All Comments on 'Suburban Payback Ch. 5'

by attorneylady

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
bilegalgalbilegalgalover 18 years ago
Superb and getting better!

Love the series and the predicament Janice is in! Keep the series moving and also keep writing about True Tale. Love the story line development and you can feel Janice's humiliation... keep it going please!

peterm_wapeterm_waover 18 years ago
WOW GREAT Story

Can't wait for more....Love the details!!

First Name SirFirst Name Sirover 18 years ago
Riding the Edge

This story and series rides boldly on the edge of the possible, probable and believable, but doesn't go too far. Complex, amazingly hot, and creative with a devious flair - just what I enjoy most.

This is a great line, "It was one thing to defile a whore; quite another to defile a lady." How true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Exciting reading with many well-placed details. Keep up the good work. Waiting for chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exceptional!

Your writing is of the highest quality. I only wish you submitted work more often. We're all looking forward to your next installment in the Suburban Payback series.

crashDcrashDover 17 years ago
chapter 6 please!!

love the writing - and the stories - knowing that they are semi autobigrapical - and having seen your pictures - well OHHH MYYY< quite an effect here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exceptional Story!

It's encouraging that you are back to your writing, since your work is fantastic. We are all looking forward to the next chapter in the Suburban Payback series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shame

Sat my way through all 5 episodes of this and had to stop myself falling asleep twice. Eventually with chapter 5 we BEGIN to get there.

Could be good but when you have written something, go back over it and remove two thirds of the words whilst retaining all the salient points. Then you will have something worthwhile.

Teresa711Teresa711over 13 years ago
I Like This Story

I finally got around to reading all the chapters of this story and then I realized that you wrote in over a period of almost four years!

There's just something about your writing style that makes it good. I like the idea of her being dominated by that other woman so completely!

-TeresaJ711@yahoo.com

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Just one question

If Janice knows Renee will never let her go, and in fact will only get worse, why doesn't she go to a private gun show (back ground checks between private parties are rarely done), buy a pistol and put a couple rounds in her tormentor's head? In the long run, she'd have an easier time justifying that than continued submission to this crap. Hell, in the US where this story takes place she might even score a deferred sentence due to circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please it's just getting good as a woman I love how her inner turmoil is addressed and her wallowing in humiliation and degradation. Maybe after she is throughly used here if Janice would order her to secretly seduce through dressing scantily some of the neighborhood teenagers and be their sex Ed teacher while acting like she enjoys it or the mailman. Her reluctance is awesome! Maybe if she would have to ask her husband to whip her while coupling with her doggystyle, even though he hates the idea, especially since she would have to secretly videotape it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE MORE!!!!!

OMG!! Please continue the story, it getting great!!!

Also poor Janice has been left standing there for so long, please have pity on her and get her home. After the long exhausting night she surely in for, she needs to get home take a long shower, pour herself a glass of wine, and maybe cry a little as the scenes of her new occupation in life flash through her mind.

When you do continue it, please have her different customers use her in different ways and positions and not like most writers who seem to get carried away and have all of them do everything. It would make it much more interesting and add personality if maybe the next takes poor on her back, the next grab her ankles, another her on top, another seated with her riding, etc. some be gentle others be rougher, it would add to her uncertainty and humiliation.

What I would love to see is the guy sit in a chair, poor Janice then reluctantly backs up to him her back to him and then her legs together sits on him and has to pump herself up and down (its soooo exhausting to do!) better is if that particular guy orders her to handcuff her delicate wrists behind her back making it even worse for her and work harder to keep her balance and can’t support herself with her hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very promising start

Loved the buildup with Renee taking charge of Janice. With the time between chapters being so long and now the time being 2019, I doubt that there will be any more to follow. That is too bad since this was one set of chapters that were a bit different than other blackmail types. Renee would have been a real force to reckon with now that Janice is under her control. Perhaps some maid service at Renee's house while Janice is naked. Oh, Janice would have some time to take care of her own house and husband but the possibilities of what Janice could endure are too numerous to count. Humiliation and degradation to be sure with an adult toy store, gloryhole visits, renting Janice out to service clients, gangbangs, etc. Wish that we had more from AttorneyLady to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a start, anymore, but indeed worth continuing

Second the notion for more chapters, even if time intervals are getting longer.

Now dominance, submission and humiliation have reached a new plateau, what about a few chapters with fun & games where R (and J/L?!) enjoy its potential. But then where to take the plot? ... Let the games die with old age and diminishing market value? ... Accidental discovery, divorce and another steep step down ? ... Or a supporting husband (or some other friendly soul) stepping up for J/L?

Difficult choice. Seems there is a reason why many humil Ds story just plateau out without a real denouement. Please surprise us with Your take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very exciting

I love the idea of being forced to live a double life like her tormentor said to her early on in this chapter... if you can, explore that idea more in the next chapter... how embarrassing it is to have these secrets that are gradually becoming less secret...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In only a few hours she goes from a quiet good housewife to kneeling naked in a hotel rom gagging on a strangers cock

An idea: obviously he and Renee had talked about making Janice available for use by their customers, but was if Renee has giant bowl and in it are papers withe the names of all the people on her street. Once or twice a months Renee has Janice cover her eyes and randomly pick a paper.

And roll two dice.

One of them is for what part of her body: mouth, pussy, butt (2 numbers for each)

The next dice is for the sexual position. (6 different)

Now Janice has to “keep up practice” and go try to seduce them. She has a time limit to get a Polaroid of him doing sexual or embarrassing things to her and another of her getting fucked in the correct position. (And that person might not like that position so Janice might have to convince/ negotiate them to)

Please continue !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG!! I luuuuuuuuuv this story! Such great characters and plot!! Pleeez continue!

For heaven’s sake it has to continue…

We need to hear what she’s thinking and feeling when he’s standing there completely buried in her, not moving but just allowing them both to savor the moment. Odds are Janice would be having difficulty and would be squealing and up on the tips of her toes.

How about if once a week she has to go work for Alberto Prevot. Either as a secretary or one of his strip clubs or as a reward to clients for buying real estate.

Having her go back to same shopping center store to pick up a new costume before each and every client would be a great touch and sooo extra extra humiliating …. especially if the store clerk would have some fun at Janice’s expense … surely she has a boyfriend or guy friends who would enjoy watching Janice getting dressed.

Talk about humiliation! Janice trying to ignore 1-5 guys making lewd comments about her all the while arrogantly masturbating to her. She knows she would have to try to ignore them and do what the clerk says (wouldn’t even need to be sex just very humiliating) or else she doesn’t get her new outfit, that she has to pay for.

Modeling ALL the outfits…

Serving them a meal…

Naked obstacle course….

Running naked across town…. At night and in the middle of the day

Oiling herself up, laying on top of them, and giving them a full body massage by writhing around on top of them….

Robbing a convenience store naked …

After she protests doing the tasks they hand her a small piece of adhesive tape to protect her privacy and a small face mask. Soon janice is standing in front of the mirror carefully using the tape to cover her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh boy I wish this would continue! This lady needs defiled, to borrow that great line. We had the awesome time of Janice fucking herself with a giant fake cock now we need to see her getting fucked hard with a real one. She is an good position and ready to be mounted, ridden vigorously, slapped & smacked a lot, and made to lick him clean afterwards. From what it sounds like like she’s probably never taken it hard or had rough sex, a stranger would be perfect for that.

“Janice pushed the huge cock against her vaginal opening. She had never been promiscuous and her husband was only the second man that she had slept with, so she had never even tried to accommodate anything that large. She pressed and the head pushed past her shaved outer lips and the delicate petals of those inside, like proverbial camel's nose. Unlike the tent and camel analogy, the rest was not immediately an easy passage. In spite of Renee's instructions as the monster invaded her, Janice's expression changed to one of concern, to surprise, then to shock, as it stretched and penetrated her more than she had ever been. Janice's mouth hung open in a gaunt fashion and Renee caught it all perfectly.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tittyfuck and facial! Janice would just love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think everyone right now, especially Janice, would agree that she no longer has “private parts” but rather “non-private parts”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

:) :) :) :) :)

“…Behind her the man watched her enjoying the way her buttocks moved slightly under the skirt. Her hips were full and luxurious. She was an absolute palomino, he thought. The afternoon was definitely going to be one to remember.

He walked past her and sat in a large overstuffed chair without offering Janice a place to sit. Once he was settled in he appraised her again. Janice was intensely uncomfortable. She felt like a piece of meat. They both knew he had purchased the privilege of doing whatever he wanted and he seemed intent on savoring it.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the storytelling in this story.

Janice’s reluctance and inner turmoil is simply delicious. So naughty! She’s such a poor thing, first embarrassing herself for Renee in public and private, and now Alberto is about humiliate her more completely than she’s ever known possible.

I hope one day this continues!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was always so happy to greet Mr. Johnson, the nice old mailman with a glass of lemonade or plate of warm cookies…

“His eyes widened and left hers as he took in the length of her bare body's obscene display of woman in motion as she sprinted to her house.”…

"Well, I guess you won't have to give Mr. Johnson his Christmas tip this year, huh?" He nearly drove up on the curb. He was blushing and stammering and you should have seen the size of the tent in his pants." It confirmed what I always suspected about blondes, and the potential effect on men."…

Mr Johnson would definitely appreciate if once a month or week Janice would invite him in for milk and a plate of cookies and while his mouth is full of her warm gooey cookies Janice would have her mouth full of his cock.

He’d appreciate receiving the additions to his tip. And Renee would laugh at the “rules” she’d have for Janice to be ladylike and always wear her best pressed and starched white lace apron reserved for holidays and special occasions, stockings with seams, a pair of black high heels and red lipstick, and to always politely ask before starting “where would the gentleman wish to cum: In me, or on me?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Juanice knelt before the Alberto on the floor of the his office over looking the dance floor of his gentleman’s club. The hours were nice the pay was good most of her coworkers were nice, but the fact remained it was that it was not a job she would have chosen for herself. A job in a life that had went from good to bad and now sordid, all in a short time.

His stiff cock was in her mouth and she bobbed her beautiful face rhythmically on his tool. She was tired and horribly shocked at her own behavior and yet here she was, kneeling obediently before the man who had destroyed her marriage, almost as naked as the day she born, suckling his hard shaft.

The menacing throbbing cock filled her mouth. Needing a deep breath, Janice pulled off of the hard cock and looked at it closely for the first time. Janice grasped it in her hand and felt it jerk involuntarily. What otherwise could have been an instrument of love, she recognized as a menacing, pulsating, fleshy object of subjugation. Humiliated, she felt reconciled to having to continue her sucking. She looked up at the man who was sprawled back in his expensive leather chair. His cold eyes staring nearly lifelessly at her caused her to quickly avert her gaze. As she glanced down she saw part of her work uniform strewn to the side. With barely a glance at it she knew it was the same tight black long sleeve turtleneck shed been wearing or not wearing every day for the last year, and the cupless push-up shelf bra that she hated so much, as she labored she couldn’t remember which skirt or style she’d been wearing that day.

She had lost track of how long she had been blowing her boss, but his heavier breathing indicated that he was nearing another climax. Hoping he’d finally be finished, the former housewife cupped the heavy sac beneath his shaft, lightly rhythmically tugging downward as he liked and continued to bob back and forth on the instrument.

The office door opened and the dimly lit office was momentarily lit up. Then the door shut. Janice had no idea who had entered. It didn’t matter for her in the slightest what mattered for her was not stopping. He did did not like that. A delay would only extend her time here, so she sped up the rhythm of her head.

Alberto put both hands on her head and spoke. "Pull your head off, baby," he directed from above.

Janice paused her sucking of his penis. What did he want her to do? He hadn’t orgasmed yet so he could be done with her yet. Highly unlikely. She began the fellatio again. She heard the man who entered chuckle. The sound of his laugh almost made her cry. These men were so abusive! She quickly changed her thoughts.

Then she saw and a hand between her face and his body, and pressing on her face and she realized that he did want her to pull off. As she did so his other hand held her head by her thick, blonde hair.

Janice let the rock-hard cock slip from her lips, automatically her hands going without thinking to grip the high heels she always wore as the man pumped his cock with his fist. She looked innocently at the man's cock, only inches from her face. Before she could even realize what he was doing, the first thick gob of cum exploded from his cock struck her nose and lip!

She heard the man cry out in ecstasy. "Ahhhhh."

Shocked, her mouth flew open, but she shut it immediately when some of his jism landed on her tongue. She felt her face become red and flush with shame as spurt after thick spurt of sperm landed on her face and neck. Alberto held her there until his balls were emptied. By that time, she felt his hot seed on her forehead and eyebrows and eyelashes. His shout of joyous masculine accomplishment and release echoed in her ears. A little had even splashed on her tummy and lace top thigh-highs Then she felt his grip loosen on her hair. The thick, hot liquid slowly dripped down her face and neck.

Shocked as she was, she felt her face pulled towards his body and even though her eyes remained shut, she felt her face rubbed into the fleshy hose that was quickly losing its stiffness and his wirey pubic hair.

Janice blindly felt around the man's thick legs and her, careful to keep her eyes shut tight. How humiliating! The strong smell of semen filled the room immediately.

She felt the man move away slowly and speak to the man who just entered. Just then her clumsy questing finger ms had finally located, behind her, her hair-tie.

Momentarily frowning at having to use it Good enough it’d have to do. Better than nothing.

"Wow, she gives great head! I figured a bitch this gorgeous probably never had a facial. I thought I'd be the first to give her a nice big load!" Both men laughed.

Janice was wiping the cum off of her face and neck as the men spoke and she had no idea what they were saying. She stood and was leaning against the desk. At least she’d hadn’t been under it this time. And nobody was present for most of the time. And there hadn’t been another colleague helping her. She felt something hit her softly on her stomach. Glancing down she saw it was hot pink, her thong. As she glanced at the name on the wide band idly wondering who she was and wondering if she had more secrets. Humiliated beyond belief to be standing there and to be expected to use her own throng to clean up. She picked it up and finished wiping away the gooey mess when he finally spoke to her.

"Ok go start your shift now, hopefully your tardy absence won’t be counted against you. Oh and over the weekend go get your hair dyed.” He laughed at her confusion. “No no you’re still staying blonde, too much fun. Your pussy! I’m tired of your two-tone hair job. Sloppy!!”

“….. um what color do I go with?” She stammered as she finished hooking her bra and reached for the turtleneck.

As he started to snort and laugh, “Hot fluorescent pink! You’re gonna look like you got cotton candy stuck between those legs! It’s gonna feel like fucking a clown.

As she hurriedly finished getting dressed, Janice sadly thought to herself, “I don’t quite feel like a clown!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One dance, the length of a song, then it would be time to head home to what was now called ‘home.’. Another easy day.

The VIP room was a spacious area with a large sofa set placed around a small table. She recognized the man from outside. He was a regular patron. Lately he liked to watch her intently while she danced. She remembered him; his scorching stare and blue eyes, but this was the first time he had requested a private dance from her but all the others he had were also the older dancers.

She put on a smile and stepped one high heeled boot on the table in front of him suggestively; the shiny black leather was a contrast to her fair skin. His eyes lingered along her creamy thighs to the minuscule thong that surprisingly actually did a good job of covering her pussy. She tilted her head to face him. "Are you here to watch me dance?"

He returned a faint smile and spread his legs apart to make room for her. "Show me what you can do."

She slid down to the floor on her knees, her eyes never leaving his. She caressed his legs from the knees to the upper thighs, then she did a few body waves to the music. Her ample breasts swayed hypnotically in perfect time to her movements. His cock twitched in his pants as he admired her thick nipples.

She climbed on his lap and wiggled her bottom against his lap. A forlorn sadness flitted unnoticed across her pretty face as she felt his erection against the. Lost in the moment he leaned her face so close, that he felt her breath, then moved her face to his neck. He groaned in her ear when her nipples grazed his chest.

Abruptly she left his lap and turned around. She bent over to place her hands on the table and made the figure 8 with her hips. The full and generous curves of her posterior proved an

intoxicating sight as it swayed erotically. His mouth felt dry, and reaching out he traced a finger down the length of the thin pink slit before him.

She recoiled and whipped around. "You can't—" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw he had taken his cock out and was stroking it gently.

"You need to put that away," she said with a scowl, all pleasantness gone. Seriously? This again? Why can't men just enjoy the dance as they were supposed to!

Suddenly he yanked her down to the floor between his legs and held her down by the nape of her neck. "I need you to open your pretty mouth." His voice was relaxed and assured.

"What the fuck!? You fucking creep!” She struggled against his strong hand behind her neck, but to no avail. "Let me go!" She lashed out at him and slapped him right in the face, making a soft smack against the loud music.

He winced slightly. When he looked at her again, his eyes were cold. He fisted her thick blonde hair in one hand and slapped her across the face. She burst into tears, and he could tell she was ready to scream.

She had never experienced such violence before. Her cheeks burned painfully and she sobbed.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

She stared at him in shock, unspeaking, as if in denial.

He exhaled deeply and raised his hand again. She cringed and another sob broke out. "Please..." her ample chest heaved.

He leaned over her body and murmured, "Do I really need to ask again?"

She shook her head no with misty eyes.

"Open your mouth. Think of it as a little DICKtation"

She obeyed and parted her red lips helplessly. Tears rolled down the corners of her eyes as she looked up at him.

"Good girl." He guided her head towards his almost painful erection, and she wrapped her lips around it. She pushed her hands against his legs weakly as he moved her head up and down.

He clutched her thick hair in his large hand and thrust his hips against her mouth slowly, feeling his arousal surge through the roof as she swallowed the tip of his cock against her throat. He held her head down with both hands and forced his cock deep. She gagged slightly and reflexively her throat closed around his head once again.

"Fuck." He began fucking her mouth harshly. Gurgled noises escaped from her cock-filled throat as her eyes welled up. He lifted her head and let her breathe, taking in her beautiful face. "It isn't so bad, is it?"

He sat back and nodded at his rock hard cock. "It loves your mouth. Make it happy."

She hesitated, should I bite him? and then resignedly gently stuck her pink tongue out and started licking the underside of the sensitive head. He touched her face with approval. "Keep going." She licked down every inch of the shaft with her tongue, then up again towards the top, paying extra attention to the underside. He shivered at the sensations. Then she took its entirety into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, making his cock wet and slippery. She added a hand at the base of his cock and synchronized the motions of her hand and mouth. His cock stiffened further. He resisted the urge to continue and have her swallow every drop.

