Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something wrong with this picture. Here were these two hot, naked women and here was this guy who declared he had the biggest cock in the room sitting, completely clothed, uninvolved with this sex-crazed sextet.

This was on my mind as I lay back onto the table only to discover Barbara's head next to mine, upside down. I smiled at her, she smiled back and then I saw two cocks both point at her mouth from that side of the table.

For several minutes I just lay there enjoying the tongue lashing I was receiving and watching her alternate between the two heads and continue to climax from her own clit attack.

There was something in my mind that was nagging at me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was haunting me and began to preoccupy my mind, even with everything else happening concurrently.

It was then that I saw the mother ship!

You know the scene in the first Star Wars movie where the ship comes overhead being pursued by a very long, much larger ship that makes the first one look puny. Well, that's what I saw out of the corner of my eye, from my side of the table -- even though I was facing the other side.

And I thought about the Chagall painting, Birthday, with the man hovering over the woman, locked in a kiss.

It was Emanuel's cock and I needed the kiss. It was the size of the ruler, the 12" ruler. It seemed to be as big around as a can of soda and twice as long. I'd never seen anything like it in my life, including all the porn I'd watched. Never had I seen a penis this thick and this long.

It was beautiful. I wanted to take it home and play house with it. I wanted to dress it up and show it to my friends.

I wanted to drink the gallons of semen that it produced. I hadn't even tasted any of it yet, but I wanted more and more!

Emanuel had obviously become convinced that this was something not to miss. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed. He was leaning over the table, one hand slowly stroking his massive missile and the other trying vainly to enclose a portion of one of Barb's boobs. Of course there were at least two other hands on her boobs, but there was as likely a chance they'd bump into one another this evening as North America bumping into South America.

Just looking at the largest cock I'd ever seen, gave me goose bumps. Laying there on my back, staring up at the neon ceiling, my eyes shielded by a human log, my pussy getting a licking, someone's hand actually massaging one of my breasts, I lovingly ran my tongue along its underside. It felt smooth, silky and one long lick dried out my tongue. This dick was going to take a lot of work, but I expected I'd get my just rewards.

Little Manny (You see, I'd already given him a nickname.) was a mind bender. I could not imagine getting this thing anywhere inside my body. I'd never had anal sex and, though it sounded both gross and exotically erotic at the same time, I could not imagine something this size in my pussy, much less my butt! This was larger than anything I'd had in me in gynecological exams.

I was enjoying taking it slowly with my licking of his underside, though. Eventually he pulled back far enough that I could get to his slit. I expected it to be relatively normal sized, but that was not the case. It was not a slit. It was a small vagina -- right there on the end of his cock!

This got me so hot, I think I came just thinking about how much cum could come out of such a large juice hole. Of course, the tongue playing on my love bump was making the world seem bright, rosy, and as sexy as hell!

He was amassing a good amount of pre-seminal fluid in the large, long slit and I kept thinking about how amazing his orgasm would be. Could I take all of that cum in one mouthful? How hard might it shoot? Could my uvula need a Kevlar vest?

As I was ruminating about the infinite possibilities, the cocks and clit lickers changed places. I had a new flicker on my clicker and he was good, damn good. Better than bachelor number 1!

This made me start to groan and it not only surprised me, it surprised everyone. I was moaning quite loudly and coming in small waves that would ebb and flow, but felt like they were building toward a large climax in the not too distant future.

Manny's papa was making noises as he continued his thrusting and even picked up the pace. I'd never just licked a guy to orgasm so it was kind of new to me. But, I figured if he was panting and moving back and forth something must be clicking for him too. In fact, it felt like the whole table had quickened its pace. There was a great deal of sex noise and movement. I was in heaven.

Looking back now, I was surprised we all lasted as long as we did, but everything was quite orderly, pussy lickers moved counter clockwise from Barbara's pussy to Barbara's mouth bottom lower lip with the additional bonus of easy access to her chest, then to Barbara's mouth upper lip with the obligatory "Why not play with Angie's little breasts while you're here? The kid deserves it" and ultimately up to my pussy before heading back to Barb's pussy. It was kind of like musical chairs, but with just the right amount of seats: You got to be the licker twice in a row and then the lickee.

