Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you again in a week for a followup to see how you're healing. Any questions?

"No -- I'm glad the surgery went well", I mumbled. "I'll see you again in a week."

With that, he walked out, leaving me to fumble with my clothes. They put me in a wheelchair and took me out to the reception area, where my driver was waiting to pick me up.

On Sunday, I was feeling well enough to get out of bed and go down for breakfast. The shower felt good. I taped some saran wrap over the bandages to keep them dry. As I stepped out of the shower, though, I couldn't help but admire my big cock. I was over 10" now, and proud of it. I started to get stiff, and I wanted to try out this new blood valve thing.

So I lay down, and uncoiled the snake between my legs. I lifted the bandage on the side, felt a small bump, and pushed it. Amazingly, my cock started to swell, becoming rock hard -- just about as hard as I was when Mary Cunningham used the vacuum pump in Dr. Phelps' office. I pushed on the blood valve again. My cock started to soften right away. I was elated. No more Viagra. Push a button, fuck for hours. Push it again, go back to normal. Fabulous.

I looked again in the mirror. Was I bigger than I was before the surgery? I don't know. But my cock now hung straight down instead of curving a bit to the right. A little puffy and swollen, but the nurse said that would go away in a few days. Very nice. The low fat diet caused my new muscles to stand out more. I wasn't ready for that porno movie yet, but I was getting there.

Chapter 14

Cosmetic Work

Four months into the program, I had my bi-weekly meeting with the counselor. I had fucked Barb several times during the after dinner group sex sessions, but we kept it professional this time.

"Have you given any thought to cosmetic work you might want done?

"Did you have something in mind?

"For women, there's a formula we use over at the Bimbo Factory. Today, guys like thin women with D or DD cups, big puffy lips, white teeth, strong muscles, and a nice perky ass. What guys don't realize that there are things women are looking for too.

"Body hair is out. Hair on your head is in. White teeth. Big cock, prominent chin, strong muscle definition, tight ass. Some like tattoos, but I don't recommend them. They look terrible in 20 years.

"Take off your clothes. I need a look at you.

I stood up and stripped. Four months ago it would have embarrassed me to take off my clothes in an office in front of a hot chick, and ask her for a candid, critical judgment of my body. No longer.

"Stand up. Hmm... Your cock is coming along nicely, I see. And the fitness instructor and nutritionist are doing a good job on you. Turn around. Ok. You can sit down.

"In your case, I'd suggest a few laser treatments to remove body hair. The dark fuzz on your back is a turnoff. Frankly, I think all the body hair should come off. You need some hair transplants along the front hairline and at the crown of your head. Teeth whitening, of course. Your orthodontist did a nice job of straightening them when you were in junior high, but they've yellowed from the coffee.

"Your cock is just fine, and I know you'll continue to work on that because you want more. You've still got a little extra fat under your chin. We could take care of that with lipo. A small chin implant in front would give you a better profile and might be something to consider. You also could use a bit of lipo on the love handles. The diet and exercise has reduced them, but hasn't eliminated them.

"The ass is important. You've got a flat ass. It should stick out more. Are you doing any exercises to make your ass bigger?

"Buff has given me some exercises that are focused on that, but it isn't doing much. He says I'm not working on it hard enough. "Buff says that to all the guys. But some just have a flat ass. Like you.

"It's your choice, of course, but I'd also suggest some firm silicone implants to pad out your ass. It's too flat. You need about 1 1/2" more.

"I don't want to attract lots of gay guys.

"Honey, when you are done here, you won't be able to help that. Comes with the territory. But gals want a perky ass too, and you've got a flat one. Your torso, back, abs, and pecs are great. A lot of girls will look past the flat ass and focus on the rest. But if you want the whole package, you need an ass implant.

"Wow. That's quite a list. I suppose that there's a place you recommend for this?

"That's right. There's a cosmetic surgery center in town that does excellent work. If you do everything, it would cost $8500. You could try a new laser treatment after the hair removal is done to give you a permanent tan if you like. That's $1800 more for a permanent full-body tan.

"The last thing to consider is a cock piercing. If you're willing to consider it, I'd say that most women that try a pierced cock say it's the best. We throw that in for free if you want. We've got an in-house piercing studio over at the Bimbo Factory. If you decide you don't like it, you can always pull out the jewelry and let the hole close up naturally.

