Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this talk of sex and memories had made me so horny that I would probably have come if we hit a little turbulence. In fact, I know it sounds weird, but I was kind of hoping we would.

Wanting to hear more about Angie's college adventures, I said, "I can't believe that while my friend Elaine and I were losing our lingual-clitoral cherries to Jeff, he had his cock down Bobbie's or should I say Roberta's esophagus. He must have been a very satisfied customer.

"But, enough about my ancient history, let's hear more about the story of Barb's boobs, Leo the lion and your cum obsession."

Angie continued her story.

Rich Cream Filling

Well, we woke up the next morning and we all felt pretty OK about the night. We also decided to try it again. Everyone was more than satisfied by the previous night's events, so we figured, why not?

It was decided to save "the event" for Friday or Saturday nights when none of us had other plans and we could sleep in since our roommates were never there on weekends. This went on until winter break.

A few days after I got home to my parent's house, it felt like it was time to get some cum and since Leo wasn't available I didn't know what I'd do. He was with his parents a thousand miles away in Chicago. By the end of the second week I was getting desperate. I couldn't wait for my cum source to deliver the goods and by the time I returned to school I was ready to walk into the nearest fraternity, get on my knees and say 'ah.'

Leo returned to school the same day I did, but Barbara didn't return for two days. I let Leonard fuck me a twice, but only with a condom so I could capture his cum and drink it. In addition I sucked Leo three times each of those two days. I counted. I mean, classes hadn't started, exactly, and a girl gets thirsty, right?

After Barbara returned, things went pretty much the same way for about a month: Leo would come over for dinner on Friday nights and the three of us would come and come and come. Sometimes we added a Saturday. Barbara still loved watching him come, but she was getting bolder with his sperm. She'd tried to lick it off her boobs a few times and was OK with that. Then she let him come in her mouth.

It was funny since you could see she really wanted to try to swallow it. (Of course, I was disappointed that I wasn't getting to taste it.) She sat there and gave it the old college try, but her body just wasn't cooperating. She gagged a couple of times, like she had the dry heaves and ran up to spit it out in the sink.

I wondered if Leo thought, "There went another novel."

On a Friday night in February, just after our first set of exams the three of us were sitting around at the table in our suite, Leo having just arrived. Barbara asked Leonard if he'd take his cock out so she could suck it, while I was beginning to sauté some chicken breasts. It had been a stressful week and Leonard had not masturbated, he informed us, in several days. It wasn't going to take him long to come and he knew that Barbara, though she was getting better, still couldn't swallow.

As he leaned over to rub Barbara's breasts through her t-shirt and bra while stroking her head with his other hand, he noticed a package of Oreo Cookies among some other groceries on the table.

"Hey, Angie, since you're such a cum fan, how would you like to have an Oreo with my special cream filling?" he asked me as Barbara's hands and mouth were bringing him closer to his first orgasm in several days. "I'm ready to drop my load and it's going to be a biggie. Wouldn't you like a cum appetizer?"

Now I've never been terribly strict about most things having to do with protocol, but my mother taught me that you don't spoil your dinner by having dessert first. Nevertheless, I thought the whole idea of eating cum on food was very exciting, so I responded by asking them to try to hold off for a minute, finished sautéing the chicken, poured in the wine, chicken broth, onions, mushrooms, thyme, and other things I had ready for our coq au vin, turned down the heat, and put the lid on it.

I reached into the cabinet and took out a package of Reduced Fat Wheat Thin Crackers.

I walked over to the table, sat down, opened the package, took out one little cracker, put it on my outstretched palm and said, "OK, Leonard, let me have some cream dip for my cracker."

Between the hand job he was giving Barbara's boobs, one of which was now exposed like a huge, pink grapefruit living on her otherwise clothed chest, her bobbing head, the feel of her tongue and her soft, firm, luscious lips, and the exciting thought of coming on the cracker on my palm, he was more than ready. He almost roughly yanked his cock out of Barb's mouth and immediately began to shoot volley after volley of semen onto the cracker. By the fifth or sixth one you could no longer even see the poor little Reduced Fat Wheat Thin. In fact, I had to cup my palm to keep the whole load from overflowing. It looked beautiful and delicious, plus I enjoyed the warm spurts on my hand almost as much as I enjoyed the stimulating aroma.

