Submissive Blush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers

After a great deal of anticipation, luck finally awarded them some much needed time together. Last week after matching their schedules accordingly, Steven called Molly and instructed her that they were to spend the entire next Saturday together. Molly was delighted beyond belief and curious as to what her Sir had planned for her.

"I am so happy Sir that finally we get to see each other again. Where are we going and what will we do," Molly blurted out.

"Does it really matter, my pet"? He responded coolly trying to hide his enthusiasm.

"No Sir. It does not matter at all. I am happy just to be with you. That is all I need." She replied quietly.

"Glad to hear it. I will pick you up around nine am. Dress as usual and bring your bag just in case," He chuckled before hanging the phone up.

Molly's heart was racing...her head was spinning and her clit was throbbing. "How does he do this to me? I may never know the answer to that." She blushed to herself. She could not imagine a whole day with Sir....she could not believe it. They had spent such limited time together and now they would finally get a whole day. That thought kept reeling in her mind over and over again as Molly lazily lounged on the couch in her silk robe getting noticeably wetter just thinking about him. Before long, she lightly squeezed her large breasts, tweaking her already erect nipples, working herself up even further. She knew that she was not allowed to cum without his permission. But, throughout their relationship, he asked her numerous times to bring herself to the point of excruciating orgasm only to deny her release. He instructed her to do that to remind her that although she was permitted to cum during their online sessions, he only came when he saw her in person. So, in all fairness, Molly kept herself horny for him at all times...in the hopes of unleashing the wanton hussy when she saw him next.

Molly felt her inner animal rearing its ugly head as she slowly slid her right hand down between her heaving breasts, over her tummy and to her freshly shaven mound. All the while, pinching her left nipple between her left thumb and forefinger tightly every so often to illicit a pain and pleasure moan, imaging her Sir biting her nipple and then sucking it ever so gently. That thought forced her hand to creep further down her mound feeling her swollen pussy lips...noticing her engorged clit jutting out from in between them. Leisurely, Molly circled her clit, like Steven had taught her, feeling her sensitivity grow making her slippery cunt open wider and wider for more playful ministrations. She envisioned her Sir playing with her body, forcing her opened for him...hearing her wanton purrs begging him to take her to places that only he could.

As Molly daydreamed of his hot breath on her throbbing pussy, she quickly shoved two fingers into her soaking slit wishing it were his dick pounding away. In her sexual haze, she imagined him banging her from above as she twisted her tits for him, begging for him to bite and suck on them. She suddenly tugged on her sensitive nipples harder and increased her finger fucking pace pushing herself closer to the edge. Suddenly, she hit the wall and knew that she had to stop or she would not be able to turn back. All of the muscles in her body tightened fiercely to the point of painful cramping. She was completely soaked and so close to cumming. But, she refused to go over the edge, knowing that she would displease him.

Surely, he would not know if she had came or not...but, if she came, would she be able to keep it from him? Or would she feel the need to confess? With all of these thoughts running through her head at light speed, Molly could not control herself any longer and started fucking herself faster and faster in wild abandon....imagining her Sir there with her telling her to go over the edge. The naughty thought of him ordering her to fuck herself while he watched was the last push she needed to hit the wall of orgasmic bliss. A jolt of electricity started from her heated core as she suddenly squirted all of her love juices onto her silk robe...leaving an immense puddle underneath her. Riding her orgasm for all it was worth, Molly's breathing finally slowed down as she mentally returned from her fucking frenzy. Tears welled up within Molly's eyes as she realized what she had done. She knew her behavior would displease her Sir...but now she did not know what she would do about it. Tell him or not?

slutkimmi
slutkimmi
22 Followers
12