Suddenly he grabbed her arm and shoved her face down onto the sofa. He lifted that ass and pushed his hard cock against the invincible groove. She tried to get up, "please...no..." and he responded by slamming her down against the couch again.

"Please," she begged, "at least use a con—" she screamed shrilly as his bare cock penetrated her balls deep in on forceful thrust. At once he could feel her pussy enveloping his hard cock in snug warmth.

He started fucking her rhythmically, each thrust deep and hard.

"No!" She shrieked and tried futilely to crawl away from him. "It hurts...stop...please..."

He gripped her slim waist and impaled her deeper, eliciting a cry of pain and discomfort that almost drowned out his own grunt of pleasure as his face contorted into an expression that she’d seen too many times over the last year.

The sensations pulled her back to reality. "No...”

He yanked her hair so she turned to face him.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" he said cruelly.

Janice's eyes watered just a bit more. She knew the answer she was supposed to give regardless of it being opposite to the truth.

“..yes…”

“Good because I bought Alberto little strip club here. So I’m your new boss. Oh and by the way I’m Renee’s brother. She told me about you and said I should introduce myself to you.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As his left hand kept pressure on the small of Janice’s back, his right hand moved to between her legs.

“Spread your legs a little more…”

There was a barely audible whimper from Janice, but her feet moved a bit further apart.

She shivered as a pair of strange hands her completely open. Her pink slit and wrinkled butthole were now totally exposed. She could feel the cool draft of air licking between her open legs. Her breath came in quick little gasps as she sensed him move to stand behind her.

“I hope you're fit and healthy." He reached out and roughly squeezed her heavy breasts. Janice mewed her displeasure bringing her hands up to cover his.

"Please sir…."

"GET YOUR HANDS AWAY!"

She jumped, dropping them immediately back to the table top.

For several long minutes he roughly fondled and kneaded them, pulling and pinching roughly her thick nipples before sliding them back down to her waist then gripping her hips before releasing one hand.

“Hold still! I've been looking forward to this!" he snickered

Janice meekly obeyed a sense of foreboding about what was coming next.

Sure enough it wasn’t long before she felt his hands tighten on her hips. Janice turned back to see what was happening behind her. Alberto was directly behind her with his thick thighs akimbo. His stiff manhood stood out from the thick patch of wiry pubic hair and Julie saw that he was guiding the blood engorged head toward her little pussy as she felt his hairy legs up against the backs of her smooth thighs.

She felt him rubbing the fleshy tip of his cock up and down her slit as he began to press his stiffness against her. She squirmed uncomfortably and bit her lip in discomfort as she felt him forcing his large cock past her lips. When the pressure was too great and his rock hard cock entered her, Janice let out a little yelp of discomfort as she hung her head in defeat. Her mind swirled and her eyes closed in anguish as she felt herself being slowly impaled millimeter by millimeter by the stiff manhood that was intent on laying claim to her.

"Aiiiieeeeee! Oh God!!!!" she cried out as Alberto suddenly rammed himself into her defenceless pussy. Looking in the mirror before them he smirked as her mouth formed a perfect circle and the look of shock on her features was a picture. He chuckled and grinned as her breath helplessly exploded noisily.

Janice continue to grunt piteously in perfect time Without any warning the repulsive man behind her had slammed his rigid cock up to the hilt into her. His hips flattened the cheeks of her bottom before she had time to react to the heavy thrust. It hurt and she screamed as the head of his cock hit the deepest parts of her pussy. Nothing and no one had ever been so deep inside her before or been so rough with her and it hurt! Then before she could catch her breath he was pounding away whilst her poor breasts were squashed unmercifully against the cold hardness of the table top. As he roughly used her she tried to not squeal or cry out too much sensing rightly that her displeasure and discomfort would only serve to inflame his ardor. As he pounded into her over and over again she was overwhelmed with the sensations of being continuously stretched and used. Suddenly she heard him grunted joyfully as his throbbing cock thickened and that he was spurting into her. She couldnt focus on her surroundings or what he said. The hard smack of his hand on her ass and the yank on her hair after he pulled his softening cock from her directed her to go to her knees before him.

It only took but a few minutes but as she gathered her breath and wits, Janice knelt before before him gagging and retching as she tasted the cock that only a few moments before had been buried inside her into her mouth and washed it clean with her pink tongue.

Finally as she stared at the wondering what was next Janice heard him speak, “So Big Tits have you ever been fucked up your ass by a real man?”

As her head snapped up with eyes filled with horror he snickered before continuing

“… I’m gonna take that as a ‘no’ well guess what. Next weekend you’re in for a real treat… or at least I am!!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike’s eyes were as wide as they’d ever been at any time during his relatively short life. He was in a state of shock, unable to fully comprehend what was happening and amazed at what he was now looking at a totally naked woman! His mouth was so dry that he found it almost impossible to swallow. He didn’t know where to look first!

When his aunt Renee, who he rarely visited had unexpectedly invited him to spend the weekend with him he had been reluctant to accept. But his fear of boredom was evaporated the moment he had met her neighbor.

Janice stood with her hands at her sides and her legs pressed tightly together. She glanced at the boy’s pink face, noting the obvious excitement in his eyes, before fixing her gaze onto the carpet at her feet. The utter humiliation she was drowning in was heart-stopping. Why if she looked out the blinds of the window behind them she’d see her own house, never had it seemed so close and yet so very far away. She could feel both thier eyes moving leisurely over her fully exposed front. Because she couldn’t stop shaking, and even though she was doing her best to stand perfectly still, she could feel her breasts wobbling and swaying. They were jutting out towards her audience and worse still due to the air conditioning her nipples were hard and stiff and pointing straight at them. Her face burned with embarrassment and grew even hotter when she was curtly ordered to spread her legs. Pppppppppppplease No!

          The incredulous youth continued to watch as the red-faced woman very slowly did as she was told. Dragging his eyes away from the gently quivering globes of her large breasts, with their dark pink and obviously engorged tips, wasn’t easy, but his gaze was inexorably drawn to the smooth curve of the soft belly and the slit beneath. Her mound he saw was topped by a patch of hair much darker than the hair on head, this he could care less about for far more interesting to him was the intoxicating sight of the delicate lips which projected from its’ tightly closed central crease. Mike was shaking as much as Janice was, he couldn’t help it!

“So what do you think of my neighbor Mike?”she asked with a smile. The boy took a few seconds to gather his wits before answering.

“Well she’s got big tits,” he suddenly said a bit too loudly. “But why is her hair on her pussy a different color than the hair on her head?”

“For that I’ll let her explain to you” she smirked.

What followed for Janice was a long 10 as she stuttered and stammered out a explanation as her face burned hot, before ending it with degrading answer that was required for her to say “… and because blondes have much more fun, it’s more fun to be blonde. And since men enjoy fucking blondes the most, I like being a blonde.”

Janice stood trembling before them. She continued to stare at the carpet at her feet as she felt his eyes take in her curves and generous breasts. In the back of her mind she hoped they would speed up whatever it was they had planned for her after all in a few hours her mother-in-law was due to arrive and she still had to make dinner.

“LC go stand in front of him he probably wants to touch you some.” Renee gleefully said.

Looking as if she was about to cry She went and stood in front of the boy. For a second he managed to drag his eyes away from her wobbling breasts and looked at his aunt

“What do I do?” He asked

Ignoring his question Renee snapped her fingers at Janice

“Come over here and show yourself to Mike properly, come on! He wants to touch you some. You don’t want to disappoint the boy!" Janice moved and stood in front of him with her hands resting unconsciously in front of

her pussy. Renee calmly slapped them away,

"Hands behind your back!" She said curtly. A red faced Janice did as she was told as the boy slowly looked up and down her naked front. She jumped as his hands, with Renee’s urging, suddenly touched her waist before sliding up to cup her exposed breasts.

"Still now LC," warned Renee quietly. His hands moulded and

squeezed the unprotected globes for several minutes before she spoke again.

"Lean forwards." Slowly she bent forwards her breasts swinging towards his

face. Sitting back he began pulling and pinching her already rock hard nipples.

Tears sprang to her eyes and she began to squeal pitifully as he did it harder

and harder. Twisting in his grasp did little to alleviate the pain.

Finally after several long minutes she was told to stand. She did so her eyes checking the clock on the wall.

Then Renee told her to turn around

"Would you like to touch my bottom?" Her face was absolutely crimson as she forced herself to ask the terrible question. It was a whisper. The grinning boy nodded.

Visibly shaking she slowly bent over and after spreading her legs wide took a firm grip on her ankles. Her face burned with humiliation as the young hands reached out and began to roam unhurriedly over the spread cheeks of her bottom. She squeaked as his fingers slid roughly between the lips of her pussy as it stared back at him fully exposed. Then they penetrated her helpless opening. Groaning at the intimate invasion she gritted her teeth as in his youthful exuberance he was much rougher than he knew he was. The fingers slid in and out more forcefully drawing a whimper of discomfort from Janice and an involuntary jerking back and forth of her hips. At Renee’s suggestion he gripped one of the naked woman's wriggling haunches and brutally worked his fingers more deeply into the smooth tunnel in between her legs.

Janice her head spinning let out a long continuous string of grunts and groans as she was rammed and roughly stretched.

          Mike was in Heaven as the stiffness inside his trousers throbbed as he felt and fingered to his hearts content and Janice’s distress. Then from her inverted position she felt it, his fingers creeping up between her spread rear cheeks to poke inquisitively at her crinkled anal entrance. Janice shook her head from side to side. She gurgled her dismay and began to sob loudly as her tight rear ring was penetrated. He certainly wasn't nervous or shy. Or as she bit back a cry, very gentle. She couldn't help squirming and grunting as he intimately examined the space between her burning bottom cheeks. His fingers didn't feel inexperienced as they slipped and slid over and around each and every fold and crease of her most private anatomy. He didn't speak, just took his time until he had satisfied his curiosity. She couldn't stop her bottom or her hips moving in response to his very personal ministrations. Renee smiled at him as his finger wormed its way deeper into the squirming bottom.

        Janice gripped her ankles tightly as the awful sensations continued. She hated having her butthole touched, hated the horrible feelings of shame that always accompanied the violation of her most private and personal opening. As she bit her lip in shame the feelings of degradation were unbearable. And Renee knew exactly how it affected her. Consequently she made sure each time she had her neighbor over and made her strip, especially when her son was home from college and his grades had been good she ensured that her neighbors intimate openings were subjected to an intimate and prolonged examination before he took her up to his room to take his reward. Consequently his grades had improved considerably. Sometimes though lately he had been going over to her house for his fun. By the looks of some of the Polaroids he’d brought back Renee was impressed and proud of him. Her busty neighbor had to be positively dreading the coming summer when he’d be home all summer. Why last time he was home he’d even asked if he was allowed to take a friend over with him sometime.

Janice hung her head and sobbed piteously as the terrible humiliation washed over her. Renee smiled at the her display of intense despair.

“Mike go get your mattress from your room” Renee ordered after her red faced neighbor was allowed to finally stand up.

Janice stood off to one side as looking on worriedly her hands clasped nervously in front of her groin as she watched the proceedings with a rapidly growing sense of foreboding.

It was when Mike lowered his pants that her head spun.

“Cmon LC you know what’s going to happen get down on your hands and knees!”

Her eyes closed Janice obeyed and as she knelt and moved to the center of the mattress all too soon she heard the ominous sound of his pants hit the floor behind her.

Her heart in her throat she looked back behind her she saw the boy now as naked as she was. Her eyes widened as she saw his rigid penis jutting upward excitedly the purple head glistening wetly as his foreskin slowly retracted.

Then she realised the boy was moving

forwards in between her legs. Twisting she tried to peer at him over her

shoulder but just then the tip of his engorged penis suddenly touched her most personal area and she was lost.

With his knees resting on the edge of the mattress and his hands gripping her hips Mike placed the purple

head of his cock against the thin pink line of her pussy.

Janice writhed in anguish as the boy pressed more

urgently against the entrance to her most private of places push past her lips.

At the urging of Renee in one energetic thrust he buried himself to his balls in her tight exquisitely warm pink tunnel of love.

“Aiiieeeeeeeeee!!!”

She screamed as he suddenly jerked forwards

pushing the swollen end of his penis deep into her. Her mouth opened into a soundless howl and she went rigid as he slowly inserted himself.

"Snug little thing isn't she?" She said with a chuckle.

Janice’s burning ears didn’t hear anything else as her entire existence was intently focus on the iron rod she felt buried within her.

Then he set a punishing pace that soon had Janice gritting her teeth.

“!....Ugh..oh...ugh … oh …. Ugh … oh …”

"You're certainly nice and tight for him! How's it feel for you Janice?" She

was beside herself and even if she wanted to couldn’t bring herself to answer. The humiliation of cowering on on all fours to allow herself to be assaulted from the rear in the most intimate manner possible by yet another male was unbearable. Her face burned and she wailed in misery as he

started laughing. She couldn't bear to move, the sensation of his hardness filling her from behind was truly awful.

The beautiful woman attached to his penis who was completely at his mercy was exciting Mike enormously. It went on for a long time, her sobs and pleas

totally ignored as he drove himself onwards towards orgasm.

All to soon he felt the same feeling he always felt whenever he played with himself for too long.

His shout ringing in her ears Janice felt him stiffen and groan as she felt him emptying his balls deep within her. He'd been really rough and his obvious enjoyment of her

humiliation had been indelibly burned into her memory.

Within minutes a thoroughly humiliated and crushed Janice was allowed to get dressed and leave and as she hurried across the street she remembered Renee’s orders that tonight somehow she had to find to seek over to “tuck Mike into bed”. She blanched at the thought of another visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Renee hesitated momentarily as the she passed the bedroom from which the sounds came.

"Aaaarrrrgggg!"

"Uhhhhhhh!"

"Uggggg!" the woman continued with her groans.

The sounds were a strange, mixture of discomfort and sexual desire coming from the woman and the man. It was clear that what was going on was almost painful and distasteful for her but thoroughly enjoyable for her partner.

Looking into the nearly dark bedroom Renee could make out the curvy form of a naked woman on the bed, who was kneeling allowing an equally naked man who was on his knees, to make use of her from behind. They faced away from the door and were evidently unaware of her presence. The shapely woman was on her knees and elbows in what is commonly called “doggystyle.” Her knees were widespread and the man was between them gripping the poor woman tightly by her hips. As Renee’s eyes adjusted, she realized that there was another man facing the woman, seated at the head of the bed.

And then she saw it, the woman was her neighbor Janice! Haha! Serves her right! From what she guessed it was probably just a continuation of when she’d rented LC to Ricky Carson for his 19th birthday celebration. Evidently he was still having fun as Janice’s face was buried in his nude crotch and was bobbing up and down. This probably explained the muffled cries as she endured the fucking from whoever was buried deeply inside her just then. Renee could see the Ricky’s face. His closed eyes and slack mouth could only mean one thing: he was being pleasured intensely by her neighbor’s mouth.

Suddenly, there was a slapping sound as the man fucking Janice from behind struck her ass cheek hard.

"Thwack!"

"Ohhhh!" was her high pitched reply. Her head came off of the man's cock.

"Come on!" he said

The man's open hand rose to his head level and swung hard at Janice’s firm buttock!

"Thwack!" The sound reverberated in the hotel suite.

"Come on, you fuckin' whore! Squeeze my cock with that pussy!"

"Ohhhhh, please!" Janice sounded pitiful as she was clearly begging. Renee silent chuckled, no wonder she was begging going from a meek little stuck-up house to a few months later getting bounced like a tennis ball between a guy just down the street in her neighborhood and a friend.

"Thwack!"

"Ow!" she cried again.

Renee was momentarily mesmerized. That poor neighbor of mine, she thought to herself. She's struggling to give it up to them and they are still working her hard. And now two men inside her at the same time! Then she snickered I’ll let them keep her for the rest of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Oh yeah, I’ve been so looking forward to this months! You have no idea," she heard him say, before snickering he continued “but don’t worry you soon will.” She groaned with humiliation as she felt the hem of her dress flip onto her back, exposing her tanned buttocks, and the light scrape against her skin of her panties being lowered.

Crouching over the edge of the bed Janice tried hard to keep her bottom up and out exactly as he had ordered. She knew what he wanted and that he would have it.

She shivered as a pair of hands forced her thighs as wide apart as they would go, her last scrap of privacy forlornly puddled around a slim ankle unnoticed by either. She knew what he was looking at and that she was now totally exposed. She could feel the cool draft of the air and the heat of lust filled eyes licking up between her open legs raking over her anatomy and a little snort signaling his notice of her dark patch pubic hair. To her surprise he didn’t comment on it, yet another tiny though seemingly significant indignancy. Her breath came in quick little gasps as she sensed the him move to stand behind her the hair of his legs tickling her smooth skin from her tensed calves to the generous curves of her derriere.

Then biting her lip as she meekly obeyed his command. Slowly spreading her legs as wide as she could and then pointing her toes. The effect was to tighten the muscles in her calves and add some discomfort to the position. It was working perfectly because Janice’s legs were all too soon shaking with the strain. Mikey took a very long moment to admire the revealing pose. The bottom cheeks of his mother’s neighbor were nicely spread showing the thin pink line of her slit nestled high between her legs and also the tightly crinkled dimple of her anus.

Suddenly she screamed and jerked as something stung one of her buttcheeks.

Craning awkwardly around to see over her shoulder she gasped when she saw that he was pulling back his hand readying for another strike.

What she saw and what filled her with concern was his smile as he watched the soft globes of the spread bottom before him wobble wildly. Wthen he began to smack each of her buttocks in turn. It stung horribly and she was soon twisting herself from side to side crying out trying to avoid the impacts. She gasped and begged him to stop. To her shame and fear Renee’s son only laughed at his plight and redoubled his efforts striking the trembling pink cheeks with even greater ferocity until his former babysitter from years past began to cry and yell. She couldn't help herself. Her butt was burning so much. Then she was begging for it to stop, unaware that her plaintive moans made the act of spanking her bottom all the

more pleasurable. Unaware of the effects her sobs had on him and how each plaintive wail caused his painfully erect cock to twitch in appreciation producing a clear drop of fluid. When it finally stopped she was crying her heart out. As soon as the pressure on her shoulders was gone she reached round and rubbed gently at her wounded flesh. Her cheeks were swollen and hot and terribly sensitive.

The thick head of his cock lay on her butt. She looked back between her shapely thighs and saw his heavy balls as they hung down. Then she gasped her eyes wide as the bulbous head of his thick shaft being rested against the part of her anatomy designed for it.