$10,300 sounded like a lot of money. But I was so pleased with the cock surgery, I didn't hesitate.

"Sounds like a good idea. Can you schedule everything?

"You bet.

So for the next couple of months, every Friday was filled with appointments. I first went to the hair transplant center. 3 hours later, I had 1500 micrografts to fill in the bald spaces. They put me on Propecia to stop any further hair loss.

Next, it was the laser hair removal place. Took off all my clothes, and lay me down on the table. A hottie takes her laser wand out, and gives me a once over. An hour and a half later, there's no hair on my chest, my back, my legs, or my cock. I have to go back 3 more times to make it permanent.

The permanent tanning sessions were really strange. Instead of using a red laser, they used a combination of red, yellow, and green lasers behind a filter pad. Balance the power between the lasers to get the right color. I guess it was kind of tricky. They ran it all over at low power, using overlapping strokes. After the first session, I was a bit pink. Next time I kind of looked orange. Third time, there was a slight green tinge to my skin, and I was getting worried. But each time I was darker, and the color was closer to what it should be. Forth time, I came out a nice, golden brown.

The ass implants were a big deal. General anesthesia like my cock surgery, and it was done at the same place as before. I asked the women I met at Happy Hour and after the gangbang if they thought I should get ass implants, and if so, how big. Everyone agreed that I needed them, with some saying I should add 1 1/2", and others telling me I needed 2". I decided I didn't want a "fuck me" sign hanging off my ass for all of the gay guys. So I went with the smaller ones.

And finally, I needed to decide about the cock piercing. It made for a good subject to discuss at dinner with the gals from the Bimbo Factory. So I brought up the subject the following week.

"You know, I've noticed that some of the guys here have pierced cocks, and some don't. Which do you prefer?

"Oh, the pierced guys are the best. The ones that really get me off have an Apadravya -- a vertical bar through the head of their cock. A ring that comes out their piss hole is also nice -- I think that's called a Prince Albert. And some guys get a pubic bar -- I like to rub my clit on that when we fuck. All good. The others are ok, I guess, but they're just for show. The Apadravya, the Prince Albert, and the pubic bar are the best for sex.

The other women around the room agreed, but got into a spirited discussion about frenum piercings -- a couple of gals liked those too. But they also told me that one or two piercings is enough. More than that is a turnoff. "I'm not here to fuck the hardware section at Home Depot", said Barb. So off I went to the piercing studio at the Bimbo Factory, stopping in after helping with the Flirting II class. They pierce a lot of cocks, but actually do more on the women -- tongues, belly buttons, and clits are the most popular.

"G'day luv. Here to get a pierced cock? Or have something else in mind? Kinky guy? Want a pierced nipple?

"Prince Albert, actually. I like the way they look, and your clients here say they feel good.

"That they do, luv, that they do. Up you go on the table. Take off those pants. Let's see how big you are.

"Ooo... this is a nice big one, this is. I'd do you myself when you've healed. I suggest that we start you with a 10g ring. A cock this big will need a bigger ring to look right, though. A Prince Albert stretches easily. Best to start you with a 10g, because it heals faster. I'll pierce you with a 12g needle, stretch it up to 10g to reduce the bleeding, and give you a 1" captive ring. Ok? Then you come back, and we'll fuck, and I'll put in an 8g ring.

"Sounds like a plan.

So she wipes me off with antiseptic, and marks the location. Dons her gloves, slips a receiving tube up my piss hole, and drives the needle home. I flinch, but it is over in a second. Follows it up with a 10g taper, then the 10g captive ring. Wraps me up in a bandage for the bleeding, and sends me home with a pierced prick. I leave a tip.

The piercing bled a bit for a day or so, and was sore for a week after that. A month later, I went back and she put in the 8g ring -- but only after she put me in her cunt first. I must admit, the bigger ring felt better. And with my bigger, pierced cock, I was getting lots of attention now during the gangbangs after dinner.