Maintaining my hand in just that position I leaned over and sucked the remaining drops from Leo's cockhead and fingers, making a little spermy mess on my face that tingled delightfully. That sent me off on a surprisingly short but intense orgasm. I shuddered and closed my eyes momentarily, not even thinking about the pooled appetizers in my hand. Wow!

That, I thought, was totally cool. I opened my eyes and saw Barbara with her hand down her jeans, her eyes almost closed, but still staying focused on her crazy roommate's cum covered cracker. Leo had dropped onto a chair, but was also staring at my palm.

As all eyes were on me and I had had my warm-up climax (That must be an oxymoron!), I brought my semen-besotted palm to my lips. So much sensuousness: The cum shined brightly in the neon ceiling lights and the aroma itself was exciting me again.

I dipped my tongue into the pool and simply moved it around my palm trying to locate the cracker. Between my tongue's initial tasting of the cum and the feeling of it caressing my palm I began to squeeze my legs together as another slow-moving orgasm started from deep inside me.

My tongue made contact with the edge of the cracker, but I needed to taste more cum. I needed it in my mouth, so I pulled my tongue back into my mouth, put my lips onto the surface and, in a very unladylike gesture, slurped a good amount of cum into my mouth. It was like nectar of the gods. My orgasm continued, growing bigger, as I moved the semen around my mouth, under my tongue, mixing it with my saliva. I opened my mouth to show "the gang" how much fun I was having, slurping it down my lip, onto my chin and then sucking it back in several times. Then I bubbled it between my teeth as I smiled with my lips coated with half of Leo the Lion's large load.

Deciding to try something I'd never done with cum, I gargled with it. I made gargling noises that seemed to fill the suite.

Eventually I swallowed the yummy gargle.

Now excited to taste food and cum together for the first time, I reached with my dry hand to pick up the semen saturated Reduced Fat Wheat Thin. I lifted it the two or three inches to my mouth, daintily put it on my tongue, closed my mouth and chewed.

The cum had cooled to room temperature by now and it was strange, yet exciting. It tasted exactly like a cum-soaked cracker. The texture of the cracker was no longer exactly recognizable as a firm cracker. The texture of the semen, however, was still there and I enjoyed that. It almost felt like the cracker got in the way. I told myself, though, that maybe this is an acquired taste, like caviar. Letting the food and drink combination sit in my mouth was just fine. I enjoyed the semen flavor and by now the cracker just added to its saltiness. I was thinking about a cum chaser, though, and wondered if Leo could get it up again before dinner.

"Oh! My! God!"

Surprised, no, really shocked by those three stunned ejaculations (I love using that word even when it doesn't refer to sex!) the three of us looked to see from whence they came.

Standing at the doorway we saw Rachel, her jaw lowered, mouth agape, eyes wide open. Our roommate picked that moment to come home.

I'm there with a palmful of semen, a mouthful of cum-on-a-cracker. Leo's there with his pants and underwear at his knees, his little lion smiling with its one eye at the throng. Barbara has this one giant jiggling jug sticking out of the top of her top, its nipple and perfectly round areola starring back at Rachel, a very wide white bra strap exposed, sitting on the floor on her knees, and a hand vigorously moving in her crotch. All three of us not three feet from one another.

No one moved -- except, of course, Barbara.

* * * *

CHAPTER 3

"Oh!

"My!

"God!"

Rachel had obviously entered while I must have been mid semen gargling (not a construct I hear often, but sounds like something done below deck of a Nimitz-class carrier) because we never heard the door open.

The three us of caught in flagrante delicto must have been quite a sight. I still had a supersized load of semen on my upraised palm, Leonard with his pants and underpants at his ankles sat in a chair and otherwise-clothed Barbara had one of her giant boobs staring straight at our surprise visitor with her hand viciously rubbing away between her legs. Oh, what a sight. No wonder Rachel had a look of utter disbelief on her face.

For several long seconds no one said anything, Rachel's three staccato interjections having pretty much said it all.

There didn't really seem to be much point in any of us hiding anything or trying to make it not look like what it was.

