Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dick," she said. "Yes, yes, yes. Dick did in fact live with me for a year or so when I was growing up. As you know Dick's father, God bless his soul, was away on business an awful lot, so it was just myself, my mom and Dick most of the time."

Adam could relate right away to what it was like living in a household with two other women.

"Dick was a hand full," she said, as Adam giggled at the unintentional pun. "He drove my mom nuts. He was always getting into some sort of trouble, raising Hell...staying out late, going to drinking parties..."

Natalie temporarily stopped caressing Adam's penis, in order to get more into her story.

"My mom," Natalie remembered with a laugh, "thought Dick was the Devil. She really did."

Adam was anticipating some naughty tales.

"I remember once, he bought all these fireworks," Natalie remembered. "We must have both been 18 at the time, and my mom told him a million times not to buy those things. And he goes out, on Fourth of July night, and starts lighting these things off. They were so loud! My mom wasn't home, and even I told Oscar, as I knew him at the time, not to be fooling around with that stuff."

"What all did he have?" Adam asked.

"Oh I don't know sweetie - just a lot of stuff that exploded and made loud noise," she said with a big laugh.

"Well anyway, he keeps lighting these things off, and I start to watch, and one of the things goes into a tree, and the tree catches on fire!" she said, her eyes getting huge. "The tree is on frickin' fire, and we start to panic. We go into the house to get a fire extinguisher, but we couldn't find one, so we go running back outside. The tree is ablaze! We're just screaming frantically, not sure what to do, and finally someone must have called the fire department and you could hear fire trucks coming down the street."

"Oh my God," Adam said, unsure of whether to laugh or keep a straight face. But Natalie assured him it was okay to find humor in the story.

"Well, they put out the fire," she said, smiling herself. "But the tree was obviously history. And it was my mom's favorite tree. Boy, did she let Oscar have it."

"What did she do?" Adam asked nervously.

"She took a belt to him," Natalie said unabashed. "Sweetie, times were different back. When you did something wrong, you got punished."

Adam gulped.

"She just comes running into the room, rips Oscar's pants and underwear down, with no thought of me being in the room, and starts whipping his butt with one of her belts," Natalie explained. "I mean his back was to me, so I didn't see his...you know. But I saw his butt, a nice, cute butt I may add. And I thought it was great because I hadn't seen that many boys' butts up until that time."

Adam laughed to ease the tension. He had developed another erection at this time, the head of his penis poking him in the stomach as he bent over to get his iced tea.

"I have to say," Natalie said, going back to her story. "I found it funny at first, seeing my stepbrother get his butt smacked around - his naked butt at that. But eventually I felt I had to leave the room. I just felt bad."

Adam just sat and enjoyed the moment.

"Poor guy. He couldn't walk straight for a few days - his butt was so sore," Natalie said. "But he didn't play with fireworks anymore - I can tell you that much."

She seemed unwilling, at least thus far, to get into the stories involving Dick's nudity.

"And then there was the time Oscar and his friends decided to try making moonshine," Natalie remembered.

Adam laughed, thinking to himself how much his friends often spoke about wanting to get drunk, something they were seldom able to pull off. The parent supervision was too good. But it sounded as though Dick was a crafty one.

"He had something going for a while," Natalie said. "He used to make it in the upstairs bathtub when my mom wasn't around. Used to sell it to people in the neighborhood and everything."

Adam was amazed. His "uncle" did always strike him as an enterprising fellow though.

"Of course, Oscar got a little full of himself and was trying to make the stuff a little bit too often," Natalie said, crossing her legs. "And wouldn't you know it my mom comes home one day, sooner than expected, and finds him in the upstairs bathroom with the tub filled with moonshine."

"Oh no," Adam said.

Natalie leaned back and laughed.

"Yeah. Oh boy did she let him have it again," she said. "That poor kid. But he learned his lesson, as always. I guess it was a good business for him, while it lasted."

The two now drifted into silence for a few moments. This was driving Adam nuts. He was hoping Natalie would speak of her experiences with Dick, that were of a CFNM nature. But she seemed unwilling to do so.

Adam felt he had to press the issue.

"When did you find out about his special gift?" he asked with a grin.

"Oh my God, the saxophone," Natalie replied. "I'm glad you reminded me - Oscar was soooo good on the saxophone."

