Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

Dave rolled her nipple. "Sweet Sue."

Mike worked his fingers. "Sexy Sue."

"Spread-legged Sue." She looked at me under her lids. He breathing was becoming shallow. I looked at Mike. "Slow down a bit Mike, she'll be coming soon if you keep that up." I leaned in close again, her eyes followed me. "And we don't want you to come too soon do we eh? We've only just got your legs open again." I ran my hand down across her stomach and into her pubic hair. My finger felt for and found her little button amongst the folds of skin and Sue stiffened with the touch. I gently stroked her a couple of times and she groaned. Mike continued to work his fingers inside her. I took my finger away and she groaned again, this time in disappointment. "Not yet," I whispered, "It's too easy to make you come like that. We found that out yesterday. Today we are going to really enjoy you. We'll save that for when you start to slow down." Sue's hips started to tremble. "Which isn't yet by the look of it." I looked at Mike, "Is she coming Mike?"

Mike nodded. "I think so."

I looked at Sue again, her eyes were on me. "Are you ready to come again Sue?" She bit her lip and began to moan quietly. Dave took her nipple in his mouth. She arched her body to give us greater access to her as she again began her spiral into orgasm. I reached under her and cupped her bottom in my hands, holding her hips up off the ground so she rested on her shoulders. Mike whooped with delight. "What a view! Jesus you should see her now!" Roy rolled over and sat behind Roy. He reached around and spread her legs wider. "Open your legs for Mike Sue," I said quietly, "Open them as wide as you can."

"I can't get them any wider!" She breathed.

Roy held her open as Mike worked his fingers in and out. I could feel her juices flowing down between her legs and over my hand. Slowly her moans gained in volume until I again took my hand off her breast and placed it over her mouth stifling her cries. "Shhh Sue. What would happen if someone heard you? You might end up opening your legs for all the guys down on the field. You'd be here all day if that happened." I don't know if she registered my words but she suddenly looked at me and then she crashed over the edge into her second shuddering climax.

Sue lay still for a while, her breathing deep and regular. I took my hand from her mouth and again brushed the hair away from her face. She slowly opened her eyes. "You really ought to slow down a little." I said. "You are in danger of peaking too early and only two of us have had our fingers inside you yet. There's a whole day to go."

For the first time Sue smiled. "I don't think I'll make it."

Dave gently stroked her hair with his fingers and then trailed them down the side of her face, her neck, and then her chest until finally they found her breast where he lightly drew circles around her nipple. "Oh," he said, "I think you'll do alright. You wouldn't let the boys down now would you?"

Still kneeling between her legs Roy reached out and lazily trailed his finger down the glistening length of her open lips. "Of course you won't let us down. You love what we do to you don't you?" Sue closed her eyes as Roy's finger made the return journey up through her lips.

Dave laughed quietly, "Attaboy Sue, keep coming for the boys."

No-one could ever say that Sue was not generous with her body; and we certainly took full advantage of her generosity. She gave herself without restraint and we were eager to avail ourselves of her. Her skin shone golden and warm in the morning sunlight. Her breasts and nipples now tinted red after being rudely used by pair after pair of hands and lips. Her flat stomach tapering down in to golden curls and her legs spread so wide that I sometimes wondered how she would ever be able to get them together again. Her wonderful, golden body was ours.

We made love to Sue for the next hour or so; taking it in turns to kneel between her legs and make her come, alternating between how fast we could make her come or how long we could prolong it, keeping her on the edge until she would arch her back like a bow and finally scream her release. As all guys do we became competitive, Mike, who had a watch with a sweep second hand, timed our efforts.

Sometimes there would be all four of us with our hands either in or on her and sometimes there would be only two or three as we changed positions or dropped out for a cigarette; and the sun shone down on us and Sue lay between us, beautiful, pliable and gloriously naked. Across the park, just over the hill the football game continued, boys joined in and others left. As far as we knew none came our way although in truth had we been watched we most probably would not have noticed. All that mattered to us was that Sue was lying naked between us and that we could keep her coming.

