Study Abroad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monsieur Erik? Are you ready for your fashion show?"

Erik sat up and prepared himself for a small parade of outfits.

Kate's voice began the narration from behind the door. "First we have Anne in a very becoming black silk blouse." Anne stepped from the bedroom wearing the blouse and nothing else. Only the bottom two buttons were buttoned. The blouse was open to her navel. The blouse hung naturally to just below her pussy lips.

Erik watched as she lifted her arms and spun as if to show off the garment. It raised it just enough to tease Erik with a peek of the lips he had tasted that morning. With a last spin she ran back into the bedroom and took her place as the MC.

"Next we have Kate modeling a tres risqué jean skirt in stone washed light blue."

Erik's smile widened as Kate strolled in wearing a jean micro-mini skirt and nothing else. Her breasts, that he had glimpsed the night before, were larger than Anne's but just as firm. They swayed just a little as she spun and showed off the skirt. She held down the bottom of the very short skirt to keep it from revealing her privates then smiling sauntered back into the bedroom.

"And now we have Anne again in her new 'no longer a virgin' nightie."

Anne was a vision in the pale pink nightgown that only teased but did not cover any of her charms.

"You don't really want to see everything we bought do you?" She asked.

"Well, it's been interesting so far." Erik answered.

"Okay. Just one more thing." She said and hurried back into the bedroom. After a couple minutes conversation Anne announced "and for the piece' de resistance, Anne and Kate will model the ever fashionable lace scarf."

Erik sat transfixed on the edge of the couch as Kate and Anne stepped out hand in hand. Kate wore a pale yellow scarf wrapped around her waist, knotted and hanging to her ankles. The yellow scarf offset her dark hair beautifully. Anne's scarf was a pale blue and she had used it to tie back her blond hair. It hung down her back to sway in front of her tight round butt cheeks. The girls swayed and turned watching Erik's reaction. Slowly they returned to the bedroom and closed the door.

He sat waiting for them to invite him in. After that show, they couldn't be planning to leave him sit. He heard a giggle from in the bedroom. Shaking his head he stood and stripped naked. His hard-on leading the way he let himself in and walked up to the king sized bed.

Anne and Kate were naked again, the scarves tossed on the dresser. They lay kissing in the center of the bed. Kate was lightly pulling Anne's nipples out and allowing them to spring back to her firm breasts. Anne's fingers were gently toying Kate's pussy, spreading her juices up to her clit. Her inner lips were already enflamed and showing themselves.

"Oh my Anne, I think he means to have his way with us." Kate mocked.

"Just so long as he remembers I'm still sore from this morning's ravishment." Anne replied. She reached over with the hand that had been between Kate's legs and took hold of Erick's cock. She slowly rubbed the length of it spreading Kate's juices. "I think you should please Kate first. Don't you?"

"What do you think Kate? Would you rather feel my tongue or my cock in your wet, wet pussy?"

Kate rolled back and added her hand to Anne's in stroking his cock. "I had a tongue in my pussy last night. I think I'll start with cock tonight."

"Roll over then. I want you from behind." Erik ordered.

"Why?"

"Because I can get deeper, and because I can reach around to your clit, and because I want to see you eating Anne's pussy."

Kate released his cock and rolled over pushing Anne away. "Scootch over Anne so I can get to you."

Anne turned herself on the bed. "I have a better idea. You get on top." The girls swiveled into a 69 with Kate's shaved pussy facing Erik. As he stepped up behind her, Anne took hold of his cock and slid half of it into her mouth. Erik's knees nearly gave out as her tongue circled the head and danced around the shaft.

Kate looked between her legs at her friend capturing Erik's cock. "Hey that was supposed to be mine first!"

Anne slid the cock out of her mouth. "Just getting it good and wet for you." She leaned up and licked Kate from her clit to her hole before positioning Erik's cock for entry. "Go get her Tiger!"

Kate moaned softly from Anne's tongue tease. Kate's breath caught and she moaned louder as Erik began to penetrate her. Erik began the familiar slow piston action, each stroke going deeper. He felt Anne below, her tongue brushing across his balls on the in stroke then bathing Kate's clit on the out stroke.

"I can't believe that's 'Anne the Virgin' back there" Kate muttered, her breath already coming in sudden gasps. Anne's reply was to grab Kate's head and pull it down between her thighs. It was Anne's turn to gasp as Kate took the hint and began devouring her slit.

Erik grabbed Kate's hips and began to drive his cock into her with faster harder strokes. He felt his orgasm approaching quickly but did not try to restrain himself as he had earlier. He could feel from the contractions of Kate's pussy that she was close also.

As Erik's speed increased Anne lay back and watched, using her thumb on Kate's clit. Anne could not believe the sight she was seeing. From two inches away, she watched as his thick shaft pounded into her friend's pussy, a pussy that she had licked and fingered just last night. She watched as Erik withdrew his cock until the edge of the head appeared around Kate's grasping lips. It almost looked like her pussy was turning inside out trying to keep the hard invader within. A ring of white cream began to collect at the base of his cock. It was the combined juices of the lovers, whipped into froth by the motion.

Anne felt rather than heard Kate's orgasm. Kate's tongue stuttered in the rhythm that had been dancing over Anne's clit then stopped. Kate shivered and shook as the tremors shook her whole body. Anne thought it must have sent Erik over the edge as she watched him bury himself completely and hold there. She saw his thighs flex as he emptied his balls into Kate.

His softening cock finally dropped out of her pussy. Anne stared, as the pussy remained open, stretched by the thick cock. She watched as a small stream of their combined juices ran from Kate's open slit to land on her cheek. She scooped it with a finger and tasted it. Kate had been right. Anne did like the taste of pussy if it had come in it. She ran her tongue up Kate's slit collecting as much of the stream as she could. Kate's body responded to the tonguing with a spasm that closed her gaping hole. It also pushed out a large dollop of cum that she licked up. Laying back on the bed she spied Erik's softening cock. He was standing still behind Kate catching his breath.

Anne grabbed his cock, once again sliding it into her mouth. This time she could take the entire softening length. Her tongue swirled around his cock, cleaning him, and catching the last dribbles of his orgasm.

Kate crawled off of Anne and flopped on the bed beside her. "Damn, Anne. Give the guy a rest, will ya'."

Anne gave him one last swirl of the tongue before releasing him as he started to thicken again. "I was just cleaning him up!"

Erik flopped onto the bed beside the girls. "Just give me a couple minutes." He lay there trying to catch his breath. "This is going to be an interesting month!"

12