All Comments on 'Studying with Kelly: Pt. 02 The Proposal'

by Legman173

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story is great, but the spelling errors are frequent enough to be distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is English ...

... your first language?

If so, I suggest you get yourself a GOOD Proof Reader and a GOOD Editor to help, and to advise you on story construction, spelling, grammar and punctuation.

The story was quite good, heading towards a 3*, but could have been much better, at least a 4*, without the numerous errors.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Very Nice!

IMHO I think Kelly should hold off until the end of the project.

There's nothing like a good BJ!

And would love to see her using her tits more...

Thanks for writing.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
great

FUCK the spelling and grammar keep writing

reminds me of high school and college so hot being in control and getting cock whenever u want it almost

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stan should stay as Kelly's fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stopped reading because of the errors

I made it through the 1st part, but stopped early in this part because of spelling and grammar errors. Editing is very badly needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
REWARDS

I think she should give up the pussy for the next reward. For the final reward, it should be her virgin ass, or anything he wants (which should include her virgin ass)

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Kelly

She is PURE SEX! Keep the chapters cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good idea ... but

Nice concept, though story could be filled out more. The major problem is spelling, grammar, and in general editing. I wonder if you even read this as you write. or read before you post. You definitely need to read yourself and get an editor.... or at least a proofer.

Again nice concept... but my 8 year old grandson could edit better. (batter ?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLegman173@Legman173
97 Followers
I enjoy writing out stories about girls with long legs short skirts and an undeniable slutty side. Please leave me feedback for my stories and let me know if you would like to see anything in particular. == Results from bdsmtest.org == 94% Voyeur 93% Switch 91% Submissive...