Summer Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going for a swim," I announced in lieu of an invitation to the others.

Everyone agreed that the lake indeed sounded inviting and within a few minutes we were standing at the edge of the water. I pulled my t-shirt off and gave a momentary thought to skinny dipping, but discretion won out and I dove in with my shorts still on. The others followed my lead and we were soon splashing and generally rough-housing.

The water felt wonderful and as we played around, I guess we shut out the world around us. A while later a voice startled us as it called out, "Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"

We all turned to see the woman from the other campsite standing on the shore. But now she was clad in a bright yellow, well cut but revealing, bikini. Before any of us could respond, the woman questioned in a surprised tone, "Rusty McMaster... Is that you? And Kyle Donovan?" And then looking at Tracy, whose breasts I was currently cupping, she asked, "And aren't you Tracy... uhmm... Sherwood? Yes, that's it. Tracy Sherwood."

Almost simultaneously, the three replied with a shocked, "Mrs. Rantoul?"

I thought the woman looked familiar, and when they said her name I immediately remembered her. She was a teacher at our local high school and although I never had any of her classes, I knew who she was. I expect that nearly all of the males who'd attended our school in the last decade knew who Mrs. Rantoul was. By far, she was the hottest and most whispered about teacher at George Washington High.

There were a few moments of awkward silence and then we all started laughing. All of us except Rusty, that is. He blushed beet red and sank a little lower into the lake, like he'd just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I don't know why. After all, he wasn't the one standing there with his hands full of a girls boobs.

When I realized I still had my hands on Tracy's chest, I quickly slid them down to her bare belly. Mrs. Rantoul was still looking in our direction and chuckled, then said, "You don't have to stop on my account. I'm not you guys' teacher anymore." Then she gingerly stepped into the lake, her big tits, I estimated at 38D, wobbling and straining against the bikini top.

I think we were all a little dazed at her nonchalant statement about not being our teacher, not to mention her brazen appearance. We all watched her enter the lake, goose bumps immediately covering her skin. Fairly good sized lumps also began to form under the bright yellow material of her top, outlining her nipples as her body reacted to the cool water.

"Really guys... I'm not here to rain on your parade," she affirmed. And after another few seconds, added, "I'd feel a lot better if you acted like I wasn't even here." Then, after another thoughtful pause, she stated, "Actually, maybe I should just leave you alone and go back to my tent."

Again with a good deal of synchronicity, we all responded, "No!" And once more we all laughed at the situation.

"You don't need to leave," I said. "But just so you know, we can get kind of ornery," I cautioned her, 'feeling my oats', as the saying goes.

"I'm sure you can," she smiled back, adding, "I was a teenager once too. And you can call me Kris, by the way."

I introduced Debbie, Mark and myself and then asked a question to which I already knew the answer. "Is that your campsite, over there?" I asked nodding my head in the direction of the neighboring site. Kris confirmed that it was and I posed another already answered question. "Are you camping all by yourself?" I wondered.

"No. My husband's taking a nap," Kris responded.

"I guess it's a good thing we didn't go skinny dipping," I said with a guffaw, trying to set a gauge on just how 'ornery' we'd be able to get.

"Wouldn't have bothered me," Kris quipped with a naughty smile, and then she disappeared below the surface of the water.

While she was under, I gave a quick thumbs up to rest of the group and we all laughed again. As the woman surfaced and swiped the wet hair away from her face, I still had to wonder just how far we could go. And even more of a question was how far would she be willing to go.

I pushed the question to the back of my mind and decided to take her suggestion and play it as if she weren't there. And once I got the ball rolling, it didn't take the others long to get back into the swing of our raucous horseplay. We splashed and wrestled in the water for ten or fifteen minutes, and everyone seemed to be getting more and more comfortable with Kris' presence. Mark and Kyle even took the initiative to dunk her a couple of times.

As the afternoon wore on, I was becoming more audacious and finally decided it was time to push the issue. "After all, she was sunbathing naked," I thought to myself. I waited for just the right opportunity, when I had Debbie in my grasp, knowing she would be the least apt to complain. And when the timing was right, I reached around her from behind, grabbed the flimsy bikini top and jerked it to both sides.

Debbie squealed giddily as her tits scooted out from under the material, then quickly turned to me and scolded, "You shit-head!" Then she swung her hand at me in what I know was going to be only a playful smack, but I caught her wrist in mid-air. She brought the opposite hand up in the same manner and I grabbed it as well. And while I held the squirming girl, Mark came up behind her to finish the job I'd started.

Swiftly, he unhooked the cross strap and then untied the neck cord. In a matter of seconds he was holding the tiny garment above his head in triumph. Whistles and hoots arose from the others and Debbie glared at me. But then her lips curled into a devious smile and she said, "Now let's get Tracy."

I looked over at my sweetie with a grin and nodded my head in agreement. Releasing the hold I had on Debbie, she turned and we began to approach Tracy. "No... No... No..." she commanded, wagging a finger at us and backing away as we neared.

After taking several steps backward, Tracy bumped into a waiting Kyle. He took hold of her arm and she wriggled to get free. But before she could, Kris grabbed her other arm. Debbie and I made a dash behind them and, working together, quickly liberated my girlfriend of her top.

Kyle and Kris let go and Tracy quickly covered her chest with her arms. Her face was glowing red with embarrassment, but I knew it was only because of Kris being there. She certainly wasn't that modest around the rest of us. Especially not after her mini tirade the night before.

And it was an odd thing. Having a much more mature person with us was different, for sure. I put Kris at somewhere in the neighborhood of middle to late forties. Not old by any stretch of the imagination, but still close to thirty years our senior. But the fact that she was a former teacher to half of us made it truly strange.

I knew the only way to ease Tracy's discomfort was to treat Kris like she was one of us. And by then, I was fairly certain that's what she wanted too. I didn't know if she'd always been this rebellious, or if she was going through a second childhood, of sorts, and quite frankly I didn't care. She was hot, she was female, and she seemed willing. That was good enough for me.

"Now we gotta' get Kris," I informed the group, targeting no one in particular.

The teacher's eyes widened and she tried to escape, laughing and blustering, "Now... now, wait a minute."

Before she could get too far, I had her elbow in my hand, but it was a slippery grasp. Mark and Debbie quickly sloshed up to us and helped me subdue the woman right in front of Rusty. Through all of this, he had been a meek bystander. Actually, he'd been kind of quiet ever since Kris had joined us. His shyness was once more getting the better of him, but he was going to have to get over it.

With Kris' back toward Rusty, he was the best candidate to untie the strings holding her top. "Do it!" I barked at him and he timidly reached out, grasped the thin ties and pulled. Kris' boobs edged out around the loosening fabric and Tracy stepped in front of her. With her own bare breasts hovering just above the surface, Tracy got hold of and yanked her teacher's top away with a giggle.

It was almost as if time stood still for a moment when Kris' large, firm boobs came into view. I think we all just stared at them for a time. They were well tanned, showing that today wasn't her first nude tanning session. Her very hard, forty-five caliber nipples resided in the center of reddish-brown areolas that were just slightly smaller than a soda can.

"Hey guys... They're just boobs," Kris teased us back to reality.

Still we just stood there until Tracy shocked me by hefting one of the glorious orbs and saying, "But they are great boobs."

Her statement brought a hearty round of agreement and then the three females began a lighthearted and fun comparison of their chests. After a couple of minutes of boob mapping, the girls drew close and whispered something amongst themselves. I guessed they were plotting revenge and began to take a step back. But just as I did, all three of the females turned and descended on poor, shy Rusty.

Suddenly Rusty was surrounded by half naked women, rubbing their tits all over his upper body. If I'd have known that was the kind of revenge they were planning, I would have readily volunteered. But as it was, Rusty was reaping the benefit. And from the look on his face, he had no idea what to do about it. In fact, he looked scared to death.

After a bit, Kris hooted, "Rusty McMaster! Whatever is that poking me in the leg?" Then her hand dipped below the surface and she grinned widely at the terrified young man. I think it was obvious to us all exactly what she was doing. "Oh... Now I know what it is, you randy boy," she taunted.

We all just kind of stopped and stood there, even more surprised at what Kris was doing then than we were when her breasts were revealed. It was evident to me by then that Kris held few reservations about flaunting her mature sexiness, at least away from school anyway. As I stood there watching her, without a doubt groping my young friend, my mind began to gnaw at the possibilities. In short, I wanted to fuck her.

My plotting was interrupted by a male voice calling out, "Kris... Are you being naughty?"

"Oh... Hi Honey. Why don't you join us? The water's great," The teacher replied with a wide smile.

Looking toward the shore, I could see the man standing there. I don't usually rate the men I meet, but from what I'd gleaned from females that I knew, he was what they would probably consider handsome. He was around the same age as Kris, well built and you could tell that he worked out regularly. There was no age-induced belly swell above his Speedo, which was bulging with his equipment.

Not waiting for a response from her husband, Kris went around the group with introductions. Then she informed us that the man was indeed her husband and that his name was Brian. He greeted us again with a wave and then declined the offer to join us. "It's getting on toward dinner time," he explained.

Brian didn't seem upset by the fact he'd just caught his wife red-handed and topless, cavorting with us. His demeanor was almost indifferent, although he did linger as he surveyed Tracy and Debbie. It made me wonder about the couple's relationship and whether it was anything like the one Tracy and I shared.

"Well, I guess I should be going," Kris told us and then leaned in to kiss the still stunned Rusty on the cheek. All of us said our mingled farewells as the woman waded toward her husband. But before she got too far past me, I called out to her.

"Hold up a second, Kris," I said, then went to her. My feeling was that I had nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain. With my libido fully engaged I boldly but quietly informed her, in no uncertain terms, of what I was sure would be taking place later in our camp. "If you and your husband are interested, just come on over after dinner," I offered.

Kris just nodded and smiled at the invitation. I seriously doubted that they would show up, but I figured there was no harm in sharing. It was actually a major turn-on, telling this much older woman that me and my friends were going to be screwing each other's brains out in just a little while. And although I was now on fire for the woman, I knew I'd need to discuss the situation with Tracy. But, I didn't expect that she'd mind.

I watched Kris as she exited the lake and took her husband's hand. Without putting her top back on, they walked away, back toward their own site. Her ass, like her tits, was wider and a little fuller than either Tracy or Debbie's, but it fit her body magnificently. And her bikini bottom showed it off very nicely. Even though it was a full seat version, the thin material barley reached the top of her ass crack and clung tight to the jiggling hemispheres.

As the couple retreated, I felt boobs pressing into my back and then I heard Tracy's soft voice in my ear. "You invited them to come over later, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah. But don't tell the others," I cautioned. No point in getting everyone's hopes up, especially since I didn't think the pair would show. "I hope you don't mind," I added.

"Huh-uh," Tracy replied as her hand slid down my belly, then farther down, over my waistband, in search of my loins. And as she started to slowly rub my johnson, she remarked, "Still, it's kinda' odd, her being my teacher and all."

I could hear the others giving Rusty a hard time in the background, teasing him about being 'teacher's pet' and the like. But he gave it right back. "Hey... Fuck you! You guys are just jealous 'cause she played with my dick and not yours," he boldly responded to their jeering.

I was glad to hear Rusty finally showing a little backbone. It had been far too long in arriving. He had always let the other guys run over him without a word. They never did anything truly malicious to him, but they rarely let him slide on anything either. Rusty was green and backward, but he was a good kid and didn't always deserve the multitude of ribbings that he'd endured over the years.

The guys both laughed and were apologizing to the teen as I turned to take in the spectacle. Debbie added her own expression of regret by sidling up to Rusty and kissing his cheek, then asking if it would be okay for her to play with his dick too. He grinned and said, "Sure... That would be great."

I interrupted the group before things went too much further and suggested heading back to camp. We'd played away the whole afternoon in the lake and the sun was hanging low in the western sky. It would soon drop below the trees and darkness would quickly follow. "We better get back to camp and get into some dry clothes and get supper going before it gets dark," I told them.

In all honesty, I wasn't as concerned about the darkness as I was anxious to get back and get dinner over with. I wanted to be sure we had plenty of time to take advantage of the opportunity if Kris and Brian decided to join us in our evening romp. My concern was that if they showed up and we were still eating, our timing might not mesh and we'd miss out. But if everyone was already 'in the mood' when, or if, they arrived it would make a possibly awkward situation less so.

Back at the site, I immediately began work on getting the fire started, still in my wet shorts. Once the fire was blazing, I headed for the tent to change. As I neared, Tracy and Debbie emerged having already changed. Both looked sexy as hell and would certainly help maintain the mood and horniness in camp.

Tracy was wearing another tube top over terry cloth gym shorts. The top was smaller than the green one she'd worn the day before, barely encasing her breasts. It was tight, white and just short of transparent, showing her dark areolas with ease. The shorts, also white, looked like they were one size too small for her, giving her a deep camel toe and showing even more of her ass cheeks than the cut-offs had.

Debbie had on a long, bright red, open mesh muscle shirt hanging loosely from her shoulders. Under it she wore no bra or bikini top, just her bare tits on display. Her pubes were covered by a tiny, black thong bottom that covered her mound and did little else. Her gorgeous ass, while the shirt hung down below it, was just as much visible as were her boobs.

"Nice," I said with a grin as I surveyed the pair. Dipping my head, I kissed Tracy briefly and then quietly asked, "Can I talk to you a second?"

Tracy followed me back into the tent and I began to strip the wet shorts over my butt. Whispering, I posed, "If they show up, are you okay with me trying to score with Kris?"

"Sure. I assume you wouldn't mind if I do Brian," Tracy replied in a hushed voice as she took a step closer and wrapped her fingers around my waterlogged dick.

"Wanna' do a quickie before supper?" I offered.

Tracy grinned at me and appeared to be considering the proposal but never got the chance to answer. "Quit suckin' face and get out here and help with supper, you two," came Debbie's voice.

"Guess not," I chuckled and started to pull away from the girl. But Tracy quickly dropped to her knees and before I even knew what was happening, had my cock head in her mouth. She sucked on my tool for a few seconds and I could feel it start to swell and stiffen. Another ten of fifteen seconds passed and I was halfway erect.

I was content to let the blonde finish the task she'd started, but Debbie's face appeared in the mesh window and she blurted out, "Just couldn't wait to get a cock in your mouth, could you?" The brunette made a 'tsk, tsk' sound and then humorously scolded, "Get your asses out here and help. You can suck dick later."

I had no plans to be sucking dick, but I was sure that Tracy would be. And I was also sure that I'd have mine sucked again before the evening was through. Still, it was with great reluctance that I pulled away from my sweetheart and went in search of something to wear. Settling on a pair of baggy gym shorts, I tugged them over my semi-hard tool and then french kissed Tracy before we exited.

We were met with a mild round out teasing when we joined the group, and I suppose we deserved it. But I knew that any of the other guys would have done the same thing if Tracy had hit her knees in front of them. And, honestly, I was a little surprised that Debbie wasn't already on hers. Tracy and I just took it all in stride and pitched in with the meal preparation.

After we finished eating, we cleaned the few utensils and straightened the area again. Darkness was upon us and the fire was giving the campsite a warm, orange glow. After stoking it, I popped the top on another soda and sank into my camp chair. The other three males were already lounging in theirs while Tracy and Debbie whispered and giggled between themselves.

The females excused themselves, grabbing the roll of toilet paper. While they were gone, I commented as to how lucky the three of us fellows were. This sparked the others into a discussion on the topic and they readily agreed. We also agreed that none of us had experienced better sex than with these two wonderful girls.

As we talked, I heard Tracy and Debbie chattering away as they returned from their potty run. At the same time, I saw something that quickened my heartbeat. There was the unmistakable dance of a flashlight nearing us. A moment later, I heard a male voice calling out, "Hello in the camp."

Everyone turned to look and I returned the salutation as Kris and Brian came into view. The beam from the flashlight bounced a couple of times and then momentarily washed over Tracy and Debbie as they neared the fire. Quickly the beam flicked back and centered on the girls in their skimpy attire.