Summer Love 1936

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drained, John laid down beside Melody. He rested his head on her breast, listening to her heartbeat. Melody stroked John's disheveled hair. She swept the beads of sweat away. His labored breathing finally started to slow down. They laid in each other's arms for what seemed like hours. Actually only fifteen minutes had passed, when Melody felt a hard cock pressing against her thigh again. John's need just as hungry as it had been an hour ago.

John took the head of his cock and started to rub it against Melody's swollen clit.

Melody looked into John's eyes and said, "Ohhh, that feels so good."

The head of John's tool quickly became wet with Melody's juices. After years of repressed lust, Melody needed to feel John's pale, granite hard member inside of her more than anything.

"Put it deep inside me," Melody whispered.

The desire to be inside Melody overwhelmed John. He knelt between her spread legs, and slid his pale rod deep into Melody's dark pussy.

"Ohhh, John," Melody moaned, "It's so big."

"And you're so hot and tight," John panted.

No one that John have ever been with was as giving and expressive with her body as Melody was. John had enjoyed the pleasure of women from all over the world. His stay in Europe as a younger man afforded him the chance to sample many women, but none showed the insatiable desire for him which Melody did. Melody nibbled on John's ear as he thrusted harder and faster inside of her. He could feel the heat from Melody's body as her wet pussy squeezed his long, ivory dick.

Melody was impressed by the fact that John had the stamina of a young bull. He lasted for what seemed like an eternity inside of her, and that she did love. After fucking Melody in the missionary position for awhile, John turned her over on to her belly and put one pillow under her. Melody parted her legs and John pushed his stiff vanilla cock into Melody's chocolate pussy. Melody had never done it doggie-style before, but she enjoyed the new sensations. John started to kiss the back of Melody's neck and along her shoulders. Melody had never been penetrated so deeply before and she moaned with pleasure. Her clit was swollen and in need of release again.

John whispered into her ear, "Melody, this is something I've dreamed of for so long."

"It feels sooo good," Melody panted.

Melody turned her head so that she could bask in John's kisses. John leaned forward as he pumped, reached underneath Melody, and massaged her clit with his fingertip. Within moments, John felt Melody's body shudder as another orgasm flowed through her.

Abandoning his efforts at control, John placed his hands on Melody's hips and thrusted even more rapidly. He watched his abdomen slapping against Melody's shapely, dark ass. With her eyes closed, Melody was moaning in time with his thrusts. John was half-panting, half-moaning, and pumping like a piston. Finally, John moaned loudly and blew a thick, hot load of cum into Melody's pussy. As his orgasm subsided, John pulled out of Melody and she rolled over. He laid on top of her and pressed his lips to hers. In that humid Mississippi bedroom lay two sweaty bodies, one white, one black. Two bodies that were in total need of each other. Two hearts that were beating as one. Two hearts that would always secretly beat as one. They kissed passionately. Their tongues intertwined. As he kissed Melody, the thought crossed John's mind to delay their journey, and stay at the house for another day of lovemaking.

I would like to thank my friend John for his help and patience, he was the inspiration for this story. To those that have read it, I hope that it brought you as much pleasure as it did for me to write it. Thank you.

12