Adam wanted to knock his head against the coffee table in frustration. He couldn't get any naughty tales out of this woman, as hard as he tried.

"Oscar loved to play the sax," she went on. "He was in the school band for a while, before he played football. Once he got into football, he hardly ever played anymore. It was all about football. Guess he just loved those locker room showers with all the rest of the boys," she said teasingly.

Adam was just about to give up, as his boredom overtook him. But then Natalie got him interested again.

"And then, well, that's about when all the rumors started," she said.

"What rumors?" Adam asked. Natalie's face tightened. She was smiling, but it was though she was holding something back.

"What rumors?" Adam persisted.

"Well," Natalie began. "Um," she began, then stopped. She was really struggling.

"Nat, you can tell me," Adam urged her.

"Well, you know," she said. "I started hearing around school, from people I knew...the rumor was..."

She coughed to clear her throat, and took a breath before starting again.

"The rumor was that Oscar had an enormous penis," she said, tee-heeing a bit as she finished the statement.

Adam felt that nervous feeling in his stomach again, and his heart raced. Just like the first time Natalie spoke about Dick, and the meaning behind his nickname.

"Oh man," he said, wincing a bit after Natalie's last statement.

"Well, sweetie, that's what they said," Natalie said. "And my friends were curious if it was true, and would ask me if I had ever seen his penis, and I told them, quite emphatically, 'No! Of course not. He's my stepbrother for crying out loud.' And even if I had seen him completely naked, I wouldn't be talking about it. Much less his penis, or the size of his penis," she went on.

Adam laughed.

"Can you imagine my reaction to hearing this rumor? My dorky stepbrother, who was always getting himself into some sort of trouble, was supposedly hung like a Clydesdale?" she asked Adam rhetorically.

He just played along.

"And from what I heard, sweetie, it wasn't just big. It was huge," she went on. "Like I heard it was freakishly big..."

Adam found the whole thing amusing, and urged Natalie to go on.

"I wasn't as open back then as I am now," she admitted with a laugh. "But I have to say I was curious."

"Oh, man," Adam said again.

Adam had to take a drink. His heart was still racing, and he tried to calm down a bit as he listened to Natalie's lovely tale.

"My curiosity was peaked at this point, and I really wanted to see for myself this phallic wonder," she remembered with a chuckle. "But what was I gonna do, go up to Oscar and ask him to show me his penis?"

"Plus I wasn't exactly sure what Oscar might want in return," Natalie said. "I wasn't crazy about the idea of possibly showing him my body, if he made that suggestion. I had developed pretty large breasts at that point, and I had already quite a bit of hair down there," she said with a chuckle, "and I didn't feel comfortable about showing my goods to my stepbrother."

Adam had to take a deep breath. Natalie's story was quickly gaining momentum.

"Well, as if fate would intervene," Natalie said with a giggle. "Just about the time I was curious about Oscar's supposed (cough), enormous tallywacker, I started to notice that Oscar, in turn, was acting out in sort of a uh, exhibitionist nature."

"How do you mean?" Adam asked, his hard-on bouncing a bit as he turned to face Natalie more directly.

"Well," she began. "We would always take turns getting showers in the morning. Usually Oscar would go first since I was a little more of a late riser. And his bedroom was further down the hall than mine - he would have to actually walk past my room to get to his. So anyways, this one morning, as I'm laying on my bed, I hear Oscar come out of the bathroom, and I'm still kind of groggy and half asleep, so I sit up and get ready to go into the bathroom, when lo and behold, I swear I saw Oscar walk by my room completely naked!"

"What?!" Adam asked, shocked.

"I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating," she said. "But I swore I saw Oscar's gorgeous, naked rear end. I knew what I saw. And I also could make out something uh, swinging back and forth down there."

She was kind of vague, but Adam knew what she was getting at.

"He walked by my room pretty briskly, but for a brief instant I saw something swing up and out, over his lower thigh," she remembered, wide-eyed. "And let me tell you, it wasn't his belt."

She exploded into that rich laughter of hers, but then settled down to go on with her story.

"Sweetie, I remember thinking to myself, 'was that his dork?'" she remembered, her face blushing a bit. "I thought maybe Oscar was playing a joke on me, using some kind of prop to make it look as though he had a really big one."

