Suction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adoniss
adoniss
33 Followers

He couldn't believe how good she felt.This must be what it's like to fuck a real woman, he thought. The few girls he had slept with in meager sex life had lain beneath him like a lifeless pile of wet rags. This was an entirely different experience. She had the same control of her pussy as she had with her mouth. Oddly, the sensation of fucking her had striking similarities to her blow jobs, but this thought came and left his mind in a flash as he continued to thrust into her.

He was afraid he might cum too fast again but the awkwardness of his position coupled with his anxiety of nailing this woman on an exposed sidewalk kept his seed from spilling too soon.

"C'mon, Baby. Give it to me. Yeahhhh." she moaned.

She took his hand and placed it on her breast. He felt its vast size and weight in his hand and squeezed it hard. He had made the mistake of being too rough with other woman's breasts in the past but he didn't care now. Besides, she didn't seem to mind. He squeezed it harder then pulled the low cut front of her dress down and her meaty gland popped out into full view. He marveled at the perfect sphere of white flesh and the impossibly huge nipple that stuck straight out of the center. He pinched the nipple between his fingers and it swelled even larger. She pushed his head down towards it and he hungrily latched on and sucked. She held the back of his head and met his pounding hips with her own counterthrusts.

"C'mon, Baby. Fill me up. Fill me up with your cum," she commanded. Her pussy latched down even harder and slowed Jarrod's advances. The pressure on his phallus was immense. He tried to control himself but couldn't hold out any longer. He pushed deep inside her and let himself go. He released her breast from his mouth and pressed his face into the side of her head and moaned in her ear as he came.

"Yes, Baby, that's it," she whispered.

The pressure on his cock continued and he tried to pull himself out, but she tightened around him even harder and it felt like she was actually sucking him back in. He moaned and felt another contraction wrack his body. She held him there, deep inside her, and he didn't have the energy to pull it out again. He put his head in the crook of her neck and breathed in deeply filling his lungs with her scent. She was wearing some kind of perfume that he had smelled before, but there was an underlying smell he couldn't quite place. She held him there and he could feel the muscles in her vagina massage his aching member until it finally began to soften and she released him.

His legs quivered and he felt like he was going to fall down but she held him up. "We need to get you home to bed," she said. Jarrod was too exhausted to respond. He had finally met the woman of his dreams and at the same time had contracted some bizarre fatigue disorder. At this point, though, he didn't really care. He just wanted to sleep. She held onto him and helped him pull up his boxers and jeans. He leaned on her as she walked him back to his apartment.

After he unlocked the door, she led him straight to his room and fell onto the bed. She started to undress him but Jarrod was too tired to help or even care. She rolled him over and unbuttoned his pants, and the last thing he saw before passing out was her sweet smile as she leaned over him.

***

He wasn't sure how long he had been asleep when he felt the hand once again groping under the sheets. He grinned in anticipation and started to stretch. His arms met resistance as he reached out and he turned his head to the side and slowly opened his eyes. Maybe his new friend was into bondage and had tied him up.

His arm slowly came into focus and he saw that his hands were indeed tied to the bed, but he saw right away that it was no longer his bed. His arm was secured to the side of what appeared to be plexi-glass and the box he lay in looked like an oversized nursery crib in a newborn hospital ward. He looked through the clear material and saw that there was another bed next to his that also had clear plastic sides. There was another one next to that and another one and on and on as far as he could see. Each bed had a machine above it that looked like some type of medical device with hoses that all ran to a single pipeline. Each bed also contained a person, bound and flat, and some of the machines were lowered down on top of them.

He was about to lift himself up to get a better look when the familiar soft hand found its target. His entire body flinched and his legs snapped to a painful stop as he kicked in an instinctive attempt to protect himself. His legs had been bound also. The hand tightened its grip on his phallus and even though he was terrified he felt himself begin to stiffen.

He peered down his body and his heart stopped as he saw a thin green arm leading to his groin. The arm moved up and down as it stroked his penis, making it harder still. Jarrod's eye's followed the arm up and saw that it was attached to a long thin body that held an oversized, pointed head. Large black eyes stared down at its task, then suddenly turned and stared right at him.

"Relax, Baby. It's feeding time." It was the sweet voice of the blonde girl, but the creature's tight little mouth didn't move at all. It twitched a little, making a sick grin, and then it turned its attention back to the hand job. The voice spoke again and he realized he wasn't hearing it with his ears but it was coming from inside his head.

"I want to suck you dry," it said.

The creature's long, soft fingers kept him turgid with the constant stroking as its other hand reached up and grabbed the apparatus hanging above the bed. It lowered the machine down and pulled out a black rubbery device that looked like an old fashioned car horn. A leathery piece of fabric popped out of the end and twisted back and forth like a tongue, wetting the rim of the hole. The creature stopped the stroking and held the man's flesh firmly at the base as it plunged the device onto his penis.

Jarrod felt the familiar warm wetness of the blonde's mouth envelope his member and the powerful muscles contract around his flesh. The machine jerked as the device clamped down hard on him and lifted him slightly off the bed. He tried to pull back on the grip but the mechanical mouth held him fast and continued to suck. He bucked his hips and tried to pull away but the machine moved along with him and the struggle only brought him closer to what it was waiting for.

He heard the blonde screaming as he started to cum. He fought to stop the wave but the pleasure overtook him and thrust forward as he came. He saw the hose at the end of the device bounce as it sucked away his seed, and he realized as he sank back into the bed that the screams he heard were not those of the blonde, but were coming from his own mouth.

adoniss
adoniss
33 Followers
12