“Gentle…….," was all she was able to whisper as she felt him begin to push the cock inside her little pussy.

Mikey was enjoying himself immensely. The poor woman was completely at his

mercy and it was exciting him enormously to the point it was getting uncomfortable.

The presence of his firm hands firmly steadying her hips made Janice aware that something was about to happen. She guessed it wasn't going to be pleasant. Then filled with fear as she felt fingers slowly gripping her widely flared haunches she found herself pleading with him.

“Please don’ …. OOOOOO Aaaaarrrrghh.”

Janice’s head fell forward as she felt the overwhelming sensations as the head of Mikey’s rigid cock slowly pushing between her soft labia and forcing itself just inside her pink tunnel.

He was amazed at how tight she was it was incredible but it wasn't really

surprising after all when his mother has offered her “services” to him, he had smiled when she’d said that she was very inexperienced despite being a mother.

Standing between the widely spread thighs he worked himself gently back and forth, carefully opening her helpless vagina with the very end of his engorged penis. It felt wonderful and took all of his self-control not to ram

himself straight into the wriggling flesh of the gasping woman.

He concentrated as hard as he could desperate to prolong the exquisite pleasure.

Janice could feel his hard penis as it moved just in and out of her. She sobbed uncontrollably as she knew that he was going to have sex with her well actually it was already happening and she knew with a sinking certainty that it was not going to be sex but rather, she was gonna get fucked by him, as a college athlete in peak physical condition it was going to be all she could hope that she’d survive. That certain knowledge did nothing to alleviate her mental

state or anguish.

She became aware of his hands taking an even firmer grip on her hips and then suddenly her shriek of agony was filling the room. Tired of patience, without any warning he had slammed his rigid cock up to the hilt into her unready body. His hips flattened the cheeks of her bottom before she had time to react to the heavy thrust. It hurt and her indignant squealing turned into a scream as the head of his cock hit the deepest parts of her pussy. Then he was pounding away whilst squashing her flat underneath his considerable weight.

He chuckled as she squealed each time he sank himself fully into her quivering

depths.

Thankfully it a didn't take long before his orgasm approached. Janice’s squeals and sobs and pleas hastened its arrival. Her grunts and rang out as he selfishly plunged himself into her incrediblly tight warmth.

God she was so tight!

It was the tightest pussy he'd ever experienced. He never would’ve imagined that she was such a fine piece of tail. For Mikey it was quite simply delicious.

He chuckled and grinned as her breath exploded noisily each time he rammed forward. “Aiiiieeeeee! Oh God!!!!" she screamed as the he banged himself forcefully into her defenseless pussy. It was just so incredibly harsh. He didn't stop, or pause even for a second, just continued to use her as hard as he could. Each determined thrust caused her to squeal piteously and grunt as she felt every inch of his shaft piercing her over and over again. It felt like a naked flame was being played over her poor cheeks when he pushed against her. Then she was screaming continuously as he squeezed the angry crimson globes and jerked himself back and forth towards orgasm.

“Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh," she moaned as she felt the base of Horse's shaft bounce yet again off her butt.

As he worked Mikey watched the tiny starfish that constituted Janice’s asshole as he fucked her from behind. Playfully he placed the tip of his finger at the little sphincter and put some pressure on it. It did not yield to the push. He knew that she had not been taken there often. His hand stayed exactly were it was slowly tapping when she reached back to desperately grip his wrist in an effort to keep him from invading her in both holes.

Janice’s eyes were wide as she gritted her teeth and helplessly grunted in perfect rhythm. She couldn't fathom having anal sex with anyone under those conditions. She knew she couldn't allow it. Her life was miserable, but she was still an anal virgin.

A whimpered mewling as he gave her a particularly energetic thrust only served to emphasize the importance as she now struggled for breath.

A desperation to preserve it at least not loose it this way or a way that’d haunt her for the rest of her life.

But she had to obey had to protect her family.

Mikey guessed she probably never had anything in her butt before. He’d always wanted to try it but every girlfriend he’d had had refused saying it hurts and too embarrassing, but here was one who could not refuse.

He smiled as slowly he felt her grip loosen and her grunt as his finger slowly was crushed as it slipped into her backdoor.

Then he was pulsing and shooting his appreciation into her helpless body. It gripped and squeezed the final drops from his

throbbing rod before he slumped forwards over the churning bottom forcing the breath from her lungs and producing an ignored strangled whimper from her. She was

coated in sweat, he could feel the wetness against his chest as he rested on her

back. Now totally soft his cock slid from her now inflamed and reddened slit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Hi You’re back, Did you have fun?” Asked the smiling clerk of the French Kiss “Did you have fun?”

Janice didn’t know what to say and her lost expression said she was still in shock about her experience with Alberto.

“…. Uh um ooh yeah I guess so…” how could she she answer that let alone say anything in reply. All she knew was that Renee had interrupted her 2nd glass of wine and her bath as she had attempted to erase the memory of what had happened.

“So Elsie, I was told you’d be back …” smirked the clerk “Im sorry but I don’t have anymore costumes for you….” At the mention of the humiliating outfits Janice’s face fell as she mutely stood there wondering what Renee had in mind for her but grateful that it hadn’t mattered what she was wearing right at this moment. Never had a jeans baggy sweatshirt and comfortable normal underwear felt so good.

“… ok what do you have for me?” She nervously asked eyes darting around the interior of the disgusting shoppe.

“Only this…” the said handing her an envelope

Opening it Janice stared blankly at the contents it was an already completed work application…. to work here at the French Kiss!

As the clerk took in her shocked expression she smiled, “I was told that you were perfect for here so today is your first day…”

Janice was in shock but working at a sex shop as embarrassing as that would be be near as humiliating and degrading as her time had been with Alberto or would be in the future.

The clerk continued not waiting for a reply. “So you’ll be restocking the shelves, working the cash register, cleaning up in the back, and basically helping out.”

Well that wasn’t so bad, Janice thought, she’d worked at little shops through school and college. And glancing at the clerk, at least she’d be dressed normal.

The clerk was holding out a bag “Here’s your uniform go ahead and get changed, use the back”

A few minutes later a mostly still undressed Janice was looking in the mirror when the clerk barged in without knocking.

The hot pants the first item weren’t too too bad just not a style she’d ever choose to wear, looking behind her she saw was she had felt, the bottoms left her butt hang out. Shrugging she was just glad it was not worse it could have been lot worse.

As she ten pulled the tube top around her arms Janice took a deep breath and stretched it to get it over her breasts. It was slightly more difficult to breath. As she looked in the mirror she frowned, now this was gonna be a problem and was exactly one of reasons she never ever wore them.

Since the red tube top also covered in glittering sequins was worrysome, 6-8 inches at the most, she now had the choice of showing off significant cleavage, or allowing her breasts to fall out the bottom of the top.

As she walked around the room to see how the tube-top would fit in practice Janice noted that if she moved too fast or didn’t hold her shoulders just right the top had a tendency to slowly roll down, so she knew she’d have to readjust it every dozen steps or so.

But at least they are functionally covered, unlike many of the costumes she’d passed on her way back. As she looked closer it was plain the thin red material of the tube top wasn't going to leave anything to the imagination.

After tugging the tight satin purple gloves up to her elbows and slipping her feet into the red high heels as she stood looking into the mirror Janice struggled to think why the outlandish outfit seemed so familiar.

It was when the smirking clerk came to stand behind her and reaching up clipped the long mostly floppy bunny ears into her hair and tugging on the back of her shorts to pin a fluffy bunny tail in place that realization started to dawn.

As she handed Janice a tube of bright red lipstick, “Don’t worry Jessica Rabbit nobody will care that you’re a blonde and not a redhead ….” Then as she slowly and obviously looked a horrified and jiggling Janice up and down “… least of all the men”

Then as she pressed herself tightly against Janice’s back and with her hand boldly squeezing her butt as the other fondled a breast she continued “Myself I think you’re very cute. Now walk down the street and get me a flavored coffee, then we’ll lock up a few minute and I’ll introduce you to your ‘other job’ you’ll have while you’re here”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Janice walked out of her front door and across the street towards her neighbor's house. As instructed, she wore only the bikini that Renee had laughingly tossed at he just a few hours before, having been told specifically to not even wear shoes. She felt she might as well have been naked, it was just so small, and as a bikini much much more revealing than the one-piece swim skirts she herself always had preferred. She silently prayed that no neighbor would see her as she moved quickly across the street, her blonde hair blowing in the breeze and her large, firm breasts, covered only by the little cloth triangle barely covering the flesh surrounding her nipples, swayed provocatively as she walked completely unsupported. Her tummy was exposed down to the bikini panties which failed completely to keep from view the well-rounded globes of her buttocks, and only barely managed to cover her in the front.

Renee watched as her nervous, young neighbor came across the street ignoring for several minutes the doorbell’s ringing until she finally saw Janice’s shoulders slump as she slowly turned and after a long moment of making sure she wasn’t in sight of anyone on their street begin to make her way back to her house.

As soon as Janice’s bare feet stepped back onto her own front porch Renee threw open her own front door and after blasting the air horn impatiently called her back over. The sight of her nearly nude neighbor face burning red as she recrossed the street caused her to snicker loudly giving her a truly evil idea.

Three of the five houses around Janice’s house had teenage boys in them. Maybe her plaything would have to start working on getting a tan in her own back yard. And there was only one way for a woman to guarantee no tan lines while sun bathing … a way teenage boys would enjoy the spectacle Janice would make of herself.

After sending Janice back out again to remove and stuff her bikini in her mailbox Renee finally allowed her scarlet faced neighbor inside.

“So I heard you and Alberto had a very enjoyable time!” Renee cackled as she circled her prey, whose eyes remained riveted on the floor at her feet remembering quite differently her memories of the evening were truly unforgettable.

As she paused behind her naked neighbor Janice’s eyes widened as she felt Renee’s hands fell to the split between her buttocks and she felt her probe for her vaginal opening from behind.

“Wow he was right you are a snug little thing aren’t you?!” she laughed at the sight of her thoroughly degraded neighbor whimpering and then helplessly letting out a grunt as she lurched up on her toes in response to the rather rough intrusion.

Renee had never touched her before, and Janice reflexively squeezed her thighs hard to prevent any further invasion and trapped the woman’s hand between her soft, but muscular, thighs. Surprisingly, it worked and she was relieved when she felt her neighbor withdraw her hand finally allowing her to relax her leg muscles.

Renee had withdrawn her hand, but as she moved slowly around to stand in front of her, Janice knew she may have had a small victory but she was was the one still standing there completely nude.

Finally Renee turned and making her way across the room took a seat in her chair.

“Elsie, get on all fours and crawl over here," she demanded.

Janice hesitated, but then placed her hands on the floor. Yet again.

As Renee watched, her thick, blonde mane feel to the sides of her lovely face and her heavy breasts hung heavy and swayed completely unsupported dangling beneath her. Renee knew that this was a very humiliating position for the young housewife to be in, as it would be for any woman for that matter, nude and on her hands and knees and crawling across the floor, but she knew that she had brought it on herself.

Janice felt especially vulnerable as she obeyed crawling towards her. Her eyes downcast in humiliation of what she was doing finally rising to meet her neighbor’s and she felt a wave of intense shame and hopelessness come over her. Was this to be the rest of life, she wondered, to obey others and if they wished it to strip nude, crawl across the floor like a dog, to do whatever they desired? The flinty triumphant look in the eyes that met hers left no doubt that she was considered to be merely an object and nothing more.

Still, she continued crawling towards her until her face was within a few feet of her feet and she was told to stop.

Looking up she watched as Renee slowly disrobed before sitting back down now fully as fully nude as she was. As the two women, both equally as naked as the days they were born, eyes met Renee slowly leaned back, slid forward and opened her own thighs.

"I'm giving you half an hour to satisfy me fully," said Renee with a wicked smile on her face.

"Now Elsie if you fail I can promise you the most exquisitely memorable and embarrassing experiences for the rest of your life."

She laughed at the horrified expression that suddenly covered Janice’s features as her eyes fell to between her legs.

Janice swallowed hard knowing exactly what was expected of her. Any previous experience of pleasuring a member of her own sex had been limited to a few silly gropes with college friends in years past. With their clothes on, mostly kissing and fondling, all in fun. This was completely different and given the circumstances was much much more degrading.

The threat hadn't passed her by either. As memories of what she’d endured as Alberto had taken his pleasures of her and how she knew she’d never again be able to look him in the eye, she shivered in dread.

"Well come on big tits show me what a fake blonde can do. It’s just us girls here!”

In response to her indecision she soon felt her head being forced downwards.

She didn't think she could do it. The slippery red lips of a woman’s genitalia were only inches from her nose. She could smell the musky scent of arousal but hesitated making herself actually lick the thing.

“If in 30 minutes I have not orgasmed then you will lose your family and I will find some guy to fuck you on the steps of the courthouse steps at noon … or drop you off at the nearest homeless shelter dressed just like you are right now. I wonder what they’d decide to do to you know you murdered a friend of theirs!”

Janice didn't need to be told again. This time she pushed her face straight into the waiting vaginal folds. Holding her breath and trying not to inhale trough her nose she licked for all she was worth hoping to avoid the older woman's anger. She tried not to think as she felt the silky labia slid back and

forth across her face, coating her cheeks with sticky secretions as she tried

her best to please the woman who basically owned her life.

“Since your husband has a small duck and can’t fuck you proper does he eat you out?” Janice was beside herself with mortification as Renee continued her musings.

It was when Janice finally had peeled back her hood and had the woman's clit between her lips and was mouthing and flicking it that she finally felt a woman have a shattering climax that was not her own. The pressure from the thighs clamping her tightly was excruciating as they squeezed even more tightly against her head then relaxed and fell gently apart.

Now thoroughly degraded and used almost more so than the 3rd time Alberto had used her that evening, Janice knelt head bowed meekly waiting, hoping desperately she had met the required time and that she was pleased.

It took a few minutes for Renee to recover before she was able to speak.

“You can do my butt now," she said gleefully. Pushing Janice out of the way she turned over and knelt against the edge of the chair before sticking her bottom up in the air and reaching both hands behind herself and spreading her buttocks apart. She lowered down a bit. Before giggling and salaciously waggling her hips.

“Janice I know your tongue can get deep and that it’s strong, so don't hold back."

Janice hesitated still. It was so disgusting.

"Now you stick your tongue in my asshole right now or I'm going to think of something even worse!"

   "Go on then," she said with a giggle.

          "And make sure you get your tongue right inside nice and deep!" Janice gulped hard but knew she had little choice but to obey her neighbor. The threat that Renee would destroy her life, and all those other threats of what she would gladly do to her made her shiver it was far too risky to ignore. Reluctantly she moved forwards and began to lap at the crease between the spread buttocks. She could feel Renee squirming and gasping as her tongue moved.

Renee couldn't really believe that it was happening but her excitement rose when she felt the tip of Janice’s tongue pressing against the now tightly clenched dimple of her anus.

“Cmon Janice get your tongue in my ass! Stop stalling!” As she tightened it even more throughly enjoying othe frantic struggles of her thourghly humiliated neighbor trying and failing to get her tongue inside.

This game of Renee clenching tight and Janice struggling to obey went on for several minutes until she relaxed herself as much as she could and then gurgled happily as her rear entrance was gently penetrated. As the sensations intensified she slipped her hand between her legs and started to tease herself.

By the time Renee was done with her Janice was beyond emotionally spent.

“One thing Janice before you run back over you should know that Mr Johnson delivered the mail while you were demonstrating to me your lesbian skills. I’m pretty sure he took your bikini!”

Janice’s face fell in a horrified expression at losing her clothes and them being taken while she was …. doing that.

“…. I’m sure after watching your naked run the other day he knows it was you. Maybe this year for his Christmas tip I should have you fuck him, or better yet….”

As her eyes slowly traveled across the body her terrified neighbor she continued.

“… I could drop you off at the house of the owner of my garbage service. I bet he heard a detailed description of ALL your best attributes from his employees. Yeah I think dropping you off at his doorstep wearing your glasses, a diamond necklace, high heels, and a smile would get me free service for a while before I have to send you back!”

The cruel laughter rang in Janice’s ears as she stared back in incredulous horror, but….

“Now I’m not going to send you home naked you can wear this!”

She thought it was a comical sight watching her busty neighbor struggling heroically to tug the hemline of one of her 14 year-old daughter’s tshirts down over her breasts.

It was too small. So small in fact that when Janice did finally did get it on....it was overstretched so that the shape and even the slight difference in skin hue of her nipples and areola were obvious through the straining material. Best of all, the bottom edge of the top didn't reach her hips, but instead was like a crop top shirt, hanging away from her body, just a few inches below those outrageous knockers of hers.

“Ok now you can leave!”

Forlornly looking down Janice gulped, being bottomless was better than fully nude but still. As she slowly walked to the door resigned to her fate and knowing better than argue she was stopped by Renee’s voice.

“Oh yeah 2 weeks from now you’re going to be caddying and driving a golf cart for Alberto and his friends. They’re playing golf and since you’re kinda pasty pale you migh want to buy lots and lots of sun lotion since you’re going to be wearing a sun visor and tennis shoes.

As the implications sunk in, Renee continued laughing

“As golfers they’ll be trying to get a hole-in-one but with you being the caddy you might just get a hole-in-one, or should I say, you’ll probably be getting one-up-your-hole, or maybe more than one…”

Janice stared mutely at the floor in horror as she understood what would be happening to her before slowly nodding and wondering where to buy sun lotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please…” Janice said staring at the floor, standing before his large desk in the center of his office. “Please…”

"Please, what," said Alberto glaring at her. "Do you think for a minute that I'll just let the police ruin my businesses?”

Eyes panic stricken Janice glanced up at Renee hoping to find support. There was none.

As she stood nervously in the center of the room she glanced longingly at the empty chair in front of him. Renee occupied one, but she knew even without asking that it was pointless to even ask she was not allowed to sit. It was one of these two’s not so subtle way of reminding her of her status.

He continued on… “You were given a simple job! Entertain a business partner of mine for a weekend, and you have the audacity to tell him ‘no’ and cause a scene. And cause a big scene. Now he’s going to prison and Ive lost money. Do you understand me?"

“But… but… he asked me to… what he wanted to do with me … it’s so….” Her voice trailed of as she blanched at the thought.

It was Renee who spoke up, a predatory smile on her face as she savored the sight of her neighbor so prim and proper… so uncomfortable and helpless and under her control.