Adam looked down at his own penis, pre-come still glistening on the tip.

"I let it go for the time being," Natalie said. "But then," she began, clearing her throat. "He started walking by my room naked pretty much every morning. I would always look forward to waking up early and seeing him in the buff. And believe me, I wasn't much of a morning person but this was something to look forward to."

So turned on by her story, Adam's erection throbbed in the open air, seemingly piercing the air with vigorous jerks. This did not go unnoticed by Natalie, who occasionally glanced down at his hardened organ and gave it a smile to display her affection.

"Every morning - every morning I tell you," she began, "he walked by my room naked. And every morning, I could see that big penis of his swinging back and forth between his legs, and for me it was really an eye opener. I hadn't seen any boys naked at that time, and television was even more prudent back than as far as showing any male nudity. God forbid the almighty penis be shown in all its glory."

Adam laughed at her commentary.

"But my goodness, every morning I got treated to quite a bit of naked male flesh," she said. "Oscar was really built back then - I mean, he still is a rugged, strong guy, but the years have added a few pounds here and there. But back then, he was a specimen. Just ripped from head to toe I tell you. Big arms, a washboard stomach you could fry an egg on..."

"Okay, okay," Adam said. "I get it, so what happened next?"

"Well, sweetie," she said. "After this went on for a few weeks, I wanted to confront Oscar about his behavior. And to be honest, I wanted to get a closer look at that enormous penis of his."

Natalie described, in great detail, the day she had an open chat with Oscar about his full-frontal nudity. She remembered it like it was yesterday. And she told Adam how, that morning many years back, she walked out of her room at just the right time, hearing Oscar coming out of the bathroom.

He was indeed naked again, planning to walk by Natalie's room and give her a show. But he was shocked to see the young girl walking towards him. And she stopped him in his tracks, just outside the bathroom. She got a glimpse of his big pecker when he fist came out of the bathroom, but then, to her surprise, he covered up like a shy, little schoolboy.

Both of them 18 years old at the time, this was a moment of discovery for each - Natalie, about to enjoy her first prolonged view of the male form, and what a form it was, and Oscar, about to savor his first extended period of exhibitionism and CFNM.

But he was shy at first, and covered up his privates with his hands. Natalie told Oscar that she knew what he had been up to the last few days, and that if he really wanted her to see him naked, he should just give her a close-up view. She teased him about covering up, and urged him to let her see his penis.

It was at this moment in the storytelling that she showed the most emotion.

"I swear," Natalie said with a big laugh, as she playfully hit Adam on the knee. "I swear, my imagination started playing tricks on me. When he took his hands away from his crotch, his thing hung down so low, I swear I heard it hit the ground."

Adam laughed along with her, all the while his erection grew more fierce.

"I was dumbfounded," Natalie said. "I looked down at that massive thing with just a blank stare. It was beautiful. It was the most beautiful penis I had ever seen, or ever would see."

Adam loved how Natalie was expressing such feelings of arousal.

"Well, so we could have more privacy, and just in case my mom came strolling upstairs, I led Oscar into my room," Natalie said. "I just took a seat on my bed, and had him stand before me. I told him I really liked looking at his penis, and I asked him if I could keep looking for a little while. He had no objections. In fact, he stood there, like a proud peacock, showing off his big dangly man part for my approval."

Adam loved how she was so descriptive, and it only increased his desire to be naked for Natalie. She went on to tell Adam that Oscar's nudity became commonplace after that fateful morning, that he would often walk around the house completely nude when it was just he and Natalie that were home.

Seemingly mundane everyday tasks became a lot more interesting.

"We used to both do the dishes," Natalie remembered. "I would wash, he would dry. I had on my school clothes, and an apron, and there was Oscar, completely nude. Just when I would start to get bored with this boring chore, I would glance over at his willy, and it would perk me right back up again."

She also stressed to Adam, to a fine point, that one of the major vehicles that allowed this behavior to carry on, was that Oscar was never at all threatening towards Natalie, that he never once urged her to also go nude, so a feeling of trust was built up.

"I did have a boyfriend at the time," Natalie told Adam, "so I wasn't about to show Oscar anything that he didn't deserve to see. But if he felt comfortable being naked around me, I have to say I had no problem with it."

