Stupid Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four years," Selene said, chuckling. "I was always waiting for you. Waiting for you to make me realize that this feeling inside me wasn't hatred or loathing. That when I met you that night...it was for a reason."

She laughed, even as her tears spilled down her cheeks and she rubbed them away.

"I never really wanted to be angry at you," she said stepping forward. "I was just so lonely and...you were the only thing I could hold onto and I couldn't let you go. I can't let you go. Not even now. Not ever."

She looked at him for a reaction but he had none. Her tears flowed faster and she let them run, looking at the only man she would ever want to love ever again.

"So Eros..." she said somberly, "If you decide that you need to shoot this arrow...I will never open my eyes again. I would rather be blind than never love you again."

She shook as she walked over to the blindfold and picked it up off the bridge. Then she put it on and faced him like a criminal before a firing squad.

The weight of her love crashed down on him like a physical blow.

Then he shot the arrow.

Selene heard the zip of the arrow through the air and braced herself for impact. Instead she heard a low splash. She was about to speak when the blindfold was torn off of her eyes.

Eros scooped her up on his arms and ducking down, he kissed her.

His kiss was like fire itself, consuming her fear and self doubt in its torrential flame. It scathed her senses, her heart stopping and starting over and over, unsure if it was dying or if it had ever been alive at all before him. She wrapped her arms around him and he lifted her, bracing her against the bridge. He reached under her dress and ripped off her panties and without a word entered her. She cried out as the fire of his passion spread through her, burning and whipping within her, outside her, and all around her.

"Eros!"

She took his lips hungrily as he savagely claimed her and she ignored her need to breathe. When she came, the force of it tore her apart. Eros bit her shoulder, following after.

"Selene," he gasped, caressing her with desperation. "I love you. I love you Selene. I'll never let you go."

She touched his face, gently reassuring him with a timid kiss on his cheek.

"You'll never have to Eros. You'll never have to."

She watched the moon with thankfulness and joy in her heart. She was glowing, something unnoticed in her happiness. Eros saw the shine of immortality on her. He said nothing, only smiling as he picked her up whisked her up into the sky.

She nestled into the curve of his arms and wrapped her arms around him.

"We will spend eternity together," he declared, a brilliant smile on his face.

She didn't argue. For once she believed it.

As mortal as she thought she was, Selene knew it was true. She never wanted to be anywhere else, and she would never be, for the rest of forever.

So love is this my friends.

It is sacrifice and hard work, bliss, and pain so harsh it brings tears to your eyes.

Yet love is also this.

It is understanding, unwavering loyalty, endlessly fulfilling, and true.

But of all these things, it is at the most, beautiful.

"The End"

________________________________________________

Happy Valentine's Day, from me to you!

Please COMMENT. And I will take that as your Valentine to me. ^^

Love always,

-Stubborn Dreamer

(EDITED: 3/31/13)

1...67891011