As the seconds passed Barbara kept diligently working towards her goal, ultimately coming with a serious song of delight. (Good for her, I thought, this is a girl who can stay focused!) Leonard and I enjoyed Barbara's joyful noise and I could see Leo's little lion begin to stir.

I finally decided to take some action -- as my recently interrupted and now simmering low-key orgasm wanted to come to fruition -- and began to chew and then swallow the semen-laden Reduced Fat Wheat Thin Cracker that had been sitting in my mouth. This and the continuing climax initiated minutes ago, in turn, caused me to breath even more heavily through my nose. (It's amazing how breathing through your nose seems so inadequate during sex. On the other hand I'd been taught not to chew with your mouth open and I certainly was not going to break that rule at this juncture.)

In any event, a round of orgasms continued for 2/3 of the females in the room until finally our breathing began to return to normal just as Rachel slowly raised her lowered jaw and started to breath again.

Finally, Barbara and I both said quite casually, "Hey, Rachel. How're you doing?"

Leo picked up a hand to wave slowly in a circular movement and then continued the movement in a very nice wide arc ending directly on his prick, almost like a slo-mo replay of a receiver reaching for a ball in a football game.

"Rachel," I said, deciding for the nonce that there really wasn't much else in the way of other stimulating conversation, "Would you like some semen?" Then I pointed like a spokes-model with my free hand to my coated, upraised palm.

She still stood there, aghast.

"OK, then, more for me," I said. I proceeded to suck up the remainder of the pooled cum in my hand, lick the whole thing to get every last drop, and have a nice little temblor, just a 3.8 or 3.9 on the Angie-Richter (Isn't that the name of a comedian?) scale, not large, but more than enough to enjoy.

I licked my lips, took a deep breath, savoring the cum-tingle in my throat, opened my eyes wide and focused on the still-voyeuristically-paralyzed Rachel, while licking any cum I missed off my fingers.

"You're all... I mean... Angela, you're all -- spermy!" she stated, chronicling the obvious. "Barbara, you've got semen staining your top. I won't even ask which one of you is having sex with, I mean, who is or what is..." she stammered, not sure exactly what to do or say.

Forget about the sex. With the three of us in various states of sartorial disgrace, it appeared it was all too much for her. She crossed the common room, taking off her coat, walked into her own, rarely used room, and closed the door.

The three of us were still on a post-sort-of-but-not-quite-coital high. We looked at one another, smiling. After a few moments, the smiles became broader until we all were rolling on the floor with laughter.

As I said: oh, what a night.

Booby Dancing

The next few weeks saw some slight shifts in us all. Barbara became more comfortable with and actually began to enjoy when Leonard came in her mouth. Of course, she still couldn't swallow it, but we thought she was getting closer.

As men have explained it to me, having a nice, warm, wet mouth and tongue to come in and on is where the magic truly is. The swallowing, I'm told, is sexy, but the coming is the prime time event. It's weird. Men just can't enjoy the blowjob. They feel a sense of disappointment if we don't swallow. What's that about? Does swallowing make the blowjob any better? How can that be? If you hold a cock in your mouth until it's returned to normal non-aroused size and then take your mouth off it, the blowjob is over. I'll never understand why what a woman chooses to do then with the cum matters.

Now, for me personally, it's the taste of the cum that's at least as big a turn-on as any other part of sex. And I can't imagine why any woman would want to dispose of it anywhere but down her throat. Then again, I may be in the minority on that point. In fact, one night on a bet, I held Leo's semen in my mouth for a couple of hours. I kept it there, trying not to bulk it up with saliva until he came in my mouth two more times that night. My jaws were a little tired, but it was fun. The taste kept exciting me each time, though I must admit it was hard to not swallow when Barbara baked some chocolate chip cookies. They smelled so good. It was a conflict, but I came so hard just by swallowing if you can believe that. I won the bet too, but that's really another story. Let me try to stay on track.

We all became very comfortable with our sex trio act. Leonard never complained about wanting more fucking or more sucking or anything. Barbara and I were feeling more and more comfortable about our sexual encounters as they were on occasion bordering on the homosexual, but never overtly or overly so. Licking cum off her tits was a turn-on for all of us.

