Stupid Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying to screw me in the dark?"

The lights flicked on and he turned to see an irate Selene standing in the doorway, crossbow and all. He looked back at the bed. Pillows, apparently he hadn't been the only one strategizing.

"Yeah, I'm no Psyche," she snapped. "That crap is not gonna fly."

He looked back at her and smirked.

"You look nice."

She looked down at herself. White tank top and cartoons on her pajama bottoms.

"...thanks."

She forced herself to take a deep breath. His bow and arrows weren't anywhere so that meant she was the only one with a weapon. She had the upper hand. Selene just had to control this.

"So..." she said, slowly lowering her bow, "Do you want some tea? We have to talk right?"

"Actually I'd rather not," he said dismissively.

She frowned. She was trying here.

"Why not?" she asked testily.

He grinned coyly at her. And then, began to take off his shirt. Ares had convinced him that the perfect outfit for the night would be a white shirt and leather pants. "I'd rather show you something."

Her frown deepened. Really? He thought that would work? Okay so granted the man had a drool worthy body, but Selene was not some pre-pubescent school girl who would melt into a puddle at the sight of a man's chest. Though she did always have a weakness for men in leather.

"You're not serious," she said sardonically. "This is your plan? No odes of love? No ballads of devotion?"

He shook his head and tossed the shirt against her wall. "No that was yesterday. Today a new strategy. I'd like to show you something."

"And what pray tell is so special that I will change my opinion on your current display of tool-ish douchery?"

He cracked his neck and she watched as he spread his wings, the wingspan touching wall to wall. Then he closed his eyes.

"My true form."

She watched as suddenly the shadows cast by her lights engulfed him. They crawled over his skin and the wind howled in her apartment. Selene stared wide eyed as his fluffy white wings darkened to a pure midnight black. It climbed up his back and through his hair, leaving a dark midnight stain where his gold locks once were. She took in a shaky breath and his skin took on a rich Greek olive color. When he opened up his eyes her heart stopped.

It burned her. It was as though all of her life she had known nothing about lust, nothing about desire until that moment. This was true desire, burning so bright, so long that all that was left were the charred remains. She couldn't call those eyes black, she wasn't sure what color to call them. His eyes were dark, darker than anything she had ever seen.

She immediately felt weak kneed and rubbed her skin in the places his eyes touched her.

He smirked, watching as she was immediately affected. He could taste her arousal.

"Do you like it?"

The voice that had once been innocent now held a low tantalizing rumble and she held her doorframe. Forget the crossbow. She couldn't shoot this, she couldn't defeat this.

"W-Why are your eyes...? And-and your hair with the wings...Aren't you supposed to be a blonde?"

"I had a hard time understanding that," he teased. "But to answer your last question, no. It's a form I've adopted over the years. It's a bit sweeter and a little less imposing."

He walked forward and her hands began to shake. Swallowing she threw her crossbow into her pile of dirty laundry and held the door in her hand. She'd slam it. She'd slam it closed and make a run for it.

Selene shook her head, the trembling seizing her whole body as he strode forward. His gaze, his lust was directed towards her.

"No," she whimpered breathily. When Eros stood in front of her she shook harder. Why didn't she slam the door? Why was she so frightened?

"Selene, look at me," he breathed, touching her face gently.

His touch made her skin tingle. Gasping she shook her head no, stepping back into the hallway. With those wings maybe he wouldn't fit through the door.

"Why not?"

"I said no!"

Selene went beside her pile of shoes and started scanning for her sneakers. She abandoned the concept when he walked through the doorframe, pulling his wings behind him with ease. His body seemed stronger, more muscular, and more perfect. The broad masculine shoulders, the shredded arms, the eight squares of muscle on his abdomen spelt out the recipe for a Greek god letter by letter.

He continued to follow her, stalking her like a panther before his prey. She circled around her furniture and looked desperately at windows.

"You know you want me Selene," he rumbled.

The way he said her name was so sexy it made her feel like she didn't deserve it.

She bit her lip as she inched towards the bathroom. Aphrodite said she couldn't put her wards up, but she didn't say she couldn't lock herself into her bathroom and scream that there was a burglar in her home.

"My...my name is Selly," she stuttered. She had said it so weakly it had been embarrassing.

"I prefer Selene."

"Oh."

Oh?

Was that seriously the best she could come up with? He hadn't even touched her and she had been reduced to an idiot? If he did touch her she might end up on life support.

"Please, Cupid listen."

"My name is not Cupid," he said heatedly. "That name is a Roman adaptation of my true name. My name is Eros. There is a reason I am called, Eros."

Images began flashing through her mind. Erotic, erotica, erogenous zones, all these words she hadn't realized were derivative of him. People curved in on one another, wet sopping body parts connected in sweaty passion and loud screams of ecstasy rang in her ears.

"I am the god of sex Selene."

For once she actually believed him. "Then...then why do you shoot the arrows?"

He was closing in on her. If he got close enough she could duck under his shoulder and have a clear shot to the bathroom.

He chuckled, watching her plan her escape. Really, she was too predictable.

"I believe we've been through this already Selene." His dark eyes pinned her in the corner and he lightly kissed her on her shoulder.

She gasped at the soft, warm sensation and he placed a hand on the small of her back.

"Trying to distract me my love?"

He caressed her back, sliding a hand into her back pants pocket and she held back a moan.

"It's not working."

With a grunt she ducked underneath him and vaulted herself towards the bathroom. Suddenly she was jerked backward by something that had caught her wrist. Jerking at it she saw a thin silver cord wrapped around it.

"An unbreakable cord for prisoners of war, crafted by the Amazonians themselves, courtesy of Ares."

He observed her confidently as he held the other end in his hand. To his amusement she tried to break loose, but it was in vain.

"I can assure you, you won't be going anywhere tonight," he lulled.

A primal sense of triumph soared within him and he felt himself harden as she jerked helplessly about. Feeling the game had worn its course he pulled the cord and led her to her bedroom.

She dragged her heels on the floor, held onto her furniture and finally dropped her body on the ground. Eros tugged on the chord so hard it pulled her back to her feet. She stumbled into the bedroom, landing against his chest. Then the door closed, courtesy of a gust of wind caused his wings.

Silently he pulled her to the bed and dropped her on its edge. Selene screamed as loudly and as long as she could, using as many key phrases as she could think up.

HELP was first, followed by FIRE, RAPIST, HELP again, BURGULAR, even her neighbor's names. Knowing them they were ignoring her, the bastards.

Eros stood passively in front of her, waiting for her to get it out of her system. He wanted her to scream, but for much different reasons. Growing tired of her incessant wailing he spoke above her.

"They can't hear you," he said calmly. "I thought you would have gotten that by now."

"Let me go!" she grunted.

Selene was beyond reason. Eros was crazy and he was the only one not seeing it. Frantic, she pulled at the cord but stopped whenever it drew too tight. It felt like it was cutting into her wrist, but there was no blood or marking to show for it. Probably some kind of dirty trick to dissuade struggle. She looked at her window and stretched. Not nearly enough cord. She ignored him as she tossed and tumbled like a belligerent child when suddenly the fight went out of her. She couldn't get rid of this stupid cord, not on her own at any rate. Panic began to rear its ugly head.

She couldn't stop him. She was too weak. Selene really wasn't going anywhere. Not unless he wanted her to.

Swallowing her fear she looked up into Eros' dark gaze.

"What do you want from me?" she whispered. "To punish me for everything I put you through? To hurt me because of the times I've hurt you?"

Emotion began to choke up her voice and the hopelessness of the situation caught up to her.

"I know...I've been difficult. I know that. But...but..."

"Shh," Eros cooed, kneeling by the foot of her bed. He reached up and wiped the blooming tears out of her eyes.

"Don't cry," he said soothingly. He loosened his grip on the chain and threw it backwards. It attached itself around her headboard. Now his hands were free. She didn't resist when he traced her lips with his thumb.

"Look at me."

For once she obeyed. In those threatening eyes was an overdose of lust and desire, cockiness or confidence, and a touch of conceit. But to her surprise she also saw kindness, she also saw understanding. She even saw...

"I love you," he said to her, holding her firmly by her shoulders. "I would never hurt you."

His hand flattened to caress her face and she felt herself falling under his spell. She wanted more. She wanted him to touch her more.

