Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please," she said in a snide manner. She leaned in and whispered to Adam. "Did she tell you how she used to charge her friends money to watch Dick masturbate?"

"What?!" Adam asked, shocked.

Rachel let out a wicked, almost evil laugh.

"Oh, little boy," she said. "Natalie gave you the PG-rated version of what went on back then."

Adam's head immediately sank. He felt betrayed by Natalie, like she treated Rachel more as an adult, and him as a child. And Rachel further enhanced that feeling.

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie," she said teasingly, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm sure she'll tell you those stories when she feels you're old enough."

Adam was upset, but he overcame that. He simply wanted to hear more about Natalie's adventures.

"Tell me, please," he begged Rachel, who now started to walk away from him.

"No, no, no," she said. "You'll just have to wait. I'm sure Natalie will tell you at her own discretion," she said with that wicked laugh again.

Adam was burning up inside. He felt an impulse to go and ask Natalie right then and there to tell him more about her erotic encounters with Dick. It seemed Rachel had heard a lot more than he did, and besides, she knew what Oscar's nickname signified a good couple years before Adam did. He didn't feel like waiting another two years to hear more wonderful stories from Natalie, that's for sure.

But for now, Adam felt he had to move on, and he decided to head upstairs, get changed, and go to his friend's.

Natalie, meanwhile, felt the need to keep the party going. She was feeling a little buzz still from the joint she smoked, and she had enjoyed Adam's nudity so much that it made her want to seek other male company.

And Dick had arrived just in time.

Rachel and Dick were dressed in their tights and ready to work out.

"Well I can see you guys are all suited up," Natalie said, eyeing Dick's massive bulge. She then shook her head with an amused grin.

"I see you're wearing your python pants," Natalie said to Dick with a big smile.

"Python pants?" Rachel asked.

Natalie pointed to what she was referring to, which was the very noticeable tubular bulge showing in Dick's tights.

"What do you think I mean?" Natalie asked sarcastically. "You can see his python."

Rachel blushed when her mom directly drew attention to Dick's not-so-private areas.

"Mom!" Rachel said, laughing out of nervousness.

"Well, he wouldn't be wearing those things if he didn't want us to notice," Natalie said to her daughter.

"Hey, I wear these for comfort," the man answered, trying to defend himself.

"Oh sure, Dick," Natalie said sarcastically. "Whatever you say."

Dick and Rachel began to stretch out, and Natalie shamelessly just stared at the outline of Dick's enormous penis.

"Rachel, can I talk to you for a sec?" the mom asked her daughter.

The two headed up to Rachel's bedroom, and Natalie was about to ask her daughter if she could borrow one of her leotards for the workout.

Before she could ask, Rachel interrupted.

"I got Dick to wear those tights again," she said with a big smile.

"Oh I can do better than that," Natalie answered her. Rachel didn't know exactly what she meant by that, but she decided to go with it.

The daughter lent the mom a pair of her tights. The two went back downstairs, with Natalie going into the bathroom to change. But being finicky, she wanted to go change in her room, and went to head back up the steps again, with the tights in hand.

"I don't know if your big butt's gonna fit in those things," the daughter teased her mother.

"She has a wonderful butt," Dick chimed in.

"Well thank you, Dick," Natalie answered. "It's nice to be complimented."

She looked at Rachel, who loved teasing her mom. Natalie did in fact have a ginormous booty, but you'd be hard-pressed to find an ounce of fat when copping a feel. It was just a big, round, luscious ass, and it was something she was proud of. And something Dick often fantasized about.

As Natalie was changing, Dick couldn't help but let Rachel know a secret about her mom.

"You know Natalie used to love to moon people when we were in high school," he whispered to her.

"My mom?" Rachel asked, shocked to hear such a thing.

"She loved showing off that nice butt of hers. And for good reason - it's really a nice one," Dick said. "It's something you've inherited, if you don't mind me saying."

That statement made Rachel a tad uncomfortable, but she knew Dick well enough to not feel threatened. And she was glad to be noticed.

Suddenly Dick and Rachel could hear a consistent thumping noise coming from the upstairs. Rachel got up and started to walk towards the steps, and Dick followed.

The noise continued, so both began walking slowly up the stairs. Eventually they found Natalie, jumping up and down, trying to fit into the black tights that her daughter gave her.

"Look, she can't even fit...," Rachel said, then went back downstairs laughing.

