Sugar & Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks passed. The weeks turned into months. Sugar had long since paid off her initial debt to the mysterious "Syd" and started making really cute money. She expanded her wardrobe almost as much as her stable of 'regulars'. Her entry on EEN had become the most responded to of all the girls listed. She had also achieved the singular distinction of being immortalized in the stalls of the men's rooms at both Elysium and Empire; "For a real good time, call Sugar at 555-3825". The curvaceous cumslut had turned such fabulous numbers for Syd's organization, she now had a standing reservation for The Rail's Imperial Suite any night she chose to work. The night manager had made her laugh one night by hanging a little sign on the door: "Sugar's Shack".

In addition to the split taken by Syd's organization, she made regular payoffs to Jim Calder and Tom Bowen in cash and 'trade'. She knew how to take care of the men who took care of her. They did take care of her, driving by her corner several times a night, chatting and making sure she was all right. It was kinda like one of her favorite movies: Someone To Watch Over Me. If Tom Berenger's 'Detective Mike Keegan' had been on the take.... Then again, Mimi Rogers had nothing on her.

She happened to glance at a calendar one chilly January evening as she was preparing to step out the door to go to work. She realized the school year was already half over. She wondered why that should matter to her; she had dropped out of school long ago, when she first began hooking in U.C. Her cousin Sharon had put off college for a year; Sugar didn't know why. Maybe she was just burnt out at the end of high school. Anyway, she should be knee-deep in the paperwork preparing for college by now. Perhaps that is why it had come to mind. Sharon might be a little out of it, style-wise, but she was a sweet kid. Would she be going to college next year? Sugar hoped so, and wished her well. As for herself, Sugar was superbly content with who, what, and where she was at that moment in her life.

She was different now, having grown – physically and mentally – from the naïve 'Shauna' from Union City to the scintillating, seductive 'Sugar', the Toast of Taylor Street. To be sure, it was a much smaller 'pond' than New York/New Jersey, but she had become a big fish in it. True, the cops had cut her off from family, friends, and her 'husband', turned her out to whore for them and their mysterious boss, and used her as their personal fucktoy. They had shown her a copy of her updated rap sheet, listing convictions for solicitation, prostitution, sodomy, deviant sexual behavior, even corrupting the morals of a minor ("Hey, the guy brought his son; what was I supposed to do?"). All the 'cases' had been adjudicated by the same judge - a "regular" she had been set up with by Calder and Bowen. For all the judgments rendered against her, she had never once been arrested, let along been to court. Why go through the formality and expense of a trial, they reasoned, when she was guilty of all those crimes and more?

She was still being watched, they advised. She was too valuable a 'commodity' to be allowed out of their grasp. Don't tell anyone where you are, they continued to admonish. Don't ask them to come and get you. People disappeared in Aurora all the time. Why, in the last nine months alone, six current or former Varsity lettermen from Aurora Central High School AND the school's Principal had vanished without a trace. People suspected everything from a gay sex scandal to alien abductions. They just didn't know. (Something deep inside the slut had welcomed the news, relished it. She couldn't, for the life of her, fathom why.)

If she left town, her 'resume' would be faxed to any and every law enforcement jurisdiction in the region and, if necessary, the nation. Everyone would know what a sleaze she was. Sugar wouldn't be able to get 'honest work' anywhere, ever again, so she might as well be content with staying right where she was and hooking for them.

The hussy reflected upon her life as it had become. She was on a first-name basis with every bartender, bouncer, hostess, waitress, dancer, and hooker on Taylor Street. Every 'regular' knew her on sight, if not personally. If there was a party, she was invited to it. She didn't walk the streets as much as she had in the beginning; she didn't have to. The men were seeking her out. The Imperial Suite had all but become her 'Throne Room' where she reigned supreme – at Syd's sufferance, of course. She had fucked more men than she could remember, much less count, of every race and description, fucked them until every one of her orifices oozed their cum. Within her 'universe', she was a star.

Was it that bad? Was the prospect of 'honest work' so much better, she hated the thought she would be unable to return to it? Had her little job processing records at the hospital been so rewarding, so fulfilling, she would give all of this up in a heartbeat and go running back to it? No, but she did miss her husband - a lot.

Sugar needed a man then, needed one very badly. Why settle for one when she could have two at once? She waited impatiently on the corner for them to make their regular pass. The harlot literally flung herself through the open car window to get at her intended prize. By the time they pulled up in front of her motel room, her unpantied snatch was pointed high in the air and at Jim Calder's face, while Tom Bowen was unbelted, unfastened, unzipped, and unleashed into her mouth.

Sugar unlocked the door and ushered her two paramours inside quickly. She flung the door shut, threw Calder backward against it, and raped his mouth with her insistent tongue. She had his stiff, throbbing man-meat out of its cloth prison in moments and ministered to it with long, frantic strokes of her hand. At the same moment, Tom Bowen was filling her snatch beyond full from behind with his monster dong.

They each spasmed, but the whore was nowhere near satisfied. She grabbed her two lovers by their lapels and hurled all three of them onto the bed. Sugar alternately fucked and fellated each man over two hours, bringing each to a shattering climax, then making him hard again while the other hammered away at her shemale cunny. It ended when neither man was able to get it up anymore. Their cum gushed all over the sheets from her cornholed snatch. Whatever spunk she had not swallowed dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She had cum more times than she could possibly count – and the slut was content.

"Nicely done."

A lamp clicked on, illuminating the shadowy corner of the room. Evelyn Rossi sat there, a flute of champagne steadied in one hand, a coy smirk on her lips. Sugar's heart pounded. The exhausted girl could do little more than speak to her amused aunt.

"You were here? How much did you see?"

"Every urgent thrust. You were magnificent, Sweetie. Gentlemen, would you please give us the room for a few minutes?"

Calder and Bowen dressed hurriedly and exited. Evelyn continued.

"I was never better, even in my prime."

"YOU?"

The breathtaking blonde stood and strutted casually to her stepdaughter's side. She paused there, caressing the cum-soaked slut's cheek.

"Of course. That's why The Family sent me here. They knew I knew the business inside and out. With their help, I solicited the right 'cooperation' from the right people, then built the facilities and set the machinery in motion."

Sugar just stared at her, requiring a moment to fully comprehend the import of her words.

"You... are... Syd?"

Evelyn beamed.

"None other. You don't think we could have lived as comfortably as we do on a hospital administrator's salary, do you? That was a convenient 'cover' I adopted later on. In the beginning, I was just a 'working girl' with a head for the business. They let me bring my favorite girls with me, too; just to get things started. But you already know about that."

The confused cumslut stared blankly.

"I do?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. Your mother was one of them."

"My... mother? But she is back in...."

"No, Baby, she isn't. Your mama was Nora Brennan. Sharon is your sister. For the past seven years, I have raised the two of you as my own daughters. Think back. There was a little girl name Shauna once."

Sugar's head spun with conflicting images. She could see Union City so clearly... well, no she really couldn't anymore, but she knew she had lived there, and her mother... she couldn't see her mother's face. But she could see the beautiful red-headed woman whose name had been Nora. That face looked so much like her own. She could see Sharon's face, too. But she had glimpses of a much younger Sharon, and that couldn't be, because Sugar had been there, in New Jersey, and Sharon had been here. But... Sugar had been here, too, except she was 'Shauna' then. They had grown up together in Evelyn's house. But she had also had a brother named....

The girl's sudden spasm was clearly visible. It was all there. Her childhood. Her mother. Her sister. The happiness. Then, the blood - and all that came after. She wrapped her arms around herself then, trembling like a leaf. In seconds, Sugar - no, Shauna - ran through the gamut of emotions from confusion, to awareness, to anger, to reflection, but not quite all the way to understanding. There were so many questions, but one image that leapt before them all. It was that one photo of Nora Brennan - from her 'wild and crazy years'.

"Mama... dated?"

"That's right, Sweetie. She and I 'worked it' here in the beginning, just as we had back in 'Jersey. Then, she met your father – not on the job. She fell head over heels for him and decided to 'go legit'. She went to Nursing School, got the job with Dr. Harrison, the whole nine yards. I got the job as his office manager at the same time. He was one of our 'regulars'. I used him to establish my legitimate 'cover' and... well, I wanted to help your mother. I didn't agree with the choices she made, but she was the best friend I had ever had and I wasn't about to let her down. Nora made me promise not to tell your father any of it. I didn't – except for that one time...."

Evelyn's face clouded over.

"That was the biggest single mistake I have ever made in my life. I wish to God I had told the scumbag everything - before they got married. That way, he would have left and she would have eventually gotten over him. She might have hated me, but she would still be alive today."

The older woman's face brightened a little.

"At least, Nora left a legacy; two treasures I wouldn't trade for the whole world. Sharon will start Nursing School in the fall. She has decided to follow in your mother's footsteps – at least, as she knows them. I won't tell her differently. She isn't like us. You are strong enough to handle your mother's past now; your sister isn't. Please let her have the illusion."

Shauna nodded solemnly.

"And then there is you. I knew from the start you were never cut out for a goody-two-shoes existence. You were too much like your mother and me when we were your age. They say the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. In your case, you were twice-blessed; first Nora, then me. Oh, how I adored transforming you into the slut you were meant to be. I was worried you might never make the transition; no child should have to carry the emotional baggage you did..."

Shauna trembled again as she thought back on that darkest day of ... Sean's life. She saw the flash, heard the pistol's report that left his ears ringing for days. She saw the blood - and her beloved mother slump over, dead. But... why should she be able to see it in such vivid detail? They weren't her memories; they were his. She hadn't been there. It was tragic, but there was nothing she could have done. What was it about her and her – late? – brother that had linked them together so intimately? She inhaled deeply and sighed.

"...but with love and the right therapy, the real you came shining through."

"Right now, I'm not sure who the 'real me' is."

Evelyn chose to side step that statement for the moment.

"Sharon sends her love. She hopes to see you soon – perhaps under better circumstances."

"She knows?"

"Everything. She has been involved from the beginning."

"Excuse me? She can't handle her mother being a whore, but she's OK with turning her sister

into one?"

Evelyn bit her lower lip.

"No, she isn't 'OK' with it. In fairness, it bothered her from the beginning. It's been bothering her a lot more lately - especially when she learned of some of your... extremes. She is afraid we had gone too far. She did it because I asked her to - and because she really does love you and only wants the best for you. I feel exactly the same way."

"The best," Shauna echoed with a note of contempt. Evelyn's nostrils flared.

"That's right, the best! You might at least have the decency to hear me out before you rush to judgment. I didn't have to tell you any of this. I didn't have to be here tonight."

"I don't think you want to be campaigning on a platform of 'decency' just now."

That stung the blonde - badly. They eyed each other warily, like two wounded prizefighters, each looking for an opening. The silence hung thickly between them. Someone had to make a move.

"If it means anything, I love her, too. And you."

The stepmother's face softened at that.

"Yes, it means something. It means a lot. I really needed to hear that again."

Shauna looked into her stepmother's eyes. Both knew what the next question would be - and steeled themselves for it.

"Why?"

"Why did I take your identity from you, or why did I give it back now?"

"Yes."

Evelyn stared at the floor. She had been dreading this moment. Even now, she didn't know how to say what she felt.

"For years, I have been the Mistress of my own fate. I am the one who pulled the strings, who made things happen. There was nothing I couldn't do - except heal my own child, who was in agony. I sought out the best advice I could find. I was told, in order to save you, make you whole again, I had to cut you off completely from your past, erase it from your mind, allow your personality a chance to grow strong and self-confident. So, I did what I always do. I created a plan, gathered the resources I needed to make it work, then put the plan in motion. To get what I wanted, I used people, manipulated people, co-opted people - not the least of whom was you.

The 'cure' was not without cost. I knew if I were successful, I would be losing my 'Shauna', the daughter I knew and loved, possibly forever. I was willing to take that risk to make you well again. Damn the torpedoes; Full Speed Ahead! Oh, I was so proud of 'Sugar'. She was everything I used to be, times ten. I bless the day Lance Bartlett's resume crossed my desk. When I interviewed him, I knew instantly he was just the right 'nudge' to push you over the top. And you, 'Sugar', are so very over-the-top."

