Submitting to My Online Domme

Story Info
An aggressive reader of my first story takes control of me.
773 words
4.3
32.4k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received Stacey Lynne's first e-mail a few weeks after I posted my first story to Literotica -- a story about getting fucked very roughly by two big men while I was dressed as a girl. She told me she loved my story and my ass (I have a picture of it on my profile page) and, as a woman, understood my love of sexual humiliation at the hands of unknown men.... I was flattered by the praise -- especially from a genetic girl -- and aroused at the same time, and I wrote her back to tell her so. The correspondence grew steamier from there. She was very aggressive -- she understood my weakness for people who come on very strong -- and I soon began telling her my most secret, deepest, nastiest, most humiliating fantasies, and sending her x-rated pictures of myself in slutty girls' clothes. She told me all the depraved things she wanted to do with me, including locking my cock in a cock cage and making me suck and get fucked by filthy strangers, and more. Every nasty, shocking detail made me more aroused. She sent me her picture too, which only served to wrap me more tightly around her finger -- she is beautiful, with a tight body, perfect little breasts, curvy hips, and a round ass. Soon she was calling me her sissy tranny, and demanding that I call her my Domme Mistress and profess my love for her, which made me both nervous and excited. Excitement won out, and I complied. I also agreed that all my orgasms would be for her, another promise that both worried and aroused me.

Recently, she e-mailed me with a fantasy about how she was going to dress me in a bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt, with my cockclit locked away in a cock cage, fit me with a strap-on, and allow me to fuck her with it until she came ... when two huge guys would come and pull me off of her ... and would fuck her and then rape my virgin sissy ass savagely and repeatedly, while Stacey Lynne comforted me ...

The fantasy got me so hot I was literally leaking all over. I couldn't get it out of my head. I have a steady girlfriend who knows about my fantasies (well, most of them) and who delights in regularly fucking my ass with a strap-on, but I had never even thought of some of these things -- let alone acted them out with her. I didn't tell her about Stacey Lynne. When I fucked my girlfriend, I increasingly found myself thinking about Stacey Lynne.

That night, my girlfriend and I went out... When we got back late at night, I went to fix drinks and we were talking and laughing. She was already drunk and suddenly began casually taunting me about how she was going to arrange it so two cocks were in my ass at once and wouldn't I like that... That stirred me and I went over to her and we made out passionately, my fingers undoing her jeans and sliding into her wet pussy .... meanwhile, images of Stacey Lynne, my online domme mistress, were flashing through my head and I kissed her deeper and finger fucked her more furiously .... She slid down and sucked me as we wiggled out of our clothes... her fingers toyed with my ass... I closed my eyes ... I thought of a picture Stacey Lynne had sent me of her in a very short skirt and no panties ... I pulled her off of me and flipped her over so she was on all fours, and shoved my face into her ass, making her squeal ... my tongue alternating between her musky asshole and her sweet pussy ... I imagined that I was eating Stacey Lynne, and that she had me on a collar and leash that she was yanking as I licked her ... I couldn't take it anymore ... I moved up and shoved myself into her pussy, making her gasp in surprise at the intensity ... falling over her and jackhammering into her as my hands twisted her nipples and strummed her clit ... she shuddered and clamped down and squirted juices all over the bed beneath us ... the images alternating between her jiggling ass and Stacey Lynne's perfect ass.... when I exploded, I knew I was cumming inside my domme mistress.

I told Stacey Lynne about it and she sent me an email reading "Post it NOW!!!"

I swallowed hard. And now I have complied...

To be continued....