a glass of wine. The place was deserted - they were closing for the night. Everyone was either fucking a friend in a quiet corner, or in one of the lounges. Raw sex seemed to be the primary form of entertainment here.

Back up to my room, I finished my wine, took a shower and went to bed. At reception, they gave me a schedule for the next day - I was supposed to get breakfast and meet my fitness instructor at 8am. I was exhausted.

Next morning, I went down to the cafe. I thought I'd order from a menu, but there were no menus to be found. The waiter came over, gave me coffee, and took down my badge number. She was back in a couple of minutes with my breakfast and the Wall Street Journal. I ate what they gave me, scanned the headlines, and got over to the gym.

I don't remember my fitness instructor's real name. Honestly, I don't. I called him Buff, just like everyone else. Buff was, well, buff. I think his body fat percentage was about 0.01%. Skinny waist, 6 pack, big pecs and arms. Massive thighs and claves. Tiny, tiny workout shorts.

We spent the morning together. The whole fucking morning. Weighed me, measured my height, took lots of measurements - waist, chest, neck, arms... Stripped me naked, and put me in a water tank to measure my body fat. Gave me their std workout clothes, and ran me around to all the machines, to see how much I could lift. Stuck lots of electrodes all over me, and did a heart stress test. It went on and on. After three hours of this stuff, he sent me to the showers, and had me come back to his office when I was dressed.

"Let's see. When you came down two months ago, Dr Phelps said you weighed 195 and estimated your body fat at 21%. You're at 185 now, and have trimmed your body fat percentage to 17.2%. That's really good. Have you ever done weight training before?

"No - afraid not. I hated gym class in high school. I was a nerd.

"Thought so - it shows. That means it will take more work to get your muscles to respond and grow. Your file says you want to grow a big cock, so you'll be with us a while.

"With our normal cardio/strength training program, you can expect to cut your body fat about 2% per month. That means you should be able to reach 10% body fat in 3 1/2 months or so. 15 minutes of cardio a day should be enough. That part is easy.

"Muscle development is going to be harder. Your upper arms are 14 3/4" - we want to see something above 17". It's hard to put 2 1/4" on your arms in 7 or 8 months. That would normally take 18 months. Same thing with your chest, legs, back or ass. It's also hard to drive down your body fat while you build muscle. Hard to do both at the same time.

"So this next month, let's plan on 90 minutes a day in the gym. I'll give you 3 different sets of exercises to do, and I want you to do each of them twice a week. You get the day off on Sunday. My hope is that Dr Phelps' hormone regimen will speed your growth. But I'm also going to push you, and make sure that your muscles are good and sore before you leave each day. Ok?

In the afternoon, I met with the Nutritionist and my counselor. I liked the Nutritionist. She had set my caloric intake at 1800 a day; based on Buff's notes, she raised it to 2000, but all of the extra calories were going to be protein. We talked about what kinds of foods I liked, and then went down to the dining room so I could sample lots of stuff and tell her which ones were the best. I was surprised with the soups - every one of them was awsome!

My counselor helped me pick out what classes to take. I needed to pass at least 10 classes to graduate and qualify for placement services. Each class met twice a week for 4 weeks. Fitness was required, but didn't provide any credits toward graduation - but I needed to pass fitness every time if I wanted to stay in the program. Fitness classes were 6 days a week, not two.

She handed me a course catalog. For the first month, I had to take Hygiene and Female Psychology , and could take one elective. Given that I was a shy engineer, she suggested Flirting. I wanted to take Positions I, but the catalog said I had to take Flirting and Foreplay I before I could take any of the sex techniques classes.

I finished at 4pm with my counselor, and went down to the store to pick out some new underwear. The girl behind the counter was eager to help.

"Hi. This is my first day, so I was hoping you could give me some help. When I came down to apply, my escort told me I needed some new underwear - the boxers wouldn't do. Can you help me find something that is appropriate for after dinner?

She looked up from her book and gave me a funny look. "You don't need anything for after dinner. You need to shave, put on some deodorant, and a smile. And when I say shave, I mean everywhere." She looked over what I was wearing. "But you could use a great pair of jeans and a fitted shirt, though."

So we spent 20 minutes, hunting for a pair of jeans that fit, and found a soft fitted shirt with a big geometric pattern. I wouldn't have been caught dead in it back home. It was missing the top two buttons. I deferred to her taste.

"I like the shirt, but the top two buttons are missing. Do you have another in this size?