"I understand it's been a while for you," he whispered.

He leaned over her until her back was laid against the bed. She laid back, her lips parting on instinct.

"I understand you don't quite trust me," he continued easing her shirt over her head. She let him, mesmerized by the look in his eyes.

"But I do love you," he finished warmly. "And I know you love me."

He touched his lips to hers with the briefest of kisses. Then he smoothed the hair back from her forehead.

"I'd like to make love to you..."

He gave her a brilliant smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe she could trust him. Just as she started to relax, he bound up her other hand too.

Stunned into shock she gaped openly as the cord reeled her in towards her headboard like a fish. Outraged she glared at him from her pillows.

"But not tonight," he said darkly. Then her lights went out.

In the moonlight she could still make out his actions. He popped open the button on his pants and she whimpered, looking to the ceiling. When the weight on her bed shifted she felt the skin of his thigh brush her leg. He grabbed hold of her bottoms and pulled them down before tossing them away. Eros let out a low throaty growl and he kissed her again. The kiss made her toes curl. He held it, using it to prove that she was now his possession. She was now his.

He reached up and cupped her right breast. He moved his hand in sensual circles and she shivered, his touch making her nipples harden. He didn't break the kiss as he skillfully fondled her. She groaned in his mouth. Selene felt lightheaded, unsure if it was because of her lack of air or him. His hand slid behind her and her bra was loosened and somehow gotten rid of.

Eros's fingers trailed up her bare sides in a slow teasing movement. Then he traced the circles of her nipples with a light teasing touch. She moaned and he released her mouth, bending to suck on the joint between her neck and shoulder. Her fingers clenched and unclenched helplessly above her and she gasped when his wet mouth drew down the swell of her breasts. He kissed down in measured pecks until his warm lips captured a nipple.

"Oh."

She trembled and bit her lips as he twirled her other nipple between his thumbs.

"You like that?" Eros asked briefly.

He didn't wait for an answer, instead he returned to his duties. He began to suck at her like a newborn bringing her wave after wave of anticipated pleasure. Peering up mischievously he grazed his teeth against her painfully stiff nipple and winked. She let out a vocal moan, another following it as he started the same cycle with her other breast.

His hand rubbed the side of that breast, rolling it in a slow circle. He gave it a quick squeeze then moved down her body. Confused, Selene wondered how she could feel the workings of three sets of hands. Looking down at him she saw him gazing at her passionately, violently.

Seeing the question in her eyes he pulled his warm tongue away from her, making her hiss as the cold air swirled around her wet nipple. He took both her breasts and rubbed both of them in circles before releasing her. Hands up and away her eyes widened as the feel of his hands on her breasts remained.

"How?"

"It's a trick," he rasped. "Do you like it?"

Once again he hadn't waited for an answer. Instead he lifted her thighs up and slipped her underwear off. The wet nectar that gathered at her opening filled him with impatience. Sighing he pushed a finger inside her and grit his teeth as she wriggled.

"You are so hot," he said surprised. "You're burning. It's like a furnace down here. And after a four year hiatus you might as well be a virgin."

"Oh you can kiss my...ooh! OH!"

Holding her steady he pumped her pussy with his finger, each stroke intensifying the sensation. Her fingernails dug into her palms as the sensation climbed onward and upward until she fell. When Selene screamed her first orgasm she saw stars. He chuckled adding another finger and spreading her juices around her as he stretched her tightness.

"Good. Now I have something to work with."

Selene whined in frustration and cried again when an invisible hand began to stroke her clit. She needed it. She needed him to stop playing around.

"Eros....Eros please..."

"Please what Selene?" he asked casually. His eyes played over her curves and a bead of sweat ran down the center of his chest. "Just say it."

"I can't," she whimpered. She gripped the headboard and shook her head in frustration.

"Why not?"

"I...I can't think. I-I can't focus."

Eros chuckled and pulled away his soaked fingers. Her naked nubile body twisted in the covers. His eyes narrowed as he watched her moan under the invisible force. It was erotic, like he had walked in on a ghost and his bound lover. He felt himself stiffen to the point of pain and trapped her down with a firm palm. The tingling stopped immediately but she still shook from the overload.

