Sue. Fun With Ken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

Ken worked his cock into her pussy again and rolled over on his back with her on top of him. I got on top of the pile and started to insert my hard cock into her ass.

Doing this two on one completely filled her up. It wasn't long before Ken and I had to hang on for dear life as Sue's body started squirming about between us. Since Ken and I had both come before, we had a fair bit of stamina left and enjoyed her body's thrashing about for a long time. Ken was the first one to cum and I was not far behind. Sue was almost a rag doll between us when we finished and not responding very much.

We untangled our dripping, sweat-covered bodies and got in the shower together to clean up. After the shower, we tumbled into bed with Sue in the middle and fell into an exhausted sleep.

On Sunday, when we woke up, Ken said he had to leave and get some rest for work the next day. Sue volunteered to drive him home because she wanted to do some shopping in town. They left before lunch and I took a nap.

Sue phoned me about six that night from Ken's place. "I'm going to be a while. I've been detained."

I knew what that meant and told her "Save some for me when you get home."

She arrived about three hours later and was dressed in a see thru blouse that you could see her tits through like it wasn't even there and a micro mini skirt that topped off her new shiny black thigh high boots with four inch heels.

I asked her why she got that outfit and she replied "I didn't buy it. Ken did." She continued by telling me "Apparently, Ken gets turned on when getting a hand job while driving down the road with a truckload of chicks watching. The girls in that truck made all sorts of comments about his cock and that made him cum all over the dash of my car."

Sue continued telling me what happened. "I stopped at a shoe store before we got to his place and he saw these boots and bought them for me. He liked them so much, that we went to a few more shops and he bought the blouse and skirt to go with them. She raised the skirt and said "He also added this thong to finish out the look."

"When we got to his place, I had to model them for him and of course, that led to another session in his bed." She then coyly added "He says the next time we get together, he will have some hot lingerie for me. I guess he likes me dressing up for him."

After hearing her explanation about the clothes I couldn't wait any longer so I dragged her off to bed for another romp in the sack.

The next morning, before I headed off to work, we talked about the last few days and she said "This weekend was a great experience and I would like to do it again." She added "Next time, I hope I won't be as sore afterwards as I am this time."

I agreed with her. "This has been a fun weekend and I wouldn't mind doing it again any time you want."

In the following months, we found out that the more times we did this, the less sore Sue was afterwards. Ken spoiled her with a couple of sexy outfits every time he joined us. Needless to say, once a month for about a year, Sue was a very satisfied woman.

Too bad Ken moved to the other coast!

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12