“Now now Elsie, we’ve been over this before. If you wanna stay out of prison and keep your cute little family and life intact than you will obey. Here’s how it works: we point out fingers and it’s your job to suck and fuck them or whatever they want to do with you and it’s your job to put a smile on their face and make sure it’s a big one!”

“But… but..”

“Be quiet! Now here’s what you will do to make up for your disobedience. Listen carefully…”

Janice was stunned.

What she did not know was that it was a big setup. Alberto had wanted to takeover his business partner’s operations and was only using her. For Renee it was an opportunity and after it was discussed with Alberto he agreed it was time to really put Janice to work.

And so they both looked at the panic stricken face standing before them wringing her hands. Today she had thought to run some errands and do some shopping but instead she’d gotten the call. The beautiful blonde took a deep breath and then took the first fateful step. Her hands went to the top button of her blouse and began to unbutton the silk top. Her polished fingers fumbled with the buttons, but soon enough the blouse was open and descending her shoulders. Then she worked the hook on her suit skirt and it too dropped in a puddle at her feet.

Finally Janice was left standing before them humiliated beyond all belief and she paused momentarily.

Alberto was enjoying the view as he ordered her to go to his liquor cabinet and mix Renee and him some drinks. As she moved to obey his eyes traced herbig breasts filling the silky cups of her bra to the brim. To Janice’s chagrin it was not the comfortable full cup type that she desperately needed to provide badly needed containment and support but rather a new type that Renee insisted on. When Renee had handed her one she’d happily described it as a “a quarter cup push-up bra”. After putting it on Janice had unhappily described it as “humiliating misery”. With the cups only coming up halfway to her nipples and being squeezed and lifted she was beside herself. It was clearly meant for show off her assets all she knew is that it would soon be uncomfortable besides the fact that she was now lifted and display. Her nipples which weren’t even remotely covered now where even more prominent.

As his eyes traveled down the meek little housewife he approved of the garters and hose instead of pantyhose which according to Renee was too confining and not appropriate for her employee. As she stood mixing thier drinks he stared at the the full, muscular thighs and ass and the flesh between the tops of her thigh high stockings and her silky thong which made her look even more naked. He could tell that Renee was taking very very seriously her self-appointed task of making sure they’re little fake blonde money maker stayed in good physical shape and didn’t let her body go.

As Janice made her way back to them he could tell she was mortified by what she was doing, and he knew that she was a very conservative young woman.

After sipping his drink and frowning as if it was incorrectly prepared he decided to start it off "Get out of the panties and bra, but leave the garters on."

Janice unhooked her bra and her large, firm breasts spilled out. Next she pulled her thong down her tight legs before working the clips to her garter belt and lowering her thong to just above her knees before reaching up to reattach her suspenders. It took forever but Renee and Alberto expected it to done that way. After pushing the tiny scrap done and off before standing on one leg and lifting the other to pluck her thong off her high heels.

“See Alberto how gracefully she does it. She’s a natural at dropping her panties!!”

Janice’s face burned in response as she watched staring at the closely cropped dark pubic hair on her pussy.

Soon He stood and after waking around the desk towards he gestured at his fly.

Janice slowly knelt before him and pulled at his fly. When it was open, her trembling fingers worked his semi-erect cock out of the cloth. As it hung before her, Julie's lush lips opened and took the tip in her mouth.

Alberto undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He stared at the straight part in the hair on the top of the blonde's head as she labored.

As she began her humiliating task Janice tried hard to ignore him and especially the object that Renee held in her hand with the blinking light. Janice felt her neck and ears redden and burn with shame, but having no choice she continued the degrading task of giving him pleasure with her mouth as she worked her mouth up and down the rock hard shaft and back to the bulbous head.

From his heavy breathing, Janice knew that he was on the verge of shooting his spunk.

"Fuck, you are so good, baby, suck me”

Janice cupped his heavy, hairy balls with both her hands preparing herself for him to empty himself fully into her mouth. Instantly, he stiffened and as thick semen shot to the back of her throat, making Janice gag so much that she reared back off his cock. As he next convulsed she quickly realized what a mistake that had been, as the second came almost instantly behind the first with the same force and hit her squarely in the face. It was a bulls-eye as Renee gleefully exclaimed. Then Alberto’s fist was wrapped tightly in her hair ensuring she could only flinch and wince as he directed the next to splash across one cheek, up over her nose and onto her forehead.

"Thar she blows," snickered Renee as her poor neighbor flinched and whimpered in distress as another blast caught her, not only across the face again but this time also catching an eye. As Janice trembled her now shut eye burning the last shot went up her nose and landed across her lips and teeth.

Alberto let out his last animalistic cry, but didn't loosen his tight grip on her hair. Though reluctant to do so, Janice swallowed the thick, hot liquid that had entered her mouth, grimacing as she did so. Then placing his cock back in her mouth he kept thrusting himself into the young woman's mouth until it became slightly less hard. As Janice knelt only one eye open she was afraid to let him out of her mouth for fear of upsetting him, but he finally pulled out, leaving a string of cum that fell from her chin to her breast to her thigh.

He watched as her downcast eyes told him that she was going to do whatever she was told.

"Cmon Elsie clean him up with your tongue." Janice slowly complied as Renee laughed.

Finally it was over and as Janice knelt head bowed Renee circled slowly before standing before her.

“Now Elsie say it…” she said before miming a big smile.

“”Hi…. Hi… this is LC the Dirty HouseWife, sending a big thank you to all my subscribers here on OnlyFans. Please send all suggestions and what you want to see next, for those who are interested and want a closer look log on to — for a listing of ALL my services to make a reservation …”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad this isn’t getting continued.

Poor Janice has been stuck in a hotel room, stark naked, bent over with her ass up in the air, staring back over her shoulder at Alberto and his cock for the last 20 years.

But then again erections that last over 4 hours warrant a visit to the doctor so maybe it’s poor Alberto!

Part of me wants to say “Poor Janice!” after all it’s gotta be as uncomfortable as it is unnerving to be left in such a precarious predicament. But maybe our housewife of humiliation is overwhelmed with gratitude to be given a reprieve only moments before … but on the other hand it has to be breathtakingly terrifying to be left staring at an erect penis that is frozen motionless only inches from her pussy knowing that all it would take is the author to write another paragraph from the author and she’ll be gritting her teeth and squealing as Alberto unleashes on her a hurricane of pent up lust and aggression that’s been building for 20 years.

Talk about “waking the neighbors” and “making her walk bow-legged for a month!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hahaha definitely agree with last comment!!! You’re right!

The last 20 years have been so “hard” for Janice. As “hard” as the dread has been for her, so has knowing that it’s also been “hard” for him too.

That’s what she said….!!!

Thx for the penetrating observation on the main thrust of a situation that has been absolutely aching for a climax. From what it looks like Alberto has really gotten behind it and is more willing to really grab hold, do everything he can to drive things home, and ride things out . Janice on the other hand, well she’s definitely apprehensive, but after proper guidance has learned her role. Despite being a newbie, she’s really opened up and is poised to take all Alberto has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok I don’t know what’s up here or not but whatever. Yeah it’s been 20 years and you want it continued ok, but I kinda doubt attorneylady is reading any of this if she’s even still alive.

I just have to say great story! The character development is amazing. The moods and emotions are simply exquisite. Some on here obviously want it to continue and I wouldn’t mind if it ever was. But in a way ending with the cliffhanger of Janice horrified realizing that in few seconds she about to get throughly f*clef like a b*tch by a complete stranger is definitely a good ending as well.

The part that stood out was when she found the website and discovered the direction her life was gonna be taking. The turmoil, anxiety, shame, and horror was handled very well.

But then she goes into the store and talks to the clerk. She told she’s trying it all on … and the cheeky clerk stays to watch her. A subtle thing, having the smirking girl watch her and even laugh at her.

Recieving the phone call put a neat bow on it all. The reader can almost feel Janice’s mortification as after putting on a show for the grinning clerk, she takes the phone call. Janice has to be dying inside knowing that the clerk is adding 2 and 2 together. (My only “improvement” would have if she would have taken the phone call while she’s naked. A little flashback to the time she was on the phone with her husband.)

A simple and small thing compared to becoming a prostitute but the helpless humiliation Janice was feeling as she’s undressing for another person’s entertainment, really did a great job emphasizing how her and her body only exist to please others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story ended too soon

Wonder if the business men that where checking her out on the way into the hotel where also there the next day or day after when the bedraggled clearly disheveled and shamefaced Janice finally leaves. It’d have been a good touch if theyd recognize each other and the guys would make a rude comment saying that it looked like she had a good time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story. Wish there was more. Such a vivid and rich tapestry of not just the events but also the emotions!

It was breathtaking how after the session of Renee using the camera on Janice and Janice using the dildos on herself, Renee wasn’t finished.

The dog collar, making her crawl on all fours, hitting her bottom, the window, all small things to herself but of massive impact on on a very cowed very humiliated very naked Janice.

I’m thinking that over the years however long Renee and Alberto decide to “own” her and no matter what all Janice finds herself doing/ being done to her she’ll always remember this day.

“She complied and as she did caught a slight reflection of herself in the glass of one of the narrow windows that framed the front door. Her naked body seemed all the more so, with only the collar on. Her thick blonde hair was tousled and she looked like some someone had given her a rough going over. Below the trimmed black wedge her vaginal lips were still flared from the mighty stretching of the huge phallic instruments. She looked like the most Americanized image of subjugated fantasy. It made her even more ashamed.”

A part of me imagines that as a newbie Janice will find herself with a quiet routine of a weekly random rendezvous at the hotel, irregular appts with Renee’s business associates, clients, and influential people to further Renee’s biz, and a regular appt with Alberto for him to enjoy his power.

It seems that with Alberto’s shady business dealings he’d find need to “borrow” her talents.

Hostessing for his illegal card games…

Sordid weekends with the corrupt police chief…

“Accidentally” happening to run into a federal judge at the gym

Bartending for ‘amateur night’ at his strip clubs…

For her sake, Janice had better adjust very quickly to not wearing clothes around strangers and somehow get comfortable with certain hard facts of her new life ……. but then again it’d be so much more delightful if she never did manage to acclimatize to her defeat and each time was just like the first time to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok I just gotta weigh in here on the subject of Julie and her future.

I remember the first time I read this about 12-15 years ago thinking that to continue it it’d be a good touch for Alberto, being basically an a—hole who knows exactly what’s going on and is having fun, to purposefully prolong Janice’s misery to “break her in” and take his time to have the tension build to a crescendo for her and the reader. Too many in the genre are rushed.

What Id imagined is something along the lines of I’d sent the author my full chapter but never heard anything. Here’s the general outline of it-

Stand for a long moment directly behind her and enjoy the view. All throughout he doesn’t say anything about what he gonna do to her just to keep her wondering.

When she finally starts to fidget, shift her weight and bend her knees to shyly tuck her pussy from view loudly snap “keep your legs straight… better yet open your legs.”

After she finally barely obeys bark loudly “wider, wider, wider” before kicking the insides of her feet until her heels are over shoulder width apart.

Another long moment of silence

Finally he starts squeezing and patting her waist hips and butt

A few slaps and laughing at her reactions

He starts asking her questions about her sex life like her number of partners, 1st time (age, position, how it felt), favorite position, least favorite, etc.

And as Janice struggles to answer, he evilly makes it a lot more difficult for her by slowly working his hand closer and closer… until she starts squirming and with a hard slap and tight grip to keep her still she’s ordered to continue.

Now unable to mentally drift off Janice has to stay fully engaged and in the present… as some light teasing until finally she’s getting fingered.

Then for awhile he leans over her, his chest to her back and gives her funbags a thorough mailing as he rubs his cock against her ass.

Finally he stands up and silently kicks her feet apart more and proceeds to rest his cock head against her puss. Steady pressure with few small pushes not enough to penetrate but enough to worry her and make her clench up.

Finally he grips her hips and slowly eases forward until the head is barely halfway in, and he stops holding still as Janice helplessly frozen waits.

And he waits

And he waits

Finally he steps back

“No not yet let’s move to the bed.”

He’s walks over and lays on his back. Janice still frozen in shock as she was.

“Ok C’mon L.C. get over here!”

She slowly straightens and turns……

He la laughs, “No! You crawl!”

Janice’s meekly obeys and finally she crawls up on the bed

He orders her to squat over him

Tottering in her high heels on the soft bed Janice maneuvers over him as he rests his hands on her hips

“Get on it! I wanna see those big titties of yours flopping in my face.”

A red faced Janice, one hand bracing on the bed head reaches down and aims him

“Down” and he pulls her down

Then a scene switch to the room next door and it’s a couple in thier 70s. She exclaims “What was that it sounded like a wounded animal.”

Then it’s a Janice sitting frozen with her but pressed flat against Alberto’s hips, her teeth gritted and fists clenched her eyes clamped shut her mind whirling around the beer can she was impaled on. Went on and on describing her shallow breathing and her frenzy of thoughts and feelings

A laugh and a slap on her butt “get pumping! I said I want your titties flopping!”

Then it’s the older couple guessing (incorrectly) and arguing about what those sounds and cries were and looking for hearing aid batteries.

Then finally it’s an utterly exhausted sweaty Janice panting for breath as a grunting Alberto grinds her hips against him as he cums.

Then he flicks a sweat drop from a nipple and tells her to “Hop off and get at it!”

Confusion

In a couple moments she kneeling beside him gagging on her flavor as she licks him clean.

Then she goes and takes a shower

Had to them call her husband and tell him she’ll be away for the weekend due to friends

Room service is delivered and she’s sent to answer the door wearing her thong and unbuttoned shirt

The scene ends with Janice flat on her back with her legs locked straight and her hands tightly gripping her ankles as Alberto eases himself into her and him telling her that next weekend his college age son will be celebrating just getting released from rehab and will definitely need to be venting some of his built of aggression and anger issues

Then Janice hears that she’ll be helping the son celebrate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF Someone has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on thier hands! 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, I was jus sharing my ideas from a story that had ended in the biggest cliffhanger.

It literally was building up, then _________

Such a great job of showing his and her views and emotional reactions.

He had her slowly strip naked, crawl to him, suck on him, then bend of the desk. Not only that but we get her reactions as she stares back as him walks toward her.

Janice knows that it’s 100% chance she’s getting plowed now it’s just a 50/50 of where and how.

Such great writing that one can almost feel her fear and resignation that in a few moments he’s gonna be grabbing her hips and (hopefully) slowly pushing in. As descriptive as it’s been it’s very easy to get a sense that she’s worried about how rough he’ll be, after all he’d savored her discomfort before. She knows she’s trapped in a supremely vulnerable situation with a guy who’s clearly enjoying his power and her reluctance, and no matter what she cannot refuse anything.

Even if all he did was slide in, lean forward to heavily rest overtop her, grab two handfuls of boobs, and settle himself in for a leisurely slow pump of his hips this author would no doubt do as an incredible job of conveying both Janice’s anguished defeat and Alberto’s triumph, as if he slammed hard into her, slapping her butt and yanking her hair.

Excellent blend of both the visual and mental descriptions.

Either way with Janice firmly under the control of Renee and Alberto it would have been spectacular

We can all agree that it’s just too bad that we’ll never see Janice have to fkk the mailman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok dude. You’re absolutely right, I will give you that much. It is a good story with great characters.

Your last line about about the mailman. Now THAT would be nice! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since you shared your what-if I’ll share what I’ve always thought of as more for the story is not so much with Alberto. Him and others would be covered real quick.

How I see it is Janice sounds like a pretty normal chick and Renee would havethe occasional date lined up and the dates would be pretty low key for her since it’s mainly the humiliation95% not the details of sex5%.

I’d like Renee to have a collage age son or nephew. He comes to visit regularly.

Renee says that whenever he’s in town Janice will be available for his entertainment.

Janice is surprised to find he’s basically a normal guy and one of those gamers or youtube creators. He shy awkward and unsure of himself around women

While he’s excited at having his own amusement park to play but also somewhat intimidated.

After the first time with him Janice finds he’s not really overly interested in her and they become friends in a way. While she still very humiliated to be getting bangedout, sucking him, and she’s always naked around him, he not mean about it. They spend a lot of time just talking and he has her playing video games, and she gives him advice on talking with girls and how they think.

Whats really very uncomfortable for her is that he spends a lot of time playing games over the internet and before starting he’ll make playful bets with her. “If I win by 100 points you suck my dick” “If I barely win it’s your pussy but slow” “If I barely lose you’re getting hard fucked” “if I lose really badly, it’s your butt”

Now an already humiliated Janice has to sit there naked and watch him play for few hours unsure but completely helpless as to what will happen.

Or while he playing and he’s narrating over the microphone he’ll introduce her as his gf and make comments about how slutty she is.

Likewise when she plays against him the better she does the less she’s got to do sexually.

How casual and almost trivial it all is would crank up the tension to 11!

Also Renee would notice how things are and order Janice, who’s obviously relieved at how he is, to initiate more sex.

Even little moments of him sending her to get drinks and the hallway mirror and the cold blast from the refrigerator reminding her she’s nude, would emphasize her embarrassment.

The dialogue, tension, and innuendos would make it great while keeping it more believable,, and ramp up her humiliation .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I see what you’re getting at and hat’s not a bad idea. Basically it’d be a lot of indirect implying and inferring based of of Janice’s feelings and thoughts with the readers filling in the blanks. Kind of how “Twilight” and “50 shades of gray” were for the most part just long outlines. I do have to say I like the idea of the younger guy putting her at the mercy of his silly video game score. The uncertainty and helplessness she’d be under watching him laugh and joke over the game as she holds her breath watching the scores. Dang! And from what you’re saying go into detail about that part, but just breeze over the sex part.

Now if it’s a military shooting game he could tell her that when his character dies, wherever the last bullet hit is where he blows his load on her. Hahaha talk about being humiliated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes. “Gamer-girl Janice” would be interesting to say the least. Silly video games being used to humiliate her would almost be worse than laying face down on his bed biting the pillow as she struggles to breathe underneath his weight wincing in time to his hips flexing against her butt, unable to close her legs, as she watches her daughter play in the back yard.

Spicy!

It would definitely add to how the author did an outstanding brilliant job not such of focusing on the sex, that’s only icing on the cake but rather Renee completely stripping Janice of her dignity, privacy, and all control.

Janice is made to strip in her car, dance naked for the entertainment of the garbage men, show them her butthole, spread her pussy while talking her husband, then she has to run naked across the street, participate in a pornographic photo session, penetrate herself with dildos, kiss Renee’s feet before sprinting back to her house inadvertently for the enjoyment of the mailman. Then she discovers that she’s to become an escort, in preparation for her first appointment she has to strip naked once again this time for the shop store clerk as she try’s on her new clothes, then her walk of shame up to the hotel room.

Alberto was perfect, he prolonged and micromanaged her strip show for him obviously making it as humiliating as possible for her, after making her crawl naked to him he orders her to take his cock out and start sucking.

Then as if to remind her of his power and her status, as if it was needed, Alberto grabs her head and gives her a royal facefucking before ordering her to get up and bend over desk leaving her no doubt as to what will happen.

What made it so exquisite wasn’t just what they were making her do though but their attitudes.

Janice’s reluctance and mortification is only greeted by laughter, crude mocking comments, and more commands. Even her nicknames “LC and “Two Tone” her boob size, that she’s insecure about, and something as unimportant as the color of her pubic hair. Both are rather private attributes of her body used to ridicule and deeply flay her.

In the space of one day Janice has been seen naked by and mocked by more men than she’d slept with, along with a couple women.

It’d be nice to imagine that her ordeal continues as Alberto slowly, so as to prolong her ordeal, proceeds to “defile a lady” before Renee starts renting her out.

Not too much too fast but slowly and varied.

Alberto’s return and return and return… current and prospective business clients, desperately trying to appease angry competitors, bachelor & bachelorette parties, women, horny college boys, “first-timers”, and even very nice older couples (just to torment her with happy couples who just want to have a good time)

The anguish, and despair as Janice drowns in her humiliation of not just what she’s doing but also the stress having to keep a smile plastered on her face

It’d all be underlining that as much as Janice is suffering being a toy and plaything existing for the entertainment of any man with money who fancies a good time, she’s ultimately suffering under the heel of a sadistic woman. Who better to know how to break a woman (just not too fast)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okkkaaayy, yep definitely agree but as much as we’d all like to see Janice humiliated and dominated and get poked and poke herself a few times, it just might not happen. Seeing how it’s been 20 years since it was added to it appears the author gave up on it. So unless there’s a continuation of some kind let’s accept it’s ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or instead of just my videogame/ younger guy angle, or including him. Renee would call Janice up, and tell her to really dress up really nice in the secretary outfit with pearls and heels and do her hair nice. She walks into Renee’s and Renee tells her they’re having another photo session. Alberto had an idea of more pics for the escort website and so Renee can email them to clientele that might be interested.

Janice is shocked - but in walks either a man or woman or both.

She’s told she has to do it infront of an audience.

More pics, more dildos.

Then still wearing her heels and pearls, it’s announced that “special” pics are to taken to showcase her skills.

Multiple pics of her in every situation. To Janice’s horror the one of her easing herself down onto his cock, or one straight on from the front of her shocked expression of her face as on all fours with her boobs and pearls hanging and his hips and hands gripping her hips in the background of the moment he penetrated her. Talk about mortification! It’d make for a good brochure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But nothing changes the fact Janice doesn’t feel like a real woman woman would.

There’s no sighing or hesitation, no face burning crimson, no repeated attempts at covering herself, everything goes from “Oh well my nips just got hard…” to “Well now that I’m naked and it’s pointless to even try to cover myself up I guess I’ll just stand here and admire the growing bulge in his pants” to “Look at this I’m stark naked bent over a desk and he’s walking toward with his hard cock leading the way”

She shows no reactions, at the end she should be whimpering in fear, or squirming around trying in desperation to modestly hide herself.

I think the duck sucking would’ve been better immediately after taking off her skirt. That way Alberto has time to catch his breath and Janice has to see his cock the entire time she’s stripping and watch it rehardening the more naked she gets.

When standing topless in just her thong, I think the author missed a real golden opportunity. Imagine Janice her face scarlet whispering answering humiliating questions. Sexual history, experience, favorite/ least favorite positions, first time. All the while her hands are are either behind her back or cupping her boobs.

Then when she’d finally naked, he torments her by pulling out a big pen and a bottle of KY lube. Janice has to get herself ready for her own fucking. Squirt lube on pen, then trying to hide it behind her hand struggling to push it into her pussy, a few times, all the while he sitting there laughing with his cock enjoying the spectacle.

Finished has to crawl across the room to desk all the while her slit oozing lube.

It has to be more of production, snd janice has to react and feel like she a joke in the middle of a spectacle. Her most private dimension as a woman has just become a public entertainment center

Renee needs to organize adult parties. Some where Janice has to service the guests, men and women. Others were she just serves food and drinks. Need both to emphasize that it’s thier whims that dictate her actions. It’d be hilarious if Renee would have a swinger party and a naked Janice would be sent up the stairs to the room to see if they want her to “join” them, and they tell her no and to go away … rejection of a commodity … another time she’d discover that the man is one of her daughters teachers. And the entire time she’s “helping” them, or just being a “fluffer” for him, he’s either discussing grades and school performance or laughing at Janice and her new life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah now that mention it, you got that right, the narrative definitely is lacking.

I just have to say though I really liked how Renee the shop girl and of course the guy had janice getting naked as entertainment. A really good subtle pattern of them commenting on her not being an real blonde was def a good way of reminding janice that she no longer was entitled to even a shred of privacy and everything about her was open for entertainment.

A really continuation would be the next time LC goes back to the store, the door gets locked and she introduces janice to the joys of lesbian … well maybe not so much for janice but at least in given it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You said: “Then when she’d finally naked, he torments her by pulling out a big pen and a bottle of KY lube. Janice has to get herself ready for her own fucking. Squirt lube on pen, then trying to hide it behind her hand struggling to push it into her pussy, a few times, all the while he sitting there laughing with his cock enjoying the spectacle.”

Hahahaha now that’d really good!!!! Making her get herself ready! The using a pen would be good it’s a pen!! but maybe a dildo might be better, with the head of it just a little too big, not much but enough to be kinda uncomfortable. She’s gotta bend her knees a little widen her stance some take a deep breath and try to relax all the while knowing he’s grinning and and seeing him getting harder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m thinking that Renee is having Alberto break Janice into providing VIP services for thier clientele, they need to have annual client appreciation parties.

A fancy dinner at an exclusive country club, a very ritzy dress up event.

Janice could make showing as a scantily clad waitress, then as after dinner “entertainment”, a striptease and song, before being available to serve drinks and light the cigars during gambling or billiards. Of course she’s meeting lots of important and famous people in her city as she never imagined she would, dressed to kill in black thigh stockings, high heels, and red lipstick.

It’s kinda doubtful that she’d be telling her friends that the first time she met mayor, he was drunk and the first words out of his mouth was “And darling… you are definitely not a natural blonde” as he slapped her ass.

All the while Renee has her calendar out setting appointments for those who have had thier appetite whetted by the sight of the blushing housewife stumbling and stammering as she does her best to avoid the lechers, unaware that with her every move, jiggle, and wobble Renee is able raise her hourly rate more and more…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey I just had an awesome idea!!

Y’know how the author here wrote this 20 years and left it at a cliffhanger …. I got how that happening could be used as an advantage and a good thing.

The story picks up 15 years later, after renee pushed Janice into her new life……. Now years later it’s Janice looking back. She’s still under Renee’s finger. 15-20 years of being an escort. She’s helped Renee build her empire, seal business deals, negotiate terms of contracts, calm down angry customers, get Renee out of speeding tickets, happy graduation presents for horny college boys…

And now shes looking back at the first evening she started with Alberto … even though she well “experienced” it’s still just as humiliating and difficult as the first time…

Maybe she’s gotten a divorce I don’t know but Renee still cackles evilly as she orders a shame faced quite naked Janice to take a glass of cold lemonade out to the gardener ….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmmmmmm it’d be more as a memoir by Janice looking back remembering the past 20 years.

Interesting angle… that could work. It’d be like the original was only the prologue to the saga of how Renee pushed her in what became her life.

Maybe her marriage survived it’d be great if it did. Renee would need to hire her as her assistant to make that possible. Having to juggle her public life and her being an escort would a great way to keep the humiliation fresh and keep her from maybe getting used to it. Plus it’s be a big reason to keep cooperating.

Heck there could be episodes of her daughters Bday party being interrupted by a last minute call from an evilly cackling Renee to quick come over to her house right now to meet a client. Then we got the mental and emotional turmoil of Janice reluctantly leaving her place scampering across the street, in a few minutes finding herself flat on her back with her legs in the air holding onto her ankles hoping the guy on top of her finishes quick before so she can quickly clean up and run back in time for the birthday cake.

Plus I guess there’d be the whole slutty MILF thing..

I guess it probably would work, but myself I’m kinda leaning toward Alberto having her work in one of his strip clubs, or even as a cocktail waitress at an upscale gentleman’s lounge. The ritzy high class establishment and she’s wearing a classy waitress costume. Over the years and due to maturity and her age, she’s Alberto’s bookkeeper and helps manage and schedule the girls. Obviously she’s still got her looks, but now Alberto no longernger has in the stable of general “party girls”. But rather Janice is reserved for select clientele, and the whole MILF/older lady plus it’d help her regain and maintain some sense of personal dignity and pride, so that way when she’d called on to “entertain” it’s more it’s more of a shock

“It was one thing to defile a whore; quite another to defile a lady.”

Except now it’d no longer be, Janice, the innocent housewife, staring wide eyed back over her shoulder at the approaching man… but Janice, the not-so-innocent housewife, tattered and battered on the inside, her memories filled with humiliations and mortification, no so much fearful of the unknown but fearful of more of what she knows, clinging desperately to what little remains of her dignity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah forgot to mention… when looking at this story it’s too easy to overlook one very obvious face.

Janice is under Renee’s control. Completely.

Her entire life is based around Renee

So all renee has to do is point her her finger, and Janice better be doing her best impression of an over caffeinated porn star have the time of her life.

This isn’t a situation of Janice just laying there, or gripping the table, while the guy goes to town on her.

Nope Tenee has advertised her as “an enthusiastic housewife… wild side…” hehehehe in the future Janice is going to riding guys like she is on the last lap of the Kentucky derby, or begging them to “please fuck harder” … and all with a smile on her face.

I’m thinking Renee should have some fun with her and tell her to convince her husband that she wants anal. Just to be evil! Hehehehe

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, it’s so subtle with the story. But then the implications of when after Renee showed janice her new life. Wow. Talk about Janice being dropped into ice water. Definitely like the idea of the narrative continueing as 10 years in the future looking back. Janice still married and working as a “secretary” for Renee.

I’ve always kinda liked the idea that to dominate, to increase her control, and just to have some fun with Janice she has her wear a pair of Google Lens glasses(with a tiny cam) and a tiny bluetooth earpiece.

Janice would literally be completely at the mercy of Renee, every sec, of every day.

Renee sitting in her house watching the live feed from “The L.C. View” and dictating things for Janice to do.

She could tell her to flirt with a random guy in the store, just to torment, narrate extremely embarrassing explicit thoughts that random guys might have toward her, make different choices at the store or shopping, and of course give her step-by-step instructions of what exactly she supposed to do and criticizing or laughing, when having fun with her husband or getting poked by a client. And use her spy for business.

Think of how humiliating it’d be for Janice buck naked on her knees sucking on an old man cock and suddenly in her ears Janice hears Renee laughing uproariously “Ok ok! Turn your glasses off I’m getting seasick here!”

Not only the humiliation of being dominated by Renee, but also sucking….. then randomly Renee starts laughing… very “fate sealing.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OMG!! I literally spit my coffee laughing!!!! That idea is hilarious!!

Glasses with a built in cam, and a tiny BT and Janice’s subjugation would be brought up to a whole new level.

Janice was described as being “shy and conservative housewife” and how she’s all embarrassed by and awkward about her looks and boobs.

Hell, I’m thinking some nude sunbathing is definitely gotta be in Janice’s future, and mebbe some swimming since they gotta have a pool.

Here Janice is all shy and bashful, and she’s gotta put on a bikini, any normal style would be awesome since she’d never worn one before, walk out in her yard, lay down on her stomach, and untie and slide off her bikini, all the while not knowing how many neighborhood males can see her. Then renee tells her through your earpiece to take off her glasses, set them by her head pointing towards her feet and “fall asleep”

Then Renee from her vantage point, can talk in her ears about all she’s missing out on the lavisious glances, stares, obvious staring, and bulges in pants.

Basically Renee blast Janice with nonstop humiliating dialogue and crazy “maybe fantasies” It’d be great way for Renee to dominate and humiliate Janice. What would be interesting is how Renee would be able to talk freely but all Janice having to worry about not being noticed would only be able to do a reply is “One grunt for “yes,” two quick for “No”)

(“Ok Johnny walked by again for the third time. Now LC when I tell you relax your legs and let your thighs fall apart…. Ok he’s looking! Do it! Do it now! ….. HawHawHaw that was priceless! His eyes are huge! You should see his grin!!! …..

No! No! Don’t close your legs! I didn’t tell you too!

In fact he probably hoping for more…. so carefully and slowly roll your hips to the left and bend your right knee!!

Oh my! Hehehehe From the size of the bulge in his shorts, he’s really likes knowing you’re not a real blonde!! Wow he’s almost drooling it’s probably a good thing there’s a fence between you two…. The way he’s eyeing your pussy … it clear exactly what he’ll be wanting to do every time he sees you…hehehe”)

Or when Janice is a client. (“Ok pet…. plot twist… I know you’re so looking forward to getting fucked on your back… but I want to to convince him that you’re having such a great time you want to give him your ass, for your first time… and it’s complimentary on the house, no extra fee. Heehee … and here’s the best you get on top him on his back… “Ride it cowgirl” Bust first move your glasses on the table to the right… I wanna make sure I get a good angle of your facial expressions while you’re doing it.”)

Or he’ll she could have her flirt with all the neighbors… men and women….

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yep, the story would definitely need to restart about 10 years later.

Maybe renee walking past one of the VIP rooms at her office /resort late one night. She glances through the crack in the door and watch’s the bare back of a young busty blonde as she gracefully rides a guy sprawled in the middle of a huge bed.

As her “personal assistant” Janice has a lot of work, not just the endless drudgery of balancing the books and accounts of the business but any “extra” work that Renee imperiously points at and snaps her fingers.

Most days of the week this was the mundane chores of fetching coffee, to running errands, to maintaining Renee’s schedule, and picking up her wardrobe from cleaners.

However at other times, and always on Thursday evenings, these tasks took on a much different nature.

There were many time while accompanying Renee on a business luncheon or networking event that after a cursory nod and an casual flick of heavily jeweled wrist, that all in attendance were treated to the sight of the quiet assistant’s face flushing crimson and lowering it shamefully as with an offered slender hand the designated gentleman was discreetly led out of the room. Inevitably 30-45 min later the pair would reappear, him much more relaxed, usually with a smile plastered to his face, and most importantly much more amicable to whatever Renee’s view. At the same time the sight of Janice’s face angled towards the floor, and her being much more subdued, was always the source of snickers, knowing glances, and a few envious leers.

One Saturday morning after the rambunctious guys from a bachelor party leave, Renee glances out her office window and roars with laughter.

It’s the sight of Janice, still completely naked hesitatingly dashing out to the trash bin with a bag in her hand.

Renee calls her inside to stand before her desk, hands behind her back.

The young blonde is utterly exhausted, her hair and makeup is a mess, she battered, bruised, and obviously feeling sore in a few places.

Renee, primly points out a smear of cum own her cheek, her disheveled appearance, laughs at her humiliated expression, and mockingly jokes that she helped the new bride out by drawing the groom…. and the other men.

Then Renee does a recap for us as she laughingly starts remembering with Janice.

Janice is still married. She works “full time” for Renee as a cover. They still hate each other as before. But whereas all Janice can do is glare in anger, Renee can smile as she exerts her dominance.

Renee giggling the first time she handed a wide-eyed younger Janice off to a woman client for an evening.

Maybe she pulls out the tape of Janice’s first party, and has Janice narrate in extreme detail the ordeal the man and woman put her through.

How Janice’s strained squeal of a high-pitched grunt letting her know to charge the man extra, and that Janice’s “menu” of services offered needed to be updated.

The first of how many college guy parties….

The first time Janice had to “service” a guy she knew from elsewhere…

How for parties, whether casual or dress up, inevitably Janice, feeling rather underdressed, spends the evening attending to her responsibility of cocktails and drinks.

Also Renee would have to make a point of discussing not just how she offers Janice’s services not just for a GFE, or “girlfriend experience” but also her original HWE or “housewife experience”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hahahaha!

“How Janice’s strained squeal of a high-pitched grunt letting her know to charge the man extra, and that Janice’s “menu” of services offered needed to be updated.”

Have to say really like the indirect way of referencing what we all know.

Maybe the intro would mainly be from Renee’s perspective, to get a foundation for how this are then when she glances into the bedroom ….

Now it’s sudden from Janice’s view, and she holding her breath and biting the pillow as flat on her tummy she’s feeling him fumbling between her spread legs and she wondering where he’s aiming his cock. Hoping not be like the first time. lol

“Housewife Experience” That’s a very very good idea!! Instead of most escorts with fancy dinner, dancing, and high society … Renee finds it more appropriate for LC the housewife, to sometimes cater differently.

Imagine Renee laughing as she explains how Janice will be role playing “the hot & horny housewife”….

Meeting him at the door with a drink …. and a smile.

Baggy, dirty, and stained sweats, yoga pants, and no makeup… tired mommy

High heels and a bib apron baking him cookies … cooking mommy

The clique handyman repair man with the housewife who can’t pay….

What about Halloween?? Renee could have Janice show up in a white with black spots short bolero top and thigh high leggings …. with LC the Cow’s cow bell around her neck. More points if she’s wearing a fine mesh pink crop top for her “udders”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey just wanted to jump in and add my idea since you all are talking about a continuation be like.

Renee is a biz-lady, whenever she meets with important people, she has Janice wear a French maid outfit to serve them tea or coffee. It’d be a normal costume, everything normal, until at the end of the meeting Renee reaches up, rips off the Velcro skirt and panels, and has Janice cup her boobs to offer them if they want milk with it. Be embarrassing as fvck!

The “Housewife Experience! Lololol That’s a great play on “Girlfriend Experience”!

Instead of fancy clothes, diamond, music, a bubble bath, and rose petals; it’s Janice sporting no makeup, a baggy stained hoodie, and a worn out pair of yoga pants, either ass up bent over a dirty kitchen table, or flat on her back in the middle of a messy playroom floor, trying her best to not make a sound, “we need to hurry up before the kids wake up from their nap.” Hell Janice doing a “speed run blowjob” on herself would be funny. Everything that Alberto did, she’s doing to herself!

