Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However, I know a woman..." I trailed off. smiling at Barbara.

"I just wish I could swallow the damn stuff," Barb added, purposely shaking her boobs at the room.

By now the guys had come around again and started talking about porn videos they'd seen and women they'd been with. I was surprised at how amiable a group it was, especially considering they'd not known one another before this evening.

It was now getting pretty late and we'd finished another couple of bottles of champagne. Then, my almost crazy as I am roommate pulls out a small box that I couldn't quite see, but I could make out the word chocolate on it.

"Who's up or can get it up for giving us one more round before we have to get down to work on projects and studying for exams this week?

The guys looked at one another. I almost thought there was going to be a little bit of a pissing contest, but each guy in a very genteel way nodded agreeably.

"Angie, I know you enjoy the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when they're cum-coated, but Jim found these in the market and I knew you needed to try them -- and I had to see them," Barbara said as she opened the box and took out a large empty chocolate cup, like a Reese's cup, but without the filling, basically like an empty miniature, chocolate pie.

My mouth did begin to water. I asked, "You guys have come two or three times tonight. Are you sure you're up to this?

"I just don't want to put any pressure on anyone. Of course, 'if you build it, I will come.'"

And just like that they stood up. Barbara, Rachel and I sat on the coffee table and sucked as many cocks as we could. I had one rubbing sensuously against my neck and under my chin, alternating between two others: one would be in my mouth and one would be pressing against my cheek and forehead. I'm sure Barbara was in a similar situation. I couldn't see what Rachel was up to but I was sure she was sucking Doug and maybe his roommate.

The licking, jerking and sucking went on for some time since these guys were excited, but didn't have a great deal of ammo left. Eventually, things got moving, with groans and moans all around.

As each guy got ready it was much less intense than before. You could tell there wasn't going to be a mass of near-simultaneous orgasms. One by one each cock got ready to discharge its white nectar and Barbara took the frozen chocolate cup and held it in front of each coming cock. Even though it had been frozen, between the heat from her fingers and the much warmer deposits of semen, the cup became a little gooey. Regardless, it did maintain its composition and kept in the cum.

By the time everyone had done his part -- made a contribution, so to speak -- Barbara had one hand in her pussy and was shaking violently with another orgasm. I was afraid she'd drop the chocolate cream cup or spill some.

Not so. She was a champ, riding that orgasm like a nationally titled bull rider, not letting that dessert out of her sight or out of the plane of equilibrium.

Finally, it was time for my sweets. Since I didn't have the other (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) when Barb brought them out, I figured I was due.

The problem arose when I looked at the slightly gooey chocolate, semen-filled cup and couldn't figure out how to eat it. If I bit out of the side I might spill it, but if I drank it I wouldn't be able to get the combined tastes.

What is a girl to do?

Looking around at the stares focused on my mouth and the sweet treat inches in front of it, I was struck by the visuals of the evening. We'd watched a movie, we'd seen lovely Barbara dance by candlelight, we'd seen everyone see Barbara's boobs and ejaculate on them, and now my mouth, tongue, and lips and this chocolate filled with sperm were the focus.

Boy, college kids!

Eventually, I took a bite high up on one side above the cum-line. Between the dark chocolate taste and the semen smell, I had an epicurean orgasm deep inside of me. It was hard to focus on that and eat more at the same time, but I'm a talented woman.

I broke off another little piece of the side, tipped the cup the other way and dipped the chocolate into the semen. Slurp! That's a flavor they don't have at Baskin Robbins!

I continued to eat and drink my dessert until it was all gone and my mouth was richly chocolate and cream coated.

Now, that was a dessert!

What a night it was.

It was right about then that everyone almost simultaneously realized that he or she was exhausted, having had two or three or more orgasms and multiple glasses of champagne. In addition to which, we'd maintained a heightened sexual energy for several hours and it was now close to morning.

So after the guys bade us adieu and Rachel and Doug decided to go back to his place, Barb and I barely managed to crawl into our beds for what was left of the night.

"Wow. That was just before mid-terms?" I asked. "Weren't you nervous about kissing off studying?"