Things continued this way for another few weeks. We never saw Rachel again after that one night and none of us even heard from her. Whenever her impeccably timed presence came up in conversation it always ended with "Let sleeping dogs lie" "No news is good news" or occasionally something relating to fixing unbroken things, unopening cans of worms, or Pandora's box.

For whatever reason Fridays were our primary night. We still hadn't told anyone about our unusual encounters and we were all busy with school and other activities. Each of us would go out on an occasional date, but our Friday night sexual encounters appeared to keep our sex drives reasonably under control, hormones notwithstanding.

I must admit, though, that it was around this time that I had a minor revelation that I simply didn't want to admit to myself: I began to crave more semen, but I also wanted to be in a steady relationship. (I mused about the words "paradox," "dichotomy," etc.) I didn't have a guy in mind, I just began to feel that these sexual escapades were fun, but empty. Yet, how could I possibly be in a relationship and have more cock and cum?

On a Wednesday evening Barbara, smiling grandly, met me at the door when she heard me opening the lock. "He wants to bring his roommates," she announced with a clear mixture of apprehension and anticipation.

"He wants to bring his roommates?" I mused aloud quizzically. "Hmm. Has he told them? What will that do to 'the arrangement'?"

"I'm not sure," she replied. "Can you imagine? Four cocks."

"Barb, you're supposed to be the one with all the experience, remember? Leo's cock doubled the total number I've known intimately, you know, face to face. You mean, you've never been with a group? I know we've never discussed it, but I expected you with that body of yours would have had at least a little gang-bang experience."

"Well, yeah, but it was more happenstance than planned. I was kind of young and still all lovey-dovey with this guy when I was a senior who said his friends were-- Oh, never mind. This is just so cool. I'm like totally stoked."

Then upon reflection she asked me, "Do you know his roommates? Who are they? What do they look like? Are they cute? Are they nice guys?"

"Ahh," was all I said, considering that we pretty much had no idea who they were.

But, hey, in the spirit of "you're only young once" we decided to recite that wonderful quote from the Tom Cruise flick of long ago, Risky Business, where his buddy Miles always tells him when he starts to question if he should do something: "Sometimes, Joel, you just have to say 'What the fuck.'"

Plus, when you did the math there'd be two cocks apiece, three or four orgasms each... It was the first time mathematics had ever physically stimulated me.

We invited them over for dinner.

So that Friday Leonard brought the three roommates over at 6:30. None was an Adonis, but they were pretty nice guys, not too good or too bad to look at and we figured that they must have the equipment, and expected that it all worked as it was supposed to work. In other words, we'd get our cum.

We were up pretty late that night. I think each of the guys had three or four orgasms. I lost count of my own at an absurd multiple of a two-digit prime number. (You see, I told you math suddenly became very erotic.) There was lots of sucking and even a reasonable amount of fucking.

As we were still playing with foods and cum, we experimented with that, too. I had cum on toast (kind of boring) and a cum-drenched chocolate chip cookie (a little too chewy). I finally had a couple of cum-filled Oreos. And for your reference, they're better when the cum's still warm. Plus, you have to eat them open-faced or when you put the top on, the cum either gets absorbed by the cookie or it squirts out the side. I also had a cum-coated Reese's Peanut Butter-filled Chocolate Cup. That was really good. (It was not a night to count calories!)

The next night, we all (the six of us) decided to go to an early movie. It was a fun night, getting close to Spring break, and still quite cold. On the way back to the dorm, the six of us went into a market for a few things. One of the guys found something I still find exciting to this day.

Everyone was tired and the guys were a little sore from probably eight or ten orgasms in the past day or so (as Friday night's events continued well into Saturday morning). When we got back from the movie Barbara and I gave everyone a round of blowjobs. (I got to do all the swallowing, of course, but Barb could suck with the best of them. She occasionally tried to swallow, but I took her aside and told her that watching the look of her retching was not attractive. She decided she'd continue to try when it was just Leo. Good idea, I told her.)

Afterwards we opened some champagne to celebrate the arrival of mid-terms and anything else that seemed appropriate.

Barbara still had energy, but I was beat. I begged off any more of our quirky oral sexual delights and went to take a nap to in my room.

I slowly woke up an hour or so later - feeling very peaceful and rejuvenated - to the strains of what at first sounded vaguely like instrumental "world music," percussive and exotic.

123456...9