With Renee dominating Janice having her role play her real life for her clients that “housewife experience” would be as bad as fvck!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I dunno. I always kind of like James Dawson’s storys. He always did such a great job focusing on the embarrassment humiliation and buildup, and in quite a few stories ending before it got into the “pokey-pokey”. Maybe the same be good here. Buildup then immediately afterwards and be focusing on Janice’s reactions. Might be good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah I know about his style. Def would agree he is good. However rather than skipping all the good stuff people might want to read all the details, that is why this website is here.

The details of Mr Johnson the mailman sitting at Janice’s kitchen table enjoying her cookies and lemonade letting out an occasional appreciative grunt whenever Janice’s tongue pressed against the underside of his glans, might be more fun reading than, skipping over.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Take for example: From how little she’s described (which I luv) Janice is obviously a non-natural blonde, very busty, trim waist, and a nice ass. It’s all put together into a hot package.

I’m thinking she’s like a combo of PB’s Petra Verhaik, Marketa Pechova, Rosa Domaille, and Emily Shaw. A definite perpetual wallflower but with a body built for sin.

I get what you say about emphasizing the buildup and tension, and skipping the actual sex.

However think about a scene at Renee’s house where Mr Johnson the mailman is introduced to LC.

At the beginning Janice is all fours in the middle of the front room butt toward the door. Renee invites him inside for his “tip”. He’s surprised, Janice is mortified.

Then we have a nice long scene of Janice up on her elbows and knees with her knees as far apart as she can, with Mr. Johnson hunched over her from behind and using her hanging boobs as handles to keep her from panicking crawling away every time she feels his cock.

Renee would of course be sitting in her chair laughing her ass off at Janice’s frantic attempts to get away from the cucumber nudging her wide open crotch.

Extra points if Mr.Johnson maneuvers Janice up against a footstool, ending her moving away, and she has to lock eyes with Renee as he slowly slides his cock into her.

And Janice has to always refer to whoever paid for her services as “Mr ____ Johnson” when she speaks to them, it’d be much more awkward and humiliating for her, especially if she asking permission to suck the cock of a younger male like college age.

Or when Renee takes the President of her homeowners association out to eat and offers him Janice as dessert.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Def! I had to look up the ones I didn’t recognize. Very good choices. Myself for Janice, I’d have went with Katie Fey, Elvita Lima, Sheela O, and Kyla Cole.

Face of an angel, body of a goddess, the uncertainty, lack of confidence, and poise of jello, the luck of a 3 legged dog trying to make it across a busy 8 lane highway. lol

Talk about an understatement!

“Renee would of course be sitting in her chair laughing her ass off at Janice’s frantic attempts to get away from the cucumber nudging her wide open crotch.”

I absolutely love the amount of detail that’s mentioned and not mentioned in that sentence!

Poor Janice knows what’s coming, she just trying to delay it!

Just because Mr. Johnson is a nice mailman doesn’t make it any easier for Janice to relax and take his cucumber.

I wonder if at the weekly neighborhood ladies group when the women are gossiping and his wife starts talking about how he prefers her small boobs, is a red faced embarrassed Janice going to dare speak up about how after Mr Johnson’s cucumber was finally fully planted his grip on her hips did not ease up. Or how as his hip settled into a slow but powerful tempo as he laughingly rained down smacks and slaps onto her butt, as he roared with laughter at the never ending grunts, whimpers and sighs as she did her best to take it.

It’d be a good human touch if the two ladies would go out to eat, and as Mrs Johnson chatters innocently on about her family, Janice has flashbacks to staring up at his grinning face, or after giving a nice long slow especially humiliating titty-fuck being ordered to bite both her own nipples and keep her eyes own as he pumps himself to finish all across her face and breasts.

There just so much here, best of all the human element

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Teeheehee! Just think of Janice squirming with during a ladies neighborhood group as she has to listen to the talk and gossip while wallowing in the shame of remembering her memories of when she got f-cked by their husbands.

It’d be even funnier if while one of the ladies who is always bragging about her picture perfect family, is one day going on about her children's accomplishments and a very quiet Janice is remembering the session she had with the lady’s husband, what she did with him, and how he had leered to her “Haw haw, what makes this even is you’re friends with my wife, well that means I can do whatever I want with you and you can’t complain. Cmon get them big ole titties out, I’ve been wanting to see them from the first time we had dinner at your house.”

With how this story was started out, the stage is set perfectly for lots and lots of scenes of not just Janice having her sexual horizons greatly expanded in hotel rooms, but also the occasional tidbit of her making the rounds in her own neighborhood. True she’s relatively inexperienced, unsure, and very unwilling, but with Renee directing her, Janice is on track to broaden broaden quite a few sexual horizons in her neighborhood.

As a plus there’d be nothing quite as humiliating as serving dinner and getting to know the nice family of strangers from a couple streets over when all that going through her head is how just last week she was standing with her leggings around her knees and her bra and sweatshirt up to her shoulders as she breathlessly pumped her ass up and down, to his orgasm. Surely the guy would be winking and leering? Maybe a pinch or a poke?

Maybe even some “unexplainable almost discoverys”. Getting shoved half naked into a cabinet or closet and breathlessly waiting for the wife, who she knows, to maybe find her. It’d be great if the husband had her role play his favorite, or least favorite, sports team.

Imagine Janice getting roughly pulled out of a cramped closet. Hair a mess, hobbled by panties almost around her knees, much too tight much too short sports team shirt pushed up about her boobs, with her hands handcuffed behind her back.

Talk about feeling dominated and humiliating!

… maybe the wife would be inspired to act on urges. Poor Julie she’d find herself getting completely dominated in two completely different ways and with leaving her neighborhood

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, I’m thinking that if Janice is gonna be sneaking around the neighborhood there might just be quite a few completely unplanned surprises for her. Heck it could almost the whole story, and the entire Renee’s part is just the backstory framework that set it all in motion.

Once Alberto finishes thoroughly dominating Janice for Renee and once she’s firmly on her new path of being an escort, new opportunities would appear.

All I know is that if Renee enjoyed having Janice groveling at her feet naked wearing a dog collar, then thinking of “renting” her around the neighborhood and all the things that might happen would make her ecstatic

So apparently Janice is super shy and modest, heaven forbid, a bikini.

Guess what, next neighborhood picnic, who’s gonna be wearing a bikini? Even though it’d be sensible and mostly appropriate (? Secure halter-top and hotpants ?) itd still make Janice uncomfortable. Especially since she had just happened to “decide” to toss a Renee-biz tshirt over it.

As she meanders around, blushing hotly as she bumps into men and women from her neighborhood who know her secret or have already sampled her, she knows everyone else is oblivious, even if she is in a way advertising her services.

Definitely like the idea of Janice being pushed by a surprised man into a cramped closet to breathlessly hold her breath in shame and fear, as only a few inches away is his wife who almost caught them.

Or and this would be absolutely hysterical…!

Janice is told by Renee to “visit” a house a few houses down from her own. Janice is mortified and Renee is delighted, it’s the husband of her best friend.

Janice swallows her pride as she prepares herself to maybe soon be swallowing more…

He’s definitely enjoying the situation, leering, telling her he’s liked her for years.

After a quick striptease and maybe cocksuck, Janice is finally unceremoniously bent over the edge of the bed and mounted…. then the front door is heard opening! It’s Janice’s friend! His wife!

A stark naked half-fucked Janice is shoved under the bed along with her tshirt, and one sock as he frantically hides the evidence.

But… her friend only came home to surprise him.

Now a Janice is looking out from under the bed as discarded clothing falls to the floor… then the bed creaks above her as it presses down squishing her flat.

Again…

Again…

Again….

As a wide eyed Janice’s feels her breath being forced out yet again she finally figures it out. Her friend took the day off to surprise her husband … and she did …. and now they are having sex …above her

Janice has to stay trapped for hours as she silently hopes they don’t go for round 4…

Maybe she get discovered… and desperate to hide the whole “I’m now an hooker” thing, just makes her friend think it was a personal affair…

Her friend decides that she’s gonna blackmail Janice and get some payback (her own escort, light bondage and pain, her very own interactive sex toy that’ll never say “no”, and a list of not just humiliating tasks but dangerous humiliating tasks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hahahaha!!! Hadn’t thought of the “almost getting caught” angle! It is appropriate, having her sneaking around the neighborhood, providing “house calls” to be almost caught in the the act by unsuspecting wives, and even husbands. One second she’s biting her lip as a guy is doing his best to beat her guts up with his dick, and the next she’s shoved into a closet, getting tossed out a window, or hiding under a bed.

Love the idea of Renee humiliating her new “personal assistant” by requiring her to wear a bikini, nothing wild or crazy, jut enough to make her uncomfortable, and showcase her “best assets.” Really like the idea of as a swimsuit coverup, a tshirt advertising Renee’s biz. Nobody else would think anything about a woman wearing a work tshirt … but to Renee’s “special friends, what better way to find out who they are and announce her services, then getting her ass grabbed while standing in the food line at a community picnic and hearing a “I’ll be calling you later” in her ear.

Excellent predicament creation opportunities, for our hapless heroine!

What would be simply delicious is if Renee has her being a waitress for an exclusive evening event for her close friends. Renee’s feeling somewhat underdressed in high heels, corset, and stockings, as she dodges hands while catching leers. Just when she’s feeling relived that she’s made it through the entire evening with just a few squeezes and getting grabbed, in walks the best friend of an ex-boyfriend or her former college teacher or the school bully that made her life miserable as a kid.

Now it’s not just her getting dominated and humiliated a little, she realizes that her personal past life is fuel for what is appearing will be an extremely personally trying session.

Renee can only snicker as she sees her downcast blonde neighbor resignedly accepting her fate, as the hand of the former schoolyard bully that tormented Janice so often as a kid, is rudely squeezing her bare butt and steering her toward the open door of Janice’s “office”. She knows how miserable he had made Janice years ago, and how she still hates him…

… definitely the last person she’d ever wanted to see again, or while naked, and absolutely definitely without a question never dream of having doing what they’d soon be doing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Heh Heh. The idea of a red-faced Janice completely mortified to be seen in public wearing a bikini, but also desperately wanting to pull on one of Renee’s business’s t-shirt, that she knows is a dog whistle code advertisement only known to those who know her secret of being an escort. Very nice effect of cruelly pitting Janice’s sense of modesty and shyness against her desire to not be be, even if only in her head, advertising her “services.”

At the neighborhood picnic, for Janice it’d be either the humiliation and distress of allowing herself, and her pale body, to be on display in a bikini the first time ever, and be freely ogled by one and all, or pull the shirt on and know the humiliation and distress of encouraging guys to f—k her.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that sounds like something Renee would do! What a dilemma for Janice to find herself in!

Does she forego using the tshirt as a coverup and willingly accept what for her would be the humiliation of walking around only wearing a bikini … or does she put on Renee’s tshirt and preserve her modesty but knowing she silently advertising her escort services?

What a choice! The rest of the neighborhood picnic would be oblivious and would know, but the inner private turmoil Janice would have! She can either: 1. Forgo the shirt, but knowing/feeling she’s completely on display. The glances, comments, as strangely more men chatting and flirting with her, and maybe the occasional bulge tenting their shorts.

2. Put the shirt on, and not be putting herself on display but know that certain people will recognize that she is now working for Renee, and schedule an appointment.

The private turmoil knowing that no matter what she’s screwed. It’s just a matter of what humiliation she chooses and no what the result will be the same. Either now or later.

I like it.

I was thinking of a scenario maybe a a year or two later. It’s proving rough for Janice but not too bad. Maybe once twice a month she’s got appts, and the worst she done in private parties with couples and maybe some college boys. Nothing crazy.

Renee has a big party

Janice is relived it’s a formal party and she is dressed very formal and professional and just working as one of the waitresses.

Then halfway through Janice announces to everyone a door-raffle. Everyone submits thier ticket and money for a chance at the prize.

Then they have an auction for charity.

Renee then orders Janice to climb up on a table.

While laughing at Janice’s shocked expression she announces they are gonna auction off her clothes.

For the next hour Janice looses more and more of her clothes. Black formal jacket, knee length skirt, white blouse, etc ….. until all that she has left is her bra, thong, stockings and heels.

Then Renee announces a break and with a slap on her but tells Janice to get back to work.

The next couple of hours have Janice maneuvering a room completely different from before. The men and the women all enjoy teasing her, grabbing, poking, pinching, even laughing at her reactions as they snap her bra strap hard, pull her thong, cornering her and refusing to let her continue her job unless she kiss them or give a lapdance, and when her hands are full, tugging her bra down and laughing as unable to fix herself Janice has to totter back across the room to the kitchen face beet red and breasts swaying.

Next- back up on the table for more. All too soon a crimson faced Janice is heading back to her duties but without her bra and panties, and Renee’s words ringing in her ear “Later on we’ll be auctioning off LC herself”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonder if right now Janice is questioning all her life choices!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the tshirt bikini idea. Very subtle but also not subtle at all. Renee sure has Janice in a tight dilemma, she can literally do anything or order Janice to do anything at all.

So after this first appointment with a client I’m thinking Renee back off some. She can be nicer now that she’s established dominance. Since I’m guessing Alberto probably wasn’t interested in being Casanova, what was for her a weekend of getting thoroughly singed by the fires of hell, and seeing all the possibilities of her new job, Janice will be frantic to please her mistress.

Renee can now be, the Devil wears Prada / Boss from Hell, with her newest “personal assistant”.

Since Renee loves taunting Janice and tormenting her above all. Rather than, the expected, cold-water plunge jump of 2-3 clients a day, I kinda like the long lingering approach.

Renee would enjoy bossing her around. Focus on that primarily and taunting and humiliating not sex. Have “for sex” appointments 1 per month, or every other month. Rare enough, Janice won’t get used to it, but often enough her dread will build. Be a good threat Renee can wave over her head for disobedience reluctance.

“You want me to schedule a party? Don’t push me! I’ll find you one for the entire weekend! How does being the “extra” at a swinger party sound??? You’ll meet lots of new people!”

For most of the two of them can go about life as normal, However with Renee tormenting Janice and constantly assigning her challenges of completing humiliating tasks. But if she refuses or wants to “opt-out” of doing a task, then it’s 1 point. 10 points = 1 new appt with a client.

Needless to say, it’s a safe bet that after spending a weekend with Alberto going over the details of her new job, a very subdued Janice will be doing everything she possibly can to please Renee desperately trying to at least minimize her “employment”

And what would please Renee….?😈

Something along the lines of attorneylady other ice bucket story!!!

But with lots and lots of silly little last minute

Whims

Embarrassing:

Different colors of underwear for each day of the week.

Dying her pubes according to the season or holiday.

When working as her assistant wardrobe while still being professional is very cleavage. (Title of that chapter “Janice and her very first push-up bra”)

Sexual:

Obviously there literally no boundaries to what Renee can order Janice to do. So just by keeping that fear smoldering in her, there’s not really a need for lots of sex, since there’s no limit to Janice will gladly do, even if all it does is barely lower the chances of her getting scheduled an “extra” client.

Just imagine of all the rediculous things hormone crazy boys can dream up. Chances are Janice would gladly risk doing any of them, to avoid having sex with another stranger, or friend.

Streaking

Loosing articles of clothing for every clerical error … and answering the door as she currently is

No bra

Being ordered to give a kiss, as a gratuity to whoever Renee says throughout the day.

Allow to be groped as needed

Remove her panties or bra on command

The absolute best would be scheduling an appt several months away for Janice, then each day telling her little details more about the clients, it’d be an easy way for Renee to really toy torment and laugh at her ignorance of who will be fucking her and if man or woman.

Play it along for a long time. Get Janice very worked up and nervous.

Even have Janice go to particular hotel, go to room, get naked and wait a few hours later Renee calls her up and says that either they canceled or that it was just a cruel joke

Possibilities are endless but alas author is no more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow you were long winded! lol

Definitely like the idea, I’ve had it before, of just having Renee be a mean catty “Boss of Hell” for Janice to endure.

Renee has legitimate business activities, if Janice is hired on a “personal assistant” as her cover story now she’ll not only have a very valid real understandable reason for spending so much with Renee, but also her “long hours” and “traveling.”

I kinda think Renee would rather enjoy it. Barely pay Janice for her long hours of monotonous office work along with “… yeah Janice, thx for coming in at 5am, balancing the accounts, sorting all the mail, and making the 20 deliveries, oh and don’t forget you got a date at 6 pm with Jimmy, don’t worry he’ll have fun. Trim your pubes!!!”

We’d have the culture shock of Janice, the quintessential friendly wholesome WASP suddenly cast into the dark underbelly of her town. Now when she hears of her friends “Mr and Mrs Smith” instead of her thinking of sweet chatty Mrs Smith’s strawberry pie at sunday picnics, now it’s Mr Smith in his study leering at her as she strips. Or maybe “Me and Mrs Smith” ordered a party with a wild blonde…

It’d be like the cool serial soap opera storys back in the day, that just keep getting added to. It’d be like a treadmill, with new episodes added, never ending. We got Janice, hard working wife and mother, stressed out and tired as most, juggling family and work … but Janice also has a secret she’s desperate to keep safe as she finds herself suddenly lost in her town, suddenly different, suddenly unfamiliar!

Cue ominous music

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah sorry not sorry! lol Liked your last paragraph, makes sense on her website she is claiming to be a “blonde housewife with a taste for the wildside.”

It does seem logical that instead of just happily navigating the neighborhood as a wife and mother, now she likely will have to navigate the same neighborhood as an escort and party girl, all the while frantically trying to keep her two lives ignorant of the other, let alone mixing.

For a suburban mother like Janice has been established as, to suddenly start a secret life as an escort without anyone finding out would be almost impossible. Even is she was very careful, and discreet, and rigorously screened her clientele. Her husband would of course know.

But here Janice is but a pawn with no control or say. As much as people gossip and talk and notice things, she absolutely will be finding herself giving out quite a few “free samples” at least 50/50 maybe 75/25 just to keep mouths shut.

It’d snowball out of control quickly, unless Janice did a real good job oiling the hinges on her houses back door, and started buying lube and condoms at wholesale.

Imagine what her horror would be if one day she got a call from her daughters principal setting an appt, and him telling her that unless she convinces him to change his mind “with as much enthusiasm and dedication as Forrest Gump’s mom.”