"Oh, there would be time for that later," she replied. "I actually thought the next day was going to be dedicated to preparing for the week's exams.

"How wrong I was. The next night made this one seem like letting some kid get to first base in junior high."

And leaving me with that enticing tidbit, she excused herself and went to use the lavatory, leaving me to review the events of this delicious cum adventure, eager for her to return to tell me more.

* * * *

CHAPTER 4

Angie had returned from the plane's lavatory and just picked up the story from right where she left it. That was fine with me. I was anticipating this so much that, under the blanket draped over me, I was enjoyably playing with myself and reminiscing about the extraordinary tale she'd been telling."

A good cum-filled story told engagingly by an Amazon, flying at 450 miles an hour, well sated with both white wine and cum, and now expertly manipulating my little button to another heady climax surrounded by a plane full of unaware strangers were all proof that life was good!"

Continuing the erotic tale, Angie started.

The following day we woke up at the crack of noon and met in silence over black coffee at the suite's kitchen table. Hangovers are a bitch -- and trying to study with one was even worse.

We did, however, make it to the library by mid-afternoon and got in a few hours of studying. In fact, things had gelled enough in my brain and I was feeling confident with my knowledge for the exams of the next couple of days that I had a glass of wine with dinner. This had the unfortunate effect of making me horny.

But wait, let me back up, when we entered Seaton coming from the lib we ran into Leonard, a couple of his roommates, and another guy I'd not seen before coming up in the elevator. Leo and his roommates made some wisecracks about the previous evening and, one thing led to another, we invited Leo and all his roommates, plus "the new guy" over for a potluck dinner.

Everyone felt pretty comfortable about the events of the weekend as we prepared a meal of leftovers, some pasta, and whatever salvageable vegetables we could find.

Finally, the torrent of jokes abated and Leo formally introduced Emanuel, a biochemistry major and exchange student from Brazil; Emanuel was also a musician, played piano, guitar and bass guitar in a band.

Not understanding the inside jokes, he inquired about the previous night. The others -- being good guys -- looked at us to see if we were OK with them telling Emanuel; Barbara and I nodded. They told him of the night's goings-on and I was sure his jaw would make a noise hitting the kitchen table.

"This is not true. You do not do these things," Emanuel said in shock.

"It is the truth, Emanuel, we did and we do," I responded.

Barbara continued, "We certainly got a bit carried away last night. You see, though I've been with more than a few men in my life, I have never found one who could satisfy me as completely as I would like. Last night these boys and the others who joined us surprised me. I didn't think I could ever get that turned on, but that brought sexual arousal for me to a new level. It was amazing."

"But, you actually had sex with all these men, these eight or nine men in one night?" Emanuel asked.

"Oh, no. Well, yes. Sort of," Barb answered with difficulty. "You see my sexual desire is not necessarily that of other women. I think for millennia men -- and women -- have assumed that sex should be just one way -- that one way alone is 'normal' and anything that's not that way or close to it is deviant. But, that's not how I see it.

"If I get excited and can climax satisfactorily by watching a guy jerk off, why is that not acceptable? It certainly is acceptable to me. It's not that I want to do that every time I have sex, but I do really enjoy it.

"And that's what we did last night. The guys did a lot of jerking off, a whole lot. It was exciting and fun. Angie and I had fun, we climaxed more than many women could hope for in a month or two," she continued, smiling, nodding and raising her eyebrows at me in an insider's look, "and I truly can't say if I can come that much at that level of intensity with traditional penis-vagina sex. I think not. Sometimes I enjoy it, but a lot of the time I just want to play with myself -- or have a knowing hand or tongue do it -- and see and feel a big cock jerk off on my stare-raising chest!"

Emanuel was still incredulous and just slowly shook his head.

Paul, one of Leonard's roommates, then said, "As long as we're talking about fantasies, I have to tell you that watching you dance was perhaps the sexiest thing I've ever seen in person. You danced like a professional belly dancer. My buddies and I used to go to a Middle Eastern restaurant. Late at night they had belly dancers who were legitimate professionals but bared more than traditional ones. Sometimes, we'd sneak in and watch them. They were amazing.

