All Comments on 'Suburban Sex Club Ch. 02'

by Laura_Mary_Chutmeh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a joke.

I don't think people treat rabid dogs this badly. This was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Good story! He knows how to handle you...for sure! I think a good story is one where the reader is drawn in as one of the actors. For me, I was Akash. As I read, I could fantasize about making a handle out of your hair and holding your head steady while thrusting into the back of your throat with my stiff dick. When the moment came, I'd hold you still while I ejaculated spurt after spurt of my cream into your mouth for you to savor. Good story....loved it!

JamesRichJamesRichover 9 years ago
Good Story

You really understand the role of a submissive girl! I liked the ending where she was kneeling in the snow, naked, arms bound behind her, choking on his cum...WHEW!! When's the next installment?

Ariel69Ariel69over 9 years ago
more?

I liked it! I was really able to picture the scene but it needed to continue...that curtain moving or the flashing blue/red lights...

Laura_Mary_ChutmehLaura_Mary_Chutmehover 9 years agoAuthor
Oh yes...more coming

Thank y'all for feedback. More is in the "pipeline," pending approval.

To the person that said this was a joke and no one treats a rabid dog this way...you know nothing of the sub lifestyle. It can be full time or part time, as much or as little as you want, and other people have really no right to judge. It's a fucking free country last time I checked, and if you don't like the subject matter, don't read.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Naughty or Nice.

Naughty for smoking.

Nice for your quick obedience.

I can quite any time I want to. I just don't want to right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous