Sudden Rain

Story Info
Caught in the rain, an unexpected visitor, just a dream?
2.3k words
4.32
11.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
613363
613363
1 Followers

With an exasperated groan, Lee started off on a sprint as the droplets connected with him in a quick and sudden down pour that came with no warning. Soon each of his steps felt heavier as the merciless rain plundered down on him, soaking through his clothing, weighing it down further as if to slow his attempt at a quick dash home. During moments like these, he would always regret his choice to take anice walkto the store, instead of taking his reliably dry car. With the bag of groceries in hand, he closed in on the final few steps to the complex and dashed up the stairs, finding the dry and warm foyer to his building scarcely comforting, considering that each of his steps were still sopping wet, and he left a trail of evidence behind him as he walked to B4, struggling to insert his key as his body refused to stop convulsing from the cold.

A click and a quick turn of the handle let him into the apartment, where on the spot he dropped the plastic bag and started shedding his clothes. Normally, he was rather picky about where he left laundry, but at the moment, all he could think about was ridding himself of the clinging wetness that was threatening hypothermia.

The hot water stun against his cold skin at contact, but then it started to sooth, the warmth enveloping him as he stood there, hot water splashing down on him, washing the cold from his bones. His tense muscles relaxed and the cold and wet incident of hisnice walkwas quickly forgotten.

With a towel around his waist he saunters out from the bathroom, eyeing the trail of wet close in his living room with annoyance. Luckily, his apartment had wood floor, making the mess an easy clean up, but even then it was an annoyance he didn't want to deal with at the moment. He took careful strides to avoid the sopping wet piles, swiftly hooking his finger into the loop of the plastic grocery bag left on the floor and took the bag of cold beer with him as he wanders to the couch.

Plopping down and propping his feet on the coffee table, he opened up a can and took a quick gulp as he fingered the remote, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels idly. On the upside, the rain kept his beer cold on the way home, he noted to himself ironically, finally settling on a movie.

As he relaxed and time started to pass, along with a collection of empty beer cans on the coffee table, his eyes lids started to feel heavy. Just as he closed them, a small whimpering sound woke him, and he turned to find its source. To his right, outside the glass sliding door of his balcony was a small ball of wet fur, staring at him with pleading green eyes. He eyed it for a moment before realizing it was a cat, a small and incredible wet cat, sitting on his balcony, on the second story, in the rain.

It stared back at him as he watched it, unsure what to do. While he often found animals adorable, he had no desire to fuss over them himself as a pet owner, so more often than not, watching was good enough. But tonight he felt differently, perhaps due to the six pack of beer he had just finished, or from what he would imagine as common distaste for the cold and intrusive rain, he decided that for just one night, providing shelter for the ball of fur from the rain would be the right thing to do.

Almost cautiously Lee treks over to the sliding door, pausing a moment before unlocking the hatch with a sound click. The cat watched him as he slid the door open and held it. As if on cue, the small animal gave him another look before tentatively entering the apartment.

Shivering from the cold air that was now entering his apartment, with a disgruntled groan, he quickly slides the door closed and locked the hatch, turning to find those round green eyes on him again. They kept a stare down for a few minutes before Lee turned to get a dry towel from the bathroom. If he was going to have an animal in the apartment, he'd rather not have it leaving puddles of water everywhere it went.

Just as he reenters the living room, he came to a dead stop, frozen in place by what he saw. Where he had left the cat before now stood a woman, who was very drenched, and very naked. His mouth opens but no sound was made as he stared, more so in an unbelievable and astonished way than a perverse way.

Quickly, his brain ran through all the options. It must have been the beer, he reasoned. Still clutching the towel while he stood there with only a towel around himself, and staring, now rather rudely, he was still stunned in silence. Then, once again as if on cue, the woman, with dark raven hair, like the fur on the cat, and those stunning green eyes tilted her head to the side to look at him curiously while standing there, shivering from the wet and cold.

"Is that for me?" she asked, in a soft and gentle tone.

Lee stood, speechless, and undoubtedly, looking like an utter idiot, before he realized she was talking about the towel in his hand. Still unable to speak, he nods and with a shaky and unsure gesture, extends his arm, offering the towel.

The woman accepts it thankfully and starts to dry herself, either oblivious or completely unashamed of her nudeness in the presence of a man, and a stranger at that.

"Am I dreaming..?" The words fell from his lips before he even realized he had spoken, and was only caught aware when those green eyes reacted by catching his again, with a confused look.

Of course he was dreaming, he thought. How else could a cat, an animal, turn into a woman, a very naked woman, in his living room? It must be the beer, his brain concluded again and he even unconsciously nodded in agreement, his inner thoughts broken back into reality when he felt a hand make contact with his chest. During his inner dialogue, he hadn't even noticed that the woman had dropped the towel and closed the distance between them, now dangerously close to him, her fingertips, against his chest.

Lee stood very still as the finger tips touched further, until the entire palm was pressed against his chest. He watched it tentatively, and then trailed his eyes to the arm that was connected to the palm, and the shoulder, and the neck, and face. The woman was smiling at him, a real smile, one that carried beyond just her lips but also reflected in her eyes, those green striking eyes.

