Suburban Payback Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 436 was in a row of suites. She stood outside the door for a few minutes before summoning the nerve to knock. A minute passed with no answer. She knocked again and this time heard movement within the room. A second later the door opened. A swarthy man opened the door. He was only an inch taller than her, in his late forties, dressed in an expensive shirt and dress pants. He had on suspenders, probably to accommodate the slight paunch that was evident beneath his expensive attire. He was bald with heavy dark eyebrows and a thin mustache. Behind him the room had the aroma of expensive cigar smoke. He wolfishly looked her over taking in the slender, well-formed legs and thighs, her narrow waist and the barely contained swell of her breasts under the faux-executive outfit.

"Come in," he said

Janice walked into the suite. It was a palacial set up. Behind her the man watched her enjoying the way her buttocks moved slightly under the skirt. Her hips were full and luxurious. She was an absolute palomino, he thought. The afternoon was definitely going to be one to remember.

He walked past her and sat in a large overstuffed chair without offering Janice a place to sit. Once he was settled in he appraised her again. Janice was intensely uncomfortable. She felt like a piece of meat. They both knew he had purchased the privilege of doing whatever he wanted and he seemed intent on savoring it.

"I understand you are new to the business?"

"Yes," said Janice.

"Hmm. Turn around for me."

Slowly Janice turned around. Her bottom shifted under the skirt and her blonde hair slipped across her shoulders. When she completed the turn he was smiling harshly and a bulge was evident in his pants. To her concern she saw that it was quite prominent.
"Very nice," he said. "Take off the jacket."

Her eyes dropping demurely, as Janice slipped it off her shoulders. The movement caused her disproportionately large bosom to strain against the white blouse. The man noticed that as it stretched the cloth, the nipples stood out against the material and the whole shape and shade of them was momentarily evident. His penis stirred even more.

She was beautiful and her reluctance was not well disguised. It made the situation even more arousing for him. His name was Alberto Prevot. His business was officially, real estate, but he dabbled in some other less acceptable, strip clubs across the country. He was also a silent partner in the R&R Travel Agency. For some time he had suggested that a high end entertainment/escort capability be provided for clients that could afford it. When Renee had spoken to him about the potential of her neighbor, he had been intrigued and agreed to "break her in". He was ruthless and had a knack for sensing the vulnerabilities in his business opponents and exploiting then fully. The predatory instinct was suddenly aroused watching the gorgeous blonde doing his bidding. It was one thing to defile a whore; quite another to defile a lady.

Janice dropped the jacket. She stood before him balancing on the spike heels in just the slightly stretchy pin-stripe skirt, a pair of v back panties, and the white top. The man looked her over like she was something on a dessert tray. The bulge in his trousers was now a tenting. The overt display was unnerving, but what concerned her all the more were the apparent dimensions of his penis.

"Take off the skirt."

She reached back and unzipped. With a slight tug, it rode down off her hips. The high riding strings of the abbreviated thong came into view and as the skirt dropped below her thighs and she stepped out, the front panel of the panty betrayed its poor coverage of her womanhood.

"Now the top," he said rolling an expensive cigar between his fingers. His eyes glittered.

There were only four buttons. Janice unfastened them and as the third was opened, the tension of her captive breasts pressed it open so that they spilled out in voluptuous bounty. The thick nipples hardened with the sudden exposure to the air conditioning. With the final button unfastened, she slipped it off her back and dropped it. Now her only garment was the ridiculously brief thong.

Alberto could not help but be impressed. The woman was startlingly beautiful. And in just the last vestige of clothing with her outrageously big breasts standing out from her chest with just the hint of sag and heft, she was magnificent. He had been with some world class women, given his wealth and business connections, but this one was in a class by herself. It was obvious that her bust was natural, as even the slightest shift on the stilt-like shoes, made them shake and tremor. Without a word his eyes dropped to the patch covering her pubic mound. He simply nodded for her to continue.

Janice had realized that she would have to go through with whatever he wanted. She just hoped she would be able to stand it afterwards. So she said nothing as he made the gesture, and reached down to pull off the panties. She was just hooking her thumbs in the top strings, when she was interrupted by the man clearing his throat. She looked at him. He shook his head negatively and gave a twirling motion with the two fingers holding the cigar.

"Turn around while you do it."

A slight blush passed across her features. She knew what that view would show as she bent to pull them down. On the other hand he would see that part of her eventually, and she had no choice. She turned and bent to pull them down.

"Keep your knees straight," he said.

She did as he instructed bending over, straight-legged as she dragged the meager fabric down her legs. The pale shaved vaginal lips were in plain view and above it, the slightly darker hued, tight ring of her ass. As the pushed the panty down over her shoes, he could see the dark pattern of her trimmed muff.

"Turn around," he ordered again.

She straightened and turned back around. She knew better than to try covering with her hands, so she stood before him completely exposed. It was all Alberto could do not to leap out of his chair and drive her onto the carpet with his cock buried in her to the hilt. Instead he calmly ordered her to crawl to him.

