Stud Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." So I pull off my pants. As the underwear comes off, I push my blood valve.

"My god... ". Her eyes got real big as she watched my erection grow. After about a minute, my cock was nice and hard.

"Would you like to play with it?

She blushed. But she also reached out and grabbed me with one hand, then the other.

"Are all the other guys at the Stud Farm as big as you?"

"No, I am one of the biggest. Most are a couple of inches smaller.

"Well, I told your placement agency I could handle anything. But I don't know if I can handle you."

I lowered my voice to a sultry whisper. "Want to try?"

She said nothing. She just ran her hands over my prick, squeezing it, feeling the smooth head.

"Yes - I'd like to try. But not with that ring in it.

So I took the ring out, and we fucked all afternoon. I ate her out, she licked my dick and played with it in her cunt. She climaxed four or five times, but I spent almost no time in her mouth, and none in her ass. I didn't fit. Bottomed out with a couple of inches to spare. I told her that if we got used to each other, I could stretch her out so that she could handle all of me if she wanted.

When it came time to go, she gave me a passionate kiss and told me she had a wonderful time. But I didn't get the job.

She told the placement agency that I was just too big. She interviewed three other guys from the Stud Farm, and picked a 25 year old with a 10" cock. He fit; I didn't. I was disappointed, but not terribly. It might have been fun for a year or two, but would have been pretty boring.

I tried two modeling gigs, but it was a lot of work to tie down my cock and stuff it out of the way so it wouldn't form too big a bulge in the pictures. And the modeling agencies said I wasn't great. Very cute, nice ass, great smile, nice body. But I kind of froze when the camera started rolling, and lots of shots were ruined because my smile looked fake or my eyes were closed.

So I graduated without a full-time position. Part time and piece work, but not full time work. I didn't worry - they were confident they could find something for me.

Chapter 17

Graduation Exercises

The Graduation Exercises ceremony at the Stud Farm is unique. I had to earn my diploma. At my final gangbang, I had to strip in front of everyone else. The girls crowded around and played with me. I had to pick one and get her off. No fake orgasms allowed. Nobody else can fuck until my chosen girl cums. Then I have to fuck every other girl in the room. It's considered bad form if a girl lets a graduate go without getting a piece of him.

So I did my strip tease. I don't consider myself very good at it, but I had seen enough graduates go through their routine that I knew what to do. Off the shoes and socks before I get on stage. Off the shirt. Play with the belt. Off the belt. Play with the zipper. Off the pants.

Then I had a guy throw me a bottle of oil, and got four girls up on stage with me. I told everyone that they were the semifinalists. They poured oil all over me, making my tan muscles shine. Finally, one got the thong off, and I let my pierced cock swing free. I didn't need the blood valve tonight. I was hard as a rock anyway.

And I chose Marsha McPherson, the shy girl I had found in the corner looking miserable 3 months ago. She was shy, uncomfortable, and close to quitting the program. We just played with each other her first night at a gangbang, and fucked the following night. That was the three-months-ago Marsha McPherson.

This Marsha McPherson was a different person. She had lost 20 pounds in 3 months. Her hips went down from 38 to 34. Her tits were now spectacular DD cups, and they increased her chest size from 34 to 38. White teeth, bright smile. And of all the women in the room, her hunger for my cock had no equal.

She grabbed my long stiff prick at the base, and slapped the other girls with it. "You're out of here! He's mine now!" Then she pushed me down on the table, and sat down on me, facing my toes, and grabbed my prick with both hands. She stuck her pierced pussy in my face, so I obligingly started to lick and suck.

And she went down on me. She was determined to deep throat me. I don't know how she did it, but she did. Somehow, some way, she got all of me down her throat. Up and down, up and down on my pole. I had been practicing orgasm control for 8 months, and I almost lost it. Somebody in the audience later told me it was the sexiest, most unbelievable blow job she had ever seen, watching Marsha swallow a 13" cock.

Then Marsha turned around and mounted me. Three months earlier, my cock was 10" long, and she couldn't take me. Tonight, she took all 13". Every inch. Her cunt swallowed the whole thing, cock ring and all. Pushed her clit ring against my pubic bone and screamed. The orgasm shook her whole body, then her cunt started to spasm and clutch at my cock. Her screams and cunt spasms were impossible to resist. The cum exploded out of my cock, pumping her cunt so full that it started to leak out onto the table. My final, mind-blowing orgasm at my final after dinner gangbang. The audience cheered.