"But, seeing you dance was unreal. I almost came just watching you with the tops of your boobs jiggling above that halter thing. Then, I don't think I've ever come as much as I did when you asked us to come on your chest or in the champagne glass. I know that coming on your tits was an experience I will never, ever forget."

Barbara said some "aw shucks" thank-yous and then I butted in, "Yeah, Emanuel, in a different way, I know it sounds weird, but I love the taste of semen. It excites me in a separate way than vaginal intercourse does. When I'm sucking on a cock, I can separate myself from the man and just get extraordinary pleasure with this 'relationship' I have with the cock. I try to make it come as much as possible so that my pleasure will be heightened by having more semen to taste, savor, and drink.

"But, one of my fantasies is to sit in a luxurious chair, my hair done, with deep red lipstick, dressed in an elegant gown, with heels, and have a queue of men to suck on, each one supplying me with the fruits of our combined labors. That's one of the reasons I work so hard to pleasure a man, to take him deep into my throat. Men love to watch, and having a man watch me is exciting in itself, but if it'll make him come more and come again and again, well, all I can say is 'keep 'em coming.'"

Another one of the roommates, Dan, then said, "That's almost like the joke about wanting a woman with a flat head so you have a place to put your beer while she's giving you a blowjob."

The gang laughed at that and it gave Emanuel the comfort to ask, "Well, does the size make a difference?

Barbara responded, "I love big cocks, the bigger the better."

I nodded in agreement.

By now we'd just about finished preparing dinner.

As we were about to start, Emanuel said, "I'd like to..."

I was sure he was going to say grace or a prayer, but was I wrong!

"...say: I have the biggest cock you've ever seen."

Now this was interesting. I could see the other guys all took this as a challenge and a threat. I could feel the testosterone coursing through their arteries. You could almost smell the increase in 'manliness' in the room.

As I began to sense hostility that can only be caused by fear and insecurity in college-age men, I realized we needed to turn it down a peg.

"OK, OK, boys. No pissing contests. (I'm not into that.) And no one's going to 'take it outside.' However, I like the idea of taking it out, so why don't we have a cock measuring contest," then I added emphatically, "after dinner!"

Dinner turned out to be surprisingly quiet. Some questions were asked about our orgasms. I asked the guys some questions too. Barbara was pretty quiet, but I could tell she was very interested in Emanuel's declaration.

O Come O Come Emanuel

When we'd finished putting everything away and broke out the cognac, Dan said that he'd felt uncomfortable for a while in his freshman year because he had a girlfriend who hinted that his cock was smaller than her former boyfriend. Then, his next girlfriend told him that he was too big and it sometimes hurt her when they had intercourse. He wound up at the end of the school year very confused about his dick.

That broke the ice and all the guys started discussing their cocks in ways that I suspect they would not have done if we weren't there.

"Mine slopes to the left when I get hard. My girlfriend last year thought it was cute, but she never complained."

"Yeah, Joe Stud!" offered Paul. "She didn't complain because she took one look at it and she never returned any of your phone calls."

There was a round of laughter at that.

"Now I," he continued, "on the other hand, have 9 inches of rock hard cock. You can believe that. Here."

And with that he whipped out a very nice cock that, in the clear neon light of the kitchen looked very white, and was already almost at full staff.

I got a ruler out of my room and bent down to measure Paul's cock. "Yep. From the base to the tip of the head is nine and one-quarter inches. Very impressive."

Then I added, "Very impressive, yes. Did I suck this last night? I would have remembered, I think, or maybe not. Anyway, a very nice package. What do your balls look like?" Then I asked everyone, "Is there a way to measure balls?"

The consensus among the scientists sounded way too complicated, but as several more of the guys were showing some very nice hard-ons, someone did bring up the width of his cock.

"You mean the circumference?" I asked.

"Yeah, my cock's not all that long," responded Patrick the fourth roommate, "barely six inches I think, but my old girlfriend used to have the hardest time just getting her mouth around the head. I think I way wider than most guys. And every time I brought up the possibility of trying anal sex, she shut me down immediately."

My mind was areel, seeing all these cocks in such a clinical setting. Nevertheless, Barbara got a tape measure and I got out a pad. We sat down to sort out all the hype.

"You know, what would help," Pat added, "is if you'd show us yours too. I mean, who knows how much bigger we'd be if we could see and feel your tits, your pussies and asses?"

The old tit-for-Pat. It seemed a reasonable request under the circumstances and noticed that Barbara was beginning to remove her sweater.

Within the next ten minutes we were staring at all the roommates' cocks and had measurements going from six to nine inches, with Pat's the shortest, but by far the thickest. It was at least as big in diameter as Barbara's wrist!

Finally, everyone was pretty much naked, mostly staring at Barbara's boobs, though my butt did get its share, I'm proud to say, of stares and compliments. They were not as effusive as those lauding Barb's breasts, but you see tall slender women much more frequently than you see small and small-boned blondes with breasts that pretty much cover their rib cages.

Barb was moved by the good-natured attention and got up to show us some tricks that only a woman with natural and huge breasts can do. She got up and turned her back to the group and then put her hands over her head. It was amazing how much globally-shaped breast tissue stuck out from her rib cage from behind!

For years girls have used, as a rule of thumb to measure their breast growth, the old pencil test: It your boobs would hold a pencil under them, you were considered big. If not, then, well, time for padding inside that bra.

Barbara, being a natural freak of nature (again, an oxymoron) showed us how much you can hide under her naked, pendulous breasts: pens, spoons, D-cell batteries, the ruler!

She leaned over and made her breasts gently sway in front of each side of the table.

That did it for Dan. Watching her breasts move slowly in front of him, he began ejaculating just standing there, not even touching himself. (Men are really bizarre animals!)

"Hey, not fair," I scolded him from the other side of the table. "I like it any way I can get it, but look at the size of that fountain. I would have loved that shot directly into my mouth."

It also caught Barbara unprepared as she saw his cum shoot high up from his cock and splat on the table. I thought she was going to pass out. She let her boobs stop and just kept her eye on the bat between Dan's balls. In about five or ten seconds, just as his ejaculation was beginning to diminish in intensity, she stood still, held onto a chair back and came. It was beautiful watching this cute, little blonde, naked from the waist up, with tits the size of soccer balls and nipples staring back at everyone around the table, stand there and also have an excitement induced, touchless orgasm.

Next it was my turn. I leaned across the table, my butt and pussy exposed to the others on my side and leaned down to inspect the array of white semen on the gray tabletop.

It was easy to see, the neon lights made it sparkle. But, as I got up close the smell caused me to start to feel a little one coming on. (I mean, a girl can't keep staring and measuring cocks without needing some relief!) I put my tongue to a large dollop and slurped it up into my mouth. This had the desired effect and my first climax was off to the races.

I continued to slurp up the cum and even to rub my cheeks around in it so it coated much of my face. I don't normally do that, but tonight it just felt so sexy with all these cocks staring at me with cum dripping down my face. I came for quite some time.

When I was starting to come down from my orgasm I realized that there was more cum on the table and more cum coming. It was very exciting to look around and see several more cocks just shooting onto the table in front of my face. What girl could ask for more?

Finally all had cum, including Barbara and myself. And I realized, in light of the previous discussion, none of us had had any sex per se. I guess it all depends on your viewpoint. From my viewpoint, I'd had an orgasm that felt like it lasted for ten minutes -- if that isn't having sex, I don't know what is.

We all flopped back to our chairs and most of the eyes were on me. I think the guys were still surprised that they could just jerk off and I'd have stunning orgasms, not needing anything more.

"You know," I said, "you haven't had any dessert. I've had mine, but perhaps you'd like to indulge."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I suppose I could blame the cognac, but I think it was just plain horny old me.

I shoved all the stuff on one end of the table to the other, hopped on the edge, spread my legs and asked, "Who wants dessert?

"Hey, Barbara, are you serving anything for dessert?" I asked.

She quickly picked up everything left on the table, threw it into the sink, hopped up on the other end of the table and spread her legs, too.

We were immediately rewarded with tongues on our clits. What fun.

This went on for quite some time before I realized, well into my umpteenth orgasm, that Emanuel had remained seated and clothed throughout these events.

1...456789