Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started hitting balls to him, and one after another, he kept striking out," she said, tears now coming from her eyes as she laughed so hard. "I don't know what was funnier, seeing him swing and miss, or the hope that he might hit one out of the park."

"Sounds like he had a big bat to use, that's for sure," Adam chimed in.

"Oh he had some lumber," Natalie said with a big smile. "He wanted to quit after about 20 tries, as he continued to swing his big dick to no avail."

She paused in her story for a moment, almost like she needed to catch her breath.

"Finally, finally! Much to my enjoyment, he actually hit one of the balls - with his dick, and it goes flying across the room, over my head in fact," Natalie said with a more mild chuckle. "It was such good fun. Good times," she said with a giggle.

"Did you ever have him do that again?" Adam asked his step mom.

"Oh, sweetie, I was laughing too hard," she said. "Every time he swung that thing, I almost fell over crying. I almost peed myself I was laughing so hard. And besides, I think he would have beaten me if we played another game. It was like he was playing with three arms!"

Adam didn't have Dick's size, but he would love to take Natalie up in a ping-pong game sometime, and see where it led to. She interrupted his fantasy.

"And with all these nude shenanigans of Oscar's going on, before I knew it..." she began.

"Sweetie, I don't know if it was the subconscious mind taking over or what but...

"Before I knew it, I started calling him Dick!" Natalie said.

"Y-," Adam began, then had to clear his throat. "You were the one that started calling him Dick?"

"Um-mmm," Natalie said. "It just started rolling right off my tongue. Dick. I have to say, that's simply the word that came to mind when I would see him."

She seemed so at ease now discussing the whole origin of his name.

"I remember asking Oscar, can I just call you Dick?" she said with a laugh. "He looked at me kind of funny, but didn't seem to mind at all. So I started calling him Dick. I mean, for crying out loud, when you have one that big, what else should you go by?"

"How 'bout cock?" Adam asked jokingly.

"Sweetie I think people would find it odd if you called somebody cock," Natalie said. "Unless you're a chicken or a rooster."

They both laughed.

"So you were the first one to start calling him that?" Adam asked, kind of praising Natalie.

"Well, sweetie, it's not as profound as Alan Freed coining the term Rock & Roll," she said with a big laugh, "but yeah, I'll take credit for that one."

"I just thought that it was his buddies that started calling him that," Adam said.

"Oh no, that was me. It started as a joke, and he got a kick out of it, but eventually I called him Dick so much that it caught on as his actual name," Natalie told him.

"He started putting it on his test papers. Dick. With a capital D," she said with a big laugh.

She stretched her legs out on the sofa, her feet almost resting on Adam's left leg.

"And the thing about his dick that I can still not get over," Natalie went on, "is that even when he doesn't have an erection, it's huge!"

Adam dropped his head, finding her animated behavior so amusing.

"It's huge, sweetie!" Natalie said. "Most men's dicks, when they're hard, aren't as big as his when it's soft. Damn thing swings back and forth like a pendulum. Like Big Ben. You could almost be hypnotized watching that huge sausage swing back and forth when he walks."

Natalie then told Adam that she knew for a fact that, growing up, Natalie's mom had seen Dick naked often. More in a disciplinary way.

"You have to understand, Adam, that my mom gave Dick NO privacy. She would walk in on him showering, when he was dressing - she gave no thought to seeing him completely naked," Natalie said, foreshadowing the relationship she would one day have with Adam. "I think she felt that boys had to earn the right of privacy. And I don't think she ever felt Dick earned that right."

Adam could now see some similarities between Natalie and her mom, much the same way he had began to notice similarities between Rachel and Natalie.

"And my mom knew he was big," Natalie recalled, speaking of Dick. "I swear, my mom thought his oversized penis was the evil snake in the garden of Eden. I think she thought it possessed him, made him get into trouble all the time."

The pot had made her a little sillier than usual, but some of what she said was based in fact. Natalie's mom, a bit squeamish when it came to male nudity, was almost scared of what Dick had between his legs. And whenever Natalie brought it into conversation, her mom tried to stifle such chat.

"She noticed that I started to call him Dick all the time, and she says 'you shouldn't be joking about that,'" Natalie told Adam.

"I said it's just a nickname, mom," Natalie said.