As I pulled out of her, she handsignaled me to call her later. Now I needed that blood valve. I opened it up, got hard again, and set about the task of servicing all of the women in the room before the final bell.

I grabbed my clothes, and found an exhausted Marsha putting on her shoes. She stopped what she was doing, stood, and gave me a knee-buckling kiss. "Stay in touch. When you are ready to retire, I want another chance at you!"

Chapter 18

Back Home

The plane landed, and I grabbed my stuff off baggage claim. Into a cab, then downtown to my favorite hotel.

It took a few days to find an apartment, get my stuff out of storage and moved in to my new place. Then I started calling old friends and arranged to see them.

I started with an old girlfriend. I tried to keep it casual. I failed.

"Tracy? This is Bob. Haven't seen you for awhile -- been out of town. Got time for a cup of coffee?

"I suppose a cup of coffee is safe. Starbucks at 8? Ok.

So I show up at Starbucks at 8. She's sitting in the corner, in an old sweatshirt and jeans, no makeup. Tells me she hasn't made any effort this morning. I walk over to her table.

"Hey! Long time!

"Bob? What happened to you?

"Well, I was laid off my job, so I thought I'd take some time off and get into shape. Found a residential fitness program I liked. You look like you hardly recognize me!" All the while I'm talking, she's running her eyes all over me. They pause at the bulge in my pants.

"Huh? You look great! How long were you gone?

"It was about 8 months in total, I guess. They made me work hard, but I think it paid off. I lost some weight, but mostly added muscle and ditched the body fat.

We talked for another 45 minutes, about her job, her new boyfriend, her family. When the conversation started to lag, I sense that it is time to draw the visit to a close.

"It's been nice seeing you. I've got some errands I need to run, and I expect that you've got other plans this morning. Maybe some day I'll meet that new boyfriend of yours?

"Yeah, sure. Look, I can change my plans this morning. Want to do those errands together?

Now, from my flirting class, I know that this is a follow up invitation -- one that can be turned into a fucking if I play it right.

"I'd love your company. I need to get some groceries -- nothing very exciting. Afterwards I can show you my new apartment.

So off we go to Safeway. I buy healthy stuff -- the nutritionist would be proud. Then back to my apartment. The groceries go into the fridge, and she stops in the bathroom. She comes out, but hasn't bothered to zip her jeans.

"When you showed up at Starbucks, you were showing off an awfully big bulge in those pants. I need to see this new body of yours...

So she pulls the tee shirt off my tan body and run her hands over my muscles. Loosens my belt, and unzips my pants. I'm only half-hard, and in this state, my cock is about 10" long. I unzip her pants the rest of the way, and pull them off.

"You sure your boyfriend is ok with this? Sure you want to mount my huge cock?

She doesn't answer. She just stares. She sees the ring in my dick, and licks her lips. Her fingers can't reach around my organ any more, but she does the best she can. Slowly, she pushes her mouth over the head of my cock, and starts to milk the pre-cum out. I push the blood valve, and my cock expands to its full 13".

I reach down, and find that she's very wet. Up and down she bobs her head on my dick, and as I finger her clit, she starts to moan. One finger in her cunt, then another. I then stick my thumb in, while my moistened fingers play with her asshole. She keeps bobbing up and down on my dick, but the moans are turning into grunts of pleasure as my fingers start opening up her asshole.

Finally, Tracy gets her mouth off my cock. "I've got to see if I can take that horse cock of yours!" she shouts as she pushes me onto the bed. She jumps on top, then jams my pierced cock head into her wet and wide open cunt.

I push into her, but bottom out when I get about 2/3 in. Just as Dr Phelps predicted -- regular women can't handle a 13" cock. The gals from the Bimbo Factory can get more of my prick in their cunts because they fuck big cocks every night. But I can't expect normal women to handle me.

Tracy's not comfortable. I am stretching her out, making her unsuitable for anyone else. But she doesn't sense it -- she's entirely too focused on fucking my monster cock and milking the cum from my balls. After 3 more orgasms, I've still been able to control myself, and she's ready for anything.

So I turn her over and push the head of my monster pierced cock against her well lubed asshole. She broke up with me because she didn't want to do anal -- now she is wiggling her ass for me and demanding to be taken. Persistent, gentle pressure yields results -- I feel her asshole slowly give way and the head of my cock, ring and all, finally pushes inside. I wait a few moments, then start to gently push my way further in.

