Summer Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kyle stepped away, Debbie let his prick slip out of her hand and replaced it with mine. "How ya' doing there, Sport?" I quizzed Rusty, the youngest of our group at about four months past eighteen, and most definitely the least experienced sexually.

"G-good," he replied, then said, "This is fuckin' great, man."

I was semi-hard but knew that it would only take Debbie a minute or two to have me like a rock. And I was right. By the time she slurped off of Rusty, I was stiff and ready. Debbie's lips descended over the head of my penis and they felt incredible. Her tongue swirled around my glans and then she took about half of me in.

I had enjoyed quite a few blowjobs up to that point in my life, but they all paled in comparison to Debbie's. Even Tracy, who did a wonderful, but inexperienced job couldn't compare. Still to this day I have never had a better blowjob than Debbie gives, and I've had more than my share.

I let Debbie work up and down my shaft for a few minutes while she continued to slowly jack Rusty off. Then I suggested that she lay down and let Rusty and I do the work for a while. She gave Rusty a grasping pull and turned to lick off the large droplet of pre-cum that formed when she did. With that done, the girl dropped to her butt and then leaned back and stretched out on the blanket.

"Have you ever eaten a girl before?" I asked my inexperienced counterpart.

Rusty barely nodded his head up and down and then said, "I've done it a couple times... But I'm not very good at it."

One of Rusty's biggest problems was his lack of confidence. It had held him back in school, in sports, and of course with girls. "Well I bet that Debbie is a pretty good teacher," I told him with a grin.

Rusty understood my meaning and immediately dropped between the brunette's legs. His head dipped into Debbie's crotch and he began lapping away at her.

"Whoa... Slow down there, cowboy," Debbie told him with a giggle. She too had caught my meaning and was already in teaching mode. "Slow and gentle to get things moving, Sweetie," she instructed, adding, "Take your time and concentrate. Don't just jab your tongue at it."

I stretched out next to the pair and looked over Debbie to see what was going on with Tracy. It appeared that all of the trepidation on the part of the males had vanished, along with Tracy's shorts. Mark and Kyle were no longer keeping their distance and Tracy seemed to be enjoying herself. They were in a similar pose as were Rusty, Debbie and I, except Tracy was on all fours and Kyle was beneath her, between her slender thighs. He was going to town on her pussy with his tongue and Tracy had a mouthful of Mark's rod.

After watching them for a few moments, I returned my attention to Debbie. She was still coaching Rusty and emitting low moans when his performance merited. My fingers went to her chest and I found her nipples, which were hard as pebbles. I tweaked and rolled them, slowly increasing my strength. Being aware that Debbie liked it kind of rough with her boobs, I wasn't afraid to pinch and pull them fairly hard.

Still tutoring Rusty, Debbie said, "Just think about what you like a girl to do when she sucks your dick, then figure out how to transfer those same things to me." Rusty shifted his body a little and Debbie groaned. Apparently her wisdom was reaching him, and I was glad for both of them.

While I let my fingers continue to toy Debbie's right nipple, I lowered my lips to her left one. Again she softly moaned and I felt her hand on my head. She ran her fingers through my hair and then down my neck. I was in no particular hurry and her touch felt wonderful, so I just lay there and took it in while nursing at her breast.

It wasn't long, though, before Debbie grew impatient and told Rusty, "That's enough of that. I want your dick inside me."

Rusty scrambled onto his knees and shuffled up to Debbie's pelvis with his hard-on bobbing in front of him. He swiped the head of it up and down the girl's slit a couple of times and then, without much grace, he stuffed his prick into her and began hammering away. I looked up at him and quietly told him, "Slow down... Take your time... We've got all night."

After I was satisfied that Rusty had settled into a more steady rhythm, I went back to work on Debbie's chest. I sucked and nibbled at both her nipples but also placed soft kisses and gentle bites on the fleshy curves of her breasts. And like before, I built up the forcefulness of my activities until Debbie was sucking in sharp breaths each time I bit into her skin. Still the nibbles were not very hard. Not nearly as hard as some of the abuse I'd seen Debbie give herself.

Eventually I shifted into a combination kneeling-squatting position. I could still reach the girl's chest with my hand and it put my cock just a few inches above and to the side of her face. Debbie didn't need an explanation and raised up onto her elbows to seek out my tool with her lips. They parted and she sucked my somewhat drooping prick in.

