Submit to Me NOW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake, not sure how long I have been out. I turn my head to see you looking at me. "Welcome back," you say smiling.

"What happened?" I asked, unsure of how much time has passed.

"It appears you had a little too much, and you passed out for a minute there, I think that means a job well done," you reply.

I have felt like I might pass out from intense orgasms before, but it has never actually happened... until now. I sigh, happily recollecting the days events. "Thank you sir," I say looking at you.

"You are welcome, I hope you have enjoyed those orgasms." You respond.

"Well thank you for those too," I respond with a giggle, "but that wasn't what I was thanking you for."

You shift your gaze to me, "What then?"

"Thank you for not giving up on me, for not letting me walk away," I respond.

"I will never let you, you are MINE," you emphasize the word.

I giggle lightly, fully accepting your ownership, content and happy in the afterglow of the amazing sexual adventure that you have led me on.