Submissive Saturday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Talk to me, slave,” Master commanded. “Tell me what you are feeling right now.”

“I never knew it could be this good, Master,” I panted. “I love the way you feel inside my ass. How full you make me.”

My words seemed to excite him even more and he started ramming his cock into me. My back arched and I moaned at how good it felt as my hips rocked to his tempo.

“Oh, yes, Master,” I moaned at him. “Fuck me harder. You feel so good when you fuck me hard and deep. You’re going to make me cum for you again, Master. Please let me cum for you.”

“Rub your clit faster, little one,” Master asks me. “I want to feel your ass milking me as you cum, making me cum with you.”

Within seconds of doing as he requested, my pussy went into spasms and I could feel the hot lava flowing out of my pussy as my orgasm hit. It felt almost like a water balloon of hot maple syrup ruptured inside my pussy as the thick cum ran out of me.

“I’m cumming for you, Master,” I screamed, my hand dropping back to the side of the tub to give me more leverage to push back at him. “Don’t stop fucking me, please. Harder, oh God, please fuck me harder.”

Master fucked me hard and deep all through that orgasm. I didn’t think I would ever stop cumming for him. Just as my orgasm slowed down, Master began fucking me even faster, making my body rock under his assault. I could feel his cock growing even thicker and knew he was going to cum soon.

“Master,” I panted, “ I want you to cum in my ass. Fill me with your hot cum, please. Let it go for me.”

“Jesus,” he groaned as the first spatter of his cum hit the walls of my asshole. “Here it comes, pet!”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so that I was standing with my back tight against his chest. I kept rotating my hips around him as he pushed deeper inside me, intent on filling me with his hot, sticky cum.

After his trembling subsides, Master reached around me to turn off the water. He pushed my hair aside and nibbled on my neck as we clung to each other. Master slid open the shower door and grabbed a towel to wrap around me before lifting me over the side of the tub and standing me on the rug. I pulled out another towel and began rubbing the moisture from his body once he had joined me on the rug.

As I reached his waist, Master turned around so that his back was to me and I stretched up to dry his hair before running the towel down his back. I lifted up one arm and dried his underarm and down his ribs, watching his face in the mirror. I moved over to the other side and again raised his arm so that I could dry under his arm and down his ribs.

There was not enough room in my bathroom to kneel behind him so I sat down on the toilet stool to dry his legs, butt and feet. After his back was completely dry, Master turned around so that he was facing me. The bathroom being so narrow that his cock hung right in my face. I gently sucked him into my mouth as I used the towel to dry his balls and legs. The shrill whistle of the teakettle made both of us jump just as he was getting hard.

Taking the towel from my hand, Master wrapped it around his waist and taking my hands pulled me up. Together we walked out to the kitchen so I could finish our dinner. I dumped the hot water over the noodles, turned the fire on under the sauce again and asked Master to take the garlic bread out of the refrigerator.

As I stood stirring the noodles, Master moved in behind me and pulled the towel from my body. He cupped my chin and pulled my head back so he could begin drying my hair for me as he pressed light kisses along my forehead. Once my hair was no longer dripping, Master dried my back, paying special attention to the small of my back and my ass. It felt so good when he drug the edge of the towel through the crack in my ass. Slowly, he rubbed the towel over the backs of my legs before grasping my calf in his hand to turn me around.

Kneeling before me, Master dried the front of my legs with the towel but his eyes were on my pussy. Quickly he massaged my legs with the towel and moved up to my pussy. I spread my legs wider, pushing my pussy out at him. Master dropped the towel and moved in closer so that he could look directly into my pussy before using his tongue on me. I moaned and my knees buckled as his tongue hit my clit. With an evil grin, he stood and said, “Better not. I don’t want you to burn my dinner.”

Lifting my arms, he once again wrapped the towel around me and tucked the end in between my tits before turning me to face the stove once more. As I finished up dinner, Master grabbed another beer and went to sit at the table. Chatting with me about his hobbies, interests and family as I cooked

As I put dinner on the table and dished up his plate, Master lit the candles on the table and turned off the lights. We enjoyed a wonderful candlelit dinner, spending the time trading stories about our everyday lives and jokes as we ate. The time seemed to fly by but I was so exhausted from the day’s activities that I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Master noticed how tired I was and asked me if I was ready for bed. Nodding my head, I started to get up from my chair only to have him come around the table to pick me up. Once in my bedroom, he sat me down long enough to pull back the covers and tucked me into bed. I was hardly aware of him leaving the room as I turned over on my side and drifted off to sleep.

When I finally woke up again, bright sunlight was streaming through my bedroom windows and the house was quiet. I slowly got out of bed and walked through the house looking for Master. All I found was a note and flower on the cleaned dining room table, thanking me for a wonderful day and demanding a repeat soon.