Chapter 15

Final Month

For me, the blood valve surgery and the cosmetic stuff was like the icing on my cake. I was up to 12" and still growing because of the extra pills I had stashed away. My balls had grown at the same time - they produce a lot of cum and make me horny all the time. As impressive as my cock was, it was the other stuff that made the real difference to the gals.

The laser treatments had taken off all the body hair. Now I only needed to shave my face. My muscles rippled under the skin. I was at 9% body fat, and my 6 pack and V-shaped torso filled out the fitted shirts very nicely. I had a permanent dark golden tan and a bright white smile. The hair transplants had grown in, so I had a nice, thick head of hair and a slightly more chiseled profile from the chin implant.

The ass implants made my butt stick out, and filled my swimsuit nicely. They put the implants under the muscle, and it was hard to sit down for a couple of weeks. But the pain went away, and now I get pinched a lot during happy hour.

The blood valve made a huge difference. No more Viagra. I push a button, and get hard. Gals play with me as long as they want, and when they're done, I push the button again and go back to normal size.

When I help with the applicant or newbie programs, I rarely fuck anymore. My huge cock scares them, but they love to play with it. So we talk, I give them a massage, and they play with my dick.

But after they're done with me, they look at the other guys at the Stud Farm differently. One told me, "your prick scared the shit out of me. It was mesmerizing, captivating, but I didn't think that there was any way I could mount that thing. But after that time with you, the other huge cocks in the room looked more normal, and I was willing to give them a try."

Barb scheduled Graduation Exercises for me, and made an appointment for me over at the Placement Agency. Then she pulled a photo out of her file, and slid it over the desk to me.

"This is a picture we took of you when you first applied for the program. Recognize yourself?

I was shocked. They guy in the photo was a bit overweight, and the look on his face screamed "NERD". No wonder I had trouble meeting girls.

"When you got here, you were a computer programmer. When you leave, everyone will think of you as a stud. Some will see the size of your cock, and play with you like a sex toy - a flesh and blood dildo. Others will be desperate to try and get you into their cunt. It will be magical.

Chapter 16

Placement Agency

After my skin went from green to golden brown, my counselor sent me over to the placement agency to meet with Donna. We went over my file, and discussed my career goals.

"Bob - come on in. I have your file right here.

"Let's see. You've been here for 7 months, your cock is now at 11 1/2", and Dr. Phelps is starting to phase out the drugs. You wanted 12", and it looks like you'll get there. Congratulations!

"Thanks. It's been a lot of work, and I've really learned a lot. It's been a great experience.

"The Bimbo Factory says you've been helping out in their classes, and you've won an award for your work in their Applicants and Newbies programs. There isn't anything here about what your career goals are, though. A cock like yours belongs in adult films. But you've got a lot of the talents we want to see in our escorts. Have you decided what you want to do?

"No - not really. I haven't tried to do any films, and I'm willing to give that a try. Would my cock disqualify me for escort positions?

"Disqualify is too strong a word. We can comb through our database and look for positions where a huge cock would be considered a plus. But offhand, I don't remember any escort positions that require a 12" cock. Would a prospective employer rule you out due to your cock size? Some would, but I don't think everyone will. Is that what you'd like? An escort position?

"I don't know what that would be like. How about a model?

"Let's see. Your body fat is down to 9.8%. You'll probably lose a bit more in your final month. I think your body would be good enough. And you certainly are cute enough. But once again, I think that your cock might be a problem. If they put pants or shorts on you, your cock would form a big bulge that may not enable the clothes to hang properly. And swimsuits are out of the question, unless the client wanted obscene swimsuit pictures.

"I see you just got a ring in your cock. You might be able to do some fully-clothed work if you ran a string through your ring and pulled your cock out of the way so it didn't make such a big bulge in your pants. Would you like to try that?

"Sure - I'm willing to try anything once or twice.

"Ok. I'll try to get you a tryout as a model, and I'll call a couple of adult film companies and see if they'd like to see a fresh face. We can do that and see which one you like better. I'll give you a call to let you know what I find.

Later that day, Donna left me a voicemail. Friday was my open day, and they were going to fly me up to Los Angeles on Thursday night and send me to a filming on Friday. I'd be back Friday night.

On Friday morning, a driver came for me at the hotel, and took me to the studio. When I arrived, the director came over and introduced himself.