I get another dumb look from the clerk. "That's the idea. The top two buttons are supposed to be missing. Shows off your chest, makes it easier for her to pull it off you. You NEVER button the top two buttons. Duh.

I blush - it is clear I don't know the dress code here. In spite of her advice on underwear, I buy 3 pairs of bikini briefs with a subtle pattern - low cut, with a brazilian back. I'm not ready for a thong.

I take my purchases back to my room, and follow her advice. I shave, and step into the shower. Before I get out, I remember that Natalie told me I really needed to shave my cock. So I get out my razor, and 10 minutes later my cock is bald. Feels weird, but it's kind of sexy , and makes me look bigger. I like it. Deodorant, new underwear, new jeans, new shirt. Then down to the bar for happy hour.

Nicole's not there, but I see Beth in the corner, talking to a couple of friends. I grab a glass of wine, and make my way over to her.

"Beth! Remember me? Bob Franklin!" I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You look great! How is this turning out for you?

Beth cracked a big smile, revealing her bright, white teeth. "Bob! When did you get here?

"Last night. Got in late, after dinner.

"Oh, I'm great. What happened since I saw you? Let me see. Perhaps the biggest thing was that they ran some blood tests, and found that I had abnormally low testosterone and PNP-7 hormone levels. Said that they were the key ones for sex drive. So I started taking supplements, and they make me unbelievably horny. Do you remember - I didn't want to go to the after dinner gangbang? Now I go every night - I can't seem to get enough cock. Last month they did my tits. Like em?

I was feeling pretty bold, so I stepped behind her, reached around, hefted her boobs in my hands, and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Very nice. Firm and perky. Just perfect.

She blushed. :"That's what all the guys say. Since they've been done, I'm getting all the action I can handle after dinner.

"When we first met two months ago, you said that the guys at Harvard didn't pay any attention to you. Think that would still be true?

Beth grinned a little. "Probably not.

"How long have you been here? What are you working on now?

"I think it's been about 3 months. I just finished Hygiene, Foreplay II and Positions I. I actually learned more in Hygiene and Foreplay II than in Positions I. Most cunts smell a little, especially when we're turned on. They showed us how to stop that. We also learned that guys want anal sex, and it's considered poor form to get shit on their cock. They showed us how to clean out our asses gently and carefully so it won't happen. Excuse me. Not exactly a polite topic before dinner, is it?

"And Foreplay II was great. We did the basics in Foreplay I, and in Foreplay II we learned how to manipulate the guy, and keep him on the edge until we were ready to fuck. Most guys want wham-bam-thank you ma'am, and the gal's physiology doesn't work that way. So the instructor taught us to take control of the situation, alternating between more and less vigorous stimulation of the guy until we are ready to fuck.

"When we met, you were taking a Flirting class, I think.

"Oh - I remember. Yeah - that was cool. We did a lot of role playing in Flirting I and II. It's all about getting inside the guy's head without touching anything. Not much flirting around here, except maybe for happy hour and dinner. Afterwards, it's almost a contest sometimes - how many guys can you fuck in two hours? But you should be sure to take the Flirting classes - guys just don't have a clue how to flirt.

"That's the class my counselor steered me into today. I wanted to take one of the sex techniques classes, but she said that Flirting and Foreplay were prerequisites.

"Typical guy." She shook her head and smiled. "For gals, sex is about 70% mental. For guys, it seems to be 70% physical, 30% visual. You check your brains at the door, and think with your cock. Take the Flirting class. You need it.

I blushed a little, and tried not to take it as an insult. I came here to grow and to learn. Everyone starts somewhere.

Beth saw me blush, and backed off. "Sorry. Perhaps that was too direct." She then changed the subject with an offer. "Got plans after dinner? If you're up for it, I'll take you to my favorite lounge and introduce you to some of my friends. One's taking an oral class, and is looking for a normal-sized guy to practice on.

"Deal." I was feeling very uncertain about the after dinner gangbang. I prepared for it, and I wanted to try. But I wouldn't know anyone, or anything about the unwritten rules of the game. I needed somebody to help me over the hump - to make introductions, show me the ropes. Only later did I learn that one of the lounges really did have the ropes - and the chains, and all matter of other strange devices too.

