Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need not worry. She stopped and when she was done she returned to her own lounger and left me in misery. Again I cursed under my breath and I ground my throbbing quim into the nylon webbing of the lounger hoping to ease the throbbing I had inside. After an hour on my tummy I lifted myself up onto my hands. I looked around for the twins, but they were no where to be seen. Then I heard them laughing and giggling. I turned to see them frolicking in the blue water about fifty feet off shore. Not being a great swimmer I was afraid to venture into the deep water. I saw that both girls were only up to their waist in the cold clear water so I figured I could handle that depth. I took about thirty or so steps and then horror struck. I stepped into nothing. Instantly my head was under water and I panicked. My hands thrashing about and I felt I was going to die. I screamed, but all that did was fill my mouth with water. I sputtered and coughed and gasped for air. There was none, only lake water to breathe. I felt myself sink down and it became dark. I felt this was the end. It seemed like an hour had passed where it was only seconds. I felt hands gripping me under my arms and then there was light and the, thank God air! I filled my lungs with the precious gift and choked and coughed out water.

"Mom! Are you OK? MOM!! Mom?"

Both girls had dove to my rescue and were dragging me to the shore. I was dazed and confused. I felt someone's lips press to mine and someone pinching my nose. Then I felt air being forced into my lungs. I bolted upright and spewed out a stream of lake water hitting on of the girls in the chest.

"Mom? Are you OK?"

"Yes I think so." I managed to say between the choking and coughing'

"You scared us half to death!"

I felt Deni cradle me in her arms from behind. Her flesh pressed against mine, her hands holding me close. She had her hands around me in such a manner that they were cupping the bottom of my heaving breasts. At this point I didn't care. I just wanted to get back in the house and lay down. Both girls helped me to my feet and with an arm draped about each of their shoulders I allowed them to escort me to the cottage. My hands fell about their breasts and my mind went back into the gutter. I could feel each nipple as I took each step. They were hard and stiff and it was making me wet, once more. How much more could I take before I snapped and ravaged them?

Once in the comfort of the cottage the girls laid me down on the oversized sofa and went to fix me a drink. I needed one badly. Dani held out the water glass filled with straight rye and a few cubes of ice. I poured half of it down my throat and the sting of the liquor made me cough and choke once more. After I settled down I drained the glass and handed it back motioning for a refill.

"OK mom but take it easy. You almost drowned out there. Don't drown in here with the booze."

The lighthearted barb calmed me down and I smiled back, thanking both girls for coming to my rescue.

I lay back and let the booze do its work. Both Deni and Dani remained nude. They brought me back a robe more for warmth than modesty. I watched as Dani went to the end table, reached in and pulled out a small plastic bag. They little buggers had snuck some weed up here. Oh Well I thought. Let them go ahead. They were adults and I need not worry. I watched as Dani filled the little pipe with the green dried herb. Then she struck a match and inhaled the pungent smoke. She closed her mouth and handed the pipe to Deni and her twin, followed suit. Then the little shit handed me the pipe. I was startled. Still I reached out and hesitantly took the small wooden pot-pipe and put it to my mouth sucking in the acrid smoke as best as I knew how. We passed the instrument around three more times before it was burnt out. After ten minutes or so I didn't feel anything and wondered what all the hype was about. Both Deni, and Dani were looking at me and they were giggling like schoolgirls. I gawked at them and said.

"What's so fucking funny you two?"

They looked at me and began to laugh out loud. I looked at them and the next thing I knew I was laughing as well. It's funny how that mind-altering herb sneaks up and grabs you.

Don't ask me why but I stood and went to the stereo and flicked on the CD player. The sound filled the room. Naturally it was their music. I didn't have a clue what was playing, but it sounded real good. I made my way back to the girls and as they swayed and listened to the music.

"Hey you bimbos want something to drink?"

"BIMBOS?" They shouted in unison. Dear mom! I will have you know we are not bimbos" Maybe a little sluttish but never anything as gross as bimbos!"

I nearly blurted out how I had seen them earlier today, but felt I had better keep it to myself. I went and poured myself another drink; this time I diluted it with some soda. I could feel the marijuana's effect taking hold and I wanted to make sure I could walk. I grabbed them each a vodka cooler along with some munchies then rejoined them in the family room.

The music was so different and intoxicating. I handed each of my naked daughters a drink then sat between them on the big sofa. To look at them was like looking at mirror images of each other. Even down to the birthmarks on their breast. They were identical birthmarks and it was really the only way you cold tell for sure who was who. Deni's was on her left boob and Dani's was on the opposite. Their birthmarks could only be seen when the girls were bare breasted and bare they were. I looked at them and I must have been staring as Dani nudged me in the ribs and said.

"Hey mom. What cha looking at?" Giggling like little kids.

"Do you think we have nice tits mom?" Do they look all right? Deni says she wishes they were a bit smaller. All the guys ever do is look at them whenever any of them get the nerve to talk to us."

"I think you girls are beautiful! I wish my boobs still looked that good. Dam things hang nearly to my waist now!"

"Oh bull. You still look like a bitchin fox mom. Hell we see the way all the guys look at you. They want to jump your bones the minute you walk into the room!"

"Yeah right. I think the pot has gone to your brains."

"Really mom!" said Dani.

"We were watching the other day when we were getting groceries at the market on the way here? There three guys about Phil's age ogling you. I swear they all saw you naked and were fucking you in their minds."

"Really! Wow. So your mom does still have it huh?"

I opened my robe and looked down at my breasts and tummy and to the curly red pubic hair. My tits did sag, but not a lot. My tummy had a sexy little swell and my pussy looked good from my vantage point.

"Do you girls think I look OK? I mean for being over forty and all?"

Deni swung around until she was facing me. She leaned closer and took m hand in hers, her breasts barely resting on my arm.

"Mom you are a beautiful lady. Really! I hope that when we get your age we can age as gracefully and be as beautiful as you."

"Thanks kitten. That makes this old broad feel good."

I bent forward and kissed her on the forehead. She put her arms around me and hugged me close. I could feel her breasts as they pressed into mine and her hands came about my shoulders and she held me close. I could feel her flesh blend with mine. It felt good to be held.

"Me too mom." Echoed Dani.

Then both girls were holding me. Their flesh was so very hot and exciting. I turned to kiss Dani on the cheek and she turned her face at the last second and our lips met. Her soft supple lips touched mine and it was as if sparks flew. I kissed her for just a few seconds, and then we parted. I looked at her through slitted eyes and then I leaned in kissing her again. This time I pressed my lips against her more firmly. The fires of passion were being flamed as I felt her lips against mine. Then I felt her tongue slip, like an eel begging for entrance. My mind was going a million miles a second. If I opened my mouth I was sealing my fate. If I opened my mouth there would be no turning back. I was frightened. Should I? This was so wrong, yet felt so utterly incredible. Unlike the other times when my girls hugged me I did not push them back this time I let my passion dictate what I would do. I let her tongue to slip into my mouth. I moaned out my submission, letting one arm wrap around Dani and pull her close, feeling two more breasts press into my body.

"Oh Baby! This is not right. We shouldn't be doing this. It's so not right."

"Shhh. Mom. Deni are not here to judge you. Let go and enjoy it. You will see how wonderful it is."

Then I felt Deni cup my breasts and massage them ever so tenderly.

"Oh mom! You are so beautiful! Relax. Let Dani and I love you. We can make you feel good mom."

Her mouth took my nipple, sucking it deep into her mouth. I gazed down to see my baby nursing my right breast, and then Dani bent and took my other nipple. It was so weird and wonderful to see them like this again, after so many years ago. It felt so good and I was so turned on. I let my hands fall to my sides, letting them have their way with me. Their mouths ambitious with a lust for their mom. I felt them gently bite on each nipple at the same time. It was like they knew what the other was doing. My pussy was very, very wet. I was in a dream like state. I cared about nothing as my girls suckled on my sensitive breasts.

"Oh dear! Oh yes my babies. Suck mommy's breasts. Suck them hard girls. Bite them. Make me feel it my babies. Mother needs loving. Oh yes my sweet girls!"

In unison they both bit down on my hard nubs. I screamed out in passion as they began to ravage my tit flesh. Then I felt a hand. I didn't know whose hand nor did I care. I was only delighted it was there. It slipped between my thighs and I spread them allowing unfettered access. The finger stroked the top of my pussy and then slipped down between my lips. It was like a hot poker as it split me. Then there was another hand. Both of them were at my cunt now and as they sucked my stone hard nipples they began to finger my drenched cunt, driving me insane with desire.

"Oh Fuck! Yes my girls! Finger my moist pussy. Fuck mommy with your hands girls. Make mommy cum! Please! I need to cum so badly baby. Make mother cum!"

Dani released my left nipple and her voice was soft and seductive.

"Yes mother. We are going to make you cum. We are going to make you squeal for more. Your little girls are going to consume your wet hot cunt mommy. We are going to fuck you with our tongues! Would you like that mom? Would you like Deni and Dani to eat your cunt? Beg us mommy. Beg your little girls to eat your cunt!"

"Oh yes Dani. Eat mommy. Eat my hot wet cunt. Eat me and drink my hot pussy juice baby! YES! I want my girls to want their mommies hot juicy cunt hole"

There I was, sitting on the chesterfield, my thighs spread obscenely, wanting my babies to toy with my aching slit, wanting to feel their hands, tongues, anything! I was that turned on.

Then I felt Dani's lips travel down my torso towards my pussy. I felt her tongue as it punched into my navel and tried to fuck it. Then I felt her hands grab my nipple and twist it and turn it. Then Deni joined her and I could feel two tongues licking and probing my groin. So close to my throbbing slit, yet they stayed away. Making me plead with them. Their hands were busy attacking my glowing chest. Mauling my inflamed breasts"

"Please Deni! Dani. I need it. I need to cum. Please I beg you. Eat my fucking cunt. Make me fucking cum. PLEASE BABIES! Mommy needs to cummmmmmm."

Each girl took a leg and pushed up and back until my feet were above my head and my sex was gaping at them. I yelled out with joy as I felt first one tongue then another lick my blood-engorged labia. It was heaven. Two tongues, licking and sucking my juices. Lapping at my pussy. I felt them part my lips and lick my swollen clit. Then Dani sucked my entire pussy into her mouth. It was so erotic to she sucked my whole cunt. The sap was flowing from me like a river. It was just like the old days when Valerie did me but now it was double the pleasure. My sap was flowing down and my girls didn't let a drop get past them. They were expert pussy eaters. Then I felt Deni crane her neck and her tongue touched my back door. She was trying to press it against the tight little orifice, seeking entrance. Again I squealed my hands came up to grab them by the hair and pull them closer. Pulling them inside me if I could, back from where they came.

"Eat my wet hole my babies. Oh fuck yes! Mommy's gonna cum my honeys. Mommy is going to splash you with her sweet pussy juice girls. Yes eat me. Eat mommy's cunnnnnnyyyyy!"

My body was ablaze with the fires of lust. I urged my mind to take me closer to the heights I dreamed of for so many weeks. I could feel Dani's tongue work its magic on my clit as Deni vulgarly ate my ass. I was lost in lust with my two girls. I know I would soon be driving them insane with my own talented tongue. Their mommy knew how to eat pussy every bit as well as they did.

I felt it start at my cunt and spread through my whole body. Wave after wave of pure orgasm clutched at me and took me to a place I have not been in very a long time. A total complete orgasm grabbed me and would not let go. Then, everything went black. I lost consciousness. When I came to I could make out moans and groans, forgetting for a moment where I was. Then I opened my eyes to see one daughter at my breasts sucking and nibbling softly, the other still at my dripping slit. Dani looked up first and spoke.

"Oh mom! That was so amazing. I am so glad we were able to make you feel good. You tasted so good. Tangy and oh so incredibly nasty."

"Yeah mom. You are so hot! I came just by eating your pussy and feeling your passion. It was fucking fabulous!"

"Oh god babies. I haven't cum like that in ages! It was so deep. I feel so ashamed though. We should not be doing these things. It just is not right."

"Oh chill out! You loved it as much as we did."

"Yes I did. But? I mean when I saw you two girls this morning I was so curious and yet ashamed."

"Well mom there is no need to be. Dani and I have been lovers for years. We love it and it keeps us close. Just like you and Aunt Val"

"What? What about Valerie?"

"Mom Relax. We know all about you and Aunt Val. Who do you think it was that got us interested in doing it with each other?"

"You mean? She told you about us?"

"Yes mom. It was a long time ago, while Aunt Val was visiting us. In fact it was the day after you two had a love-in. Deni and I were out sunning on the deck at home. You dad and Phil were gone for the day to some thing Phil had to attend. She joined us and we started talking. She asked us why we didn't tan naked. We told her we never thought about it. She stripped and dared us to join her so we did. She told us how you and her use to tan bare ass and we just went from there. She told us that you two experimented, and we asked her what she meant.

"You know. Your mom and I are twins as well and we were curious as to if we both looked the same and that how we could almost tell what the other were thinking? Aunt Val said it was you who made the first move too! She said you grabbed her boobs and began to play with them and that was al it took. So I looked at Deni and we smiled and we started to feel each other up. Aunt Val started in as well and we spent the rest of her visit discovering all the joys only women can enjoy. We even visit her every now and then and spend the weekend fucking and sucking up a storm. She told us we should get you involved, so Deni and I have been trying to come up with a plan. We figured if we let you catch us and pretend we didn't know that it would spark your curiosity. That is why we put on that little show for you this morning. We were hoping it would sway you to join us and I do believe it worked."

"You brats! How did you know? I mean what if it would have been Phil who came to get you and saw you two going at it.. Then what?"

"No problemo mommy dear. Your son is the only cock Dani and I have allowed access into our panties in over a three years. We have had many threesomes and boy, does your little boy know how to use his pecker! Besides why do you think he is out fishing? He is hoping that our little escapade works so he can maybe get to enjoy his sexy mommy too!"

"He what? Phil? Wants to! Really?"

"Yes in-deedy mom. Phil has had a hardon for you for the past ten years. It was Aunt Val who took his virginity!"

"That fucking slut! It's about a wonder she hasn't tried to fuck your dad."

They were both silent and I looked at them with question in my eyes

"Did she?"

"Don't know mom. But I don't think so."

Then Dani chimed asked the million-dollar question.

"Well mom. Are you going to?"

"Going to what? You mean Phil? Oh gosh Dani. This is so bizarre. How am I supposed to keep my sanity! This is absurd! How? I don't know.. I...."

"MOM? Tell me you didn't enjoy what we just did? Tell me it was horrible?"

"Yes I enjoyed it. It was out of this world!"

"Well then all you have to do is just be you. Phil said he would be back around noon. We told him if to come in if he saw the lights blinking at the end of the dock. That would be the signal that all was OK and that we would be waiting for him to party with his mom and sisters."

I looked out at the dock and could see the Port and Starboard lights. They were not on.

"But the lights are not.. "

My voice trailed off. They both broke out laughing and again they knew the got me.

"Got cha mom. Why don't you go flick the switch mom" said Dani.

I looked from one to the other. I reached up and twisted each closest nipple kissed them with passion, got up and went to the wall switch and flicked it up. Both lights began to blink.

"I have a little secret I have to tell the both of you. Before you got home Phil and I had a couple of minor but playful skirmishes. One in particular where I felt his naked hard on against my leg in the pool. I got so wet I had to go relieve the tension. Then, he wrote me this sweet letter. After I read it I told myself that if I got the chance to take him out fishing I was going to let him put his big worm in my tackle box. There! I let it out. Now I feel like a total slut. I am a totally depraved cuntlapping slut, who is about to be fucked by her son! OK you little sluts satisfied! So what's next?"

Both girls jumped to their feet and ran up and hugged their naked bodies close to mine, and I could feel their hard tipped boobs press into my equally hard nippled flesh

"Mom you are so cool. You won't regret this. Promise. Wait until you see what Phil does to you! You'll flip out!"

"Yeah mom, he's a total stud!"

We walked arm in arm back to the couch. The girls explained to me that we were supposed to wait here all naked under a blanket. Then when Phil came in I was to tell him that his clothes were all smelly and stunk of fish. He had to take them off and go take a shower. That would be his signal to strip right there. Once he stripped, I would scold him for being so brash and naughty. I would then get up ask him how would he like it if we were to run around naked, to which he would say nothing.

"Why wouldn't he say anything Deni?"

"Cause mom, His dick would do all the talking for him after he sees you naked."

We all broke out laughing, and waited anxiously for my well-built son to come back.

12