It takes awhile, but her ass gradually accommodates my organ. Inch by inch, I work it inside. After 10 minutes, I start to slide it in and out, all 13" of it. While Tracy couldn't handle a 13" cock in her cunt, her ass doesn't seem to have such limitations. I pound her ass, pinch her tits and finger her clit. As she loses control one more time, so do I -- I pull out, and spray cum all over her back. I turn off the blood valve, and we collapse in a heap.

"Well, it looks like your cunt couldn't take me, but your ass sure did.

"I feel like I just fucked a horse. I'll walk bow-legged for a week. What did they do to your cock? You must be twice as big as before.

"They had a program that made my cock grow. Is that a problem? You seemed to like fucking a horse.

"Yeah, but now I'm pretty sore. "Still," she breathed, "it was worth it. What time is it?"

"11:30.

"Gotta run. Promised my boyfriend I'd see him for lunch". So she hops off the bed, and runs into the bathroom to clean up. Ten minutes later, she's gone.

I go into the bathroom, and turn on the shower. Lather up, rinse off., and decide it's time to play. So I push open the blood valve again, and watch as my cock swells to its full length. I lean over, and pop the big head in my mouth as I stroke the base of my swollen organ. Run my tongue around the ring, and suck as I slowly build to another climax and swallow. Never thought I'd like sucking myself off, but that was before I was big enough to do it.

Chapter 19

A New Job

I had been home for almost a month when I ran out of condoms. I called the Stud Farm, and they sent me some more -- I need special oversized ones for my prick. I can't even get the regular ones over my cock head. What a pain. I wish it wasn't necessary, but with AIDS and STDs, I need to protect myself.

Later that week, I got a call from the Stud Farm placement agency. They had an interesting job for me to consider in the British West Indies -- Virgin Gorda, to be precise. A 5 star hotel was looking for a guy to hang out by the pool and entertain lonely hotel guests.

I called, and we talked on the phone. Sounded like an interesting idea -- better than fucking silicone tits in front of cameras, I thought. So I flew down for a few days and brought a couple of my favorite red swimsuits. They gave me a nice room with a discrete video monitor focused on the bed. I provided a blood sample so they could check me for drugs, AIDS and STDs. I was given a Speedo to put on, and they told me to go hang out at the pool and try to pick up single women. They said they'd watch and see how I did. The "interview" lasted all of 5 minutes.

The Speedo didn't fit. But the swimsuits I brought have a nice Brazilian cut in back and had enough fabric in front. Barely. I fucked 3 women first day, 5 the second. And I got the job. Hotel pays me $500 for each fuck, puts another $250 into my retirement fund in Switzerland, and covers my room and meals. All tax free.

Since then, the hotel has hired 4 more graduates of the Stud Farm. Each of us has our specialty -- I'm the one with the horse cock. One guy has an enormous tongue with a bar in it. I'm pretty good at eating pussy, but he's better. Two are experienced masseuses, and the other's a bondage specialist -- both giving it and taking it. No gay guys, though. We're not that kind of place. Smallest guy is 8", and I'm the biggest. Since I arrived, the hotel has been rated by a famous travel magazine as the best place in the world for women to get over their ex.

I find that I can do about 8 women a day, max. We had a meeting last week with the manager, and had to complain. Over the past year, the mix of hotel guests has shifted. There used to be more couples -- now, it's about 65% single women, and the couples that show up almost always want to try a 3 way with one of us. He just has to hire at least a couple more Stud Farm graduates. Preferably another masseuse and an oral specialist. Another horse cock would be good, but only after we've hired the other two.

The hotel occupancy rate has gone from 60% to 100%. We book up two months early, and keep a waiting list. The hotel's making tons of money, and is talking about adding a new wing.

The hotel manager makes sure that at least one of us is by the pool from 10am to midnight. We know when to hit on women, and when to back off.

When the they check in, the concierge explains who we are. If they want us to leave them alone, we'll pick up the signals and back away. But if they're looking for action, they're supposed to put a flower in their hair. One of us is sure to come over. We use safe sex practices, so they won't get pregnant. And we're tested for STDs weekly.

