Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God forbid the house ever catches on fire, I won't call the fire company, I'll just call you," Natalie further teased him. "You can just bring that thing."

"You could tell he was really gonna shoot a lot though," Rachel said. "I mean, his balls were almost dragging on the ground."

"Yeah, an exaggeration mind you, but well put, Rachel," Natalie answered her.

Natalie smiled at Dick.

"Is that...normal for you?" she asked, looking at the come running down his pecs and his huge, rippled abs. Dick was in a daze.

"Dick! She's asking you a question," Natalie told him.

"I uh, I was a little more excited than normal, I guess you could say," he told them, hugely understating the situation.

Natalie then started assessing the damage, looking out at all the come that Dick had sprayed her rug with. Some of the semen had collected in such huge amounts on the carpet, it appeared like small puddles in some spots.

Rachel marveled at one long shot that had hit the wall a few feet behind the sofa, and the huge amount of sperm ran down all the way to the floor.

"Holy Fuck, is that come?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, please, enough with the F-word," the mom told her.

"Sorry," Rachel said.

"Well, someone's gonna have to shampoo this rug, and it's not gonna be me," Natalie said.

"Rachel?" Dick asked with a smile.

"Don't look at me," Rachel said.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, Dick," Natalie said. "This is your responsibility."

Dick finally got dressed, and got ready to clean up. Natalie and Rachel, with the storm finally passed, got ready to go to the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...456789