That was three sides of the table. On the fourth side was Emanuel, little Manny and my mouth licking away like a kid with a Popsicle on a hot New York sidewalk, hoping to finish licking before it melts off the stick.

Anyway, the pace picked up and the inevitable group orgasms felt soon to start. Our crescendo was building to a heated pace. Then Barbara started her high-pitched dog-only throat sound and that appeared to signal the cows to come on home to the barn. (Or was it the pigeons to roost?) Regardless, the collective orgasm inexorably began.

The clit lickers decided it was time to have their dicks close to a female body. They got up from their chores -- the rats! -- and jerked off on both of our stomachs and chests. The other two concurrent suckees began to come on Barbara's face and mouth.

I could feel a few of their drops hit my face on the other side and the smell sent me to a new high. The orgasm that had started when the first tongue hit my clit was now reaching a climax like that in the "Liebestod" at the end of Tristan und Isolde. This climax that had been building from the opening cello part of the prelude had now reached its acme.

In my mind, though, something was missing and then I realized that the log I'd named little Manny had not given me a hoseful. I focused on licking and putting pressure on the underside, then sucking on the head while Emanuel now easily stroked his member to an orgasm.

Not sure what to expect, I tried to tone down all the other sensory activity to focus on little Manny's juices. (I had to remind myself never to let him know that I thought of his foot-long phallus as "little Manny." Even he -- with this tree limb -- would get riled by that!) Emanuel was groaning, always a good sign, and I sensed he was about to let loose Niagara Falls.

He was stroking so fast that each time his hand would come my direction (tip-ward) he'd hit my jaw. I was afraid of getting a fat lip, so I moved just slightly closer to Barbara (Remember, she was head-to-head with me, but upside down, of course.). This permitted me to open wide so that I could almost get my entire mouth around the front of his head.

He stroked for what seemed like an eternity since my jaw had never needed to open that big for anything. (And, don't forget, as a tall woman, my mouth may be able to accommodate just a little more than an average-sized one. That's, of course, an unscientific estimate.)

Finally, he was there. I was so excited that he was about to come that I had one begin way down somewhere between my mouth and that lovely attention being paid to my clitoris. It was strange: my orgasm started from the middle of my body, somewhere around my diaphragm. I could actually feel the excitement course through me. I became flush and hot and cold and began to shake, completely out of control.

O, come Emanuel. Come, come for me, come!

You know how things in life don't always go the way you plan them -- even sure things?

This was one of those things. It was just one of those crazy things. (My thanks and apologies to Cole Porter.)

Niagara Falls?

Not!

More little Dry Gulch.

Emanuel was not Niagara Falls, Victoria Falls, Sioux Falls, Idaho, Snoqualmie, Cedar, Twin, Glens, or any other Falls. And don't even get me started on my expectation which had been Great!

He would barely have qualified as Little Falls -- after a dry, hot summer!

Emanuel, I asked myself, how could you let me down like this?

He shuddered with dramatic effect and I expected more to come, so I continued my lip and tongue action. Alas, to no avail.

Maybe I wasn't being fair and an average amount did come out. Maybe it just dribbled down my throat and I missed it with all the saliva and pre-seminal fluids in my mouth. Regardless, what a disappointment! It was like a bait and switch at a used car dealer. You buy the muscle car and find that they've put a '63 VW 1200-liter engine in it!

This was false advertising and I was thinking about contacting the Consumers Union, the Better Business Bureau and maybe even the Federal Commerce Commission. This should not be allowed. Anyone so extraordinarily endowed should be mandated to come commensurately with said endowment! There it was. I could see it now, even with my jaw feeling like it was going to dislocate: The Angela Amendment to the US Constitution striking a blowjob for cum-lovers everywhere!

Back to reality, now. So, Emanuel was making noises like he was coming buckets, but instead his ejaculate could be measured with an eyedropper.

