Studying with Kelly: Pt. 02 The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

"That's a good boy, now its time for your reward." she said as she worked her way off of him and sat on her knees at the edge of the bed.

"Stand up for me I think it is sexier that way!"

Stand stood up ready to get another spectacular blow job from this slutty little vixen. He couldn't quite figure out why he had to cover her in oil first though. She started to work off his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear in one motion letting his cock spring out.

"There's what I was looking for!" she smiled before kissing it and taking the head in her mouth.

Kelly cradled his balls while she went up and down on his cock a few times and then let it pop out of her mouth with a sucking motion.

"Sorry she said sometimes I can't help myself from sucking such a nice fucking cock. You know that don't you? What a nice fucking cock you have? It's big and thick, and it is definitely long! You should be very proud of what you're packing! I can't wait to get this beast in my titties; you want to fuck my titties Stan?"

"Oh my god yes!" Stan blurted out in excitement completely overcome by Kelly's comments about his cock.

Kelly grabbed both her big sexy tits and sandwiched Stan's cock in between them. The oil made it easy for her to work his enormous member up and down her tits. Stan couldn't believe how good it felt to have the underside of his cock rubbing up and down her titties. The sexy sight of the little slut holding her tits together around his cock drove him wild.

The little cock slut started to really fuck him with her tits going in a faster and faster motion until the tip of his cock started to poke her chin as she went up and down on it. A sly little smile crossed her face as she bent down and opened her mouth allowing it to go in on each up stroke and pop back out. It was so intensely sexual that she felt like more of a slut then she had ever been.

"That's right baby" she said between strokes of his cock. "Fuck my titties! I love it I love being your little titty slut! You've been such a good boy you deserve this!"

This was driving Stan wild as he watched her try and work his cock in and out of her mouth in between titty strokes. He could not believe that this was the sexy girl from across the classroom he had always wanted. The girl he had been obsessing about was now obsessing over his cock and getting it into her mouth it was driving him wild.

"You want to cum baby? You want to cum for me?"

"Oh yes!" he signed almost in a moan as he eagerly thrust his hips at each up stroke.

"Do it, cum on me cum on my tits! I'll even let you cum on my face if you want!"

That was it for Stan, the thought of cumming on her pretty little face sent him over the edge as a stream of cum shot out of his cock. Without realizing what he was doing he grabbed the back of Kelly's head and lined her up with his cock as he spurted it all over her face. His cum covered her lips and cheeks and even her forehead as stream after stream of cum shot out of him. Stan had never cum like that before in his life.

"That's it baby cum all over my slutty little face!" Kelly said as she stroked him a couple more times.

Kelly then lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth making sure to get all of the cum that hadn't made it on her face. Another slick popping sound was heard as she pulled her lips off his cock and made a point of lick her way down the shaft to his balls where she found another drop of cum. Kelly then looked up at him as used a hand to clean some of the cum off her face and sucked it off her finger.

"We can't waste any now can we? I see you liked that!"

"I've never cum like that in my life!" Stan exclaimed as he looked down at this little slut sucking his cock for the second time.

"I'd say! You are still hard as a rock! You are so fucking huge!" Kelly said as she found herself stroking his cock unable to take her eyes off of it.

Stan looked down at the girl of all of his fantasies. He thought he was lucky when he could catch a quick glance up her skirt, even luckier when she became his partner for a project. Since then she had sucked his dick, worn panties that he had jerked off in at her request and just now titty fucked the shit out of him. That was more then he ever would have dreamed a couple weeks ago. Kelly sat there on her knees in a lingerie skirt and stockings that left her pussy open for all to see. Her slutty top long discarded as her perky tits jiggled with dribbles of cum on them. She stroked his cock in utter lust and fascination as it stood harder than it had ever been before. That was when Stan knew it. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but Stan was going to fuck this little slut. He was going to fuck the shit out of her and for the first time he had the confidence to believe it was going to be like nothing she had ever experienced before.

To Be Continued In Part 3

Thank you for reading this installment of the Studying with Kelly series. Please let me know what you think by providing a comment as well as rating the story. Should Kelly fuck Stan or should she wait until the project is finished? Stan's confidence is growing, is he still okay with being Kelly's plaything or is he going to take matters into his own hands? Thank you for all of your support!

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers
12