The magnificent blonde gazed fondly upon her ward's lush body.

"I am so pleased with his work. It is exactly what you needed. Oh, may I say I can see why you were so taken with him? He is quite the lover. God, that cock of his! We 'consoled' each other over your disappearance and – well, you know how persuasive I can be. In spite of my seduction, he is devoted to you. I am constantly amazed by your resourcefulness. Apparently, you managed to get a message to him in spite of my best efforts to cut the two of you off from each other. It took all my powers of persuasion and some not-so-subtle blackmail to keep him from tearing the town apart looking for you. I told him I had been contacted by Syd's people and warned to stay away. He received a similar phone call. They also told him the charges against him had been 'misfiled', not dropped, and if he wanted to stay out of jail, it would be on Syd's terms."

"He still doesn't know about you?"

"He hasn't a clue."

"You aren't going to prosecute him, are you?"

Evelyn gave Shauna's hand a little squeeze.

"Of course not. I set him up in the first place. That was just more of my little gamesmanship."

"Little?"

Shauna regretted the outburst the moment she spat the word out. Never antagonize the people who can make your life a living Hell. There were better ways to play the game. Before things got out of hand again, she continued in a softer voice.

"OK, you made me 'Sugar'..."

Shauna swept one hand between her stepmother and herself.

"... why this little scene? Why now? Why not just leave me the way you created me, if you were so happy with the result? I was certainly happy enough, not knowing. Why risk an investment that is turning such big profits for you?"

"Are you happy? Tell me about you. Tell me about your life – this life."

Shauna looked down, focusing inward, not outward.

"Yes... I am happy. I like me. I like my life. I like the thrill of living on the edge. I like the sex. I like being the object of men's desire. I like... being a 'bad girl'. I know I won't want to do it forever, but right now, it fits me. Is that what you were looking for?"

"Almost. Tell me about Sean."

"I... can't. I mean, I know he was there. He was my brother, my... twin brother. He was there when Mama died. Later... God, some really awful things happened to him. He was in so much pain and I... I could feel it, too. He and I were so close, I could feel what he felt."

Big, fat tears started to roll down the girl's cheeks.

"This is terrible! God, I remember aching for him, wanting with all my heart to reach out to him, lend him my strength. Now, I close my eyes and try to picture him, but I can't even see his face. Is that wrong of me? What kind of sister am I?"

Evelyn couldn't believe her ears. In all the possible, conceivable permutations of this plan, she never dared hope for this one. Her mind raced to 'connect the dots'. She crossed the room and hugged the shaken girl then.

"No, Sweetheart, that is very, very right! This..."

Evelyn swept her arm in an arc, indicating the room.

"... all of it, was about exactly that. You and Sean were twins. Like so many twins, there was a special bond between you. You could read each other's thoughts, feel each other's emotions. Poor Sean experienced so much pain, and he transferred that pain to you. He didn't mean to; he couldn't help it. Sean was hurting you, Baby. His sickness was becoming your sickness. We had to separate you, send you both away, make you forget each other and everything that happened before. This was... OK, 'this' was me being selfish. I wanted to see if you were as much like me as I thought you were - and I was right. As I already said, I am so proud of 'Sugar'. I am also ecstatic that 'this' has helped you put the past behind you. The problem was, in all my machinations, I lost sight of the fact I am human, too. As much as I adored 'Sugar', I desperately missed my 'Shauna', my little girl whom I love with all my heart. I wanted her back. Sharon wanted her back. Even Claudia Rafferty was worried about you."

"Claudia? How much of a part did she...."

"Let's not even go there! We will just say, without her help, none of this would have been possible - and you would either be dead or institutionalized right now, just like Sean. Whatever sins I committed, I would not have allowed either of those as an option. I did what I did and I would do it again in a New York minute, every bit of it, if it would help my baby get well. The point is, I couldn't live with it anymore. I couldn't live with you not knowing who you were, where you came from, and that you had a family that loved you and wanted you back. I didn't know if I could reach you anymore. This time, there was no 'back door' for you to escape through. I only knew I had to try. I counted on the strength of your personality, the power of your memories – and the love behind them."

1...456789