Oh well, I thought, what little there was tasted good, I was having a lovely time sucking him, the orgasm that had started in my diaphragm was now making my fingernails tingle and I was considering annexing that tongue that was lovingly laboring on my labia. (OK, so I worked at that one.) I was in heaven -- even if little Manny proved to be a disappointment, I'd still sucked the largest dick I'd ever seen. I could go on with my life having actually lived a true-life lesson: You really can't judge a book by its cover.

I felt it might be important to keep Emanuel's defect (in my humble opinion) just between little Manny and my mouth so as he had stopped moving and was standing there in a bit of a stupor I pulled off his head. Of course, he'd be in a stupor: all the blood was still in his cock. I was concerned that he would pass out from a lack of oxygen to his brain.

Then I realized: Maybe that was why he came so late to the party. He must have known he didn't come in expected quantity and decided to hold off until everyone was pretty preoccupied with other doings. Smart. OK, then. I promised myself I wouldn't blow his cover (so to speak), this would just stay between little Manny and me.

Nevertheless, I licked softly at his slit and then down the underside of his cock. He slowly began to shrivel to a soft, normal size -- for an average guy having an erection! He stopped shrinking at six or seven inches -- soft! He really was a marvel. If only...

I closed my eyes and realized that everyone sounded like they were in the same place. It was quiet. I could smell semen and heard people trying to breath more deeply.

I rolled over to look at Barb. She was a sight! There were dollops of cum everywhere. It was Christmas all over again! I moved my head to her breasts and began licking every drop of cum I could find. Her boobs were soft and firm and dripping with fresh cum. I licked and slurped and began to make noises that sounded like I was having an orgasm. In fact, that was exactly what was happening and I just hadn't yet realized it.

Wow.

My body was trembling as I slurped up everything on her chest and moved to her belly. I found some more and tried to keep as much in my mouth as I could. I wanted to savor the flavor, so I moved it around in my mouth, squeezing it from one cheek to the other depending on how I moved my head.

When I crawled back up I found a huge amount on her chin and neck. I sucked that into my puckered lips like sipping through a straw. My mouth was getting quite full and then I saw there was a great deal more on her face.

What to do? What to do? Then I saw it, hanging from the kitchen counter rack: the perfect tool for the job at hand.

I got up, surprising everyone and motioned, eyes wide, with my hands in front of me, palms facing them, for all to stay still: Don't move!

I grabbed an clean soup ladle from the counter, came back to the Barbara's pussy's end of the table, and, standing between her legs, facing the group of five guys and Barbara, I did a perfect dribble of the accumulated cum in my mouth, across my lower lip, down my chin, and slowly into the soup ladle a couple of feet below.

It was an act of Olympic greatness, my friends. The German judge was a little concerned about how centered my cumstream was as it left my lower lip on the approach to my chin, but when I nailed the landing in the ladle, the crowd went wild. A perfect ten!

Giving the ladle to Paul, I managed to get through the throngs to find a seat near Barbara who still had some drops and driplets of cum on her cheeks. Since she was mine for now. (Let's face it: none of the guys was going to kiss her with all that cum on her face.) I massaged the underside of one huge boob, while moving her hair with the other to get to some of the cum on her forehead.

Though I was concentrating on finding every last drop of semen, I was again amazed at how small my not insignificantly sized hand felt under her boob.

"You're an amazing girl," Barbara said through half-closed eyes, enjoying my caresses. "I wish I could enjoy cum the way you do."

"Mmm," was about all I could manage at the moment.

When I was sure I'd found everything that was left I proceeded around the room to suck every cockhead, finding every last errant cumdrop. Eventually, I sat down, my mouth rather full again, and played with the cum for all to see.

I swished it around my mouth, opened my mouth and gargled -- half expecting Rachel to walk in! Then I squeezed it between my teeth and down my chin, only far enough to slurp back into my mouth. I blew some bubbles, but it's hard when cum gets played with to make big bubbles. (It actually changes consistency after about five minutes!)

Reaching out, Paul handed me the ladle and I did a repeat performance. There was less dribble, but more effervescence. I looked down and was surprised at how much cum I'd collected. And, again, I nailed the landing -- not one drop amiss.

Eventually, I had had enough playing around and just wanted a drink. I put my head back, reached up with my hand and poured the beautiful, bubbly contents of the ladle slowly onto my tongue. When it had all settled in and I was simply enjoying the taste I swallowed with a large, unladylike gulp.

I found a free chair and sat down with a thump in the quiet room.

"Gee, guys, that was great. Who's up for coming again?" I asked, already knowing the answer: Looking around every dick in the place was already hard.

* * * *

CHAPTER 5

After returning from a week home where I was on my best behavior, I was eager to see my friends at school as we headed into the last month or so before the end of the spring semester. I'd had a nice time, though it would have been fun, like many of my classmates, to go to a warmer clime.

Regardless I was still enjoying the cold weather, with the hint of spring just around the corner. But, I have to admit, after the week of home, the folks, and not a cock in sight, I was more than ready to jump anyone with a Y-chromosome. I fantasized about practicing my BJ technique on a banana, but, rational as I tended to be, was concerned that something would break off in the back of my throat, causing a painful death.

Instead, I used a nice-sized dildo; a girl's got to stay in form.

Along Came Jones

"You know, Lisa, I've been talking and talking. Where are my manners? I am so sorry to bore you with this stupid story of a college girl who was just starting to spread her wild oats. You probably want to sleep. It's getting late and I understand that listening to me tell stories of days gone by is not what you really wanted on this flight."

"No, no," I responded. The last thing I wanted was for her to stop now. I figured that we needed to finish her sophomore year, at least. This was a terrific story. She was a great storyteller and I was so excited by her tale of cocks, cum drinking, blowjobs, fucking, boobs and pussy licking, that I'd never regret it if I didn't keep her talking.

"Don't stop now," I begged her. "At least finish the end of your school year. Didn't you say you met Stephen when you were in college?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot I told you that earlier," she said. "I met him right at the end of sophomore year -- and we've been together ever since." And with that she turned to the other side of the aisle and sighed, looking at her sleeping husband Steve.

"Well, if you're sure you want to hear the rest of it. There's nothing terribly exciting; it's just my growing as a woman and adjusting to the ups and downs of life as a college kid," she sighed.

"I have a few stories I could tell you, if you'd like, but for now I want to hear what happened that spring."

"If you're sure, I'll finish the rest of the semester," she said and I nodded appreciatively.

The track coach had wanted us to get in some cross-country workouts in addition to track workouts, step workouts and long distance training. So, for the first few weeks back I did some late afternoon middle distance runs, with one or two of the other girls or by myself.

On one rare warm day I was running on a trail we often used that rambled through a wilderness area not far from the campus. I had taken off my long-sleeve top and was running in just a t-shirt -- braless as usual since I didn't own many and was small and firm enough to never need one. (As I said earlier: the opposite of Barbara.)

Running back to campus I saw a guy waiting for a bus who seemed to stare at me and then I realized he was staring at my nipples which, between the perspiration-drenched shirt and the breeze, had become quite apparent.

I was both flustered and flattered. Not frequently did guys look at my chest. I always caught them staring at me because I'm so tall, or at my legs and butt, but my boobs was not something that caught people's eye. Of course, Barbara had guys staring at her chest since it was the first (and usually only) thing they noticed. If a guy stared at my chest it was usually because, for many, it was at eye level. But, here was a guy four or five inches shorter than I, looking at me from fifteen or twenty yards away, checking me out, focused on my body: hips, butt, legs -- and boobs! And he was cute, not handsome, but appealing.

It definitely made my whole day! I thought to myself, A guy looking at my chest. Cool!

A few days later I met Barb after class on a Friday afternoon and we both decided to get some shut-eye before the evening's activities.

"You know, I'm going to miss this during the summer. I mean, I can't be doing anything like this at home," she told me.

"Me too," I said. "But, there's a part of me that would like to have a boyfriend, a real adult relationship. I'd give up all this cock and cum stuff if I could just find a nice guy who was bright, loving, cute and cared about me.

"Oh, and he'd have to come by the quart!" I added, laughing.

Barbara said, "I feel that way, too."

"I realized on a long run the other day, that all of this -- you know, they call us Boobs and Butt, the Suck Sisters of Seaton," I interrupted myself.

1...456789