-or-

Your friendly Mr and Mrs Smith, you mentioned, I’m picturing them as 60s or 70s.

-

Janice’s husband asks how her day went.

“Fine” she mumbles before quickly changing the subject.

-

No way she’s going to mention that Mr Smith’s successful cancer treatment that had the entire neighborhood happy, well Mrs Smith decided they’d celebrate by doing something new for just him.

So a few subtle inquiries and hushed conversations had them talking to Renee with her smiling that she might know of a a new girl in the biz they’d both love who simply loooooved couples of all ages.

It’s a suprise for both. But knowing she can’t displease Renee she sighs and all too soon Mrs Smith is jealously nudging her unresponsive googly-eyed husband as both find out their neighbor is not a real blonde.

A humiliated Janice is shocked and dismayed to discover that the kindly Smiths were as energetic as they on intent on enjoying themselves.

On all fours, Mr Smith gripping her hips with her face buried between Mrs Smiths legs.

Something else to that would ramp up Janice’s humiliation and feelings of being dominated. If not everyone who she’s rented to wants sex.

She’s still uncertain and scared before every appointment since she don’t know who will or won’t, and being more than utterly helpless, increasing her range of emotions to soaring fleeting hope and anxious dread.

Some just want to talk. Some want her to play video games with them. Some want a nude maid to clean their house, cook, or wash their car nude.

They could be all ages. Not just the horny ones, but also the un-horny as well. Old Mr Smithers, he’s 85 and obviously has difficulties. Maybe a few scenes of Janice struggling to get “him” to function before finally succeeding. And he would just be a relatively nice, though horny, old man who is just lonely. He’d be “Mr Rogers” nice offering tea and very polite tho firm, but the second the doors are closed

When some of the ladies in her group find out, maybe Janice will find herself sitting at thier table or hers, trying to carry on a perfectly normal conversation but stark naked. It wouldn’t have to be sexual but rather women being opportunistic and enjoying the power, thereby unknowingly helping Renee subjugate her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You mentioned Janice’s need for discretion. I think the best way Renee could handle her is with a minimum of 6 appts per year (with an occasional extra thrown in. That’d keep Janice “new” and give her time between appointments to really savor and enjoy what would for her would be overwhelming anxiety and foreboding of impending doom.

To really drive home her status as an ever present reminder is if Renee made a minor adjustment to her wardrobe. Both major or extreme.

Her panties. They are minor and trivial.

6 main appts a calendar year = every other month.

Based on how many appts she’s already done that year is how many days each week, starting on Monday, she has to wear a thong. Except for one day a week and on that day she has to go commando.

So in January-February Janice could wear normal panties she prefers 6 days a week.

Now in June she’s already had 3 appts, so as a result on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday as she goes about her day she has very real ever present reminder of those 3 appts other 3 days are hers. By November & December when it’s cold out and everyone is feeling festive and holiday, as for Xmas well Janice is definitely enjoying feeling a cool draft if wearing a skirt.

Obviously is not a big idea but t’s a nice little way Renee could secretly control, dominate, and taunt her, in a very personal manner. It’s a complicated petty game, a countdown in a way.

Food for thought: Renee directed wardrobe malfunctions at the ladies groups.

I’m thinking Renee suggests that as a group they all have a day of drinking wine and painting.

Guess who volunteers to be the nude model for all the ladies of the neighborhood???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG!!! Now that is funny! Renee knows Janice is def feeling humiliated and helpless so each week the number of days she has wear a thong (something she does not like!) is the same as the number of appointments she’s had so far that year….. genius!

For them a very private way Renee can dominate her new pet! A very slowly building everpresent reminder of her body count!

What might in fact be an interesting dilemma of sorts for Janice would be the one day every week that she has to go commando.

For most of the year during the week Janice would have her normal panties but as time goes by and she inevitably fulfills her everyother-month-guaranteed-appointment-minimum she slowly loses her comfortable panties as she slowly transitions to hated thongs.

She dislikes the weekly “commando day” more than thongs. So during the last two months of the year when Janice has been maxed out and all she’s wearing is thongs no she’ll be looking forward to wearing them. Better than nothing!

It just makes me laugh thinking of Janice, the meek and modest housewife, happily preparing and doing xmas and all the while she’s either got a cold draft, feeling it unsecurely move around, or that it’s cutting her ass in two, constantly reminding her of her activities.

But I think the most insidious result would be her husband’s reaction. It’d undoubtedly be unnerving for Janice to realize that her ignorant husband enjoys and is turned on by what she thinks of as her ‘mark of shame’. Imagine her turmoil!

Now for the days when she’s with Renee as her secretary there are many petty ways Renee can torment her two about this.

Maybe Renee needs to start a tradition. The next morning after everyone one of Janice’s sessions with clients, she has to show up at Renee’s.

Renee lounging back in her chair drinking her tea and giggling as standing before her Janice describes in agonizing explicit detail every single little thing she did, he did and how she she reacted. To increase her humiliation and make it more difficult for her, of course Janice is nude, and occasionally Alberto or Renee’s other special friends are there to join in the laughter.

Sometimes, depending on Renee’s moods it might take hours, but it always ends the same. Renee taking Janice’s thong and shooting like a rubber band at her and telling her to get dressed.

Unless of course Alberto has better ideas…..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks! Now that we’ve got Janice living in a constant state of drowning in helpless humiliation as her panties slowly slip each year as a reminder of her naughtiness on to other.

Renee seems like the entrepreneurial type and Alberto definitely has less than reputable connections so Renee needs to start a “massage shop.”

After Janice gets licensed as a masseuse she could work at it. Now since it’s in a bad rough part of town, the fact that that after paying for a “massage” the man will be alone in a small room with a woman for an hour or two … the lights are low… the music is soft ….. he’s mostly naked and relaxed … the location is not in a respectable part of town … she is rubbing him all over ….

Renee could either always be threatening to send Janice there if she displeases her, or in my opinion it’d be better if Janice would be assigned to work there one day a month.

It’d be entertaining to read about the shy modest housewife and her thoughts on the being pushed into very private situations with men, who all seem to have the same idea.

To make matters worse for her and make her even more uncomfortable Janice would be shocked and worried when she’s told to with wear a a tight tshirt and skintight leggings lingerie and make sure her makeup is good.

Now that she’s def feeling exposed more than a little vulnerable, like a steak meat dangled in front of a hungry dog, she is told to get to work.

All day she is getting propositioned, groped, grabbed, fondled, squeezed, slapped, smacked……

Just imagine the first time she walks into the room and instead of the man laying facedown with his butt covered by a towel, he’s laying on his back with the towel under his head not saying a word. Now thoroughly shocked Janice has to try to ignore the obvious, as she is desperately only wanting to give real massages and not what he wants…

Now maybe Renee has a earnings quota that is kinda high, but now Janice without being ordered to has to freely make a choice.

Having no other choice Janice has to start doing extra, if she wants to make more gratuity money.

Hehehehe Now Janice has to bring herself to debase herself by being more aggressive and willing with her clients and eager to make them happy.

Even though it’s supremely difficult for her and her pride to accept what she knows she’s gotta do. At least it’s not as bad as being an escort…. maybe….

After much turmoil after seeing the number Janice is soon faced with another economic reality, she’d make more the less she wore.

Finally despite the monumental struggle, Janice is soon finding herself where she never thought possible, sometimes initiating, but never refusing, and always willingly giving handjobs to strange men (except for those she knows).

Now Janice despite her crushing sense of shame at it all, is no stranger to having her hands wrapped around a man’s cock, and experiencing his hands (and eyes) enjoying that she’s only barely wearing a thong.

As Janice slids (with Renee pushing) deeper and deeper, her last vestige of control in her life eventually gets to the point of being wearing her thong while working at the shop. She has her boundaries and she is clinging to them whenever she is able to, obviously while still being an escort. Her thong does not come off, no hands underneath, absolutely no sex.

Weeeellll Just like she had to give up and wear the required, and make herself even touch them, allowing herself to be touch outside clothes, then giving handjobs, then how she had the rule that she was only removing either her pants or her shirt but never both at the same time…. yeah now it’s both …..

And now she’s wishing the massage oil tasted better at the same time her local minister watched the blonde head of his former star pupil, Bob up and down in his lap…

And now she’s hugging the wide massage table with her legs wrapped around it as telling herself over and over again that what was standing behind her was the way to keep her daughter from getting expelled from school and not just her daughter’s headmaster.

In no time all the young men in the city will be talking about the big tittied MILF, and all the friends and enemies she’s ever had will be making an appearance, maybe even an ex-boyfriend or two!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Here’s one. Back when Renee had Janice showing her pink (and EVERYTHING else) to the garbagemen and her husband called, he mentioned he had got a promotion that meant he wouldn’t be home as much.

Obviously that means Renee will have lots of time to be putting Janice to work.

I liked your idea awhile ago of her not just advertising “Parties, singles, GFE etc” but also HWE “Housewife Experience”

Her husband leaves on a trip for a couple of weeks, 30 min later Janice gets a call from Renee to meet her at her office with an overnight bag packed.

Once there Janice gets her assignment, go to the address.

She will be living with the client and basically be a short term “housewife” until the day before her husband gets back. All day long she will cook, clean, mop the floor, waiting on them, and all night she will _____

It’d be a believable way for Renee to be able to keep it all secret. Plus she’s got plenty of business connections that Janice could “warm-up” for her as she expands her business. Or a Policeman or magistrate who needs bribed. Or, my favorite, “irate complaint handling.” Renee the mean btch she is, surely has lots of enemies. People angry that she’s screwed over or people she’s cheated.

Janice is a peace offering. It’s her job to vent thier anger and make them happy.

Something tells me this might get a little rough for her at times. lol And she has to live with them for a week or two, let alone the very real very scary possibility of getting hate-fcked the entire time (It wouldn’t need to just idea to scare her).

It’d actually be kinda humorous if with all her bluster Renee was a coward who avoided confrontation at all costs. At the office she sees an angry customer coming in.

She immediately pages Janice who instantly arrives…

2 minutes later he storms in the door intent on raising hell, and there is Janice making tea at the counter wearing nothing but a smile and her high heels.

A mortified Janice spiels to the irate man that Renee ordered her just for him.

Still steaming mad he grabs her wrist and heads toward a supply closet.

Hour later an utterly exhausted very subdued Janice limps staggering out of the closet.

After he leaves Renee starts laughing “When I pointed out the window, you went to the wrong man, I wasn’t pointing at the large angry football brute I was pointing at the old man. Now get cleaned up and put clothes on, the old man is impatiently waiting for you.”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh wow now that be funny, Renee using Janice to change the minds of irate unhappy customers. She would be literally trying to suck and fck the anger out of them, not so much because she love renee but because she is naked and she’s worried about being alone and completely at the mercy of a naked angry man with a hard cock.

Obviously to Janice it’s survival and she’s also smart enough to know that she needs to swallow her humiliation and shame, and make them as happy as possible. Only problem is she’s also knows that by pleasing them she is most likely gaining a long term client as an escort.

Maybe a scene(s) of her worried trying to calm them down and her panic of going on all fours and knowing this customer who is gripping her hips and getting ready. She’d be trying to calm herself down, trying to calm them down, and frantically hoping that she can keep them choosing “the lesser of the two evils.” Obviously even though she doesn’t want to get fcked in her pussy or mouth, but it is infinitely better than getting it up her pooper, especially from an over excited man feeling aggression. Now she can overthink and analyze her turmoil and make the situation worse in her head than it really is…… if that’s possible!

She def needs a room, her office at Renee’s building, a bed, sturdy table, hottub, massage table, mirrors, sex swing, etc.

She would also know some of the mirrors are two-way allowing Renee or other people to watch her “entertaining” clientele without either of them knowing when. It’d make sense for Renee to do so since now she can use pictures of the man with an escort. more blackmail.

And just to be funny a small light in her room could blink red, signaling that not only is Renee watching but she is ordering “Else the Cow” to moo like a cow, instead of soft grunts or fake moans the next time he thrusts forward.

I think you’d mentioned before about her being Renee’s secretary when she’s not working. Most of the time Janice would be dressed professionally but knowing Renee she’d make the rule that one day a week is “casual dress-down day.”

On that day Janice still has to do all her normal secretary receptionist duties but in a thin silk knee-length dressing gown, wearing a thong, with her hair down.

Obviously feeling very much on display, Janice be beyond humiliated and dominated knowing the message she is sending by looking like that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“…she’s also smart enough to know that she needs to swallow her humiliation and shame, and make them as happy as possible.”

Hahaha I’m guessing that’s not only she’d be swallowing! lol

The “casual day” idea of her wearing a dressing gown and obviously very little else, I like it. Seeing how Janice is clearly quiet, shy, modest anything that Renee makes her do that is the opposite would work.

I kinda like the idea of Renee getting into buying and selling real estate, and Janice as her secretary. How exactly does she help? By dressing in much the same way as for Alberto.

As a dignified professional with equal parts sophistication and sluttiness, and being present.

Customer is hesitant…? Just tell Janice to flirt with him to make him agreeable. The moment that the man realizes the obvious, this hottie that rubbing herself against him and being extra extra friendly is definitely not wearing a bra. Janice would be absolutely be mortified to acting like that and sending him clear signals.

Customer has decided not to buy….? Well not to worry. Renee knows that after a few minutes of Janice rubbing against him, he will know she’s lacking some needed undergarments and Janice will know that not only his cock hard but also that she made it so by her behavior.

Customer still saying “no”…? Now Renee can pull out the “big guns.”

“I am so sure that this property is the best fit for you, that I’ll tell you what, You sign today and my assistant Janice here will give you a “personal tour for an hour…”

“oh ok still ‘No’ … well how about you keep her a few hours”

He agrees and a red faced Janice scurry’s outside to call home that she won’t be home for dinner, as she absentmindedly rubs her butt, the sting a reminder that where in announcement of acceptance and signature, his smack had almost knocked her off balance…

By the real estate, secretary, and being used to “sweeten the deal” it’d be a very believable real way that Renee can continue to dominate Janice while also minimizing risk of exposure and discovery and ending her reign.

It’d be a way to really humiliate Janice and have it benefit herself.

They’re alone in a house with a man, and clingy Janice has already helped him figure out she’s not wearing a bra. When he initially objects Renee can just say, “It’s ok. Elsie is actually an escort. She enjoys it. She started working for me because…. well .. she needed the money. You know how crazy the world is, well, apparently young people these days, aren’t as into bigger boobs as back in the day. I hope you don’t object but Elsie here is rather “well endowed up top ……. Here I’ll tell you what! ……. Hey Elsie I know you don’t mind but pull out your “knockers”, he needs to see if they’re real or fake!

Next few minutes Janice gets a complimentary mammogram free of charge! Lol lol lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like it, almost casual natural, how Renee’d almost be treating Janice’s contribution as trivial or unimportant just a part of “doing business.” To everyone but janice that is!

Having Janice be an “arm-candy” distraction to entice customers to cooperate would be extremely debasing to her. It sounded like as conservative and modest as she is (her and husband turn off the lights), being sexually aggressive is not at all her personality, let alone for personal gain, … and definitely absolutely never with a stranger.

If Renee meets with a potential customer or very influential person it’s be at a very nice restaurant or country club.

Most of the conversation would be between the man and Renee negotiating … however there is Renee’s quiet assistant who never says anything. She dressed in her faux professional bimbo outfit that Alberto saw or a causal yet very interesting wraparound dress that has him very sure there is no bra.

And it just so happens to seem that she seems to be sitting closer and closer…

Right before Renee gets down to business and what she wants … Janice accidentally bumps his knee with hers

Soon he’s holding his breath as he feel a hand on his leg….

It’s moving… closer…. closer….

After finally recognizing it and settling down, he relaxes and struggles to suppress a smile as he feels his tenting bulge getting squeezed.

Coincidentally right before Renee gets to business, he’s holding his breath as his zipper is slowly very slowly pulled down.

After an eternity, when Renee starts talking money, he feels a small hand sliding inside…

He’s thankful for the long tablecloth ensuring his complete privacy, in the crowded room, as slowly he feels his cock and balls pulled out…

Only half listening to Renee but nodding furiously he watches intently as the demure Janice with her face burning carefully cuts off a tiny piece of butter…

With her eyes darting nervously around them, her hand disappears under the table…

For the next 60 minutes during Renee’s presentation he’s gripping the table with white knuckles as slender slippery fingers slowly dance, squeeze, fondle, stroke, tug, rub etc

Right as he feeling about to cum, Janice suddenly stops, Renee asks for his business, he hurriedly agrees desperate for the hand now just gently cupping his balls to keep moving.

A smiling Renee happily announces “Good! Let’s celebrate with desert.”

After the waitress leaves with their orders, he’s watching in the smug self satisfaction as Janice discreetly slips her napkin under the table.

A few quick jerks and grunts, and he’s feeling smugly self satisfied as he watches a mortified Janice, her face still as impassive, gently use her now drenched napkin to wipe him clean before carefully tucking him back into place.

Soon after a hurried job of wiping her gooey fingers she finishes her desert.

As they leave, Renee winks at him “Thanks for the business! Did you enjoy your dinner? Good… good… Oh by the way the next time you’re in the area, check out Elsie here’s webpage. The first appointment with her is complimentary and on me … consider it a gift of appreciation! She would love it!”

Needless to say it’s only a matter time before Janice will be finding out if she can still put her ankles behind her ears..

Sex is overused, the subtlety of the humiliation of performing a semi public hand-job, to make Renee money would be seriously humiliating af.

Maybe she could even be reminded of a few dates she’d been on with guys before getting married, that ended up in dark movie theaters or parked cars.

What would be priceless though is if her part finished early in the appt then she has to sit silently as the guy slids or if it’s tight rolls up her skirt and returns the favor. Now she’s got to sit quietly not moving, not a sound, not a change in facial expression, as a stranger plays with and fingers her.

Now I’m sorry but there there is no way she will orgasm in that situation, that would never happen. But a high level of humiliation and mortification as her and her body are basically now an amusement park for Renee to rent out, with her beauty only serving to excite the men.

Maybe Renee could order Janice to “pay” her pool man, or lawn care service?!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hehehe. Having her wank a guy off in public and after the ‘climax’ Renee telling him that all about her secret before offering him a date with her ROFL

The only way that get any more humiliating is if Renee would put on her website a “__ very lucky satisfied clientele” with her total ‘body count’ and also a 3 way breakdown by ‘services rendered’. And reviews posted, with the answers to a 50 question form about all aspects of thier experience. Better hope Renee never sees her average go below 4/5.