"She pulls me aside and says 'Young lady, I know why you are calling him that and it is not acceptable to be discussing such things,'" Natalie told Adam.

"I was feeling a little full of myself at the time, and I blurt out 'but his dick is huge!'" Natalie said. "And her eyes almost rolled back in her head. She somehow finds the strength to say 'that's just the way God made him.'"

Natalie's hands then returned to Adam's hard-on, gently stroking it, with enough care and technique as to not send him over the edge right away.

"And Dick was ALWAYS naked," she said. "He loved to just...strut around the house...without any clothes on!"

Adam gulped.

"Was your mom home when he did this?" Adam asked his step mom.

"Oh good Heavens, no," she said, tugging on his penis one more time and then raising her hands into the air, to illustrate a point.

"He hated my mom at first," Natalie said. "She was always bossing him around, giving him all these chores to do...plus she always called him Oscar, which really irritated him," she remembered with a laugh.

Adam was hoping Natalie would go back to stroking him, but now she was caught up in reminiscing.

"I remember once I called him Dick at the dinner table, and my mom pulls me by the ear into the bathroom, and washes my mouth out with soap," she recalled.

"Jesus," Adam answered.

"She was a really religious woman, and frankly, acted like she had a stick up her butt half the time," Natalie said.

They both laughed, and Adam took a drink from his glass.

"She just, wow...she and Dick really clashed," Natalie went on.

"There was this one time, Dick and I were swimming in the lake behind the house," the step mom recalled. "And Dick being Dick, he eventually says he wants to skinny dip, and takes off his bathing suit and throws it onto the beach. I got out of the water and figured I would just watch him swim..."

Adam was loving this story, and his penis displayed that, sticking up as straight as an oak tree.

"Well he is doing the backstroke, so that - "

Natalie laid back for a minute, demonstrating to Adam that Dick's front side was on display.

"You know - this way, I could see his big penis," Natalie explained.

Adam winced a bit, surprised how descriptive she was. She giggled.

"And he keeps swimming and swimming, and I'm just sitting on the beach, my feet in the water, checking out his big penis," she said.

Adam had to chuckle.

"And my mom comes running out of the house - she must have seen Dick from the kitchen window, and she tells him to come out of the lake, screaming at him mind you," she said. "She pulls him by the ear - she loved pulling people by the ear for some reason, and she pulls him all the way into the house."

Adam tried to picture the comic display, and Natalie gave him some more funny imagery.

"Meanwhile his penis," she began, then broke into fits of giggles. "His penis is just swinging and flopping all over the place, with nothing to constrain it. A couple of the neighbor girls in the next yard saw it, and were pointing and laughing..."

Adam hung on her every word.

"You know male nudity was even more frowned upon back then, so seeing it right out in the open like that, let alone what Dick has swinging between his legs, those girls were shocked," Natalie said. She crossed her legs, and grabbed her glass to take an enjoyable drink.

"Then there was this other time - oh my gosh this was a real doozer," Natalie began. "My mom was a big wig at the local church, did a lot of the readings, helped out with a lot of the activities, so she made Dick and I go to church with her every Sunday."

She took one last drag from her joint, then settled back in the sofa to tell her story.

"I used to love to tease Dick by dressing up really nice, because I knew it drove him nuts," Natalie said. "I would wear these really nice dresses to church every Sunday, and on one particular day, I had on a nice white dress, and these really nice white stockings - Dick loved to look at my legs."

Adam could understand that.

"So I'm sitting right next to him the whole Mass, and we were whispering to each other the whole time, cracking each other up, and eventually I take my one shoe off and I start rubbing his leg with my foot," she told Adam. "I could tell he was really enjoying it, so I keep doing it. The Mass keeps going on and on - it was a long one from what I remember, and eventually I look down at Dick's leg, and my God..."

Adam's eyes got big.

"He had a huge erection," Natalie said.

Adam simply waited for her to tell more. He saw Natalie get excited recalling the incident.

"There was this huge bulge going down his left leg, like his dress pants were about to rip open," she said with a laugh. "I thought to myself 'did I do that?'"

Adam knew the affect Natalie could have on men.

"I got a real kick out of it, so I kept trying to sneak glances down at his huge boner, and I even patted it at one point to make sure it was his penis," she said.