Chapter 11

Classes

The next few months settled into a kind of routine. Up early, go to the gym and work out for an hour and a half. Shower, shave, head down for breakfast. They gave me a new schedule each day, and I'd just follow the instructions. On a typical day I'd spend about 3 hours in classes and a half hour to an hour of meetings with my counselor, nutritionist, Dr. Phelps, or Buff, the fitness instructor. They tracked my progress in a database, and kept note of all my meetings. They'd plot my progress with a graphing package, so I could see how I was doing on body fat, muscle development, and cock size.

In the afternoon, we'd have a little free time in the late afternoon - take a nap, shower, and shave before dinner. Then show up at happy hour and make an effort to meet new people and practice flirting and conversation skills at dinner. Gangbang until 10, and most folks were asleep by 10:30 because the next day started early.

Every few weeks I'd start a new set of classes, and occasionally I'd take a seminar on some special topic or other. Some classes were boring, but I learned something in every one. Once I asked the counselor why I had to take so many classes. Her answer kind of surprised me.

"We want you to get to a point in your development that's almost magical, really. When you walk into a room, we want the women in the room to notice you right away. More than that, we want you to be sexually distracting - by showing up, they stop thinking about what they were talking about, and they stop listening to the other folks. Instead, they think, for just a moment, about fucking you. We want a subconscious, almost involuntary reaction: My God! I'd like to mount that one!

"Most of them will try to go back to what they were doing, but a few of them will keep being distracted. You should look like a fuck toy to them. They'll notice the bulge in your pants and wonder how big it really is. They'll see the muscles under your shirt and think about your firm body. And if any of them ever get you in bed, they will won't regret it - instead, they'll consider it a big accomplishment and have to tell their girlfriends all about it. And when the girlfriend sees you, they'll know right away that you're the one that fucked their friend and pushed her into an orgasmic frenzy.

"It is elusive, almost magical. We give you an unbelievable body, we teach you how to walk, how to flirt, and how to fuck and make them cum again and again and again. And when we're done, you're a total package. The real deal. Without the classes, you're eye candy. With them, you're an irresistible object of desire, a fuck toy that they must have. You become the stud, they're the mare in heat. They know it. And they want it.

Whew. That sounds so unbelievably hot. So yes, I want a 12" cock. But this is just as important - to be able to get inside a gal's head and awaken her desire with a look and a gesture. And if I have to sit through a few boring classes to get there, so be it.

But some classes were really interesting, when everything was new. Like Bondage I. We only had 8 classes, and in the first class our instructor said we were just "scratching the surface". As she said it, she walked past my desk and stopped, towering over me in her leather boots, black mesh top and body piercings. Then she used her long fingernails to scratch my arm, leaving a long welt down one side, while giving me an evil, "I own you" look. Scratch the surface, indeed.

We talked a lot about the S&M social code - establishing a safe word, and letting the other person safely indulge their fantasy and test your boundaries. We talked about how to give, and how to receive. But she was full of cautions, however. When we were providing professional services, we should never take the inferior position unless we had known the other person very well for an extended period of time - it was just too risky, there are too many really dangerous people out there. Spent several classes learning what a lot of the toys were and what you used them for. Most folks went on to Bondage II, and some took Mind Control I and II as well. Me? Not my thing. Bondage I was enough.

Oral I and II were short on theory, and heavy on practice. It wasn't just about eating pussy, however. We covered nibbling on other things too - ears, toes, nipples, noses to name a few.

But they also insisted that I learn how to suck a cock. It is hard to teach a girl how to suck my cock properly if I haven't sucked one myself. And it is hard to ask her to deep throat me if I haven't mastered the technique too. So one class in Oral I covered cock sucking, and we practiced by going down on each other. Oral II devoted a class to deep throat, so we did that too.

The next to last class in Oral II, though, was the most bizarre. She talked about how to suck your own cock. You needed to have at least a 9" cock to do it properly, apparently. It had never even crossed my mind that it might be fun to suck myself off.

We learned that there was a tradeoff. When guys reach about 9", they really are too big to deep throat. The length's not the problem. It's the girth - you just don't fit in her throat any more. The consolation prize: when the women can't deep throat you anymore, you're big enough to suck yourself off.

Then she brought Stu in. Stu was graduating in a couple of weeks, and had starred in several adult films already. He was over 11 1/2", she said, and was expected to reach 12" before his growth stopped. He pulled off his shorts, and revealed the biggest cock I had ever seen.

It is one thing to dream of a 12" cock. It is another thing to see one. I'm not gay - but his dick was mesmerizing. Soft, it hung down 1/3 of the way to his knee. Then he showed us his erection - a massive pole, sticking way out from his body.

123456...8