"Sometimes I would just sit next to him on the bed and watch him get an erection," she said with a laugh. "I just loved watching it grow from this big floppy thing to a huge, stiff, erection, standing up between his legs like an oak tree."

"Jesus," Adam said.

"Well, sweetie, it was huge," she said. "I never knew it was possible..."

She paused, looked around the room as if somebody might be listening, and then spoke a little softer, but in an equally seductive fashion.

"I never knew it was possible for a guy to have a dick as big as his," she said.

Both Natalie and Oscar lived at home for a while after high school, and Oscar's nudist behavior around the house continued. And he became even more open with Natalie.

"I remember walking in on him in the bathroom on one occasion, and he was measuring himself," she said. "Oscar was like 'I put on another whole inch!'"

Adam listened intently.

"And he wasn't talking about getting taller," Natalie said with a big laugh.

"What did you do?" Adam asked.

"Well I couldn't help but take a glance at it," she said. "And he keeps going on and on about how it got bigger, and I finally said 'I'm happy for you buddy. Now can I please take a shower?'"

Even when Oscar did have clothes on, which wasn't often Natalie stressed, many times his penis would somehow manage to make its presence known. She spoke quite happily about how, one afternoon, a seemingly innocent game of ping-pong turned into a theatre for the absurd.

"I was really, really good," Natalie told Adam. "When I wasn't playing somebody else, I would push the table up against the wall, and practice, if I was bored and had nothing else to do. And as you know, things can get pretty boring growing up in this area (laugh). But anyways, I was playing Oscar one day, and beating him pretty good. He begins to get kind of bored and loses interest in the game. But we keep playing. So at one point, the ball gets away from the table, and I go and retrieve it, and when I come back, I look over and I almost peed myself."

"What happened?" Adam asked.

"Oscar had taken out his dick, and put it up on the ping-pong table," Natalie told him calmly.

"Jesus Christ," Adam said, thinking to himself that Dick was now in fact his idol.

"It just layed there, like a bit, fat snake. I tell him 'uh, I think you better get that thing off the table. That could be an obstruction,'" she said with a laugh. "So lo and behold, he pulls his dick off the table, but goes ahead and serves the ball with his dick still hanging out of his pants."

Adam loved how she was now speaking so candidly.

"I mean, I had seen his big penis several times up until then, so I was pretty used to it, but the fact that he was fully dressed, and his big dork was hanging out of his fly - it just looked so devilishly outlandish," Natalie recalled. "I told him that could be a new look for him. We did try to keep playing, but it was kind of hard to not get distracted. I was trying to focus on the game, but God help me I couldn't stop staring at his dick."

"Yeah, that had to be kind of weird for you," Adam said, understating the situation.

"As we kept playing," Natalie said. "He could see me smiling and checking out his huge penis, and I watched as his cock started to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger."

The same could be said for Adam at this point, as Natalie's naughty story had his penis aching to be touched and fondled.

"There he is, trying to play ping-pong with a massive hard-on, and I tease him, saying something like 'wow, you must really like this game,'" she remembered. "And he smiles, and keeps playing. And keeps losing."

Natalie crossed her legs.

"So after a while, with Oscar looking so ridiculous, with his cock sticking out half a mile, I joked with Oscar and asked him if he could hit the ball with it," Natalie said. "Dear me, it stuck out so far, I started to think, he could use it as a racket!"

Adam began to think about how sometimes, like this very moment, his emotions got him so excited, it would cause him to exaggerate in his mind how big he thought his erection was. He would think his penis was as tall as a skyscraper, but of course, it was just a fantasy. But Dick, however, got to live out many men's fantasies as far as having a giant penis, and Natalie was often around for those experiences, and she was enjoying getting to tell Adam about them.

"I asked Oscar to stand at the end of the table, and I started hitting balls to him, and I wanted him to try hitting them with his huge erection," Natalie said, bending over laughing. "It seemed pretty practical, I swear. His cock was lined up perfectly, right where your racket would be, so all he had to do was swing his hips and try to make contact."

Adam watched Natalie give into hysterical laughter, as the images in her mind were so vivid, they still tickled her to this day.

123456...9