"Should I let you go now Selene?" He pulled her lower body closer and spread her legs. He held her, under her knees. "Are you ready to accept me?"

Selene tried to catch a glimpse of his manhood but it was too dark.

"Stop teasing me," she whispered. It was too much. It wasn't worth it to resist.

Eros smirked and rubbed his cock up and down her opening, spreading her lips with light thrusts.

"So...you do want me?"

She ignored him mumbling to herself. "I'm so hungry."

"Hungry for what?"

"Please..."

"Say it!"

"Nnn...I hate you," she mumbled listlessly. It was true. Her frustration, her want, and her unrelenting pride made her despise him.

"What?"

"I hate you!"

"Hm."

He wanted to tease her more, but he couldn't handle the teasing either.

With a flick of his hips Eros buried half of himself inside of her. She choked on her shout as the pleasure of that full aching pain brought tears to her eyes.

Oh gosh it had been long hadn't it? She let out a low guttural moan as he pressed even deeper inside her. As he surged on and on she looked at him and noticed there were still a few inches before they met thighs. How? He was already tearing her apart. There was no more room.

"No..." she babbled, shaking like she was having a seizure. "I can't..."

"You can take it," he grunted. "You can take it all. You're not relaxing."

"Ah...ah..."

When their hips met Eros found comfort knowing he was touching places no man inside of her had ever reached. He paused for a moment, knowing she was possibly in shock. She recovered slowly, jerking like a windup toy. Her face nearly unmanned him, every detail called to him. The trail of tears down each cheek, her swollen lips red from kisses and bites, the defiant look in her eyes that said he would never truly tame her, and the tell tale trembling in her jaw that said she had already been tamed.

She was perfect.

"I hate you."

"Hate me then. If that is how you show your love." He pulled an inch out of her and thrust, and then pulled out another inch, slowly backing up until she could fit his full girth.

Selene whimpered like she was afraid. She was afraid. She was so full, it felt so good. She was melting. She hated herself for this weakness, but how could she resist it? She was only human.

"Hate me Selene," Eros grunted. "Fill your heart with loathing, fall asleep at night to my faults and wake up to my face. Hate me."

He picked up his pace and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she came over and over with no sense of when she would ever stop. It was too much. She was going to die. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed in a never-ending cycle and she felt a puddle gathering underneath her.

"Obsess over me!" Eros growled, driving into her hips like a savage. "Despise me!"

One of the legs at the foot of her bed collapsed under their rocking, and it was followed by the other. He gripped the sheets above her and fucked her on the slant. The rope undid itself and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Dream of me. Let me haunt your waking hours. Let me penetrate the farthest reaches of your mind Selene Elizabeth Evans. Hate me!"

Frothing at the mouth, Eros impaled her and violently released his sperm, holding her convulsing body over his pulsing member. Then she felt it. The end to her earthly pleasure.

"...aahhhAHHH!"

The blood curdling scream she let lose broke something inside of her. She felt as though her spine had snapped and the dick inside her was the only thing propping her limp spineless body up. Selene dug her fingers into his shoulders, drawing wells of blood that healed as quickly as they opened. Her wet sobbing gasps permeated the silence of the battle now over. When the heavenly orgasm finally ended she could feel herself losing consciousness. Eros had not pulled out of her, Eros had not finished cumming.

He looked up at her as darkness fuzzed the corners of her vision.

"Hate me," he whispered gently. "Until there is nothing left inside you...but me."

________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Homecoming

"Oh..."

Selene awoke feeling like she had been in a fight. And had lost, repeatedly. What had happened?

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and let out another groan as she pulled her body upright.

Goodness, she was sore all over.

Opening her eyes she went to look at her window and instead was greeted by the wall. What the?

Looking down she saw she was lying on her mattress. Her bed foundation had been broken in four places and her headboard had been snapped in two.

"What the hell?"

It was then that her bedroom door opened. Selene watched as Eros, in his blonde form, walked in with a tray in his hands.

"Good morning," he said brightly smiling at her.

She glared at him in disbelief.

He simply grinned, placing the tray on her lap.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a hash brown. Oh..." he left and returned with a glass. "...and a tall glass of orange juice, just how you like it. Enjoy."

1...45678...11