"Bob? I'm the director, Richard Frankin. Stud Farm said you have a foot long cock.

"Nice to meet you. Actually, I'm only 11 1/2". Can I see the script?

"Script? We never use a fucking script. I explain the context, you meet the bimbo, and you fuck her. No script. We want you to take some Viagra - here you go.

"You are here because you have a foot long cock. Less talking, more fucking. We want you to stay hard during the whole thing, and not cum until we think we have enough footage. Then we'll give you a green light, and you can go ahead and cum. But we need a cumshot. So whatever hole you're in, pull out and spray your cum all over. Facials are best, but cumming on her tits is ok too. Got it?

"Got it.

"Ok, go over to wardrobe and pick out something that fits, but leave off the underwear. She'll undress you, and when she pulls off your pants, we want your cock to spring out. Being at least semi hard at that point is key.

For this film, the situation: you're having lunch at a fast food place, and she doesn't have enough money to pay for lunch. You offer to pay for her lunch if she blows you. Got it?

"Got it.

So I went back to wardrobe, and they helped me pick out some boring jeans and a t-shirt. I hop in a car, and they drive me to the local fast food place that has been rented out for the morning.

I'm sitting in a booth with my lunch. One of the biggest porn actresses has been booked for the film, she charges $100K for a morning's work. That's pretty serious coin. The movie will sell because she's in it. I've never seen her before. She is known for her blowjobs. She doesn't know anything about my cock.

She looks me over. "He'll do."

I was told she is 28. She looks 45. Too much makeup. Big fake-looking tits. Fake eyelashes. Too much eyeliner. Fuck-me-red lipstick. She looks like a cheap, over-the-hill whore. The newbies at happy hour are better.

The director cues the scene, and the cameras start to roll. She goes up to the counter, orders her lunch, and doesn't have enough money. I offer to pay for her lunch if she takes care of me. She unbuckles my pants, and pulls out my cock. I am semi-erect.

"What the hell is this?

"CUT". yells the director.

"How big is this guy's prick? I'm not going to blow that!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?". The director gets in the actresses' face.

"He's a freak! That must be close to a foot long! I can't deep throat that. Nobody told me! I'm out of here.

So the actress storms off the set, everyone looks sheepishly at each other, and I'm standing there with my prick out of my pants. I tuck back in, and wait around for an hour before they take me back to the studio. Not a good day.

I tried three more times. They didn't book me for any more oral scenes. But I did do some traditional fucking from about 30 different positions. One anal film was pretty good - I stuffed my meat all the way in this poor gal and rode her for 10 minutes before getting the green light. Then I turned her over, fucked her again in the ass while I was on top of her. Then pulled out and sprayed cum all over her face.

But I decided adult films were not for me. A dirty, gritty business. Lots of money, lots of egos, but it just isn't very sexy or fun.

The placement agency tried to get me escort interviews, but most were scared away by the size of my cock. One of the interviews, though, I remember clearly.

She is 52, and has been acting for 30 years. The studios are starting to give her the matron roles in films, and she hates it. She wanted a young guy to help combat the "she's too old" image that was building around her. So the placement agency sent me. They told her I had a very large cock. According to the placement agency, she chuckled when she heard that. "Honey, they all think they have huge cocks. I've had two kids. I can handle anything."

I pulled up to her house in my rented car, and buzzed at the gate. The security guy let me in after I identified myself, and opened the front door when I knocked. I sat down in living room.

She came down the stairs, and I stood up when she came in the room. A brief hug, and a kiss on the cheek. She smiles - I smile back. "Come on, let me show you the garden."

So we walk out back and admire the flowers. She tells me how she got into acting. Then it gets more interesting.

"My agent called up your school. "Stud Farm" I think they call it. Why did you go there?

"Oh, I was a software programmer, looking for something different. They said they'd get me in shape and help me grow a big cock. I'm almost done with the program - I finish at the end of the month. So they're helping me find a job at present. Ever met anyone from the Stud Farm before?

"Not to my knowledge." She looks me over. "Can you take that shirt off for me?" So I stand up and pull off my shirt.

"Well, I have to admit, they did a nice job on your body. Want to show me this "big cock" of yours?

1...345678