Natalie was finding it difficult to fit her big, round butt into the tights that Rachel gave her, and the top part of her naked ass was exposed, including a couple inches of her sexy crack. Her big, luscious cheeks would not fit entirely in the tights, and as she jumped up and down and tried to force the rest of her booty into the things, it only made the top part of her exposed ass look that much more thick and substantial. Dick wanted to sink his teeth into it.

"Dick, I just can't fit into these things," Natalie said, now chuckling at her own dilemma.

Dick was almost drooling, eyeing her ass. It had been the first time in many, many years he had gotten a glimpse of the butt he always dreamed about.

"I notice you're...not wearing panties?" Dick asked.

"Well I changed from a bathing suit, and I figured it would be easier...there, I got it," she said, finally pulling the things up.

Her ass was ridiculously overemphasized in the black tights, much to Dick's delight. He knew, however, that the sight was going to torture him.

"Well, ya' ready, Dick?" she asked with a smile.

He could feel his penis inching further down his leg, and it was getting so fat and thick that it felt like it was stretching out the elastic in his tights.

Natalie and Dick walked casually into the living room, with Dick sneaking up behind the woman of his dreams to get a better glimpse of her rear.

"Now that is a nice ass," Dick said with affection.

"Behave yourself, Dick," Natalie told him teasingly.

Rachel got the three started with their exercises, and to ease the tension of the workout, Natalie went about making casual conversation.

"It's finally supposed to rain," she said, looking out the window.

The three had slowly gotten into a rhythm, swinging their hips about as Rachel turned on some music and played it at a soft level, thus allowing them to still carry on some conversation.

"Can you believe how hot it was out there today, Dick?" Natalie asked her male friend.

He shook his head.

"You didn't have to be out there in it," he said. "I had to re-shingle a roof this morning all the way on the other side of Boone County. I felt like I was gonna burst into flames."

Natalie and Rachel both chuckled.

"No wonder I couldn't get a hold of you," Natalie said. "Adam and I kept trying to call you but you weren't there. You should at least have a frickin' answering machine."

Dick shrugged at the idea.

"Maybe I'll get you one for your birthday - I know it's coming up," Natalie said.

"Oh, your birthday's coming?" Rachel asked, but was soon cut off by Natalie. "How old - "

"God, it was so hot out there today, I swear a saw a chicken lay a fried egg," Natalie said.

It was quiet for a few moments, then Rachel and Dick both chuckled just to be nice.

"Mom, you really gotta quit it with the bad jokes," Rachel told her mom as they started a new exercise.

"Oh come on, that was funny," Natalie argued. "That was one of my good ones."

"How about, it's so hot, I saw a couple squirrels handling their nuts with pot holders," Dick said, laughing at his own joke.

"Oh God, that's not much better," Rachel said. Dick was still laughing, and Natalie just had a sarcastic grin on her face.

"Mine was better than that, Dick," she said.

"I heard that one from a friend a while back," he said, still laughing. "Sorry, it just came to mind."

The three had broken a sweat, and now took a few minutes of break time just to relax. Natalie went over to the two huge fans that were blowing and moved them closer. She had to break the two old things out of the attic, just until Dick fixed the air conditioner.

"Chelsea's leaving for South Carolina in a few weeks," Rachel said to Natalie, who winced at the topic.

"Oh really?" Dick asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go there in a couple years, after I finish junior college," Rachel explained.

"Rachel, you will do no such thing," Natalie said.

"But mom, I want to go!" Rachel whined.

"I don't want you going all the way to South Carolina. There are plenty of good schools around here," she said. "I want you close to home."

"But Adam gets to go to Indiana," Rachel argued.

"First of all," Natalie said with a big sigh, "Adam got a very prestigious scholarship. And going away to school will be good for him. He needs to branch out."

"You're gonna miss the heck out of that kid," Dick said to Natalie.

"Oh of course I'll miss Adam," she cooed. "He and I have grown really close the last few months, really close actually. But Indiana will be good for him."

"You just don't want me going away because you think I'll party too much," Rachel argued.

"Now, Rachel, that is not true," Natalie said.

"Yes it is," Rachel said, her voice at a little bit higher level now.

"Maybe you should let her go to South Carolina," Dick chimed in.

Natalie groaned.

"Stay out of this, Dick, please," she said.

"Mom, I'm gonna be 20 years old at that point, I think I can make it on my own," Rachel said. "Plus, Chelsea will be there and we can room together."

