Summer Of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo, that feels really good. I remember when you did that a couple of weeks ago, which was the first time anyone had ever stuck anything in there. I didn't think I would like it, but your finger feels so good, and your tongue and finger are making me feel things I never felt before. I like it."

"I've never done that to anyone else, except maybe Sheri once. I like the way it squeezes me so tightly, then relaxes and lets me go further inside. It's like a little virgin there, you know?"

"Yes, well, I am a virgin there, you know, so you are right. I wish your cock was inside me right now, but I'm kinda sore from all the stuff we've been doing the last few days." Stated Mel.

"Hey, Why don't you put it in my ass? I don't know if it will fit, but we could try anyway. How about another finger, to see if I can take it?"

He inserted a second wet finger inside her butt, which went in fairly easily, considering everything. She relaxed as much as possible and moaned at the pleasurable feelings. His cock swelled up to its full hardness in her mouth, letting her know he was turned on by the thought of what was to come.

"See if you can find some lubricant in the bathroom. I'm ready if you are, OK?" Mel said, quivering at the thought of what they were about to do.

Mark hurried off and found some lube. He wondered briefly why his parents had it there, but pushed the thoughts aside. He was about to try to fuck his sister in her ass and it was HER idea! When he came back, he found her on her knees, with her face down on the bed, her lovely butt sticking up in the air, and two of her own fingers testing her own ass hole, preparing it for something bigger. Mark spread some lube in his hand, and touched it to her ass. As she pulled her fingers out, he pushed the lube in, and spread it all around. He fingered another generous amount on his cock and placed himself on his knees behind her, cock poised at the entrance to her nether hole, and pressed.

"Ready? Let me know if it hurts and I'll go slower." Asked Mark. He could sense that she was apprehensive about his good-sized cock entering her backside, but knew she wanted it inside her.

"I'm ready, I think. I know you would never hurt me. Oh, please, put it in me. Take my virgin ass. Go ahead. It's yours." Mel sensed Mark was afraid of hurting her and knew that he would never do anything she couldn't handle, so she encouraged him to continue.

Mark held his hard cock and pressed it until the head popped inside her, past her sphincter muscle. He held it there and waited for her to relax. She groaned and bit her lip, expecting more pain. It wasn't so bad, she thought to herself. He felt those thoughts, and felt her relax, then pressed another inch inside her, then another inch. He was in her now, fucking her ass.

"Wow, this is super tight. It is like a virgin. Are you OK? It feels good to me. Want some more?" asked Mark.

"It hurts a little, but not bad. It's more of a stretching feeling than real pain. I think you can try pulling it back and pushing it in again to see how that feels."

Mark pulled back, the head almost coming out, then pressed in even deeper this time. He reached around her and grasped her breasts, which were hanging straight down and swinging like pendulums. She liked this and pressed her butt back at him. Taking this to be a positive sign, and feeling that she was getting used to his cock inside her, he started slowly pumping in and out, going deeper each time. It fit like a velvet glove that was one size too small. She felt his balls slapping against her pussy and pressed back every time, to get more contact against her clit. He spread her cheeks and drove it in over and over, loving the sight of it emerging and disappearing into her tight ass. Wanting to help her enjoy it, he stuck a finger inside her vagina, and massaged her clit vigorously with his thumb.

This set her off toward her climax. She grasped his cock so hard that he thought it would break off. She screamed and moaned and bucked like a bronco as she came over and over again.

"Please, take it out! It's too much. I'm gonna pass out. Please take it out." Moaned Mel.

Mark reluctantly pulled his cock out and held it in his hand, stroking it. He had been SO close to cumming that it was painful now. He had to cum soon or else. He stood there on his knees, his cock head slapping her ass and butt cheeks as he stroked hard. Several minutes later, her shot his load all over her open ass, over her butt, even on her pussy lips.

"Ah, that's so hot. Cum on me Bro. Yes, it feels good on me. Rub in all over me there. Give me a bath with it, just like you did to Sheri at the lake!" Where were these words coming from, from formerly sweet little Mel, Mark's horny little sister?

They collapsed on the bed, holding each other for a long time, getting their breath back and letting the good feelings soak in. After a while, Mel was the first to speak.

"Well, that was certainly interesting! I actually enjoyed it. I thought it would just be painful for me, something you might like, but not me. I was wrong. It was OK for the first time. But, I don't think I'll ever let Jim do that to me. He would rip me open, IF he could even get it in! I love you, Mark. I knew I could trust you to be gentle, and you were. Thanks for making it good for me."

"My pleasure, madam. It felt great to me too, tight, but a nice feeling. You should see it like I could see it. WOW!"

"Well now my pussy AND ass are sore. I don't think I'll be fucking anyone any time soon, at least not for the rest of the day," laughed Mel.

"I've got to stay away from you guys for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll sleep with Sheri tonight to keep you guys away!" Said Mel with a twinkle in her eye.

"That wouldn't stop us, you know. We could seduce Sheri and keep on coming to you. She might protect you for a while, but in the end, we would have your end!" laughed Mark, teasing her back.

"We'll see. I think we should clean all this cum off us before they get back. I don't want to try to explain what just happened to them right now. Let's just keep this one to ourselves for a while, OK?" Mel asked. "A warm bath might be in order."

They both cleaned each other and straightened everything up. Jim and Sheri came back in late afternoon carrying a stringer of fish.

"Hi, guys. Look what we caught. We found a great little fishing hole." Said Sheri.

'Yeah, and I found a great little hole here too!' thought Mark, smiling at his inside joke.

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. It may be winding down and I only see one or two more chapters, and need your encouragement to make them happen. Yes, they can read each other's minds when the thoughts are about their sibling and sex. They also can read other people's sexual thoughts and desires for their twin, but only when they are in relatively close proximity to each other. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jim, Mark and Mel get together too? Will a cousin from the city come visit and get involved too? Thanks, MagicFingers.

12