Summer Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you girls certainly look... Uhmm... Comfortable," Kris' voice chortled. Then she questioned Brian, "Wouldn't you agree, Honey?"

Brian cleared his throat and replied, "Uh... Yeah... I guess 'comfortable' would be one description."

I could hear the lust in his voice and I knew he was hooked. Now if we could reel in Kris. But I actually expected she would be an easier catch than her husband. Obviously, we'd only met very briefly at the lake, but he seemed a little more reserved than Kris. Then again, Tracy usually appears more reserved than me, but I was discovering that she could be a real vamp when she wanted.

The light clicked off and the older couple came into clearer focus. As they neared, I could see that Brian was dressed much the same as the males in our group, wearing a t-shirt and cargo shorts. He had a couple of camp chairs slung over his shoulder and even after the flashlight went off, he continued to stare in the girl's direction.

Kris was packed into a white, form-fitting garment that was either a short dress or long tank top, I wasn't sure which. It had a very revealing low cut, scoop neckline and accompanying arm holes that showed a lot of skin. And the material was nearly as see-through as Tracy's tube top. I could certainly make out the large, dark circles on Kris' boobs and thought I could see the outline of her pubic hair.

Of course, it could have been a shadow or just my imagination, which was in high gear at that point. But, as we all rose and shuffled our chairs to make room for them, I got another look and was positive that the slightly darker patch was indeed there. And it was the same relative size and shape of what we'd seen earlier in the day as Kris took in the sun, au naturale.

Everyone sat down, Kris being very careful about the position of her legs. Which, in my mid, confirmed that she was naked under the shirt, or dress, or whatever it was. After we were situated, I offered our guests a soda. They both declined but thanked me anyway. Then, since there were some curious looks being shared between my comrades, I explained that I'd invited Brian and Kris.

There was a long, somewhat awkward silence and then Brian spoke. "So... Kris tells me some of you were her students."

Multiple affirmations were mumbled and then Tracy clarified, "Rusty, Kyle and myself were all her students, and all of us except Debbie went to G.W."

Debbie then expounded on how she'd come to be a part of our little band, leaving out the fact that she'd been welcomed in by a weekend of raunchy sex. After that, the conversation began to roll, but not in the direction I'd hoped. There was the cursory question and answer session about what everyone was doing and if we were in college. And, of course, what our future plans held.

As the discussion lulled, I asked, "What about you, Kris? What are your plans?" I was hoping to get an answer like, "I plan to get by brains screwed out," but instead she kept things clean.

"Well... I start a new job in the fall," she began. Then she proffered, "I'm going to teach third grade. I left Washington because of all the rumors and innuendo that I'm sure you all heard while you were there. None of it was true, but it finally just wore me down."

The tone of her story didn't bode well for my hopes of bedding the woman, but suddenly took another turn. "Yes, Brian and I are swingers, but I would never have relations with one of my students, or anyone underage for that matter," Kris explained. "Still, I've always had the fantasy of..." her voice trailed off.

"Of what?" Debbie prodded, "Fucking one of your students?"

"Yes!" Kris admitted and then went on, "When I discovered you guys today and realized who you were, I got all tingly and worked up."

"And then we didn't help matters any when we started gettin' frisky," I interjected.

"Actually it helped a lot," Kris chirped. "It let me be me without feeling guilty. I would never have tried to pressure you guys into anything, but I ended up having a blast." she finished.

Rusty leaned close to Mark and whispered something and they both chuckled. Of course, this drew everyone's attention. Mark quickly wiped the grin off his face and apologized, saying, "Sorry.. It's nothing..."

"What?" Kris wanted to know, "Did I say something wrong?"

"No ma'am," Mark returned, bringing the evil eye from the teacher.

"Don't you 'ma'am' me! Now what's so funny?" Kris growled.

"Well... It's just... Aw hell! Rusty says you could pressure him into blasting any time," Mark finally conceded.

We all burst out laughing and Rusty blushed enough that you could still see it, even in the dim firelight. The tension was broken by the exchange and I now felt confident and comfortable to pursue the cougar. But I wanted to be certain that everyone was on board. Brian had been quietly observing, so I asked him, "What about you, Brian? What's your take on all of this?"