Janice lowered herself for the second time that day into a nude all-fours posture and began crawling across the carpet. She was eye level with the thickly outlined prominence in his pants. And as she came closer she saw it twitch like an awakening giant. He smiled as she paused with her gorgeous face above his lap.

"Take out my cock."

There was moment, just a moment, when she looked like she might cry or refuse, but she quickly overcame the internal resistance and reached up to unbuckle his expensive belt. The top of her hand brushed against the hardness surprising her. She unfastened his pants, and then tugged the zipper down. He was wearing bikini underwear (an image of those wealthy overweight European men in Speedos suddenly occurred to her) and as the final confinement of the shorts was pulled down, the huge stalk of meat sprang out from his paunchy belly.

It was as big as she had estimated, nine inches at least, and it was still not completely stiff. It was also thick with heavy dark veins and a large head like a small plum. She said nothing at first. Her husband, probably because of his embarrassment at his own self-declared small size, had never really displayed himself to her in a blatant way. When they made love or she performed on him, it was always in muted light. Now she was facing one that was twice as long as Jeff's and in the open light of day. What was worse, Alberto seemed to read her mind.

"Never had one this big," he declared and for emphasis made it twitch using his pelvic muscles.

It was an arrogant, repulsive display. The man was a pig, she thought. An impulsive desire to slap his face arose in her, but she squelched it. She looked at his cock. It was a dark tan there were no tan lines anywhere.

"He tans in the nude," she thought.

At its base she saw a full heavy scrotum shaved smooth. Surrounding it was a coat of the coarsest black hair. It matched the wiry effusion of hair that started at the base of his rod. She had a dreadful suspicion that she was about to have to couple with a man that looked like some kind of beast.

"Suck it," he said, breaking her thought process.

This was it, the final step in her domination, she realized. Sex with a stranger. She looked at the stiff member and with a resigned closing of her eyes, opened her mouth and licked the underside of the head. The man groaned and settled in for what she realized was going to be a full treatment with her mouth.

She grasped around the base finding that one hand barely encircled it. Opening as wide as she could and careful to keep her lips tightly fixed over her teeth she slipped her mouth around the bulbous head. It was already almost a mouthful. She rolled her tongue and heard a groan from the subject of her treatment. She opened her eyes and found herself looking into the direct stare of the man. From his perspective, he had never seen anything more sensual than this. A beautiful blonde, an amateur surely, with her mouth grossly stretched around his cock and her eyes wide in surprise and mild distress was like Viagra incarnate. It was like symbolically sexually conquering every one of those hot, self-righteous, upper middle-class bitches, that given the right circumstances, would be right where the blonde was; on her knees with his big brown dick knocking at the door of her throat. He reached forward and grabbed a double handful of her thick hair and guided her farther down on the shaft.

For Janice it was a real violation. She was taking more cock that she had ever anticipated, and her body responded. As the knob impacted the back of her throat she gagged and her eyes widened. Contrary to a considerate lover's response, Alberto did not let up on the force feeding of his cock. He began a pistoning motion, humping his hips and guiding her lovely face up and down as she struggled and gagged around his stalk. She was taking seven inches in and out with great difficulty, but that made it all the more intense an experience for him. She was drooling around his big tool, which with the added stimulation had enlarged a little more. His pubic hair was damp and the entire shaft was slick and shiny with spittle. It went on and on, her face taking a royal fucking until he was just on the verge of climaxing. Just before he was about to explode, he lifted her face completely off his penis and looked at her face. Her eyes were watering, and her lips were wet and even more pouty as they remained parted. She looked completely used.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" he said cruelly.

Janice's eyes watered just a bit more. She knew the answer she was supposed to give regardless of it being opposite to the truth.

"Yes," she said.

He smiled. "Well, that is all you can have for a while. Because now.......I want you bent over the desk. You are playing the secretary theme, right?"

Janice looked over at the desk. It was facing the window. He was going to have her like that. She felt a sense of complete revulsion, but climbed to her feet and walked across the room jiggling and shaking as she tried to travel on the unstable shoes. Alberto watched her thinking that he might just have to make a return visit in the near future. Her big boobs, jostled and her ass shook slightly as she approached the low desk. She stood in front of it and looked back at him. He estimated her position with an experienced eye as he stood up and started to undress.

"Take a step back," he ordered, and when she had complied, "Now bend over and put those elbows on the desk.

He had guessed right. At that distance when she placed her elbows on the smooth table top with her feet flat on the floor, her entire body was suspended above the floor. Her little pussy was easily accessible, and her huge breasts hung straight toward the carpet. Alberto chuckled as he took off his shirt. Janice looked back and saw that her earlier fears were realized. He was hairy and the big belly and his short stature only made him all the more ape like. Worse, as he turned she saw the hair on his back. In just a short time he was completely naked and his offensive cock was still just as turgid and wet as she had made it. He took a step toward her.

Time to really introduce you to the job, sweetie," he said and chuckling added, "Maybe a little DICKtation!"

12