Adam suddenly wished he went to church with Natalie more often.

"So everything is cool, me and Dick are having a good old time...until my mom comes walking down the aisle," Natalie said, slapping her thigh. "She comes into our row, and whispers to Dick that she needs him to take up collections - right this instant. She even hands him the basket right then and there."

"Holy shit," Adam said, uttering a rare curse word, but Natalie didn't seem to mind.

"Immediately, Dick is in a panic," she said. "If he stands up, his hard-on is going to be sticking out a mile. If he refuses to go, my mom would have beat him."

"Oh man," Adam said with a laugh, sympathizing with Dick but finding the story quite amusing.

"So he stands up," Natalie went on, "and he's trying - God bless him, he's trying to hide his huge boner, but the damn thing is sticking out down his pant leg. He tries to cover it with his hands, but my mom hands him the basket. He tried to hide it with that, but she shows him how to hold it up, and when she did, she saw his, uh, bulge."

"Oh man, what did she do?" Adam asked desperately.

"Adam, she almost fainted," Natalie said. "She couldn't believe he would be conducting himself that way in church. And you could tell she was amazed by his size. I even kind of caught her giving this look, like she was impressed as much as she was angered by it."

"This is so great," Adam said.

"So poor Dick, he walks out of our row, goes all the way up to the front of the aisle, and starts doing the collection, all the while he's trying to hide his huge erection," Natalie explained. "But there was simply no hiding something like that. Every row he stopped at, you could hear snickers and gasps, some even yelled out."

Natalie then started laughing as she remembered the absurdity of the situation.

"He tried every last way to hide it - he even tried to put one of his hands in his pocket and kind of cover up the long shaft going down his leg, and then he would try to hold the basket with one hand," she remembered, laughing the whole time. "But the basket got too heavy and he bops one little girl in the head with it."

"I wish I could have been there," Adam said, picturing Natalie in that white dress.

"Well when we got home, my mom let Dick have it," Natalie said. "But I swear, I could tell she was kind of amused by the whole thing. Like she didn't actually punish him - she just kind of said that he shouldn't be behaving in that fashion."

Adam nodded.

"I felt kind of bad because I figured it was my fault that his you know what was sticking out like that," she said.

Adam sat there, his erection still on display. Natalie now glanced down at it, and went on with her story from the past.

"The funniest thing was...we had these two outdoor showers in our back yard, down by the lake, and you could see them from the upstairs windows," Natalie said. "Well one day, I come into my room and there's my mom, peering out the window at something. I go over to her, and she's staring blankly out the window."

Adam nodded.

"I look and see that Dick is showering, and he didn't bother closing the door to the shower," Natalie explained. "You could see everything. And as I'm enjoying the show, my mom starts to openly comment on Dick's size."

Adam enjoyed her naughty description.

"So my mom and I have a nice long discussion about Dick's penis, and she didn't at all seem so up tight anymore," Natalie said. "I could tell she enjoyed looking at it as much as I did, maybe even more so, because she had gone through her whole life to that point and not seen anything like that monster."

Adam laughed to break the tension.

"But God, she still called him Oscar all the time, just refusing to go along with everybody else," Natalie said. "Everyone called him Dick. Yeah, it was kind of a dirty meaning behind it, but that was his name!"

Adam shook his head.

"She was like 'oh I can't call him that. It's dirty,'" Natalie said, imitating her mom. "But she didn't seem to mind when we called him Dick. In fact, she started to get a chuckle out of it."

Adam was about to say something, but Natalie interrupted him.

"Oh but there was this one time, when I was setting the table, and my mom was getting the dinner ready, and as I finish, she was like 'oh. You didn't set a place for Dick?'" Natalie recalled.

Adam was surprised.

"I was kind of caught off guard by her finally calling him by his nickname," Natalie said, "and I asked her 'who?' Immediately, she says 'Oscar. Didn't you set a place for Oscar?'"

Adam laughed a bit.

"I kept teasing her, saying 'uh, no, mom, you said Dick,'" Natalie said. "She was like 'no, I didn't. I said Oscar.' She was so embarrassed she used what she thought was a dirty, vulgar curse word."

Natalie bent over laughing, slapping her thigh again, and then hit Adam on the leg.

