Summer School

Story Info
Misty and I wrap up 12 years with a bang.
1.2k words
4.27
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty leaned her head forward, relaxing with her eyes closed while I continued to work out the tight spots in her neck and shoulders. She looked so incredibly sexy sitting there in that little red and black thing-- I don’t know if it should have been called anything other than a ‘skirt’ or a ‘dress’-- that covered her from her bosom to mid-thigh. Not that she had much in either category. The girl probably couldn’t even find a bra small enough to hold her tiny tits comfortably, and her legs were stick-thin and knobby at the knees. I didn’t mind, though. I thought skinny girls were hot.

We had at least four minutes. Four minutes until the teacher would return from break along with the rest of her unfortunate summer school students all of whom were trying, as were we, to finish off those last few credits we needed in order to be able to graduate and, more importantly, not have to come back next year. Four minutes. I decided to make the most of that time.

Leaning forward I whispered to her, picking up on a conversation that had all but ended when the teacher announced break time. “So, you do all of that. All the cooking and cleaning for him and working and coming to school and... geez. All of that, and you still manage to look beautiful.” Misty looked over her shoulder at me as that last word came out of my mouth, her eyes huge and hurt and afraid-- hurt because she didn’t hear that often enough and afraid because she didn’t know whether or not I really meant it. I did. Oh God, I did.

“Thank you.”

Her words were only barely louder than the voices I could hear faintly from somewhere down the hall. Voices that would be here, again, in four minutes. I gripped Misty’s shoulder, the motion causing the strap of her sexy little dress to slip as far as it could possibly go without falling from her shoulder, and I smiled at her. And it wasn’t just any smile either. It was my very best infectious, disarming, charming expression. It said ‘I mean it’ and ‘You’re welcome’ and a dozen other things not counting whatever else she might have read into it. My grip changed into a caress, and I stripped that clinging strap from her shoulder. I lowered my lips to that spot, where the collar bone meets the shoulder. She merely watched me. I planted little kisses here and there on my way up her shoulder until I found her neck. Misty’s breathing changed and deepened as I applied my lips to a hickey her boyfriend left on her the night before.

My hand trailed slowly down her arm before I moved it to her knee and slowly dragged her skirt up, toward her waist. Not too slowly, mind you. At this point I still had a little over three minutes left and I wasn’t about to throw that time away on excessive foreplay. I sucked hard at her neck as my hand came into contact with the damp cloth covering her pussy. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth as my fingers slid beneath her panties, teasing her clit and penetrating her. She wasn’t a virgin, just for your information. Neither one of us were.

I removed the strap from her other shoulder with my free hand, the one that I’d been using to stroke the side of her belly, and tugged down the material of her little dress. Her tits were two small, swollen humps of flesh topped by the most gorgeous and erect nipples I had ever seen. I took one of them in my mouth, causing Misty’s back to arch as she breathed a heavy sigh of pleasure at the ceiling. I wasn’t sure exactly how long we’d been at this, but I knew time would be up soon. I pulled back a little and her sigh turned into a protesting whimper as I withdrew my fingers from her cunt. I gave her my smile again, telling her that it was all right. That I wasn’t, by any means, finished with her.

Standing up, I unzipped my jeans and released my cock. Misty stared at it for a moment, then lifted her hips a little as she pulled her skirt up and began pushing her panties down her legs. She kicked them off and sat back, grinning at me with her legs spread wide and invitingly. I stroked myself a couple of times and then lowered myself to a half-kneeling position between Misty’s legs. She slouched down a little in the chair, putting herself in the perfect position for me to bury myself in her. We didn’t move, either one of us. We just held that perfect position while wrapped up in an equally perfect state of euphoria. It was heaven. Our lips met once, and then again more forcefully as I began the rhythmic pumping of sex.

Without warning, our perfect little union was smashed to pieces by somebody pounding on the door. I jerked backwards in surprise and fell. But I didn’t go alone. Misty clung to me as I fell, banging the back of my head against the edge of her desk on my way to the floor. She was still straddling my hips, my cock still deep inside her, as she placed her hands on either side of my face and asked me if I was okay. Which I was, though I was seeing a good many stars.

After making certain that I was okay, Misty raised up and peeked over the desk. “It’s Kevin.” She whispered urgently. “At the window... he’s pointing at something... oh my god, she’s coming!”

I was still dazed from my fall, so I didn’t react right away. Misty was staring at me, pale and slack-jawed, but then a slow grin crept across her place. Raising back up she held one finger aloft, silently telling Kevin that she needed ‘just a moment.’ Then she placed both hands on the edge of the desk in front of her and began gyrating her hips, riding me hard and fast.

Needless to say, after the surprise at the door and the injuring of my head, my cock had softened quite a bit. But her wanton actions, paired with the fact that the teacher was about to walk in on us, brought me back to life in short order. I was about to cum when she finally slid off me and stood up, pulling her dress back in place. I just laid there until I realized what was about to happen, at which point I quickly tucked my cock, slick with her juices, away. When I sat up and looked over the desk, all I could see through the narrow little window was Kevin’s back. I could even just make out his voice; ‘That ain’t the magic word, miss.’ Breathing a sigh of relief, I stood up and looked at Misty-- who threw one arm around my neck and plunged her tongue into my mouth. She tucked her panties down the front of my pants with her other hand.

Misty spoke softly, her eyes locked on mine and making an unspoken promise. “Hurry, go sit down,” She told me. “I’ll give you a ride home when we get out...”

Our lips met again, one last time.