Again he cleared his throat, then said in a very matter of fact tone, "Honestly, although we fall into the category of a swinging couple, I usually prefer to watch Kris with others. When she told me about your offer, I encouraged her to take you up on it."

That was all I needed to hear, but Debbie wasn't satisfied with Brian's answer. She got up and moved behind the man, leaned over and let her hands trail down his chest. "You're not just watching tonight," she informed him.

"Well... That was my plan until I got here and saw you two girls. Now I think I could be persuaded," Brian confessed.

Debbie removed her hands from Brian's chest and I could see her hike the tail of her shirt up, and then her body wriggling around. The next thing I saw was her thong as it landed in Brian's lap.

"How's that for persuasive?" the brunette teased and returned her hands to the man's chest.

Tracy rose from her chair and then moved next to Kris. She bent over at the waist, giving me a great view of her ass and bringing her face to within inches of Kris' "There's something I've been dying to do ever since this afternoon, and I want to do it before the guys get to you," she stated, and then pressed her lips to the teacher's.

Kris drew back in surprise, but then returned the kiss. Their lips parted and I could see tongues dancing back and forth. Unabashedly, Tracy's hand found the older woman's chest and she began to gently squeeze the oversized melon. Kris responded by extending a hand with trembling fingers and letting them slip into my girl's crotch.

"Mmmm..." I could hear from Tracy as Kris began slowly rubbing back and forth. The terry cloth of the shorts was wedged deeply into Tracy's crack and I knew that Kris' fingers were lodged in the teen's vulva. They kissed and teased each other for a couple of minutes, then Tracy raised up and simply stood there while her teacher continued rubbing her pussy.

After a short time, Kris withdrew her hand lifted herself out of her chair. When her legs parted, just before she rose, the light of the fire illuminated her crotch and I could plainly see her beautiful beaver. But, just as quick as I saw it, it was hidden again as she got to her feet. I licked my lips in anticipation of driving my dick into her sweet, mature cunt.

Once she was standing, Kris took hold of Tracy's flimsy tube top and slowly lifted it from the bottom. Tracy raised her arms and Kris pulled it over her head, dropping it in her chair as she admired my girl. Then, without hesitation, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Tracy's shorts and started working them down.

Ever so slowly, the terry cloth inched lower and lower, stretching over Tracy's behind. Once it passed the widest point of her hips, the soft garment slid down her slender legs with ease. Kris squatted, moving with the shorts until Tracy lifted a foot out of them. Exchanging feet, Tracy stepped out of the other leg hole and Kris twisted to drop the shorts in her chair with the top.

Kris looked up and down Tracy's frame and then leaned in, placing a tender kiss just above her thin strip of pubic hair. I could see my girlfriend's body shudder as the older woman's lips touched her skin and I could feel my cock swelling the front of my shorts. The sight was astoundingly erotic and I could see why Brian preferred to watch.

I was expecting things to go a little further, but after the kiss to Tracy's abdomen, Kris stood up. It was then that I realized all of us were watching the pair intently. The three guys were bug-eyed, Rusty rubbing the front of his once again tented shorts. Even Debbie was transfixed. Her hands were still stroking Brian, but her attention was fully on Tracy and Kris.

"You are so gorgeous and I could just eat you up," Kris told Tracy, "And I plan to... But I started something this afternoon and I feel obligated to finish it." Then, turning her head and looking directly at Rusty, she crooked her finger and said, "Come here, young man."

Rusty looked like he'd been shot, but climbed out of his chair. With nearly robotic movements, he moved across the circle and neared Kris. Tracy retreated and moved toward Brian and after Rusty was past me, I also got to my feet. My gym shorts were jutting out in front of me but I didn't care. They would be gone soon enough anyway.

Stepping away, I ducked into my tent and retrieved the blankets from the night before. Mark saw me and hustled to help. He quickly moved chairs to make room, then helped me spread the blankets. In a matter of a couple minutes, we once more had a perfectly suitable outdoor love palace.

Kris wasted no time in leading Rusty by the hand to the middle of the blankets. Then she proceeded to strip him as she'd done with Tracy. The boy's boner sprang free and nearly slapped Kris in the face as she worked his shorts down. She chuckled and waited for the tool to stop bouncing, then kissed the very end of it. Continuing, Rusty held onto Kris' shoulders and clumsily stepped out of his shorts.

I looked around to find Tracy straddling Brian's left leg, sitting on his knee. The man's left hand was busy on her breasts as her right one worked over his bulging fly. Debbie was still behind him and continued to slither her hands over his pectorals. She looked at me and gave me a wink, then rounded Brian's chair, took hold of his hand and tugged.

Tracy hopped off the man's knee and grabbed his other hand. The women hauled him out of the chair and dragged him to the corner of the blankets. Once there, the girls dispatched his clothing in short order, leaving him standing there with his boner stabbing the night air.

Brian's cock was about the same length as mine, but looked a bit fatter. It was heavily veined and had a distinct curve drawing the head up and back, toward his body. His nuts were large and well defined as they hung low beneath his turgid member. I had to wonder how many women the man's tool had been inside, then smiled with the knowledge that he was about to add a couple more notches to the count.

Kris' voice caught my attention as she spoke to Rusty. "Are you just going to stand there with you dick hanging out?" she quizzed.

I turned to see that she was still fully clothed, if you could consider the skimpy dress thing fully clothed. Rusty still had the 'deer in the headlights' look on his face and stood motionless. But then Kris reached out and took one of his hands. She lifted it placed it on her shoulder. With her hand covering his, she slowly moved them over the shoulder and down her bicep. "Let me show you," she said to him.

For the next few minutes, Kris tutored Rusty in the fine art of caressing a woman. She guided his hands over her body, showing him how and where to touch her to stimulate her senses. She quietly gave him instructions, telling him things like, "Stroke me here," and "A little softer," ending with, "Now kiss me. Kiss me like you are in charge, but don't be harsh."

I glanced back to Brian and the girls. Tracy was kneeling in front of the man, taking a good deal of his big prick down her throat. Debbie was behind him, still wearing the mesh shirt, with her face buried between his ass cheeks. Brian's face showed the pleasure he was experiencing and I knew, firsthand, how wonderful it felt.

Brian only had the girls to himself for a short time as Mark and Kyle stripped and joined the fray. Mark took a position next to Brian and Kyle stepped behind him. Tracy quickly made the transition from Brian's dick to Mark's, but continued to jack the older man in her hand. And Debbie did much the same thing. She swiftly swallowed Kyle's stubby, fat cock while bringing a hand up between Brian's legs, I assumed to tease his balls.

Returning my attention to Kris and Rusty, I caught them just as Kris grabbed the bottom of her shirt-dress. With arms crossed and one steady movement, she raised the hem, uncrossing her arms as she went and unveiling her fantastic, older body. Pulling the garment over her head, she dropped it to the ground and then shook out her hair.

Kris's tits were just as amazing as earlier in the day and her figure was flawless. The bottom of her hourglass was adorned with the thick but neatly trimmed patch of hair. It looked about three inches wide and was about five or six inches from where it disappeared in her crotch to the straight-edged top. Either she was uncommonly blessed, or Kris had taken very good care of herself through the years.

I admired the woman for a few seconds and then wrangled my shorts off, freeing my throbbing cock. As I moved toward her, she glanced at me with a smile and then a seductive lick of her lips. When I was close enough, I reached out and gently touched her arm, as she'd shown Rusty. With my hand still there, I moved behind her and nestled against her. My penis pressed against her soft bottom and I began to nuzzle her neck.

Pausing briefly, I looked at Rusty and urged, "Remember what Debbie taught you last night?"

The teen got my meaning and nodded, then dropped to his knees before Kris. With the gentleness of a skilled lover, Rusty drew his face to Kris' lower body. He started to kiss and nibble at her pubic region, trailing his tongue between his targets. With sensual precision he quickly had Kris softly moaning her approval.

Proud of the patience Rusty had learned, I returned to my own teasing of the woman. Brushing her hair aside, I kissed the back of her neck. I let my own tongue glide along her neck and behind her ear. I bit at the back of her ear, very tenderly, and then let my tongue slither back down the side of her neck. Again very gently, I bit into her shoulder and I could feel her body shudder.

I heard Tracy squeal happily and expected one of the guys had mounted her. I wanted to turn and look, but didn't want to relinquish my current position. Deciding to remain where I was, my hands drifted forward, around Kris' rib cage. Then, bringing them up, I scooped her massive boobs into them and lifted.

They were surprisingly heavier than Tracy's. I expected some addition heft to them since they were larger, but not this much. They were firm, yet soft, and most definitely all natural. I toyed with the globes for a moment and then sought out the large, stiff nipples. Rolling them between my thumb and forefinger brought a deep sigh from Kris.

The woman's hips were faintly undulating and she had her hand on the back of Rusty's head. Her other hand came around behind her and she touched my hip. I shifted my stance just a bit and my dick found its way into the deep crevice of her buttocks. While Kris' hips continued in their motion, I began a slow and easy up and down with mine.

We continued in this fashion for a few minutes with Rusty teasing Kris' pubes, me working her tits and dry humping her ass. Eventually Kris pushed Rusty's face away and sank to the blanket. I followed her, stopping when I hit my knees. Kris continued on until she was laying flat on her back, then she motioned Rusty toward her head.

My fortunate young friend knee-walked to the woman's shoulders and Kris twisted the upper half of her body. Opening her mouth, she took Rusty's drooling cock in. As her lips closed around his organ, I glanced at the others. They were oblivious to us and had advance their activities well past the stage that we were in.

Brian was laying on his back with Tracy riding up and down his stiff prick. Debbie, who'd finally shed the shirt, was hovering just above the man's face and he was lapping at her bald cunt. Kyle was feeding his pudgy dick into Tracy's mouth and Mark was doing the same thing to Debbie. They were one big bundle of flesh, emanating sounds of slurping and squishing with an occasional moan or groan.

Confident they were enjoying themselves, I positioned myself between Kris' legs. Dropping to my stomach, I spread her thighs and pushed my face into her crotch. I jammed my tongue between the puffy labia and drilled it into her damp and welcoming hole. My action was answered with a deep, guttural, dick-stifled hum of pleasure.

I ate Kris' beautiful pussy for the next several minutes, licking up and down her slit, sucking her labia and swirling my tongue around her engorged clit. My hands were all over her thighs, hips, ass and abdomen, toying with her well tanned skin. I was rewarded with her nectar coating my lips and tongue.

I was somewhat surprised that Rusty hadn't busted his nut by that time, given his history. Apparently Kris was quite skilled at prolonging a man's release. Just as the thought crossed my mind, she pulled off of my friend and told, "I think it's time for you to put that in me." Which was fine with me because I was rearing for her to suck me too.

Rusty and I quickly exchanged places and Kris took me into her heavenly mouth. Her full lips encircled me and her tongue danced happily on the underside of my shaft. She worked up and down the upper half of my pole for a short time, and then she began to take more and more of me.

In the meantime, Rusty got himself situated and eased himself into Kris' hot, older box. Unlike the night before, when he started to thrust it was with steady and moderated strokes. With more patience that I thought he had, the youngster paced himself, giving the woman a much more pleasurable experience, I'm sure.

Kris kept working her mouth on me, eventually swallowing nearly my entire length. I was in heaven. Here I was with a gorgeous woman, old enough to be my mom, and she was giving me an excellent blowjob. I could feel the years of practice, and God only knows how many other blowjobs, she'd given. Debbie was still better, and Tracy was just as good, but Kris had subtle differences that I was sure she'd perfected over time.

With Rusty pumping in and out, and Kris expertly blowing me, I shifted my eyes to the others once more. Now Debbie was mounted on top of Kyle, pummeling his tool, while Tracy bounced up and down on Mark's. Brian was standing in front of the girls and they were trading his cock back and forth with one blowing him for a while, and then the other sucking him in.

I had guessed that if both of these hot little babes worked their charms on him together, it wouldn't take a long time for Brian to get off. And that's not meant to be a knock against the man. I just knew how voracious the two chicks could be when they worked together and how quickly they'd made me cum on previous occasions.

My assumption wasn't wrong. Debbie and Tracy both slid their lips along the sides of Brian's cock, back and forth a few times. Then they sandwiched the head between their mouths, as if they were trying to french kiss through it. I could see the man's butt clenching and then he groaned, "Oh, God... I'm gonna' cum, girls."

The two females seemed to double their efforts and Brian groaned loudly, his cream spewing out of his dick. Debbie was quick enough to get her mouth into position to catch most of the first wad. Tracy squeezed in close, and managed to get the second expulsion squarely on her tongue. Then the pair shared the remainder of Brian's jizz as it escaped his prick, taking turns closing their lips over him.