As Debbie quickly worked me back to full mast, I checked on Tracy again. She was still on her hands and knees but now Kyle was in front of her and Mark behind. My girl was working her mouth up and down Kyle's dick while Mark plugged his into her pussy, doggy style. And for all of their hesitancy, both men were now giving my girlfriend a brisk workout.

Tracy was timing her movements well, going down on Kyle each time Mark drove into her from behind. Her hair was cascading around her shoulders, bouncing with each thrust. And then it was like she sensed me watching her. She paused and gathered the hair, flipped it behind her head and let the mass of it fall over the shoulder farthest from me. This gave me an unobstructed view of Kyle's dick disappearing into her mouth as she went back to work on him.

I watched the trio for a couple of minutes, admiring how beautiful Tracy was and how her boobs jiggled with each thrust from Mark. Her ass cheeks were rippling, almost as if in slow motion, each time he bottomed out with his skin smacking against hers. "Now that's more like it guys," I thought to myself.

My attention was drawn away by the sound of Rusty puffing and panting. When I looked at him, it was obvious that he was losing control and would soon lose his load too. I started to offer a trade of positions with him, but was too late. Rusty grunted, pulled his slick pecker from within Debbie and began spewing gobs of his cream onto her belly. Swiftly, the girl's hand went to his throbbing pole and she stroked him until he finished spurting.

When he was done, Rusty twisted his body from between Debbie's legs and flopped on his back next to her. I pulled my steely pole from the female's oral opening and informed her, "I want you from behind." I guess watching Tracy in that position spurred my request, I don't know, but Debbie complied without a sound. She simply came to a sitting position and then leaned forward and got to her hands and knees.

Deb wiggled her ass at me as she peeked back over her shoulder with a 'come and get me' look. I expected that Rusty did little more than whet the brunette's appetite and knew I'd have my work cut out for me. But that had never stopped me before, and it certainly wasn't going to then. So I scooted forward and dipped the head of my cock into her invitingly wet hole.

As I slowly pushed into her, Debbie purred and pushed back at me. I sank almost all of my nearly nine inch tool into the girl and then just held myself in her for a moment. Her vagina was warm and snug around me. Not quite as snug as Tracy, but very nice all the same.

Taking her hips in my hands, I began to glide in and out of Debbie at a steady pace. Normally, when Tracy, Debbie and I had sex, it was more of a race than anything else. Our passion for each other always seemed to drive us into frenzied lovemaking that was great, but very fast paced. This was a delightful switch from that scenario and I planned to take my time and enjoy it.

Glancing at the others, I found that Mark and Kyle had traded spots again. Kyle was now thumping his fat cock into Tracy at a fairly rapid pace. Mark was sitting with his legs spread on either side of my sweetheart and she was bobbing her head in his lap. The girl's hind end was jutting up in the air and I knew Kyle was getting a good view of her butthole as he screwed her.

I watched the three for the next several minutes as I slowly fucked Debbie. But I could tell by her responses that the brunette was getting antsy. I knew I was going to have to spice up what I was doing to keep her happy. And truth be told, I was ready to heat things up a little more anyway.

Pushing all the way home, I paused and asked Debbie to raise her upper body. As she did, I reached around her and cupped her tits with my hands. My fingers found her stiff nipples and I gave them a good tug, which brought a deep sigh from the girl. She began to grind her hips, working her pussy on my staff.

Debbie leaned back against me and I continued to work her breasts. After a minute or two, I let one hand skim down her abdomen, meeting the sticky remnants of Rusty's ejaculation. I'd forgotten about the goo and it was an unexpected feeling, but I didn't let it slow my progress. I pushed past the mess and into Debbie's hairless crotch.

When my fingers found her clit, Debbie let out an "Mmmmm..." and her body gave a little tremble. Her head tipped backward and swivelled toward me. I twisted mine and pushed forward to kiss her. Our parted lips met and our tongues began darting back and forth. The kiss was heated and sexy but didn't last very long. The position we were in simply wasn't very conducive for a lengthy lip-lock.

Even after the kiss ended I continued to kiss and nuzzle her ear, neck, and shoulder, letting her dictate the pace of our loins. My hands remained full and busy, one teasing her clit and the other tugging at her nipple. At one point, I switched places with my hands so that I could tease her other tit as well.

