Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife & her best friend continue to please him.
1.9k words
4.36
55.3k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

I awoke the following morning with a dull ache in the pit of my stomach, not regretting a second of the previous nights lusty activities, I was dreading facing Sue and Ali not knowing how either would react the morning after.

It was Sue’s reaction I was most worried about, I thought Ali would be OK she had after all been masturbating in front of me for a number of months last night had just taken that to a new level. My wife Sue on the other hand had previously been so against anything out of the ordinary as far as sexual activities were concerned, and in one magnificent evening had actually let me watch her masturbate and had actively encouraged our friend Ali to do the same.

Both girls had got up before me, so I lay there contemplating the day ahead. The air in Ali’s bedroom was still thick with smell of Ali and Sue’s pussy juices, which no doubt contributed to the raging hard on that I was sporting. I decided I couldn’t face the girls in that state so slowly stared to stroke myself, gently at first then gradually gathering speed as the pre-cum started to lubricate me. It didn’t take long before I was thrusting my hips in the air, wanking furiously thinking of Sue and Ali’s naked buttocks rising and falling as they had masturbated for me last night.

I came quite quickly, my sperm arching in the air before falling in large blobs on my chest. As I cleaned myself up I thought I should have called the girls up, at least it would have broken the ice and I would know how they were going to react. Still no point in crying over spilt sperm I’d missed that opportunity and it was now time to face my mental torment.

I found Sue sitting outside on Ali’s patio. She smiled as I walked towards her and told me Ali had gone out to work and would be back in a couple of hours. Before I could say anything Sue quickly blurted out “ Yes I did enjoy it and so did Ali and yes I would like to do it again”.

I was dumbstruck especially when she added “ and although she hasn’t directly said so, I’m sure Ali would like to as well”.

I just held Sue and for a while, but was feely extremely turned on so I slipped my hand between her legs and began fingering her succulent pussy. She was obviously very horny herself but stopped me saying we should save ourselves for later, hopefully with Ali but if not she would give me a night to remember.

As we lounged around waiting for Ali’s return I decided to test the waters and ask Sue how far she wanted to take things. Her reply was just what I wanted to hear. She definitely wanted me to finger Ali’s pussy and if Ali was game would like to watch me fuck her and lick her pussy. I pushed it a little further and asked if she would like to touch Ali’s pussy, expecting the negative I was surprised and excited when Sue said she wouldn’t rule it out.

Ali came home about an hour later. I was in the lounge watching television and Sue was in the kitchen preparing lunch. Ali poked her head in the lounge and said she was going to help Sue. I decided to leave them to talk for a while and let Sue make the running. I heard the girls go up and down stairs several times as I watched television but thought nothing of it assuming Ali was getting changed out of her work clothes. Then there was a bit of giggling from the kitchen before it all went quiet. After about 15 minutes I got curious and decided to see what they were up to. As I walked into the kitchen I nearly had an orgasm on the spot. There had indeed been some changing going on, but it hadn’t just been Ali, both girls were dressed in nothing but stockings and suspenders and high-heeled shoes. They were standing on opposite sides of the kitchen, leaning against a wall with their legs slightly apart masturbating, and watching each other intently. Sue looked over at me smiled and asked what had taken me so long.

I couldn’t believe this was happening, Ali had two fingers inside her pussy finger fucking herself, stopping occasionally to rub her exposed clit and her other hand was twisting and teasing her swollen puffy nipples. Small groans of delight were escaping her lips and her pussy juices were freely flowing down her arm. The moans began to turn to pants as she increased the speed, her fingers flashing in and out of her gaping pussy.

Sue was holding open her swollen lips with one hand and furiously frigging her clit with the other. She was getting herself so excited I could see she was having trouble keeping her balance as her legs began buckling under her. By the time I had taken in the full scene I was sporting an enormous erection and had stared to wank myself. Ali was encouraging Sue to go faster and to let us see her cum, Sue appeared more than happy to oblige, her fingers darting manically over her clit as her pussy dripped more and more of its nectar onto the kitchen floor, before she shuddered and screamed to the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her have.

Ali was still finger fucking herself and pinching her own nipples as she beckoned me closer and asked to cum in front of her. I pumped away as I watched Ali arouse herself more and more. All of a sudden I felt Sue’s hand close over mine as she started to help me wank. That was all too much and I soon erupted and started to spray cum, which Sue directed all over Ali. She squealed with delight as she started her own body wrenching orgasm.

