Submissive Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack attempted to push me away but this girl was going to get her fill whether he liked it or not. I nearly choked when the second ample helping of cock juice filled my mouth. Instinctively I slurped it all down and got ready for the next delivery. Luckily Jack's eruptions were just beginning and I was reward with three more large servings of delectable cum.

Finally I released his cock and set it free. I put my dainty hands around the stiff shaft and began stroking it to get as much cum leftover as possible. After several pumps the well was at last dry. I took my fingers into my mouth one by one and finished off every last nutty drop of cum.

Jack saw none of this as he was laid back in the chair with his eyes closed in complete surrender to waves of vulgar delight. I was elated to have done so well of a job fulfilling my submissive role. As his cock began to go limp I got up from my semi-kneeling position and crawled into his lap. He put his arms caringly around me and I rested on him like a young daughter would rest on a father. With my head on his chest I felt wholly feminine and had never felt so comfortable in my life.

We spent several minutes cuddling before I excused myself so I could use the restroom to clean myself up. After brushing my cum soaked teeth, washing out my cum soaked mouth, and cleaning my cum soaked hands, I took a warm bath to unwind. A good hour later I was totally chilled out so I dried myself and put back on my black baby doll. Retiring to the bedroom, I covered myself in the bed's silk sheets and prepared to sleep. I was feeling tired from my earlier efforts and just wanted to rest. I started to drift away but before I could fall asleep I was rudely awakened….

*********************

"Get up," Jack said curtly, caring not at all that I was attempting to fall asleep for the night. "I'm not nearly done with you."

"I'm feeling sleepy Jack," I pleaded with my eyes closed. "Maybe later."

"Now," he replied forcefully as he got onto the bed with me. "This is no game."

Jack moved onto top of me and pinned me to the bed. I attempted to move out of the way but there was nothing I could do. He beamed as I tried fruitlessly to escape his clutch.

"Stop moving and just take it," he laughed as he put his face close to mine. His breath smelled strongly of wine and I had no doubt he had finished off the entire bottle while I was in the bath.

"Go to sleep," I said wistfully. "You're drunk."

"You're not," Jack mumbled incoherently in response. He removed his restraint on me and moved to my right side. However before I knew it he had his arms around my waist and agressively turned me upside down. I was now face down on the bed and it began to dawn on me what he craved next. One glance at the growing meat below his pants and I knew what I wanted next.

"No way," I sighed, motioning toward the table next to the bed. "Not unless you are prepared to rape me."

Jack smiled and took the bottle of lubricating oil from the table. He ordered me to get up on my hands and knees then commanded that I put both of my hands up on the wooden headboard. I followed his instructions slavishly and was now at his mercy.

"Take this," he said as he handed me a pillow. "You're going to need it soon."

My ass was now several inches off the bed and ready for whatever my lover had in mind. I felt devilish when I heard Jack unzip and remove his pants. He put his hands around my waist and dragged my panties down to my knees. After flipping my baby doll out of the way, he began softly kissing the inner reaches of my ass checks. I gasped at this and was pleased when I felt him apply some oil to my ass pussy.

"Your tight," Jack howled with glee as he started to finger me. "I can fix that."

He slowly finger fucked me as he continued working more and more oil into my hole. At first he could only force one finger in me, as I was quite snug. He continued applying more lubricant and within a few minutes he was stroking me with three fingers. I was feeling like a slutty whore and loving ever second of it!

Seeing that I was ready, Jack stood up and moved above me. He put both of his hands on my hips and started to shift his groin toward my love hole. His cock grazed my crack a few times while he maneuvered for the right position to fuck me from. I loved getting fucked doggy-style and was woozy with expectation as Jack searched for the perfect angle to ravish me from. When I felt him begin to ease his shaft into me I nearly passed out. I twisted my head around and received a passionate kiss from my man as he paused before continuing to work me.

"Get it in," I begged as Jack struggled to open me up for his giant sized cock. I couldn't wait to have that monster all the way inside of me and get the shit fucked out of me. Jack began pumping me with as much cock as he could get in. He slowed for a bit and applied yet more lubricating oil to my ass before continuing to bang me. I groaned when he finally broke through the outer ring of muscles and into my inner reaches.

Jack's hold on my hips was becoming stronger and he was really working hard defiling me. I started rocking my rear back and forth to match the the rhythm of his humping. He continued nailing me with his meat and I implored him to stick it all the way in. I removed one of my hands from the headboard and put it on Jack's rigid buttocks. I pressed down, giving him the silent message that I was ready to take every inch of manhood he had. He didn't like the fact I had removed my hand without permission and forcefully put it back.

Jack was really thumping my ass now and I began to wail in pain as his shaft drilled further into me. When I whispered "stop" Jack's response was to push my head into the pillow and propel his hips into my ass even harder. I bit down on the pillow and screamed with diabolical pleasure as he worked deeper. Finally I could feel his balls rubbing up against my ass cheeks and I knew he was all the way in.

Jack slowed down at this point and started to fuck me at a more deliberate pace. The head of his penis brushed my sensitive prostate with every stroke and I relished each wave of girlish pleasure it gave me. He steadly nailed me like this for several minutes, building up mounds of tension all over my body. Jack really knew how to work me over and I rewarded him with cries of ecstasy.

"Fill me up," I pleaded as I hungered mightily for a fill of his warm man juice. "Fuck me like a woman."

Instead of releasing his cum into my inner bowels, Jack just smirked and withdrew from me as he pushed me down from my doggy position. He used his brawny arms to turn me around so I now had my back to the bed and was facing upward. I positioned the pillow directly underneath my hips to give Jack better access for the final fuck. Taking my feet into his right hand he lifted my legs up so they were nearly vertical and resting on his right shoulder. He then ripped my satin baby doll open and easily glided his penis back inside of me.

Jack forced my legs apart and moved in closer so he could pound me harder. He guided my legs off his shoulders and I straddled them around his sweaty back. Jack now had complete access to my ass pussy and he made good use of it. He rode me like woman as his shaft moved in and out of me hedonistically. I leaned my head back as the grinding continued and purred with carnal delight.

Jack leaned in so he was nearly parallel to my body and began to kiss me once again. As our tongues intertwined in yet another sinfully wicked french kiss, Jack pinned me to the bed with his arms. His stroke became even more rapid and I could feel his manhood swelling up inside of me. With one final plunge Jack exploded into me and sent me into paradise as his hot juice spread throughout my insides. I squeezed my legs even harder around his frame while he drove his shaft agonizingly deep as he continued filling me with his cum.

As his climax waned he gently pulled out from me and gave me a tender kiss on my forehead. I felt so loved, so protected right then as I felt Jack's masculine breath on my neck as he held his body over mine. He looked into face and smiled affectionately when he recognized the twinkle in my eye.

12