Summer at Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I could wear this length stocking under a knee length skirt and not be immodest in public, don't you think?"

"I agree, said Elise, "and so could I."

She then stepped into the gray skirt, zipped it and put her heels back on. The darker part of the stocking welt was half covered by the skirt as she was standing, no telling what it would look like sitting.

"Mom, that looks so sexy in this setting, it would look slutty elsewhere, but damned sexy here. Jack you have to photograph me dressed like that."

"I'll let my hard on speak my answer." I said.

She began assuming standing poses and I must have shot 40 pictures, before Elise said "Wait!" She walked over and knelt and said "Pull up your skirt, Mom."

She then adjusted the garter clasps so there were in the same place on each leg and the stockings were pulled up evenly. "That looks better, don't you think Jack"

"Sorry I was looking at the big picture and didn't notice. Good detail catch, you can help me more often."

Before Elise stood she put her hand against Virginia's bare thigh above the stocking and gently squeezed and her thumb pushed against her Mother's panties. "You feel so good"

"Jack, I hope I feel that good. Do I?" asked Elise.

"I'll do a survey and report back. Virginia shall we go through those standing poses again?"

Elise stood and moved aside and I noticed that she smelled her thumb. She tried to be unobtrusive, but Virginia asked "Do I smell alright?"

"Good enough to eat."

"Hungry now?" asked Virginia.

Next we went through a series of Virginia in sitting poses, skirt hem falling naturally, then progressively higher until the bottom edge of her gray panties were showing. Then she sat facing us, legs crossed, then uncrossed, then knees apart then the skirt gradually being pulled up to the panty bottom again. Then she squatted on the floor and gradually turned from side to side with her feet progressively farther apart. "Mom, that is so sexy!"

"Sweet of you to notice Elsie. Should I take my panties off now."

"Not yet, put on a quarter cup bra and the sheer blouse you started with. I'll run up and get the gray one." volunteered Elise

"Enjoying yourself Jack? What do you think of the sexual comments between Elise and me? Should we keep them to ourselves?"

"Not on my account, all three of you are very, very sensual women and the remarks enhance the effect. I find it exciting, just as I find you touching each other exciting. You sharing a mouthful last night was the most sensual thing I've ever seen."

"Here, Mom, put this on." said Elise as she returned carrying the bra.

"Thanks. I was asking Jack if the sexual interaction between the three of us bothered him."

"It's very arousing, I've certainly enjoyed it the last few days," I interjected.

"You mean like this?" Elise moved towards Virginia "Stand up Mom." Elise then put her mouth on one of Virginia's nipples and caressed the other breast with her hand.

"Umm, that felt good, you and Janet have such nice mouths."

"We learned well by your example, and I'm glad we continue to please you." said Elise.

"Wait, wait, I have to go upstairs and relieve myself. That was almost more than I could bear."

"You mean to pee or to jack off?" asked Virginia.

"Jack off!" I said

"Oh, Jack don't waste it, let us help you." said Virginia.

"Like last night?"

"Maybe better, take off your clothes." said Elise.

"In here? What if Cindy comes in?"

"Don't worry about her. I'll explain later. Lay down on the couch." said Virginia. "Look at that cock Elise, and to think he's been living next door all this time."

"Elise, kneel next to me. Jack hand me those pillows. Here kneel on this one."

Virginia knelt on the other one, her lips near mine. She ran her hand up Elise's leg under her skirt. "Good, a v-string like mine."

"What", I said.

"A v-string panty, like a thong, except the back is very narrow so Mom can get under it and rub me with out having to take them off. Run your hand up Mom's leg, and see what I mean. Right there, Mom. Umm, feels so good," as Elise slipped her mouth over my cock.

"Don't forget to share, Elise," said Virginia. I almost came on that comment.

I slowly ran my fingertips up the inside of Virginia's thigh, past the stocking top to her pussy. As I threaded my fingers under the edge of her panties, as they were, she sighed and lowered her lips to mine. Before I lost my senses I realized that I was pleasuring Virginia who was pleasuring her daughter, who was pleasuring me. Virginia was topless in a skirt caressing my chest, kissing me.

Elise was clothed with her Mother's fingers caressing her pussy and clit, probably getting finger fucked too. Virginia is wet because she is terribly aroused. I spread her labia, though her lips were pressed to mine I heard her say "Yes." God, Elise's mouth and tongue felt wonderful.

I could feel the end of my cock at the back of her throat as she moved her mouth up and down. I inserted my middle finger and then my forefinger into Virginia and felt the contraction of her pussy pull me in. I felt for her clit with my thumb. It was hard and waiting for me when I touched it. She began to rock back and forth on her knees to enhance her pleasure. I heard her breathing increase, as mine was. Elise was sucking me more rapidly and I was right on the edge of cumming when Virginia stuck her tongue full into my mouth and said "Now. Jack. Yes, Oh God that feels so good!"

I began to cum in Elise's mouth and heard her moaning as well. As my dick softened, Elise turned with pursed lips and Virginia turned her head to meet her with an open mouth. I saw Elise open her mouth and stick out her cum covered tongue just as Virginia closed her lips on it.

As Elise had turned, Virginia had taken her hand out of the back of Elise's panties and put it back from the front.

Elise broke the kiss and straightened her back and said "Right there, Mom, right there," and grabbed my dick with her hand. She moaned, and said "Yes, Yes, so good," and collapsed across my legs still holding on.

Virginia took her hand out of Elise's cunt and panties, and offered her fingers to me. "Want to taste? It's second hand, but you can have it directly later."

She did taste good, "What about you Virginia?" I took my fingers out, she gave a sigh and I stuck them in my mouth. I licked both fingers, what a taste treat.

"Like that?" Virginia asked.

"Oh, yes!"

"Good. We have all summer, I hope you don't gain weight from all the pussy you're going to get to eat. Jack, get up and kneel on the floor."

Virginia stood and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, then sat on the edge of the couch in front of me with her legs spread, pulled my head into her pussy, and asked "Want some dessert?"

I licked her sweet juices for a few minutes including her clit, she began to breathe rapidly again and pulled me forward to bury my face, "Put your fingers in me." And with that she came again.

Elise watched this and then she stood, pulled her panties, down stepped out of them and sat next to Virginia, spreading her legs. "More, Jack?"

My decision took a nanosecond and I was licking Elise's pussy. "Inside?" I mumbled and I stuck my tongue into her.

"Yes, and fingers. Lick my clit." After a few licks, Elise came and closed her legs trapping my head and face in her pussy. After she stopped shivering, she released me, raised my face with her hands and instead of kissing me she licked my face and mouth.

"Oh Jack, you are a good lover."

"You were right Virginia, she tastes as good first hand as from your hand"

"Elise are your panties too wet to put back on?" asked Virginia.

"Yes, yours too? Let's go upstairs get dry ones and finish what you started in front of Jack's camera before his cock distracted us."

I put my underwear and shorts on, I would shower later and think about what had just happened. Incredible was the only way to describe it, and summer has just begun.

12