Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like these went on for thirty or forty seconds before Jones's orgasm started to diminish. Now after all that time, he was coming like a normal human male animal. It was just as rich and thick, but the shots were more manageable and I was able to keep my mouth open to let it accumulate on and under my tongue.

Oh, and somewhere along the way, probably just when the big pre-cum gushes began, a climax started in me and I was still riding it, at least a solid minute later.

Eventually his climax ended, not with a whimper, but with a bassoon. He made that same noise again as I pulled him quickly deep into my mouth and down my throat. I knew there was now cum leaking everywhere, but I needed this now to get my final set of rocks off -- and that did the trick.

If someone had told me that I'd flown up and hit the ceiling I would have been surprised not one iota. I had an extraordinary short, strong climax with him deep in my throat, my hands pulling on his butt cheeks to keep him there until I was done.

Then I sat back and slowly withdrew his cock from my cum-filled mouth. Some dribbled onto my legs, and some hung in long cum stalactites from my chin, some was still under my tongue, but most was now all over his lovely cock that was starting to diminish in size. I lovingly licked all that I could find and then went after the strings hanging from my jaw and chin. I next used my fingers to scoop up the semen on my thighs, swallowing everything, every last drop.

Finally I sat back, happy, exhausted and satisfied in a way I don't think I'd ever been in my nineteen-year life.

I looked around and it was clear that there'd been some inside information to which I'd not been privy. Apparently, Rachel had heard that Jones came a great amount since Betty a girlfriend of hers had told her about him.

It seems that Betty and Jones had gone out on a few dates last fall and there were some minor sparks of interest on both sides. Eventually they went to bed together and, except for what to Betty seemed like a long climax on Jones's part, had a relatively normal sex life. After a couple of times sleeping together, he went down on her and she decided it was time to repay the favor.

Though she enjoyed sucking cock about as much as your average girl, when he came she couldn't handle it. She felt that he was a freak of nature and never wanted him to come in her mouth again. Eventually, things deteriorated -- not anyone's fault -- to the point where they just decided to go their separate ways.

Rachel and Betty remained friends, but Jones just disappeared after exams at the Holidays. When I saw him at the bus recently it turns out he had just come back from a few months as an exchange student.

So, though no one there that night had ever seen him climax, Rachel had told everyone Betty's story and "the gang" wanted to see if it was true.

For his part, Doug had told Jones about these little casual get-togethers with a bunch of guys and these two cum-hungry cuties, sort of Mutt and Jeff of the cock-sucking set.

So, when the world calmed down enough for me to see straight I looked up at Jones and asked him, "You've come twice today before this?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a party like this. I usually come a lot. I hope you're not disappointed," he replied.

At first I couldn't tell if he was yanking my chain or not. Finally I realized that he was not and that he was sincere about the whole thing. It turns out that he loves getting sucked (and what guy doesn't?) but that once women suck him and he comes so much, they usually don't want to do it again. Hence, he has not had a great track record with women.

I was still incredulous at the whole thing. Rachel had set this up. I had had countless orgasms and then this guy who'd come twice previously this afternoon had now come in such a large quantity that just thinking about it gave me chills.

After a few moments, conversations began again and from the underlying tenor it felt like we were going to soon call it a night. Looking for my t-shirt I finally found it under a pile of clothes, thankful that it didn't have any cum splotches on it. (They're a tad uncomfortable when they stick to your skin.) Then after finding my sweats and slipping them on, I stood up and leaned down to kiss Jones. He was quite a bit shorter than I, but just so sweet and cute.

He was pre-law and a senior about to graduate, heading off to a top-notch law school on the West Coast.

We became an item in those last few weeks of school.

Anyway, I followed Jones to California, took the next year off, and worked. After I became a state resident I finished school out there.

Finally, the doorknob

"Whoa! What a story, Angie, geez."

"Yeah, it was an amazing year, but Steve's the best. And, you know, he satisfies me -- and I him -- in that special way at least once a day, every day."

"It gives me hope that I'll find someone one day, myself, someone who also satisfies me 'in that special way.' You are one lucky lady and he is one lucky guy."

Then the haziness in my head cleared and I remembered something.

"But wait. What happened to Jones?" I asked her. "Does Steve know about Jones?" I added, obviously confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Angela Jones," she said slowly, emphasizing her last name. Then, pointing to the sleeping man on the other side of the aisle, she added, "When Steve was a kid everyone called him by his last name. Eventually, after law school he started going by Steve."

She yawned and stretched (again knocking the overhead compartment), then briefly closed her eyes.

Then she added this.

I'm running out of steam, but there's one more thing I have to tell you.

At the end of the semester, Barbara had to leave immediately after finals to accompany her parents on vacation.

I came back from my last exam and on the kitchen table was a note for me from Barb. She told me that after their last exam Leo had told her he loved and wanted her for her, not for her boobs. He thought she was smart, funny, and beautiful, and really didn't care if she had big breasts or little ones.

They became an item and both of them are physicians today living in Portland, Oregon. We're still good friends, and though we live on opposite sides of the country the four of us get together regularly.

Anyway, I went into her room. It was bare, the bed stripped, her desk barren and all of her stuff gone.

But, there, on the doorknob hung a huge red and black lace underwire with cups that could hold melons. Pinned to the bra's label was a piece of little red note paper in the shape of a heart that read, "Holy Moley!"

* * * *

Thank you for taking the time to read this tale. I like hearing from readers and if you liked my story, please let me know.

Parts of my stories are fantasy. My characters have unprotected sex without thought and without consequences. That's fine in fiction. In the real world, though, unprotected sex with people you don't know well is dumb and dangerous. Be protected and be safe!

1...456789