When they arrive, they usually know what they want, even if they are a bit shy. A typical guest will check in, throw on a bathing suit, and go down to the pool to check us out. They usually skip the flower in the hair -- they want to be more inconspicuous than that. They try one of the masseuses first, get relaxed and drunk, and fuck themselves silly. Next morning, they get up and go down to the pool again, but usually with a flower in their hair this time. After a few more days, they're ready to try me and my horse cock. The others have loosened them up by now, and I can usually get most of my prick inside their cunt. If they stay a week, they've usually do each one of us at least once. And the old boyfriend or husband is a distant memory.

My blood valve is a lifesaver. Some of the guests are older or out of shape -- I'd never be able to get it up for them. But I pretend I'm interested, and open up the blood valve at the right time. It turns them on to see me get hard for them. And that's all it takes. After we're done, I close the valve, go back to normal, and snuggle for a while before getting dressed. I'd never be able to fuck 8 women on demand, day after day, if I couldn't push a button to get hard when I needed to.

But let me tell you what's the most fun. Around 5:30, I put on some clothes and head over to the bar. Most of the flights from the East coast land between 3 and 4, and the passengers get to the hotel around 5. I look around for a pale woman in her 30s, sipping a drink by herself and eyeing the crowd. Sometimes they're alone. Sometimes they come with a friend. There's always at least one newbie. Take yesterday, for example.

"Hi, I'm Bob. You look like you just got in. Have a nice trip?

"Is it that obvious? Yeah - got in about 45 minutes ago. The service on flights today are terrible. At least I'm here. You work here?

"I don't call it work. The hotel keeps me around to make sure that the guests are satisfied. Been here before?

She pauses and looks me over. Her eyes narrow a bit, and she backs off ever so slightly. "No, I've never been here before. But the hotel seems nice enough.

"Why did you pick the St Francis?

At this point, it is always a similar answer. "Well, it has a certain reputation, doesn't it? I broke up with my ex, and my girlfriend sent me an article from a travel magazine. Said that this is the best place to get over him. Better than a therapist."

I call the bartender over, and he refills her drink. "Too bad about your ex. Guys can be jerks sometimes. Sometimes it's easier if you start with lower expectations, and are willing to just enjoy yourself and have a good time. I didn't catch your name...

"Linda. Linda Merriweather. Nice to meet you. What exactly do you do to make sure that the hotel guests are satisfied?

"Anything they want. Anything.

Linda's eyes get bigger, and she looks me over once more, lingering over the bulge in my pants. The drinks are doing their magic. "Is that thing real?", she whispers.

I lean over and whisper in her ear. "Oh yes. But you'll have to take me up to your room if you want me to show it to you. So Linda looks away, takes a big sip from her drink. Looks back at me. Another sip. Stares at my pants. Finishes her drink, takes my hand. Without another word, she leads me to the elevator.

Once we're in her room, I let her control the tempo. She pulls off my shirt and runs her hands over my tan muscles -- first my back, then my pecs and my abs. Unsnaps my pants, and pulls down the zipper. My pants come off. She gasps.

"It IS real! She grabs my cock and gently squeezed the shaft, but her hand can't reach all the way around it. She runs her fingers up to the head of my prick, and mutters "I've never seen a pierced prick before, or one nearly this big." She can't help it -- with an involuntary shudder, she pops the head in her mouth.

I open up the blood valve, and let my cock swell in her hands. After letting her suck me for a minute or so, I break free to pull off her clothes. She goes back to sucking me, and I start to finger her clit. I break free again, then go down on her, licking up her wet pussy juices and flicking her clit with my tongue. She cums once, then again. Finally, she pushes me off -- her need is urgent.

"I HAVE to get that thing in me.

She pushes me down on the bed and straddles me, grabs my throbbing cock, and guides it into her. She shudders in pleasure as I keep feeding inch after inch into her hungry hole. I bottom out with 5 inches to spare. But it doesn't matter -- she takes over, bobbing up and down on my thick prick. The friction teases her clit, and it doesn't take much more at this point. She screams -- and screams -- and screams. When she's finally had enough, I pull out, close the blood valve, and snuggle for a few minutes. Linda falls asleep, so I get up quietly, take a shower, and leave her a note -- "You're one hot lover. Come by the pool tomorrow if you want to see me again." I go back to the bar to see if there are any more lonely rich women looking to fuck. And I know Linda's week here will be a good one.

1...345678