My efforts were paying off because I could sense the tension beginning to build in Debbie's body. Her hips were increasing their movement and her breathing was becoming quicker and more pronounced. I, too, was feeling the effects as the familiar prickle was presenting itself in my balls. I knew it wouldn't be long before we both reached our pinnacle.

Giving a look in Tracy's direction, the men had exchanged places once more but Tracy was on her back, legs in the air and spread wide. Mark had his face buried in the blonde's snatch and Kyle was licking and sucking at her heaving boobs. I knew the look on her face to be a sure indicator that she wasn't far from her own blast off, like Debbie and me.

"She's gonna' cum real soon," I whispered into Debbie's ear.

"Uh-huh... Me too," Debbie quietly replied.

We watched Mark and Kyle skillfully work Tracy's body as she tugged at Kyle's dick. Within a couple of minutes, Tracy was whining and twisting as she neared her release. Suddenly her gut clenched and she wailed, "Uh... Uh... Uhhhnnnggg!" Her climax crashed down on her and the guys were relentless as they kept teasing her through it, milking her for all that they could get out of her.

Finally, Tracy cried out, laughingly begging them to stop. "Wow!" she panted, "That felt good... Better than good."

After she caught her breath somewhat, Mark rose to his knees and scooted forward. He plunged his cock into Tracy again, causing her to twitch and mew. The blonde didn't protest though. Instead she pulled Kyle around to get his prick into her mouth again, this time really going after him. There was no doubt that she was only concerned with getting him to blow his load.

As Debbie and I watched the activities, I increased the speed and pressure that I was applying to the brunette's love button. She was cooing and gasping and then her upper body suddenly lurched away from mine. Debbie groaned and her cunt locked down around my shaft as the orgasm tore through her.

The spasms of Debbie's vaginal canal pushed me past my threshold and I released a torrent of semen deep inside of her. I thrummed in blissful relief as my balls emptied into the girl, my hips thrusting forward to wedge myself deeper into her pulsating hole. My fingers were still strumming away at her clit, but my other hand was simply holding her body close to mine.

Once I finished pulsing inside her, Debbie reached into her pubic "V" and forced me to cease my torment. I hadn't intended to make her uncomfortable, and I don't think she really was. I'd simply gotten lost in the moment and didn't even realize I was still diddling her. But when her hand covered mine, I came back to reality and quickly removed my fingers. My hand moved up her torso and I hugged her close to me.

Again Debbie turned her face towards mine and our lips met in a happy, post-orgasmic kiss. The kiss lingered but our attention was drawn to the others as a considerate Mark informed Tracy he was about to cum, and asked for permission to shoot inside her. The blonde pulled off of Kyle's spit covered dick and chirped, "Sure," then went right back to it.

With that, Mark's butt clenched with his tool buried to the hilt in my girlfriend. His guttural moans confirmed that he was dumping his seed inside Tracy. Before he finished, Kyle followed Mark's lead and announced his own imminent ejaculation. But unlike Mark, Kyle didn't ask to shoot in her mouth. He withdrew his tool from Tracy's lips and took matters into his own hand.

Jacking his cock a few strokes, Kyle let out a loud, "Uhhmmm," and a huge stream of jism leaped out and streaked across Tracy's chest. He stroked again and another, almost identical, rope of cum escaped and landed next to its brother on the girl's boobs. Then a shorter, weaker blast splashed onto her cheek and shoulder. The rest was just droplets that my hungry little babe licked away with a smack of her lips.

"She's such a good girl," Debbie softly chortled, and I agreed with a chuckle of my own.

Mark rolled from between Tracy's thighs, onto his back next to Rusty who was still right where he had landed earlier. "Damn girl... I don't know what I was afraid of... but I'm glad you set me straight," Mark exclaimed through ragged breaths.

"Yeah... No shit," Kyle agreed as he slumped back on his haunches.

It was just then that I realized my half hard dick was still inside Debbie. "Guess you'd like me to get out of you, huh?" I quizzed the girl.

"Oh, Sweetie, you could just stay in there all night as far as I'm concerned," Debbie taunted me in return. Then she chuckled and added, "But it might be a bit awkward when I go pee, which I'm gonna' have to do in just a little while." I couldn't argue with that and unwillingly let the girl pull away to unsheathe my manhood.

After we had all recovered, we heated some water to clean up a bit and made the obligatory trips to the trees for bladder relief. Then we spent the rest of the evening as most campers do. We sat around the fire, toasting marshmallows, laughing and sharing good comradery. The only difference between us and most other campsites was that we were all still nude. And there was a definite sexy playfulness shared by all, with the occasional ass grab or smack, among other things.

Eventually we all grew sleepy and turned in for the night. The other guys weren't exactly thrilled with the sleeping arrangements, but I was. Both of the girls had decided to bunk with me, leaving the guys to themselves. I didn't question the girls' decision, simply assuming it to be a matter of comfort or normalcy. The three of us had shared sleeping arrangements on a few occasions, so it just seemed right, I guess.

The next morning we decided to do some hiking. Which I figured to be an excuse to kill time while the guys plotted a way to get the girls out of their clothes. Getting the girls naked wouldn't be much of a chore, though. They were both wearing the same ultra short cut-offs from the previous day, along with very skimpy bikini tops.

We set out in the opposite direction of where our neighbors were camped. The plan was to hike around the lake, ending up back at our site. But, about an hour in, at the far end of the lake we took a wrong turn and wound up in a more camper-friendly part of the area. That portion of the forest still wasn't used a great deal, but the sites were much more accessible, so they saw more use than ours.

As luck would have it, there was a group of older scouts camping in a few of the sites. We were well away from them on the trail, but they were within clear visual range. Still, I doubted that they could see us very well. But as we topped a hill, we were met with an oncoming group of about six or seven young men all decked out in their scout uniforms.

There was no easy detour so we had to pass directly by them, making it their lucky day. The tops that the girls were wearing barely covered their areolas, not to mention the ample amount of their butts showing below the shorts. Without a doubt, the group of teenage boys got an eyeful as we passed, sharing pleasantries as we went.

Eyes widened in the troop and a couple of the boys even turned to check out Debbie and Tracy's rear ends. Then they continued on in their march toward the campsites. I could just imagine the stories to be swapped around their campfire and thought to myself, "They'd be really blown away if they were around our campfire."

After passing the scouts, we got back on track and a couple of hours later we were in the homestretch to our campsite. It had been a fun morning and the girls had provided us with some very nice sights from time to time. But it was near mid-day and my stomach was telling me it needed to be fed. So, at that point, my only concern was getting back and making a sandwich.

As we came over a ridge, I recognized that we were on a trail that would lead us home, but we'd pass right by the other occupied campsite. I stopped to consider the options and as I looked around I discovered I could see into our neighbors 'front yard' as it were. And I was astounded to see a woman lounging on a blanket, apparently sunbathing, totally nude.

I froze and 'shushed' the rest of my rowdy friends, pointing out the naked female. She appeared to be a bit older than us, but she was fit looking. Her breasts were larger than Tracy's and a good deal bigger than Debbie's 34-Cs. She had a vivid, wide landing strip of dark hair highlighting her pubic area and medium length dark hair splattered under her head.

It was certain that she was oblivious to the fact that we were standing there spying on her. If she was aware, it didn't bother her, at all. Her tan skin was well oiled and sparkled in the sunlight. We all gawked at her, making various comments. But the one that got to me was Tracy saying, "She's pretty hot... And not from the sun either."

As we watched, a male figure appeared from a spot that had been hidden by foliage. Apparently he wasn't aware of our presence either as he neared the blanket and offered a plate of food to the woman. His attire was the same as hers, with an adequate endowment dangling below a dark patch of pubic hair. He, too, looked quite a bit older than us but was in pretty good shape, sporting a full head of black hair.

The girls giggled when they got a glimpse of the man's schlong and I 'shushed' them again, then herded the group back over the ridge and out of sight. Deciding we didn't want to disturb the couple's privacy, we back-tracked about fifty feet and took another trail. That one skirted the edge of the lake and would keep us predominantly hidden from the man and woman. At least until we got to where we had stood by the lake the night before.

After quietly making it back to camp, we had sandwiches and a lively discussion about our hike, especially the latest discovery. By the time we finished eating, the conversation wasn't the only thing hot. The sun was directly overhead and pouring into our site, replacing comfort with sweat.