The decision seemed more sensible now, but Natalie still wasn't convinced.

"We'll talk about it," Natalie said.

"That means 'no,'" Rachel answered with a disgusted sigh.

"I said we'll talk about it," Natalie replied. "We're not gonna have this discussion in front of Dick."

"That's because Uncle Dick is on my side," Rachel answered.

"Your uncle is not taking sides," Natalie pleaded with her. "I just think it's a mature conversation that we need to have between mother and daughter, that's all. And because I think of you as a young woman now, and not just a kid, I will fully listen to what you have to say on the matter. That doesn't mean I'm definitely gonna let you go to SC, that just means it's a possibility."

Rachel let out a deep sigh again, the way most teens do when they don't get their way. But at least she had convinced her mom to think about her point of view. And now, Rachel looked at the more lighthearted aspect of it.

"The coolest thing about SC is their mascot is the gamecock," Rachel said. "All of the sports teams are called the Gamecocks, can you imagine?"

"I didn't know that," Natalie said, now chuckling a bit.

"Yeah, Chelsea actually has a hat that says 'Go cocks!'" Rachel told her mom with unbridled enthusiasm. Natalie was amused, but shook her head.

"Rachel, I don't want you picking a school based on their nickname being a slang term for the penis," Natalie told her sternly. Because she said it so seriously, it made it sound even funnier.

"Well that's not the ONLY reason," Rachel argued. "I just thought it was funny. Even at the football games, the fans chant 'Go Cocks!' I'm gonna be a huge Cock fan, I swear."

Natalie and Dick both wanted to correct her for her dirty language, but instead they found more amusement in it than anything. They both had to laugh, but of course Rachel got carried away.

"I'm gonna get Cock season tickets," she went on. "I'm really gonna support my Cocks."

"Rachel, enough," Natalie said with a chuckle. "Please, enough."

The conversation came to a halt for a moment, until Rachel picked it back up again.

"How did cock start to be a slang term for penis anyway?" she asked.

"Well, this is actually kind of funny," Natalie said, crossing her legs and reclining back in her chair. "Cock was always a word for the male barnyard fowl. But it became such a common synonym for penis, that oh, say, 200 hundred years ago or so, some prudish Americans began to refer to the male fowl as a rooster, instead of a cock."

"Oh," Rachel said, fascinated by her mom's knowledge on the matter.

"And then they even changed other words because of the double meaning," Natalie went on. "Apricock became apricot, haycock became haystack, uh, weathercock became weathervane. So forth and so on."

"God, you know a lot about cocks," Rachel said jokingly.

Natalie winced a bit.

"Sweetie, I did live on a farm for a while, okay. What I said is common knowledge in those parts," she said.

Rachel was still amused though by how educated Natalie was on the matter. She figured it must have been a topic she paid close attention to.

The three braved on in trying to get their workout going again, despite the heat.

"Seriously, guys, Adam and I almost suffered of heat stroke in here today," Natalie said. "So what did you do after working on that roof, Dick? You and Rachel went to the lake...what on Earth took you so long?"

Dick was gulping down water, but as soon as he swallowed, he tried to explain to Natalie the situation.

But Rachel took over for him.

"Dick forgot his bathing suit," Rachel explained. "So we had to go ALL the way back to Forest Gardens to get his bathing suit. That cost us an extra hour."

Natalie tried to reason the situation.

"You could have just said forget the bathing suit and gone swimming without it," she said plainly, with no hint of sarcasm or humor in her voice. She was being totally sincere.

Rachel and Dick looked at each other.

"But he couldn't just swim in his clothes," Rachel said.

"Well, duh, you dingbat," Natalie answered her.

Rachel was confused for a second. Then she had an idea of what her mom was getting at, although she found it hard to believe Natalie would suggest such a thing.

"You mean he should have just swam naked?" Rachel asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, why not?" Natalie said in a manner that suggested men swimming nude was a perfectly natural thing.

"But I was there," Rachel said, excited by the idea of seeing Dick naked again but also feeling a little shy about the whole thing.

"Well, sweetie, that would have been okay," Natalie said, giving her approval.

Dick again looked over at Rachel, and she smiled at him, her face flushed a bit.

"Besides, you've seen what he has," Natalie said. "You've seen the 8th Wonder of the World."

That broke the tension a bit, and Rachel and Dick both laughed heartily, along with Natalie.

"Yeah I have seen it, haven't I," Rachel said. "And lived to tell about it."

"Oh it is frightening at first, I'll agree with that," Natalie said, joking along with her daughter.

"What are the actual seven wonders of the world?" Dick asked, interrupting the two for a moment. Natalie was kind of disgusted he had changed the subject a bit.

"Jeez, I don't know, Dick, look it up," she told him.

"Ooo, I know this, I know this," Rachel said.

Natalie was annoyed: "Rachel, this isn't a test -"

"There's the Great Pyramid of Giza," Rachel remembered.

"And the Hanging Gardens of Babylon," Dick chimed in. Natalie shook her head.

"Can we just get back to the workout?" Natalie asked the two.

"Um, oh, the Lighthouse of Alexandria. And the Colossus of Rhodes," Rachel went on.

Dick and Rachel tried to think of the remaining three, and Natalie let out a disgusted sigh.

"Oh, something with Zeus," Dick recalled.

"Oh, that's a good one, the uh, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia," Rachel said.

"Wow, you're smart," Dick told the young one. Rachel now sat down on the sofa next to Dick. The big fella was now in between both Rachel and Natalie, as the three relaxed.

"There's two more," Rachel said to her older male friend. "Can you think of them?"

They were stumped. Natalie knew the two they had forgotten, and to end the little debate, she reluctantly gave the answer.

"You forgot the Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus, and the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus," she said in a very dignified tone.

"Oh!" Rachel said. "I always forget those. We had a test where part of it was we had to name all seven, and God, I remember those were the two I forgot."

Natalie just nodded.

"So the Seven Wonders are the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, the Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus, the um, wait, oh, the Colossus of Rhodes, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria," Rachel said, now able to recite them all.

"Very good," Natalie said. "And of course the 8th Wonder would be your uncle's enormous penis."

Rachel was shocked her mom just said that right out in the open, as was Dick. He playfully grabbed Natalie's waist, tickling her, and making her giggle even more.

"Is that official?" Rachel asked jokingly. "Is it really the 8th Wonder of the World?"

"Oh dear me, yes," Natalie joked back. "Scholars have come from all over to get a glimpse of it, admire it, question the meaning behind it."

Dick was really laying into Natalie now, tickling her and even smacking her on the behind for teasing him so. She forcefully got up from the chair to escape his grasp.

There was a moment of silence, and Rachel felt awkward, not knowing where to take the conversation.

"God, Mom, I can't believe you said that," she said. "I love how you just talk about his...you know what...like it's casual conversation."

"Oh, sweetie," Natalie said. "There's no reason we can't talk about it. It's just a penis...A very big penis at that, but after all just a penis."

Rachel was still blushing, but she was getting excited at the same time. She could even feel a little tingling down below, like the thought of seeing her 'uncle' naked again had began to get her moist.

"Here, let me ask Dick," Natalie said. "Dick, does it make you uncomfortable when we talk openly about your big schlong?"

The question itself was lewd enough, but Dick gave her a sincere answer.

"No, I'm fine with it," he said.

"See, Rach, he's perfectly fine with it," Natalie told her daughter.

Rachel looked at her 'uncle,' enjoying the sight of his big, muscular body, and that this big hulk of a man was seemingly at the mercy of the two women.

"Can I ask you a question?" Rachel asked Dick, kind of in a shy fashion. Natalie was interested in what she had to say, as was Dick.

"Sure, go right ahead," Dick said.

"You had two brothers, right?" she asked him.

"Yeah," Dick answered.

"Bernie and Peter," Natalie remembered.

"Well," Rachel began. "Bernie and Peter...do they have big dicks too?"

Immediately, Natalie was delighted with her daughter's interest, and brazenness. She reminded her of herself at that age. Rachel, in turn, was feeling a little bit more gutsy because of her feelings of arousal when Dick was around, and it allowed her to use such coarse language without hesitation.

"That is a damn good question," Natalie said laughingly. "I don't even think I've ever asked you that," she said to her close friend.

Dick was hesitant to answer, not liking the idea of even thinking of his brothers' size. But the women persisted he tell them.

"I was the biggest one in the family - I'll put it that way," Dick said. That was good enough for the women, and the conversation could move forward.

As much fun as they were having just chatting away, Natalie insisted they get on with their workout, but after a few more exercises, Dick's appearance again caught the attention of Natalie and Rachel.

1...456789