Mine is much much simpler.

Renee calls her to her house and shows Janice a simple 6 side dice and a large map of the neighborhood hanging on the wall. Laughing she explains they are going to have a game.

A demonstration. First she closes her eyes and throws the dart. It randomly sticks to the map. She looks up the address and writes it down.

Next she rolls the dice. It’s a 3. Snickering she explains to a worried Janice that sides 1,2,3 are mouth 4,5 are pussy and 6 is ass. Now she is to go to that address, introduce herself, and no matter how long it takes eventually get to the point where she can ask and get them to utilize her in that manner. Janice is horrified.

Renee laughs and says that just a test run, before handing her the dart and a blindfold “Now LC do please be a dear and select your sweetheart. Just think after you do, you get to role the dice, and then it off you go! To make new friends!”

Seems like a way to combine random fate and making Janice actively participate in her fate by having her ‘make the choice.’

The dice angle would also work with her normal customers.

Maybe have it that after they pay Renee, Janice then has to roll the dice, if it matche doesn’t match what they already paid for they get a 10% discount if they switch.

It’s complicated but it does mean that when Janice is panting for breath and biting the pillow, she will have the mental uncertainty, over-analyzing, and be partly blaming herself for her predicament since it was she who rolled a 6.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cool story. Liked the plot and characters. Really like how the store clerk was having fun when she wus picking up the outfit. spicy! But on plus side she should be happy at least she didn’t have to wear it for long, well except that she FF’ed by a guy then told to bend over head down ass up

After he had her strip then crawl naked to him he should have ordered her to beg him to please keep her thong. Next time itd be good touch to hit her with a new reality for her, that his pleasure is more important than her wants or needs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just noticed this line

“She had a dreadful suspicion that she was about to have to couple with a man that looked like some kind of beast.”

Really!?!? Why is she just now “…dreadful suspicion…”???

Wouldn’t her striptease, her nude crawl, and taking out his cock clued her in as to what’s about to happen???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m pretty sure she already had a fairly good guess at that point

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The clerk was a great touch. She was absolutely lording her power over Janice and making her squirm.

The part of her sitting back to enjoy the show was was the best it was just so blatantly obvious that it’s like she knew the both of them knew she was being highly unprofessional but she just didn’t care.

Espc when Janice saw the glint of interest in the clerks eyes but having no control just turned red and continued stripping.

What’s so cool here is how when you step back from the story, the exact same clothes she threw on after the photo session that were so comforting and secure feeling, are the same clothes she has to take off for the clerk.

Then she’s standing there completely in the buff and knowing the clerk is lesuirely looking her body over, before making a joke about the color of her pubes. Just so casual and laidback about it.

Janice is just so defeated here as she then tries on all her role-play costumes, before being sent on her way in a costume with her normal clothes now in the box.

I wish there was more of that clerk, she just seems so perfect. From what it sounds like she’d really enjoy getting to know Janice better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah. The clerk was def a keeper! Here Janice is who just found out she gonna be an escort and that her first client is gonna be in hours. Then the clerk really shreds her illusions of privacy. Hehehe Janice red faced humiliated had to put on a fashion show! And she got her fuzz is laughed at!!! It’s so minuscule compared to the seriousness and gravity of what Janice is facing it’s hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah I get what you mean about the clerk. Like mebbe next time Janice to go there to pick up her costumes, she might just find out that even though she doesn’t pay for them she does have to pay the price if she wants to get them.

I’m thinking that having Janice does a little fashion show and striptease for each outfit for her .. but the front door is unlocked. By the end she’s got a small audience applauding.

Also since Renee has made her an escort and with an official website of her own, now she has to meet her market.

I’m thinking she does one full day a week at the shop, and the clerk tells her job is to boost condom sales ….. as the sales model!

Soon Janice has a small table right beside the front door with her required quota to sell for the day.

Now the moment every customer walks in they are treated to the sight of a curvy blonde, built-like-a-brickhouse, very well-dressed in a nice pair of high heels, smiling at them and asking if they would like a condom.

After allowing a moment to catch thier breath, again she asks agin this time quieter and her face more red.

Most say ‘yes’, quite a few often stay to chat up and flirt with Aphrodite but inevitably all glance down, snicker at the dark tuft of hair, and immediately frown at the ‘X’ in black tape concealing her pussy.

For those that ask further, they are silently hand a card with a number to call for help scheduling a “personally guided test run of thier purchase”

However almost all who take the time to read the sign on the table, end up purchasing a raffle ticket, lecherously smirking at Paradise-on-legs and envisioning what they would be doing if thier number would be called.

Meanwhile Janice is gulping hard at yet another reminder of a possible variation of how she would spending her husband business trip, at the end of the year.

And the whole time Janice knows that if her sales drop below a certain level each month, she has to work extra-time the next month to make up the difference and lately her task would be as a “sales floor girl” ready and willing to assist or demonstrate any of the products for them… and also to be available for any “customer satisfaction” while they watch shows/pornos in the private VIP booths in the back.

Needless to say Janice will be frantic and motivated to be the best at what is the worst for her.

She’s now entered a phase of her life, where it’s fact that she will definitely get fucked by strangers, there is no doubt that will happen. Now we’d get to see the struggle as Janice makes while knowing that Renee has completely subjugated and dominated her in all ways by making her willingly and eagerly fake her enthusiasm, act sexy, and be wild and outgoing, while actively taking part in her own humiliating degradation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Selling condoms. Yep safe to say Janice would be hating her new job! It every customer would be very satisfied!

Will say, the X tape over her privates, now that’s a funny way to show they will pay while also emphasizing her nakedness.

If could actually lead to a reoccurring clever joke. Janice after a few months of experience could tell her wineglass about the way all men think it’s hilarious to grab her tape and give it a hard yank. Like a bandaid but worse, she’s still got hair down there, and while the men find it hilarious to make her yell and clutch her groin, to her each time it’d be like getting her pubes waxed. (Scene from 40 year virgin)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now depending on the kinda of “sex shop” of course is important. If it’s got “pay-per-view” Janice’s life could get rather interesting.

I’m sure stripping dancing in front of a few one-way mirrors and not having a clue about who or how many are watching her might be slightly embarrassing for her.

But then again if it’s just clothing and toys, the clerk might even introducing her inexperienced conservative heterosexual assistant to the joys of lesbianism, if only in giving it.

The clerk wouldn’t even really need Renee’s approval it’s rather that she has complete control of giving Janice her costume. Now if Janice want renee happy she had def better do whatever the clerk wants.

Maybe if Renee would only schedule Janice an escort appt every other month (gotta keep her fresh and new to the “biz”), but to get costumes or toys as renee wants she had to obey every whim of the clerk.

Now several times a week she has sneak down to the shop. Once there the grinning clerk gives her her list of tasks.

Some trivial:

Go on a couple dates with the very creepy male owner of the nearby liquor store (on the 2nd date, they will have a snogging/heavy makeout session in his car.

A bikini/topless/nude car wash of just her for all customers

Actual work in the shop

During the day the clerk giggling just point to a nearby person, and Janice has 2 minutes to be heavy kissing with him/her

Some not-trivial:

Wanking off customers in the back room.

Having sex with the landlord/owner because the clerk forgot to pay the rent.

The clerks boyfriend has to be open minded… a 3 some with the clerk and her? Or he’s got a younger brother who had a birthday?

Inevitably a thoroughly humiliated and dominated Janice will plead that “What if someone recognizes me?” and from what we’ve seen of the clerk’s personality it would be unsurprising for the clerk to laugh at her, toss her a pair of sunglasses and a big scarf for her hair and face, before laughing at the predictable reactions of a naked woman being unceremoniously pushed out into a crowded room of men.

With her identity safely hidden, now whether or not a condom is actually used, Janice will still be practicing “safe sex”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok ok I get it. I like the clerk and shop.

Now reading back over the part we’re Alberto has her strip we get a pretty good description of Janice.

She’s new and all to this so obviously she’s in shock.

Now you send her to shop. The clerk tells her to strip to her high heels. Now we got a whole day of a naked janice working and moving boxes but completely nude.

Then for the second half the clerk has some fun. Two spring loaded serrated clamps to tourniquet the base of her nipples

The constant discomfort and stimulation will wear on her. They’d be swollen and hypersensitive. Obviously everyone’s laughing at her distress, and she’s got the torment of being tormented and knowing her cries are entertaining people

Now what’s be really good is if at the shop there be a mysterious boy that’s there just like her. They’d both be naked while working at the store. Now over time Janice has the fun of getting to know and become friends with a guy who half the time they are talking plainly has a hard dick. It’s make it so awkward and funny Janice trying to ignore the obvious.

What would be priceless is if him and her were locked by the clerk in a small storeroom and told to organize it.

Here it is the two of them squeezed together into telephone booth size storeroom. Now they both are embarrassed, but they have to move to work.

Soon he’s got a hardon… but they just have to keep working…

Finally he either blows all Janice, or Janice is bent over

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah I kinda like the idea of the clerk and her open relationship boyfriend, having some fun with Janice.

Beside’s letting him do whatever he wants with Janice, and watching occasionally they could use Janice (in a small dress) as a disposable 2nd wing-woman when they go to clubbing or two parties.

Obvious status boost for them, and the entertainment as she gets chatted up by every guy.

They could also take her to a swinger swap sex party.

Single folks can’t attend, so by having Janice be her younger brother’s date, now they have an even number.

At the door all clothing is left behind, and soon a very alarmed Janice (still recovering from in less than a month, Alberto, Renee’s nephew, the clerks bf, and soon the clerks brother have more than doubled her “body count” as 4th, 5th, 6, and 7th)

Now she outnumbered and surrounded, by equally naked people who all appear interested in getting to know and connecting with her.

It’d be funny if here Janice is at a party, she’s already been pulled into an old guys lap for a heavy kissing session. Just then she glances up and recognizes someone from her neighborhood, now mortified at the thought of potential discovery she tries to hide her face by snogging heavy and enthusiastic with the old man. She escapes discovery but the fact that she was enthusiastically kissing a naked man has its logical conclusion.

Now Janice has to decide: Is it better to not escape discovery and not get fucked? Or escape discovery but do get fucked?

Either way Janice is getting humiliated, it’s just a matter of how

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey what if Renee ordered her to let the clerk wax her. Think about it, Renee gets to laugh as she orders Janice to go twice a week, first in the morning.

The clerk also works at a wax/piercing/tattoo place and as a hair stylist, both different days of the week.

Now Janice wearing what she was ordered, her robe, has to drive there (extra if she had to get fuel).

She walks in the door - “Hang your robe up on the coat rack and take a seat.”

Now feeling a draft in just a sturdy underwire bra and panties, Janice has to wait.

An endless stream of people come and go, needless to say every wants to chat.

Finally after an hour, the clerk calls her up to the counter. With a grin she asks for Janice’s underwear. Now completely humiliated, Janice has to stand there huddling the counter, feeling more naked than ever for a few minutes, before being told to put on her robe.

Technically she’s more covered than before but not by much. Until noon she waits helplessly fuming that she has to waste two entire days a week being subjected to an predictable routine of slowly being made into a humiliating spectacle for public entertainment.

Then the same as every other visit, leave the robe at the counter before being led back to an empty booth, hoping that it’ll be one with the illusion of privacy of being in the back. Once seated and her feet are up in the stirrups, the clerk smiles and give the control wheels a spin.

Slowly her legs are lifted and opened, more and more until a crimson faced Janice, fighting the urge to move, knows with a certainty that the open mouthed teenage boy watching her only a few feet away now knows her better than her gynecologist.

The clerk then leaves her for an hour, during which time Janice tells her terminally injured pride that at least it only one boy.

Finally the clerk comes back in. Now for a lengthy long drawn out applying of hot scalding wax to every part of her, except for her dark patch of hair, of course. The removal is dramatic of course since the wax is applied direct to her dry skin, with no pre-wax oil being used to help her with the pain.

Finally for the inevitable command to stand, then she’s draping herself face down over the now readjusted seat. With her head down and her rear end high in the sky she now feels the stirrups spreading her knees wider apart.

After an hour staring at the floor hoping her audience hasn’t grown, the hot wax is now applied everywhere now presented.

After finally yelling her lungs out for the last time, a tired Janice, now stiff and sore, all her skin still smarting from getting her hair ripped out, is told to stand. For a few minutes after she gingerly stands she’s left hoping that maybe this time she’ll only be told to kneel on the rough carpet to give her thanks to the clerk’s boss instead of being told to reoccupy the chair.

For for dramatic results, they could slather all of her in Nair and sit back laughing at the sight of her squirming and crying at the caustic burning. Leave it on a few minutes too long before washing it off, and they would have a crying hyper-hypersensitive adult woman very intent on not moving herself at all and who can’t stand the thought of the slightest touch to any part of her shivering body (very bad sunburn).

Needless to say Janice’s dilemma and the discomfort of the thickness of her skin being reduced, is of no concern, as the now very hairless and very pink, mortified blonde is ordered to go wait in the office in the back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh nice. The ‘public show’ clique I like it. Anything that makes what would be normally routine and boring into humiliating and discomfort.

‘Cooking every inch of her’ from neck to toes for too long with hair-remover cream would be very interesting. The burning would be quite uncomfortable for her to say the least and be funny for them to watch her squirm.

After she’s allowed to rinse herself off, definitely using cold water for soothing, now Janice would find herself still facing her evening but now feeling like a very bad complete full body sunburn that didn’t leave any tan-lines. No doubt the shock and over sensitivity would increase her fear and anxiety, as would their laughter.

Now I’m pretty sure Alberto’s gonna complain about Janice’s‘ surliness and uncooperation’ if for no other reason than to get her in trouble.

Renee camera in her hand, and a chemically toasted Janice, poised above a Sybian machine that’s stabbing straight up at a very very toasted part of her….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Haha Julie knows she has like 5 seconds until Alberto mounts her from behind.

Now seeing how he offered to break her in, how about after awhile of him pounding and spanking her, he pulls out and goes and sits down for a rest. Then janice still aching, breathless, witless had to crawl over to him and lick him clean of herself. Then a nice looooong slow gentle suck, before he orders her to get back in position

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeh this has always been good story. I’ve always wondered at the description of Janice’s body and Alberto saying “..dicktation…” that this story was inspired by the queen of big boob model, Chloe Vevrier who had an photo shoot album by same name.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hahahaha Janice the poor little housewife knows she’s about to get fucked like she’s never been fucked before and there’s nothing she can do about it except ask that he please use lots of lube!

After a few weeks for Janice to recover Renee needs to have her invite Mr Johnson the mailman in for some special “lemonade and cookies” … only wearing her favorite apron … every week!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have always enjoyed rereading this exceptional story. It’s almost poetic.

At the beginning of the day Janice is just an average housewife but after a few hours of Renee’s control she dancing naked in the middle of her street, running from house to house naked, starring in soft core porn photo session, immediately after discovering she’s now gonna be a prostitute getting sent on first appt, before ending with her bare ass naked bent over staring at her future.

Definitely wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah story’s ok but coulda been better. As much as renee laughed at janice about her hubby Jeff’s penis size having the story end right when it did wasn’t to suspenseful. If the author would’ve had a few paragraphs of Janice wideeyed gasping struggling at getting impaled on Alberto’s cock and him being dominant impatient then her disheveled “walk of shame” leaving the hotel and returning home would have been more impactful. Give the reader a sense of her innerturmoil shame humiliation as Renee laughs at her for being a prostitute, Alberto rates her 3 out of 5, and she really understands that from now on she will be judged primarily on her appearance, fake smile & enthusiasm , and sexual skills. Then have the story end with her and Jeff having sex and her noticing that even though she enjoys it has fun, his masculine enthusiasm confidence is much weaker softer less than Alberto dominant manly attitude

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have to snicker at Janice’s predicament at the ending, she knows for a fact at this point that there’s a 50%-50% chance she’ll be taking it in either her puss-puss or up-her-tailpipe, but either way there’s a 100% chance that she’ll be wishing she’d slobbered and gagged on it a lot more when she’d had the chance.

She probly hasn’t even realized it that that soon she’ll be experiencing yet another reason to dislike her big boobs even more. When Alberto buried to the hilt decides to really start enjoying himself by really unleashing and “clapping her cheeks” no doubt janice will be dismayed to discover his firm grip on her “funbags” allow him even more forceful thrust by holding her in place

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WTH!! “…This was it, the final step in her domination, she realized. Sex with a stranger…”

Uummmm hate to break it to Janice but kinda thinking that sucking on Alberto peepee definitely won’t be the final step of her getting dominated….

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love how after the photo session she ordered Janice to get on all fours and put a dog collar on her. That is so brutal! …. now in the future she could do the same, but bring in her young nephew to “take the doggie for a walk” 😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

“Uh, LC, do please lean forward and reach back and pull your cheeks open, hon. We can't quite see everything just yet."

With saying a word or looking back at the giggling clerk or worse yet, the three college age guys who were clearly excited and enjoying thier visit to the French Kiss, Janice reached back and gripped a handful of gluteal flesh just above the thin black line of her lowered thong. It gave just enough under the pressure of her finger tips to show that her ass was fleshy and firm, but still femininely soft, just perfect for the grip of a strong male hand.

"If I can just endure this, soon I’ll be able to home." It was all she could think.

Slowly she pulled her buttocks apart. A draft of air, unlike anything she had experienced in her life, told her exactly how open to the curiously salacious group, she had become. She could not believe what she was doing and a stunned silence took them all, as they watched the helpless blonde open her beautiful pussy like a fresh blossom, in the middle of the store on an anything but ordinary day.

The clerk was almost ecstatic as she saw the hungry lustful gazes devouring all the nude hapless blonde housewife was lewdly putting on display.

“Gentlemen since combined you all spent enough to earn a reward, you are all qualified to have, our floor model my assistant LC here, try out the purchases you’d made.

Her face burning with her terminally injured pride Janice nervously shuffled her high heels as she struggled to maintain the disclosing hold she had on her buttocks as she saw the cruelly joyous expression on the clerks face broadening as the guys started smiling.

The first guy had only bought some porno magazines, no big deal.

The second however eagerly pulled a dildo from his bag, before handing it to her…

However after the third pulled the box of novelty flavored condoms from his bag, a morose now aching Janice with her lowered thong still hobbling her, soon found herself quietly following him in the direction of a convenient backroom desperately hoping she’d only be asked to rate the taste, but wincing at his meaty grip on a naked buttcheek she knew she’d be in for more. Much more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous