Summer Night

Story Info
An evening stroll with a twist.
1.4k words
3.87
36.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a clear moonless night and i decided i wanted to go take a walk on the beach. It was a warm night and the cool sea air would feel so good on my hot flesh. Leaving my home noiselessly and heading towards the beach, the short walk to the sand and crashing water would do me good. As i walk, i notice that there is no one around.

- i guess everyone else is sleeping. That's good , should be alone at the beach then.

Walking with a quick pace the cool night air making the light fabric of my sundress flutter as i move, cooling my boiling skin. As i come about to the beach i take off my sandals and step bare foot into the soft white sand. Taking a deep breath, filling my lungs with the spicy smell of the ocean, gazing around the sandy land and finding it to be just as deserted as the streets were. i walk closer to the edge of the water letting my toes caress the wet sand as i start to walk down the beach, away from the cottages and summer homes. Stepping in the cool water as i walk, the salty air filled with droplets of seawater stinging my alabaster skin.

A little farther down the beach i come across an alcove where the sea water gathers into a basin, sitting down in the cool night sand i marvel at the beauty of this place, the tall grass and shrubbery making it almost exotic. Leaning back on my elbows, fanning myself, my skin slightly covered with beads of sweat and seawater.

As i lay in the sand marveling at the beauty of this deserted place i am unaware of the two silver eyes gazing at me from beyond the tall grass. Looking around again to confirm that i am all by myself i decide that i would love to have a swim. Sitting up and undoing the cord of my sundress and letting it fall down to my waist exposing soft, round breasts, tipped with rose nipples, pert in the cool sea air. Standing i let the dress slip all the way to my ankles and step out of it, bending over as i slip off my panties thrusting upward a tight firm ass. standing back up as i discard my undies with my dress, i start making my way to the cool water, stepping into it, a chill running up my spine as goose bumps form upon my flesh. Walking in deeper into the water, the coolness of it exciting me. As my naked body begins to respond, a soft gasp parts from my lips as the cool wetness comes in contact with my heat, my velvet folds already covered in dew. i submerge completely and emerge a little farter out, still completely unaware of You lurking in the shadow, watching and getting hotter and harder as You gaze at my movements in the basin. Quietly You strip out of Your shorts and begin stroking Your hardness keeping Your eyes riveted on me, like a predator waiting to pounce on its prey.

Swimming around a bit i let myself drift back to shore, letting the waves crash upon my body as i let my fingers dip into my hot crevice, and tease my swollen nub, moaning softly as i do so.

Aroused by this sight and no longer able to remain hidden You quietly creep out of Your hiding place and make Your way down the shore to where i am. Coming up behind me You slip Your hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. i thrash against You as You pull me up to my feet and push me deeper into the water, i can feel Your hardness against my back as i squirm in Your grip. i hear Your voice

-Calm down girl, you do as you're told and you won't get hurt

Whimpering softly, trembling as You pull my body to Yours and rub my flesh with Your free hand. i can feel Your breath on my neck as You speak again.

-Now, Now girl you didn't think you'd get away with flaunting yourself around and not helping Me relieve this discomfort you caused.

As i hear Your voice i feel Your fingers makes their way to my wet folds, gasping slightly in spite of me having been quite aroused before.

-Ah!!! So you do want this!!!

i shake my head slightly

-Don't lie to Me girl, you're so wet and hot right now.

i can feel You begin to push Your hard member to the mouth of my tight hole, from behind me, as Your hand travels to my swollen bud. Although i don't want to admit it You're right i am enjoying it and before i can stop it from happening, i find myself thrusting back against You, the walls of my tight pussy gripping Your throbbing cock, word come from Your mouth again

-See, I knew you wanted my hard cock inside you

You begin to thrust harder against me, pushing deeper inside me, moans part my lips in spite of Your hand still covering it.

-Oh yeah, you love it girl, I can feel you clenching tightly around My thick cock.

Then You pull out completely and in spite of me i find myself begging for more. You hear my whimpers and remove Your hand from my mouth.

-Please, don't stop

i say. A wicked grin parts Your lips as i word my submission.

-Oh? so you want more girl? Alright

You move up closer to shore and pull my arm for me to follow

-On your hands and knees

i fall to my knees obediently, yearning for more. I feel You drape Yourself over me, Your hard length slipping within my folds. You stroke me with it, rubbing my clit and causing me to utter moans. i feel Your finger probing the entrance of my ass, as You keep rubbing, You slip one into the puckered hole, then another, spreading me. i wince slightly and bite my lip as i feel You push the head of Your thick cock where Your fingers were before, then feeling Your hands on my hips, taking hold and thrusting deep within me, causing me to jerk forward and then back. Crying out slightly as You tear the thin layer of skin.

-Hush girl!!….or I'll go harder

Pressing my lips together and swallowing back cries.

-Good girl

You slip Your hand down around me and rub my clit as Your thrust into my tight ass. Pain and pleasure mixing and i begin to moan softly again, i hear Your voice again.

-Oh yeah, you're so tight….I love to fuck your tight ass

You thrust harder and faster, Your fingers stoking my swollen nub with the same intensity, my moans become louder, Your hot breath harsh pants upon my flesh. i hear Your groan as You hit Your climax and send pulses of hot cream into my ass, feeling You jerk against me and then relax, pull out and away. Whimpering softly as i feel Your fingers retreat as well. i hear Your voice again

-Clean Me up and then I'll let you cum

Looking up at You, as i shift my position compliantly, parting my lips and letting my tongue dart out, leaning towards You, i take Your softening cock into my mouth and begin lapping it clean. Tasting a mix of my juices and Yours, plus the metallic tang of blood from my broken flesh, which the salt water from the waves crashing upon me, cause to sting.

-Enough!!

You sit down in the cool sand

-Now, finish yourself off, I want to see you cum

You see a visible frown on my face

-Ah! Ah!, I said I want to see you cum

Leaning back, setting my butt cheeks upon my heels, parting my thighs, exposing my shimmering folds and my swollen clit, reaching down and dipping my fingers into my heat, covering them with my juices, a gasp parts my lips as i brush my clit. i begin rubbing harder and faster, as i near my own climax, my mouth watering as moans of pleasure part from my lips, my whole body begins to shudder, as my muscles spasm, clenching and releasing as i cum. Crying out in pleasure, my juices covering my fingers.

As my breath begins to slow i hear your voice once again

-Good girl

Looking up at You with bright blue eyes, my heartbeat finding it's usual rhythm, i see You rise and make Your way back to the tall grass to retrieve Your shorts. i understand by that, that i've been dismissed. Walking back up to find my own clothes, i slip them on and walk over to You

-Walk me home Will? *grins*

-Of course lil. *smiles*