"Finally, my mom gets fed up and says to me 'well that's what everyone else calls him. I guess I had it stuck in my head,'" Natalie said. "Even my mom called him Dick - just that one time mind you. But let me tell you, hearing it come from a refined church lady like herself, it packed quite a punch."

Adam could only sit and enjoy every moment of company with his hot step mom - her outfit, her stories, her scent, her everything. He knew that all these CFNM tales relating to her, Dick, and her mom must be limitless. There must be a multitude of them, Adam began to realize, like an untapped well.

But the ones he heard Natalie recant so passionately, well, those alone were bringing him close to the edge.

"Well, young man, let's finish up here. Are you going to come or what?" Natalie asked her stepson.

He was shocked by her language, and she giggled lightly.

"Sweetie," she said, grabbing hold of his cock again, "do I have to actually do this for you? I thought you said you masturbated."

Before he could answer...

"The way you're walking around the house with a big hard-on, it looks like you're ready to burst," she said, now furiously stroking his erection up and down. "You have to take care of this."

He never dreamed he would be getting a handjob from his hot step mom. Maybe it was the pot, maybe she was a little lonely, maybe he reminded her so much of his dad. But whatever the case, Natalie seemed so at ease masturbating her 18-year-old stepson.

He had just climaxed the day before, but after spending an entire afternoon with Natalie, while he was totally naked, and hearing her splendid tales from the past, he felt like he hadn't come in a month.

"Ooo, that feels so nice," Natalie said as she jerked him, crossing her legs for him as his glances fell on her thighs. "You do have a nice, smooth cock, sweetie, I have to tell you."

He couldn't believe this. Was this another dream?

"Yeah, as I said before, I like how your cock has some thickness to it," she said. "It has some girth, as they say."

Adam tried to keep his comments to a minimum. He loved when there was complete silence, and all you could hear was Natalie's hand stroking up and down on his penis. She would also moan lightly every now and then, like she was really enjoying herself.

He imagined her getting wet, and dreamed of her riding up and down on his erection.

"Look at that strong, young cock," Natalie said as she continued to jerk him. She made him feel so comfortable, that his feelings for her were perfectly natural, and what she was doing to him was simply a sign of affection. She was nurturing him, bringing him closer to maturity.

Natalie was so calm as she masturbated Adam, and just as he was getting close, he heard the front door open. He couldn't hold back, and gushed forth a thick load of come that seemed to have been pent up in his balls for far too long. Some of it shot out so far, it landed on the edge of the coffee table in front of them.

"Oh my goodness," Natalie said. Adam kept coming, and tried to aim his cock towards Natalie, and successfully, he shot some of his come onto one of her tan legs.

"Oh you naughty boy," she said to him gleefully.

He shot another load onto her legs, this one a thick, long rope that reached all the way down to her ankles and bare feet.

"Oh, baby, give me more, don't hold back," she told him.

She kept milking him, and a nice, thick blob of come landed on the top of her right thigh. It would soon run down each side of her leg. She kept stroking his penis until well after it had relinquished all of its load.

Finally it shrunk down to a thick stump, and both Adam and Natalie sat there, enjoying the moment.

"Good boy," she said to him. "Don't you feel a heck of a lot better now?"

He could only nod, feeling spent.

"We're home!" Rachel yelled from the front door. Adam frantically went about getting dressed, throwing on a bathing suit that he left in the family room the day before. Natalie laughed at his desperate movements. It was almost as if she wanted him to get caught with his pants down.

"Jeez Louise, you don't mind walking around naked all day when I'm home, but Rachel's here and you go running for the hills," she laughed.

He didn't need to explain.

"Sibling rivalry - I get it," Natalie said. "You can't let her see you naked."

Just then Dick and Rachel walked into the family room, and Natalie said she would join them for some aerobics. Adam began to head up to his room, and would soon be leaving for a friend's house down the street.

---------------------------

On his way to the steps, Adam bumped into his stepsister, and the two began to chat as Natalie was showing Dick the broken air conditioner in the other room.

"What did you do today, dork?" Rachel asked her stepbrother.

Adam felt an impulse to brag a bit, to show off how close he and Natalie had become.

"Natalie told me all about what it was like growing up with Dick," he said. "You wouldn't believe the stories she told me."

Rachel had a look of disbelief, and then it turned to indifference.

1...34567...9