Summer Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished, the girls locked in a true french kiss, painting Brian's ejaculate over each other's tongues. When they parted, each one swallowed whatever was still in their mouths and smiled up at the exhausted man. To my surprise, Brian leaned over and gave, first Tracy and then Debbie, a lingering french kiss. Apparently he was no stranger to the taste of his own cum, or simply too appreciative to care.

As Brian backed away, I heard Tracy tell him to help himself to a soda from the cooler. Then I heard Kris as she pulled her lips from me. "Don't cum inside Teacher, Rusty. I want you up here for that."

"O-okay, Mrs. Rantoul," Rusty replied as if the woman had just called him to the chalkboard.

I could tell from Rusty's facial expression and his labored breathing that he was getting close. So instead of letting Kris get me back in her mouth, I moved toward her hips. "Why don't you let me take over," I told my buddy.

Wordlessly, Rusty withdrew his tool and got to his feet. I moved in and went down on Kris again for a brief moment, sucking and teasing her clit. Her hips twitched a bit and she cooed happily. After harassing her love button for a short time, I raised up to my knees and requested that she turn over. The buxom cougar rolled onto her stomach and then, knowing my plan, raised her rear end up into the air.

I shuffled forward and took my cock in hand. I swiped the head up and down her vaginal split a couple of times and then centered it on her opening. Pushing steadily inward, I entered the woman with relative ease. To my pleasant surprise, she was very cozy. I had expected, since she was older and I suspected well used, that she would be looser. But that wasn't the case. Her pussy was wet and warm and grasped my dick nicely.

Pressing myself into Kris, I came to rest with my lower abdomen against her firm, round ass. I held myself there for a moment to absorb the luscious sensation, and then began to saw in and out of her. My hands went to the plump cheeks of her butt and I squeezed them as I fucked her. Her hind end felt just as firm, and at the same time soft, as her tits had.

As this was taking place, Kris had raised up onto her hands and had Rusty in front of her. She took his prick into her mouth again and began nursing him. Her well schooled (pardon the pun) lips and tongue were merrily working the boy over. I could tell that he was on the brink of blasting, but then Kris changed what she was doing, whispered something to him and after a moment or two, Rusty seemed in control again.

I steadily increased my pace until I was thumping into Kris pretty well. My hands were still mauling her ass, squeezing and pulling the cheeks apart. Her puckered anus was winking at me from time to time and I wondered if she'd let me in there. My curiosity finally won out and I slowed my pace. Sticking my thumb in my mouth to lubricate it, I then wedged it between her cheeks and found her anal opening.

Rubbing my digit precisely over her butthole, I waited to see if she would object. She didn't so I pressed inward. Her ass accepted my thumb with little resistance and I stuffed it further in. Kris hummed happily and I knew I was going to have to get my dick in there. But I was satisfied with what I was doing, for the time being.

I continued pumping her from behind, plunging my thumb in and out of her ass, and watching her torment Rusty for the next few minutes. Kris brought the teen to the very edge of orgasm again, and once more she was able to coach him into controlling it. I was amazed at her skill and his reception of her tutelage.

But it wasn't really very long before Rusty simply could hold out no longer. Kris sensed it too, and swallowed the lad's medium sized dick. With her nosed pressed against his belly, Rusty groaned and his whole body tensed. "I'm gonna'... cum," he warned.

Kris gave a muffled, "Uhm-hmm," and Rusty released his load.

With a strangled, "Ahhh..." Rusty grabbed onto Kris' head and his hips quivered as the climax peaked, and then ebbed somewhat. And after a moment, Kris withdrew about halfway and suckled his still hard cock. Rusty twitched and moaned, finally pulling himself away from the teasing woman with a jerk.

Kris snickered and said, "Some teachers get apples from their students... But that was much better."

Rusty didn't say anything. He just slouched backward and dropped his backside to the blanket. Then, as usual, he flopped down with a great sigh. But then he exclaimed, "Wow! That was amazing. I can't believe I just fucked Mrs. Rantoul."

Kris started laughing, as did I. Our laughter was joined by Tracy and Debbie's, who'd apparently finished off Kyle and Mark. When I heard them, I looked over at the pair, kneeling close by now. Both were somewhat sweaty and had semen streaked on their abdomens. Debbie swiped the majority of what was on her with a finger and then sucked the digit clean.

Kris patted the blanket in front of her and said, "Ms. Sherwood..."

Tracy needed no further information and quickly scooted toward her teacher's head. She dropped to a sitting position and looked into Kris' eyes. Then, as if they were reading each other's minds, they moved together and were quickly positioned with Kris' face buried in Tracy's cunt. My sweetheart's eyes closed and her hands went to her chest. She fondled herself and pulled at her nipples while the teacher began her assault.

I had slowed my pace considerably during the exchange so I thought that would be a good time to attempt an anal entry. Pushing completely into Kris a final time to coat my whole shaft, I held myself in place for a moment when I bottomed out. Then I slowly withdrew and got to my feet. I spread the woman's cheeks apart and pushed my dick between them.

Still holding the left side of Kris' butt, I took hold of my shaft with the other hand. I pressed in and felt her asshole begin to open. Seeing what I was doing, Debbie leaned her face over the teacher's posterior an let her saliva dribble down the woman's crack to aid my entry. As Debbie's spit pooled around the head of my cock, I pushed a little harder and worked the tip in.

With another gentle shove, the head slipped into Kris' tight backdoor. I paused but Kris pushed back at me and a third of my dick sank into her asshole. "Uhhhng..." the woman growled into Tracy's mound.

Debbie drooled more saliva onto my invading member and then backed away and moved out of sight, behind me. I drew my hips back an inch or so and then pushed further into Kris' hind end. Again she mewled and puffed air out of her lungs. I repeated this procedure twice more and finally had nearly my whole cock buried in the cougar's ass.

Just as I began to work in and out, I felt someone sliding between my legs. Glancing down, I saw Debbie on her back and wriggling herself under both myself and Kris. Once she was in position, she brought her hand up and started diddling Kris' vacant pussy. She lifted her head and sucked the woman's clit and then let a finger slither into her vagina.

I could feel Debbie's finger wiggling inside of Kris as I pumped her ass. There's no other feeling in the world like having your dick buried in a girl's butt. And as I relished the sensation it was compounded by the presence of Debbie's probing finger. Of course, I wasn't the only one that appreciated the brunette's helping hand. Kris was now whining and moaning into Tracy's snatch.

Tracy, in turn, was now pulling the teacher's head downward and grinding her hips against the woman's face. Her legs were sticking up, toes pointed skyward, and she was tossing her head from side to side. Apparently, Kris was just as skilled at eating pussy as she was at giving a blowjob.

The three of us fucked and sucked and fingered for several more minutes. And then I heard Tracy's voice cracking, "Uhh... Uhhh... Ohh... Kr-isss!" The blonde's head jerked and her shoulders hunched forward as she climaxed. Her fingers were still tangled in the woman's hair and she had her eyes clamped shut, her face distorted in a blissful grimace.

Once Tracy's orgasm passed, she slumped onto her back and just lay there panting with her legs still spread and sopping cunt on display. When she regained a measure of composure, but still with ragged breath, she said, "God, Kris... That was fantastic."

It always revved me up when I watched Tracy cum, and witnessing her orgasm at the hands of her teacher excited me quite a bit. I could feel my own release building so I slammed Kris' butthole even harder. Debbie was working the woman's cunt ferociously and I felt like Kris was getting close too. But not as close as me.

Feeling the familiar tingle, I slammed Kris' back door a few more times and then jerked my dick out of her. Just as I exited her anus, a forceful jet of cum screamed out of me and splattered against the orifice. The first was followed by two more strong ropes which also plastered her asshole and then trailed down and ran onto Debbie's hand.

As soon as the last one escaped, I stuffed my dick back into Kris' ass and hammered into her with a few strokes. Her hips bucked and she cried out in joyous groans of release. The climax washed over her body and she humped back at my re-inserted prick while she grabbed fistfuls of the blanket.

I drove home, fully burying my rod, held it there for a moment and then withdrew. As the head of my pecker pulled free, Kris shuddered and I heard a contented sigh escape her lungs. Then Debbie extracted her fingers causing the teacher's back to arch and her hips to twitch again. She was panting heavily and she slumped into an upright fetal position.

I remained behind the woman for a couple of minutes, my slimy, wilting dick resting in the crack of her ass. Debbie scooted out from under us and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks," I puffed in appreciation of her help, knowing I probably wouldn't have gotten Kris off by myself.

Debbie walked over and picked up the roll of toilet paper, unwound a length and snapped it off. Then she tossed the roll at me and chortled, "Don't leave our guest a mess."

I caught the roll and pulled some off. Backing away, I swiped at the gooey mess between Kris' buttocks. When I had her fairly clean, I crumpled the wad of tissue and tossed it at the fire. By the time I unrolled another length and finished cleaning myself, Kris had turned around and was reclining on the blanket next to Tracy.

I rose and moved to return the paper to its original location. As I did, I couldn't help but notice that Brian's sizable dick was rock hard again, and he was idly stroking the tool. Debbie grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to his feet. She led him to the blanket and pushed him down onto his back. Then she squatted over his sword and impaled herself, balls deep.

Grabbing a soda from the cooler, I dropped into one of the camp chairs and watched the randy brunette as she rode Brian's joystick. Eventually, Kris and Tracy joined in, ravaging Debbie's body while she humped the man. They teased and kissed her until she was whining and sweaty, and then they turned up their torment.

Kris dropped between her husband's legs and began tonguing Debbie's hairless, cock-stuffed pussy. While she did this, Tracy stood and stepped across Brian, straddling him and behind Debbie. She reached her hands over Deb's shoulders and found her bouncing boobs. Then, quite forcefully, she started twisting and pulling her friend's nipples.

I knew that would pull Debbie's trigger. Within a minute or two she wailed loudly and her entire body shook as orgasmic elation overtook her. The girl's fit of ecstacy must have pushed Brian over as well because he groaned and called out, "Oh my god... Yes... Uhhn... Uhhnn."

Debbie remained atop the man for a brief time, pulling herself together. Then she dismounted, but squatted just over his deflating member. I could see the man's cum dripping out of her stretched hole and dribbling down on him. When she finished expelling Brian's cum, the little minx quickly scrambled around and knelt beside Kris. Tracy, just a quickly, joined the pair on Kris' other side.

Together, the three women lapped and sucked every last drop of jism from Brian's crotch. His body jerked and twisted, he laughed, cussed and moaned at the treatment. When they finished, the females traded tender kisses between themselves, making sure they had gotten every remnant of Brian's seed. Then Tracy giggled and said to Kris, "Maybe you can come back next year. I like summer school when you're teaching."

~~Class dismissed....

(Watch for more of Ron, Tracy, Debbie and the boys in "Debbie's Treat".)