"Does this answer your question?" was her reply as she inched closer.

His brain, registering her answer, sent him into alert mode. He took a quick step back, as if a foot of space was a safe distance when met with something clearly supernatural.

"But, you were a cat, a small wet ball of fur, just a moment ago..." his argument was more of a statement, as he ran the images of the past few minutes through his brain, as if somehow if he thought hard enough, it would convince him that everything made perfect sense.

With his inner dialogue rambling away, the woman closed the distance again, the smile still on her lips as her arms entwined around his neck, pulling her to press firm against him. Lee froze on the spot and watched in amazement as she started to change and turn, feline ears protruding from the top of her head, and even a glimpse of a long slender tail behind her, batting playfully at the air.

"I am a cat, but I am also a woman. Have you never seen a shifter before?" The questions was more so rhetorical, as she didn't wait for an answer, leaning in and pressing her soft lips against his neck, nibbling at the sensitive flesh that sent shivers up his spine, making him suddenly really aware that only a cotton towel separated his lower extremities from her very naked body.

Before he can answer and ask her what a shifter was, his mouth was assaulted with aggressive kisses that sent electricity running through his veins. His body responded immediately, having never experienced such an intense kiss. It wasn't simply due to the fact that she was very nude, and he noted, very attractive. There was something about her, a kind of aura, if you will, that made the hairs on his body stand on end. Even her gentle touches caused goose bumps and sent his skin tingling upon contact.

Whatever a shifter is, at the moment he didn't really care. His senses were going into overdrive, as their mouths continued the kiss, her very agile tongue, probing past his lips and into his mouth, curling against his own tongue that made him groan into the kiss.

He isn't some overly sexually frustrated adolescence, but at the moment, he felt like he's never touched a woman before, and the experience was the first and best of his life. Her flesh was hot, much hotter than his, even her tongue and lips. As she continued to hungrily kiss him, he realized the physical response to her was growing rather rapidly, and she was grinding herself against it rather wantonly.

Feeling his limbs in his control again, he brings his hands up to her shoulders and forced her back to break away from the kiss, just to catch his breath, and the look in her eyes was the epitome of predatory. She licks her lips and gives a grin before lunging forward, tackling him to the ground and straddling him.

Too surprised to respond, he simply lays there, mesmerized by those green eyes. The woman gave no chance for words to be exchanged, her hot kisses finding his lips against, eliciting a sudden gasp as a shiver splinters through him once again.

The kisses then find a trail down his neck, and his chest, and all he could manage was to writhe and groan in pleasure, lost to reality until the feel of a hot wet mouth envelope his extremely hard length, swallowing it in one swift gulp down to the base.

A cry of pleasure escapes his lips and any rational thought left in his brain is blurred. His body shivers and convulses in pleasure, as a talented tongue works his length beautifully, coming up as sharp canines graze the length of sensitive flesh, causing him to moan.

His eyes closed tightly, and all he could do was focus on the unbelievable pleasure he was experiencing. Lost in complete ecstasy, he failed to notice the sudden shift, before she pulls up and straddles him, one swift movement, and he was buried now deep in her wet and wanting sex.

Lee lets out a gasp as if all the air had been drawn out of his body, his eyes shot open just in time to see the woman with raven hair and green eyes throw her head back in pleasure as she impales herself on his length, her toned and voluptuous body started to writhe and rock on him, hips rolling and rocking furiously in need.

His hands finds her hips and his fingers dig into the flesh as he clutches her, pulling her down harder against him as he lifts his hips up to match her writhing body. She looked glorious; her milky skin speckled with sweat, glistening from the light peeking through from the balcony, her long raven hair, tussled in a beautiful mess, the round curve of her breasts, bouncing with each thrust.

A carnal desire rushes through him and he suddenly flips them, pinning her down on the floor at the hips as he thrusts full force against her, driving himself deeper and harder while his mouth clamps down and bites at her neck between moans.

He closes his eyes and holds her in place, his hips thrusting hard into her, her legs wrapped tight now around his waist as her moans becoming increasingly louder and more desperate. Mirroring her desperation, he could feel his own need well up and tighten in his loins, his mouth finding hers with a hard kiss; he drives himself even harder and faster into her, her moans against his lips only encouraging him.

Suddenly he could feel her tighten and squeeze his length as her pleasure peaks and waves of climax start to roll over her body. The sudden tightness drives him to the edge as he gives a final hard thrust, holding himself in place as he feels the burst of ejaculation exploding from him, while he was still buried deep in her. Her moans quiet down to whimpers and his heavy and panting breaths starts to slow as he lets his weight settle on her, feeling his eye lids close, heavy with sleep.

With the soft sound of birds chirping from outside and the warm beams of sun coming through from the balcony, Lee opens his eyes sleepily, and his vision was met with round green eyes. The small cat tilts its head at him and meows softly. His brows furrow in confusion as he picks himself off the living room floor, the towel piled on the floor. Last night seemed so real, the woman, the shifter.

He eyes the cat who only responds with soft mews and paw licking, no signs of being a woman. Maybe he did have a little too much to drink...

613363
613363
1 Followers