It was during one of the quiet times that Jackie arrived.

After many changes of position Dave and I were again laying on either side of Sue and just stroking her gently, she was drifting in and out of sleep; the warm sunshine and an hour of being made to come having taken it's toll. We had covered her up with her clothes as she slept, partly to cover her from the sun and partly because we had this strange idea that it was a 'gentlemanly' thing to do while she slept. We could forcibly undress her and then crawl all over her body but we were still bound by our upbringing.

Mike and Roy were sitting together smoking a cigarette when Mike suddenly craned his neck to look over into the field. He looked back at us and took another lazy drag on his cigarette. "Jackie's here" he said to no-one in particular. Roy looked over the top of the embankment and began a running commentary. "She's looking for Sue. She's asking Alan Davies and he's pointing this way. He must have seen us walk over here. She's coming over. She's got Gwen with her."

Mike nodded at the still sleeping Sue. "What are you going to do with her? She hasn't got time to get dressed. You had better wake her up and get her out of the way before Jackie sees her."

I looked at Mike. "No. This is your turn. You had the last go with her," I nodded at Sue, "so you can get over there and sort Jackie out."

Mike pulled a face. "I can't stand Jackie."

"Tough. Get out there and head her off. Tell her we went to the shops or something." Mike went to sand up. "But duck down and make it look as though you were strolling back, not like you've been sitting here watching her." Mike ducked down and grabbed Roy by his shirt and pulled him along. "You're coming with me. I'm not talking to her on my own. She's an absolute loony tune." And together they slowly straightened and then walked off up the incline. They paused at the top. Then they slowly walked down the other side exchanging greetings with the two approaching girls.

Sue slowly opened her eyes. "I've been asleep" she said.

"I know "

"Have I been asleep long?" Her body moved languidly under our hands. She seemed strangely divorced from the clothes which had been laid over her like old dead skins leaving a beautifully soft and warm living person beneath them.

"Too long," I said, "Jackie's here."

Sue lay still for a moment and then the full meaning of my words hit her. Dave just managed to get his hand over her mouth in time to muffle the panicked "What! Where?" She tried to sit up but we were still firmly holding her down. "Shhhh . Be quiet" I said "She's just over the top there. On the field. Make a noise and she'll hear you. Listen." Sue lay still for a second eyes searching over her shoulder for the top of the rise which was just above her head.

Suddenly Jackie's voice could be clearly heard talking to Mike and Roy. She could not have been more than short width of the hill away. Sue tried to struggle free. "Let me go." She whispered. "I've got to get dressed. She can't see me like this."

Dave took her breast in his hand under her clothes. "Shhh. She'll hear you." He whispered.

"And you don't want that to happen do you?" I said moving my hand down over her flat stomach and onto the curly hair covering her mound.

Roy's laugh drifted over the top of the rise. He asked if anyone wanted a cigarette and with a number of affirmatives we heard them sit down to smoke and begin to chat a few feet away from our heads.

"Looks like she'll be here for a while." Dave whispered in to her ear. "Too late to get dressed." He began to tease her nipple. "They'll hear you if you move."

I moved in closer and ran my hand down between her legs. She opened easily to my finger. "Maybe we could find something to do to take your mind off it." My finger began to probe into her wetness.

"No" she whispered desperately, "you can't."

"Oh yes, I think we can" I said and despite her protestations her legs began to open at the gentle but insistent probing of my finger.

"Please." She pleaded quietly, but her protests were already beginning to lack conviction. I eased my finger deep inside her and Sue sighed. Her legs opened wide.

We could clearly hear Jackie and Roy talking about the football game being played on the ground before them. Roy was being funny and Jackie sarcastic about the various players' abilities.

My finger moved deeper inside, probing and withdrawing. Sue closed her eyes.

Mike was talking to Gwen about some party they had both been to some days ago which neither seemed to have enjoyed.

I inserted two fingers and began a gentle and slow in/out rhythm and Sue's legs opened as wide as she could get them. Dave moved her blouse aside to expose her breasts. "No, please!" Sue whispered without opening her eyes. Paying her no attention Dave ran his hand lightly across both breasts, gently bringing her nipples to attention. He bent his head and suckled the nearest nipple into his mouth. Sue's mouth formed a soundless 'Oh'. He reached across and cupped her other breast, his fingers quickly finding and stroking the already erect nipple. I felt a deep shudder of arousal run through her body.

Tiring of talking about the game and the players Mike and Jackie had changed subject and were now getting heavily into music. Jackie was into mainstream pop while Mike was more into R&B and it took them some time to find some common ground. As various groups and tracks were mentioned Roy and Gwen began to throw in comments of their own.

I moved Sue's skirt up to her hips so that I could see what my fingers were doing between her legs. Her clothes were now bunched in a loose swathe across her middle, covering nothing but her navel. I moved down her body slightly so I could watch my fingers. Her clitoris, swollen and erect, peaked out from between the folds of her lips. With my fingers still inside her I stroked it with the ball of my thumb. Sue's hips bucked at the touch. I could see her biting her lip to keep from making a sound.

Roy was more into Folk music and the mention of a certain group brought howls of derision from the rest. Music being the common currency of most young people the conversation began to develop a motion and momentum of its own.

A few short feet away our fingers were creating both the motion and the momentum. Sue could neither resist nor deny the fingers that moved so insistently inside her and the thumb which continued to stroke her. Dave suckled first on one nipple and then the other. His fingers always quickly finding and fondling whichever nipple his lips had just wetly abandoned.

The smell of cigarette smoke drifted across the rise. Gwen was now professing her preference for a particular brand of filter tips while Roy extolled the virtues of another. I was always surprised that Roy still smoked after his Dad had made him sick by forcing him to smoke a whole a packet in one go when he first discovered Roy with a cigarette. Mike demonstrated his party piece by flicking a cigarette from his hand to his mouth.

Dave flicked his tongue across Sue's erect nipple causing her to push her breasts up, eager for the attention, into his face. Still slowly working my fingers and thumb I leant forward and licked the soft smooth skin of her lower belly, just above her hairline. My tongue left a wet trail that glistened in the sunshine.

Mike asked for a match and Roy threw him the box. As he lit his cigarette Jackie laughingly sang 'Come on Baby light my fire."

I rested my head on Sue's stomach and watched my thumb as it moved in circles between her legs. We had lit Sue's fire. I could feel her vibrating from head to toe. Her legs were wide open and her juices were running through my fingers. From this close distance, with my head on her tummy, the sun seemed to dance in her public hairs, glistening gold and red, her skin smelling of warmth and talcum powder, of young woman and sex; the movement of her hips causing the sun to fragment in her pubic hair like small rippling flames.

Mike threw the matches back. Jackie wondered where Sue had got to. Mike laughed and suggested that she was probably somewhere getting laid. Jackie laughed. "Not our Sue. She's too much of a tomboy. I'll bet she's never even been touched up let alone laid."

I was touching Sue up. I slowly and easily worked a third finger inside her and stepped up the rhythm just a notch. My thumb continued making lazy circles on her clitoris. With my head on her tummy I could hear what sounded like a deep bass note beginning inside her; faint like a guitar string that had been plucked or a brass gong that had been struck and was beginning to resonate deep within her body. She began to tremble.

"I wouldn't bet on it." Said Roy.

Jackie was quickly on to the comment "Why? What makes you say that? Do you know something I don't?"

Mike was dismissive, "Naw. Just figured that by now someone would have taken her cherry."

Jackie turned mock indignant, "That's my older sister you're talking about. Behave yourself. No," she said decisively, "Sue hasn't put out for anybody. I would know."

"Yeah," Said Mike, "You're probably right. But just seems a bit of waste with a body like hers that someone's not playing with it."

I wasn't playing. I was deadly serious. My fingers were wet with her juices. I again picked up the tempo. Recognising the growing crisis within her Dave placed his hand across her mouth.

"Mind you," said Jackie, "You lot should know if anyone would. I'd have though it would have been one of you lot who was going to get into her pants first, she's always hanging around with you lot." I could almost hear Mike dismiss her with a shrug. "I think there's only one of you that she'd put out for." Jackie continued "I think she fancies Dave."

Dave's tongue caressed Sue's nipple.

Jackie laughed again. "I wouldn't blame her if she did put out for one of you. Handsome set of studs you are. Bloody hell I'd put out if you'd ask me!"

"Jackie!" Gwen screamed in imagined or real horror.

"Only kidding." said Jackie sounding very far from kidding.

"Bugger" said Mike, standing up "might have taken you up on that if you'd have been serious."

"Really?" said Jackie with more than a hint of hope in her voice.

"Jackie!" yelped Gwen again, "You really are incorrigible."

"Yep," said Mike obviosly still addressing jackie "especially if you were just a bit older. Fancy an ice cream?"

"Who's buying?" said Gwen quickly.

I could hear Mike dusting himself down "I am if you'll open your legs for the boys."

"Bugger off."

"Such poetry." said Mike "how about you Jackie?"

"I'm game," she said, "for an ice cream anyway" she added very much as an afterthought.

"I'll bet you are" said Mike sounding interested "come on, let's go."

I heard them get up and walk away, the sound of their conversation merging into the farther sounds of the ongoing game of football. Dave took his hand away from Sue's mouth, "They're gone. You can make a noise now if you want to."

And she did; under our hands and fingers she moaned and yelled and screamed her way from climax to climax until eventually she slowly she fell into an a very beautiful and naked exhausted silence.

The sun had climbed high into the sky before Sue finally got dressed. Dave and I lay back on our elbows and watched her as she pulled on her blouse and straightened her hair, she knelt up and we brushed the dust from her bottom so that she could put her knickers back on. We took our time with the brushing down and ran our hands over the smooth skin, taking in the curves and textures of her. She knelt there in front of us with her pants in her hand and her head slightly down while we explored her marvellous rear. Eventually Dave patted her on her rump and sat back. "Beautiful."

She stood up, dusted off her knees and then stepped into her knickers and slid them up her legs. She stood up in front of us and stretched into a long and languid yawn; a studied pose that stretched her blouse across her breasts and lifted the tail of her blouse clear of her white knickers. An narrow expanse of golden midriff flashed enticingly. The stretch of her knickers emphasised her mound. She looked down at us and smiled and I suddenly realised that she was posing for us, flirting, turning us on again.

Dave reached out and with his fingers lightly brushed the front of her knickers. Almost without moving Sue looked down and watched his fingers tracing the outline of her mound. I laughed, "Let's go somewhere else. It'll get crowded around here soon when the game breaks for lunch. We'll take your clothes off again when we get there." Blushing slightly she finished her stretch and picked up her skirt, brushing it down before stepping into it and pulling it up. She turned and did a little twirl for us making the pleated skirt fly out "Tralaa!". Dave and I stood up and we brushed off the seat of our pants. "OK then, let's go." I said and we walked up to the top of the hill.

The game was still going on, a milling mass of shouting kids all doing their level best to kick the hell out of each other. Mike, Roy and the girls were nowhere in sight. We stood for a while on the crest of the hill and watched. Sue stood between us and linked arms with us and we felt grown up enough to let her. Dave moved in closer and put his arm around her waist. The sun shone down on us and life had never seemed as sweet.

"Let's just walk" said Sue "and see where it takes us."

Dave dropped his hand and cupped her bottom, "I know where it will take us" he said.

"Then let's go" she said and started off down the hill.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers
12