I slid to the floor as Sue continued to gently wank me. Ali had also slid down and was sitting facing me with her legs wide open giving me a tremendous view of her bald gaping pussy, her lips were swollen with excitement and dripping wet from the recent finger fucking, her eyes were closed and she was still breathing heavily her breasts with their erect swollen nipples rising and falling in time with her breathing. What a sight.

Sue continued to wank me as she also took in the view before us and I instinctively started to finger her pussy, running my finger along the full length of her lips stopping every now and again to tease her clit. Sue let out a gentle moan as I inserted a finger inside her and tickled her clit with my thumb. Ali opened her eyes when she heard Sue moan and smiled at us before starting to wank herself. Sue was transfixed not able to take her eyes of her friend masturbating.

It wasn’t long before Sue was getting very close to her second orgasm grinding her pussy onto my fingers and panting heavily, it was obvious that Ali was getting close too, her pussy lips had peeled wide open as she played with her clit tweaking it between thumb and forefinger, her nipples were amazing, swelling to nearly twice their normal size as she got more and more excited.

Sue then reached down and removed my hand from her pussy and kissed me passionately before saying “go on I know you want to, give Ali a hand to cum, she’s desperate for you to touch her ” I slid across to Ali and was strangely nervous as I reached out towards her dripping pussy, I had never touched anyone other than Sue and was trembling slightly as my fingers found their mark. The first touch was electric and sent a thrill through my whole body, my cock twitched and throbbed and it was as much as I could do to stop myself spontaneously cumming. Ali’s pussy was unbelievably wet and as I slid my finger all the way in she moaned with delight and mouthed thank you to Sue as she started fucking my finger. She then reached out for me and carried on where Sue had left of gently wanking me.

Sue was the first to orgasm. She had been frantically frigging her clit as she watched her best friend and her husband masturbate each other. I couldn’t hold on any longer either and was soon pumping sperm out everywhere. This was obviously too much for Ali and I soon felt her pussy start to contract around my finger, her body went rigid and her juices stared to flow down my arm before she shuddered to an amazing orgasm, which seemed to go on forever.

After we had all recovered the girls actually got on with making the lunch. This was quite sight as they stood there in nothing but their stockings and suspenders. I had a quick feel of both of their pussies before I was banished to the lounge and told to wait until we had eaten.

After lunch we moved to Ali’s bedroom and both girls immediately got onto the bed and started masturbating as they had last night, laying on their fronts using both thumbs to stimulate their clits. I was in heaven as I slipped a finger into both pussies and watched the rhythmic rise and fall of their buttocks the speed increasing as they approached orgasm.

Then suddenly they both stopped and climbed on top of me. Sue sat on my chest with her back to me grinding her moist pussy into me and wanking me at the same time. Ali sat on the top of my legs facing Sue and carried on masturbating. After a while Sue knelt up giving me the perfect view of her wanking my cock and Ali frigging her own clit. Ali then raised herself up, moving her pussy to just within range of my cock. Sue continued to wank me slowly pushing my cock forward so that the head just made contact with Ali’s pussy lips and she started to rub Ali’s clit the tip. Ali was dripping wet and was thrusting her hips forward as Sue moved my cock up and down her pussy.

Ali was getting really excited and kept saying “please Sue, please” then on one journey through her gaping lips Sue gently guided me into Ali’s quivering pussy. Sue clambered out of the way to watch and Ali immediately impaled herself on me, cumming straight away as I thrust deeply in and out of her. As Ali gasped I’m cumming, I glanced over at Sue to see her fingers flashing in and out of her pussy as she watched Ali and I fuck. That did for me too and I spurted time after time deep into Ali who was by now groaning to yet another orgasm. Sue joined us by bringing herself to another exhilarating climax.

Playtime wasn’t quite over for the day. Sue wanted me inside her but I wasn’t quite able to rise to the occasion straight away. It wasn’t long though as both girls helped out by standing at he bottom of the bed masturbating for me. As soon as I was able I pulled Sue onto the bed and just gave way to lust, plunging in and out of her tight wet pussy as she screamed to a climax. Ali in the meantime had continued to masturbate but had moved onto the bed and stared to run her fingers all over my body heightening the excitement. It was as she started to run her fingers over Sue’s body that I started to cum, ramming myself as deep as possible into Sue’s quivering quim as I watched Ali’s fingers caressing my wife!!

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers