Submissive? Ch. 02

Story Info
Can i handle whats on offer?
1.2k words
4.25
15.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 2 am and Baby decided that she was going to bed, once she had obviously asked for daddy's permission. To me this all seemed a bit surreal as this was an older woman who could do whatever she liked, but I was to learn that this was part of the relationship they had. I was then left in the company all be it online with Sir. I was excited, extremely horny and thought I would be able to find out more about him on a one to one basis. Sir was a few years older than me and an intelligent man who could hold a conversation. In my opinion there's nothing sexier than a man who can stimulate my brain as well as stimulating myself if I was lucky enough.

The conversation became a bit more relaxed but it was still very clear that he was in control. I was asked what my sexual experience was which at the time I thought was rather personal. But I answered. "Have you ever been with another woman Red?" he asked

"Yes Sir I have been bisexual since I was young and have always enjoyed it." I said tentatively.

"How many men have you been with and what are you normally like with them?"

I was a bit embarrassed to answer this question as I had been with quite an amount of men and this is sometimes frowned upon, also I had to remember that the person I was talking to was a complete stranger, but I felt compelled to tell him because he had asked. I admitted that there was a fair amount of men and I always seemed to be in the dominant role. One particular story arose that I had made an ex boyfriend of mine wear my underwear while we were having sex and I had taken pictures of him. At the time I had done this it had really turned me on and when I was telling Sir I could feel my pussy getting wetter but also my cheeks getting flushed. Sir told me that nothing like this would happen if I ever met him and in a way I glad, he didn't seem the type to give up his role just to please a woman. Not in a selfish way, but it just wouldn't have been appropriate.

Sir spoke of what doming and being submissive actually involved. I had the idea in my head of whips and chains and Sir wearing leather chaps, while I would be tied up in the corner with a gag in my mouth while Sir would be spanking my smooth round bottom tilled it turned scarlet. This excited me more. If Sir had suggested coming round to my place to show me then I would have been more than happy to find out. I was told to not answer back and listen to what he had to say, so I made myself comfortable and waited with anticipation to see what I would be in store for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now Red..........do you think you could be dominated and be a good girl?" he asked.

"I really don't know Sir, I have my reservations, I find myself scared and a little bit intimidated by you." I replied with my hands shaking at the keyboard.

"Well I have to let you know that if you do you will be my property."

"My property? What does that mean??" I asked shocked and puzzled.

"Baby is my property and I own her everything, she has to ask permission for everything she does. She has to wear what I tell her to wear, do what I tell her to do and obey my every command; do you think that's something you could do?"

The more he asked this question the more I was getting confused, Property? Owned?? I thought we lived in a world where women were independent and had the choice to do whatever they wanted. Sex was to be enjoyed not controlled. I asked him to carry on explaining.

"If we were to meet then the days leading up to it I would be getting you to do a series of tasks for me, to show that you can prove you can be a good girl. I will also explain of things we would do if we were out. I like my girls to dress the way I see fit, this means wearing the skimpiest outfits so I can show my property off to everyone. You would take your knickers off in the middle of the street and hand them to me."

I had to interrupt and say something

"Sir.....I don't wear knickers." I could feel my cheeks getting hot again.

"You don't? Why not?" he asked.

"I haven't worn them for years as I love the feeling of my trousers or jeans rubbing and pressing against my clit Sir"

By this point I could feel my clit throb with excitement as I had let out my dirty little secret.

"Well aren't we a dirty little girl? I think you will start wearing knickers for me, but, you will pull them right up so they are pressed against your clit and I can feel how wet you are getting."

At this point I had to move in my seat as the pulsing sensation in my clit and the fact I was so wet had me on edge. I ached to see what this man looked liked, but I had to wait and that added to the feelings I had.

I wanted to meet Sir right now, I didn't care if he was a complete stranger but I don't think I had ever been that horny. The things he was saying were simple things, but in my head I could hear him say them, especially in his sexy London accent. That is one of my kicks, I love English accents, I'm Scottish but the idea of an intelligent London accent telling me what to do in an assertive manner built up the anticipation, this was going to be good.

"I see it says you are feisty? Is that true?" he asked.

"Well Sir I have been messed about in the past and don't take shit......"

"Excuse me young lady! Did you just swear?" he said

"Umm yes sir I was just empha......." I stuttered,

"Well that will be stopping right now, is that understood? No property of mine will be swearing and acting like an idiot".

I felt as if I had just been scolded by my own father and felt ashamed.

"Yes Sir, it won't happen again, I'm sorry"

I replied, at that moment I did feel like a little girl, but in a weird way the pulsing started again in my clit, my nipples were getting hard and I started getting goose bumps. The Goosebumps I loved, this was a new sensation and I didn't know I would be experiencing it more as I let Sir have me as his property. This was something I wanted to be part of. I would have to trust this man at first though. I may be a horny little bitch but I do also have common sense, however at this point, it was all going out the window.