All Comments on 'Succubus Keep'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Perfect Seduction

-lips are licked, slightly bitten- how interesting...for I personally know Guyon & believe Me....its perfect!

~Madame~

mjm202036mjm202036over 15 years ago
Another great piece of work...

ManyEyedHydra, this is great work. I love it when the man falls prey to the seduction of a succubus and far too late finds himself trapped. You are a great writer for these creatures. I tip my hat at your abilities in writing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff

Great storyline and very well executed. Loved the Leila character and the way she dissolves his resistance with her wiles and body. Sterling stuff!

xxxecilxxxecilover 15 years ago
Always More

I never get tired of well-written Succubus stories, I'm ready to surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
indeed

"...a creature built purely for pleasure and sin" - very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best Succubus Story I have ever read!

Title say it all.

Loved the seduction, REALLY loved the hero, The succubus was steamy, seductive.

I want prequel with this character or Better him escape and we do it all over again!!!!

...Game? there is a game? Oooooo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun fun fun

I think she should either work over to your other story...or maybe start one of her own...but anyways...I loved it

AcalAcalabout 15 years ago
Awesome story

Loved that story it was soo hot, and you know of course that the future is fluid what you see is only one of many different possible pathways. So I'd say that his will would actually be strong enough to fight her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, More, MORE!!!!!

Can we have him escape with a fluke? I would love to see this succubus hunt him down and seduce the knight with all sexy spells and feminine wiles.

It is so much fun watch this brave knight meet his end. AGAIN!

LOVED the Demon Lord too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All time Best Succubus Story ever!

Are there plans for more of this series? I really hope so, since you left the end open. To have this retold all over again would be a real treat! The succubus, the hero, and the vengeful crippled demon is the perfect combination.

A freak escape could turn into a merry chase since the Demon now knows the knight's weakness. All ending in a wonderfully seductive conclusion?

ByuVAMP1ByuVAMP1over 14 years ago
Great! Great! Great!

This is one of the best succubus stories i have read! I loved the ending, so many different ways to keep it going! Don't stop what you're doing! Handsome knight, beautiful succubus, what could be more intoxicating? I truly hope there will be more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please...

Please tell me you are going continue the Succubus Keep stories. They are soooooo erotic, I just love to watch that knight struggle. Bites her lip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!

OMG this story was amazing. Is it correct form below that there will be a sequel?

I can't wait to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved every Moment

One word: AMAZING!

This is the best succubus story ever. period.

The characters are great, the plot intensive, and the action very steamy. Please make more of this one!

On to the review:

The set up was well done, I liked how the trap was set. The knight was likable and I was torn between rootling for him, and wanted to see him drained by the succubus.

The main demon was perfect. He show emotion and a lots of character as well as persnally flaws.

The succubus was the star. She was so differnt from other ones. She had personally, you could see her think, and she knew just what to do. I loved how she interacted with the knight, and broke him down.

It would be a shame not to see at least 1 more, like what actually happens after she really visits him.

Applauds for a well crafted story.

KikoriKikorialmost 13 years ago
Amazingly done.

Ain't many Succubus stories that I say could "Take the cake", but this is definitely one of them. Very well written.

FasterFalconFasterFalconalmost 13 years ago
Computer game?

Was the computer game you mentioned in the intro ever finished?

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Computer Game

@FasterFalcon

No, I don't believe it was, unfortunately. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

I thought this was totally awesome :)

Thanks!

Vergil1989Vergil1989almost 13 years ago
As if there was any doubt it deserved anything less than five stars.

Yep, it's me again lol. Anyway, this had a distinctly different feel from the last few stories I've read from you but it was no less perfectly executed. Keep up the wonderful and quite erotic good work.

beasthunterbeasthunterover 12 years ago
Well Done

Good plot, well written, almost no distracting editing problems. I liked the way you let the reader have his cake and eat it too. Thanks. Now to sample your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Best erotic read I have ever ran into

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Best erotic story I have ever ran into

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Don't think I'd mind dying like that at all ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking erotic

Shame we men are all suckers to our pleasures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Best death,aint it?

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 12 years ago
Nice.

Good twist in the end ther.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amzzzzzzzzzing!!!!

Absolutely the best succubus story ever. Please do a follow up on what actually happened. Or perhaps a trilogy?

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
What a way to go!

See title. :D

dougbonedougboneover 10 years ago
Bravo... hope there is a continuation to the Elam epic

Very enriching tome of erotica Many Eyes... Really splendid description and creation of a noble knight and his hopeless potential final fight. Although, the lovely Leila was another irresistible succubus in your literary legend, I still was pulling for

noble Elam to overcome the delicious demon. Very nice touch with the temporary aid the Cross was for Elam and how all hope was lost when she snaped the holy Christ symbol. Damn, this succubus was oh so bad and yet who can say no the ultimate pleasure? Not me, I'm afraid...at least if they are created by you Hydra!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

Simply the best succubus story EVER! Please, Please, Please. Add another chapter, or two to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, more, more!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE make more of this story!!!! It is the best one I have ever read. Love the struggle and the succubus powers. But mostly the seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!

Amazing story, maybe the best succubus I have ever read. Any chance of making this a mini-series? though I do want the knight to meet a sexy end. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More more more...

Agreed this should be a mini series with the succubus and Elan. Maybe a prequel?

Either way it is far too good for just one story.

Calli06Calli06almost 9 years ago
Drained, and filled full at the same time...

Every man struggles within himself to be strong, and yet to surrender to something so primal, so tender, so completely encompassing that he can abandon all semblance of resistance with a clear conscience. You have found the key to describing that sense with exquisite accuracy, and bathe us in it- the glorious bliss of becoming in touch with our most essential needs...

Calli06Calli06almost 9 years ago
Imagine...

Imagine, in your most vulnerable of moments, how it would carry you away to feel soft wings wrapping around you, drawing you into the closest of embraces where you could not pull away from the touch of skin- soft upon soft, and to feel that emotional gush of reserve giving way as you are coaxed into release, into surrender to forces so subtle, so irresistable. This is what you draw so beautifully for us, precious scrivener of our dearest heart's desire...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grrr

I really was hoping that Elan would pull through and break her neck or something. A sad ending for a great hero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply the Best

This is the best succubus story I have ever read. It has so many erotic twists, and I like how the hero struggles but is eventually drained.

Love the characters, the writing, but it is the story that makes this post... "simply the best."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idea

A succubus vs a guy with erectile dysfunction, the guy wins in the end .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wild ride

A very well written parable on the importance of choosing the right tool for the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

I'd love to see a part two where she betrays the demon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Game

Did Guyon ever complete his game?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story I have read here.

Crazy good.

Part 2 please. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous